Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. Empty
PostSubject: The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.   The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:40 pm

The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. Tokio-hotel-buehne-14176826-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349

"We heard bad due to high volume of music"

They are the most successful band in Germany, their third album, "humanoid" has just been launched recently, in February, will make a big tour.BILD spoke with the four rockers from Tokio Hotel. Bill (20), Tom (20), Georg (22) and Gustav (21) about love, fans and mishearing.

BILD:
Really after all these years all the time screaming girls you haven't done a hearing test?
Tom: "No. But Bill and I heard wrong from our birth. That's why we talk so loud.
Bill: "Yes, and now is even worse, because the music is too high and heard the screams. But this is nice! We believe it is so nice that our fans scream their emotions."

BILD: You will act on 28 February at the Color Line Arena. What can make your fans happy?
Bill: "Not just a live concert will be a great show. Together with a set designer in London, we have designed a really cool scene - with fireworks, LED screen, and many moving parts. We started with two buses and more than ten trucks on the road. "

BILD: changing the theme! Bill, do you really haven't had a girlfriend since you were 15 years?
Bill: "Yes."
BILD: No time?
Bill: "precisely because it is not fair. If I fall in love, I leave everything and I may even leave the city or the country. But the fact that rarely I go out, and I haven't had the opportunity to know about someone or intensifying contact with them - except for a star or an employee. "

BILD: How should it be?
Bill: "From the look, I cann't say anything. For me she would be a love at first sight. I have to have the feeling I can trust her. And it must be spontaneous and full of life."

BILD: What about the love lives of others?
Georg: "I have a girlfriend for almost 1 year."
Tom: "Except for Georg, others are alone. I was not in love never in my life. Not the outside, there are plenty of pretty women. She has to fit entirely with me."
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com
Host

PostSubject: Re: The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.   The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:13 pm

So they have ear problems? Wow, that may be a little annoying for them. I can barely hear by my right ear and it annoys me a lot. They should pay attention to that. We don't want them to feel bad, and this surely will make them feel bad.
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.   The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:59 pm

I am sure it's annoying :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.   The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 6:35 pm

yeah :S my ears are starting to get bad now Razz srsly! but still im finee Razz ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.   The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems. Empty

Back to top Go down

The twins of the band Tokio Hotel have ear problems.
Page 1 of 1