Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel Interview- Bravo Web TV [Translated to English] 13.10.09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Tokio Hotel Interview- Bravo Web TV [Translated to English] 13.10.09 Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel Interview- Bravo Web TV [Translated to English] 13.10.09   Tokio Hotel Interview- Bravo Web TV [Translated to English] 13.10.09 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 am

I am sorry I didn't post the video, so i brought the translation of the interview.

TRANSLATIONS

B: For us it doesn't feel like a comeback. We have been in the studio. It wasn't like we have been on vacation. It's doesn't feel like coming back. It's just simply sing again with a new album...

T: Yes to go on

B: We have also recorded through internet and that is pretty cool. Because I am in the studio in hamburg and can hear my producer from L.A. in my headphones. That is wicked

T: Yes awesome

B: What is possible. We just tried out a lot. We love to be in LA. but Germany is our home...

S: Do you still go back to Magdeburg and Loitsche or not?

B: Well the two of them Yes

G: Yes regualry

B: The two of them yes

G: Actually always

B: They also live there. Tom and I do not. We are almost never there. I last went back because of somebody's birthday.

Q: Tom and Chantelle. What is going on there?

T: She is an extremly nice girl but otherwise there is not so much going on. To be honest it is because of the time And you know me I am not that kind of guy who wastes his time on a relationship...

S: It didn't change?

T: What? No It didn't changed. Although I have changed my mind when it comes to this whole being in love stuff. I use to disbelieve in it but now I do. I hope so.

S: How is that?

T: I would be happy if

B: Because of Me

T: Anyhow I would be happy to fall truely in love

B: Because of me he is more mature

S: Really?

T: Yes but

B: Now he knows to appreciate such things. I have been talking about it since i was 13

S: How did you do that?

B: Over the time he simply learns it from watching me

T: No it is not true

B: He simply knows now what I have already knew at 15and before He is realizing it slowly

T: Nobody is talking about the .

B: You shouldn't waste your time with some flippancy and beside-stories

T: Ok. He's right

B: But to spend your few time with people who are truely important for you..

T: He's right but this doesn't mean you can't have fun with different girls from to time It doesn't shut it off. But it would be nice fall in love once I would be happy but it could be negative because i don't have time for it

B: It was cool to get to know Jay Z

T: Jay Z was absolutly cool

S: How has he been to you?

B: Totally nice Laid-back guy It was a nice evening we had dinner and drinks together

S: How did you get along with Miley?

B: Oh she was nice We have worked at the VMA's She is a true cheerful person.and clever girl She totaly raises you up if you are getting tired

Q: Isn't Georg afraid, that a paparrazi is bushwacking his new girlfriend?

T: Oh we are extremly afraid of paparrazi's

G: You have to keep an eye on it You have to be very careful which places you go but you cannot hide the rest of you life I simply hope that people accept the fact that SHE doesn't want to be in the spotlight.

B:We don't want to dumbstruck anybody especialy not our German Fans There is no reason to be angry We simply try to be there for all fans in every county We were in Germany recording the album in german and we will contuine with this We live in Germany our families are here Our careers started in Germany and we so thankful for this We will never forget it no matter which country we are succesful in

B: There are many things in line for Germany

T: We will truely do a lot in Germany

B: I did Arthur and the Minimoys 2 for example The world premier is in Germany

T: Yes alot of TV-Shows

B: We will do a lot TV-Shows Award-shows and so on We are back again
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

Tokio Hotel Interview- Bravo Web TV [Translated to English] 13.10.09
Page 1 of 1