Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel Empty
PostSubject: It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel   It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm

The androgynous Bill Kaulitz have thought about quitting all because fame does not let him be happy.

Is an idol. Of those that can lead to madness to their fans. However, Bill Kaulitz, the voice of the exotic German group Tokio Hotel, suffering in the depths despite his hits. In fact, says no privacy and it feels just like a finger. The man with the hair standing, more like angry punk girl, believes his fame and his work or even let you fall in love.

"I'm perfectly happy with my career, but I wish things were as good at the private level. I
do not know what I need to be satisfied, but now I'm not, "confessed
the musician, 20, in an interview yesterday ahead of German music
magazine Bravo.

Kaulitz says he can not even enjoy his success, because "I always have to do something new. And also I need love, "he explains.

And the future looks so black, believing that the chance to meet someone "private plan is unfortunately unlikely. I never go, even shopping, "he says. His paranoia is so big superstar who fears going out without bodyguards.

"In Europe I find it very difficult is only a club. Even when I'm bodyguard gives me the impression of being in a photo shoot or division of autographs. Then I feel like an animal at the zoo, "he explains.

In that hard trance is intended to send to trash his career to devote himself. "There are days when I think to pack and get out to spend a year without hearing anything about the group," he admits.

TOKIO HOTEL have three studio albums and is the most famous pop band from Germany.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel   It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:23 pm

What The Fuck :@
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel   It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

i suppose all of this shit is a rumor -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel   It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

It is not easy being the troubled singer of Tokio Hotel
Page 1 of 1