Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! Empty
PostSubject: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Bill and tom: we’re vegertarians for half a year now
tom: my fav song for now is Noise and Automatic of course.
georg: no i will stay with my hair color. i like it
TH: we’re coming to South America in 2010..no dates ready yet… but we will come
TH: Yes, we loved greece it was a great concert. It felt good on stage with the new record for the first time...watch out for MTV World Stage October 30th.
Georg, Bill and Tom: we love pasta and vegetarian sushi
TH: we’ll be in norway in 2010 as well
TH: we would love to go to australia
TH: watch out for all tour dates on tokiohotel.com in the next weeks
Bill and Tom: if we could be any animal we would be a dog
Georg: kez parts on world went fast (note: he means – Learning the Keyboard parts for world behind my wall went fast.)
Bill: if you have the right idea for a tattoo then it goes fast
Bill: we drink coffee.. Tom: with alcohol
Bill: i don’t have a favourite town…but new york is cool
Bill: yes, I like clit piercings.
Bill: no tom doesn’t want a tattoo but i try to convince him..
TH: we’re still discussing the next single
Bill: Yes we like twilight a lot
Bill: my favourite song is dogs unleashed right now
Bill: my favourite colours are black and white..not colours though
Bill: yes we believe in soulmates. Tom is mine
Bill and Tom: We are vegetarians because we love animals
Bill: sorry guys – the system is running so slow
TH: yes we believe in aliens, we hope to meet them sometimes
TH: Miami is a great place
Bill: my favorite kings of leon songs are manhatten and use somebody
Bill: my dogs actually inspired me on the title
Bill: I love snow for xmas
TH: we like to perform in big arenas – with a huge audience.
TH: perhaps tom will play the piano on tour
TH: we would love to be invisible.
Bill: sure I believe in long distance releationships.
Georg: i met my girlfriend while going out in magdeburg
Bill: we hope to be still on stage within 10 years
Question: Tom, what did you do with your old hats?
Tom: i still have my caps….
Question: Will you play both German and English songs whne you tour the US?
TH: we will mix the live set – so german and english songs
Tom, what is your favorite song to perform live from the Album?
Tom: my favourite song to perform live is noise – the opening song for mtv world stage
Question: Hi!!!! how often do you guys film for Tokio Hotel TV??
TH: we are shooting TH tv everyday….
Question: Gustav, why do you wrap your fingers before a concert?
Gustav: I tape my fingers to have better grip on the sticks
Question: Bill will u ever consider a Full sleeve tattoo on either of your arms?
Bill: yes i would like to get more tattoos – but can not make it right now
Question: Tom is there anything u are afraid of?
Tom: i am afraid of sharks…
Bill: Do you ever burp while singing on stage?
Bill: i do not drink one hour before a show…so i dont burp…
Question: Why do you call Georg a hobbit?
B, T and Gustav: we are calling georg a hobbit because of is hairy feet and size
Georg: thats a lie
Question: Bill: Is it true you got a nipple piercing?
Bill: yes I have a nipple piercing
Question: Gustav do you like Fish?
Gustav: yes I love sea food…
Question: Bill would you ever consider making a fashion line?
Bill: i can imagine beeing a fashion designer one day..lets see…
Question: Tom, what's your dream car?
Tom: my dream car is audio R8 V 10
Question: Bill, what is your favorite Coldpaly song?
Bill: my favorite coldplay song is fix you
Question: Georg, will you ever get a tattoo?
Georg: no, i dont think i will get a tattoo
Question: Bill, what are some of your favorite designers?
Bill: as a designer I like dsquared and rick owens
Question: Tom, when you got your gauges, did it hurt?
Tom: yes it hurt doing my earings...
Question: What is the best thing about being twins???
Bill: best beeing twins is that you're never alone
Question: Bill which of your tattoos is your favorite?
Bill: my fav tattoo is the one on the side of my upper body
Question: What's your favorite movie?
Bill: my fav movie right now is district 9.
Question: Do you imagine having a twin tattoo?
Tom: I can imagine a twin tattoo…that bill’s also wearing
Question: Tom sings in Pain of Love?
TH: no tom is not singing on pain of love…
Question: What is the one thing you could never live without?!?
Bill: we could never live without our dogs
Question: Bill, are you a good driver ?
Bill: i’m a really good driver..i’m the only one who never had an accident..
Question: Gustav, are you secretly a Ninja?
Gustav: yes i’m a black ninja
TH: so guys it’s time for us to say bye….
take care….hope to see you soon on tour…thanks for joining the chat!!
bye bye guys…..
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:42 pm

WTF naughty bill Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm

I wonder how does he look with that nipple piercing half naked O.O haha xD
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 pm

hahahahahha shlexay XD
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:14 pm

They better Come To Lebanon!!!
We'll see in few weeks yalla!
And.. More piercings?????? O.o is he srs?
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

I dnt think he must get any new tattoos or piercings, but he's free to do anything he wants Smile
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

hahaha too much, its enough for bill Razz 4 tattoos and 3 piercings , enough Razz then it would be too much hotness Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Yeahh! He already broke the record.. we'll hv to set up a new record again.. and we're too lazy to do this now XD
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 pm

hahahahhaa yeah totally Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Damn! My number of posts never increases xD
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 pm

omg mine are 4611 XD
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:01 pm

hahaha how did we go from piercings to number of posts XD i dont hink mine changes o.o DID U KNOW I CANT PUT PICTURES??? LIKE IS DOEST WORK Sad
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:05 pm

WHYYY? i think i can upload u the pic
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Lol yeah this is special about our forum haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 pm

i love it<3
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Wow!! Neutral
Ok, what are we talking abt now? Razz Razz Razz
Sasi.. Post post post Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:48 am

What should I post??? Very Happy
Umm running through the monsoon
beyond the world.. til the end of time.. Yay monsoon! Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:35 pm

hahahhaa ich muss durch den monsun hinter die welt ans ender der zeit bis keit regen mehr fällt gegen den sturm am abrungd entlang und wenn ich nicht mehr kann denk'ich darannnnn irgendwann laufen wir zusammen weil uns einfach nichts mehr halten kannnn durch den monsuuuuun oowooooo dann wird alles guuut Razz

hahahaha ok i went all durch den monsun Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Oki I quit lol XD
I scream into the night for youuu
plzz dont make it truee
dont jumppppp!

now Joanna gonna turn spring nicht xD
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:58 pm

ich schrei in die nacht für dich lass mich nicht im stich spring nichttt die lichter fangen nicht dich sie betrügen dich spring nichttt erinner dich an dich und michhhh die welt da unten zählt nicht bitte spring nichttt Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 pm

*Feels ignorant* lol
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:05 pm

sorry Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:21 pm

hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Tokio Hotel Tokio Hotel Tokio Hotel Tokio Hotel
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:24 pm

lets party with bob marleyyyyyyy WTF
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 pm

FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !   Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Z100 Chat - Bill says he likes piercing in the clitoris and also talks about his nipple ring ! Gustav assumes being a ninja !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next