Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall' Empty
PostSubject: TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall'   TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall' EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:11 pm

The older members of Tokio Hotel does not have even 25 years yet, but with three Whole album sleeve, possibly personalixadas belt buckles, they are already ready to disseminate their video "behind-the-scenes".

The new video of Tokio Hotel "World Behind My Wall" - as the second single of Humanoid - does two things. "World Behind My Wall" really gives the fans what they want Tokio Hotel ... MORE Tokio Hotel, especially backstage scenes. And "World Behind My Wall" also lays the groundwork for the inclusion of Tokio Hotel in the (unofficial) "Hall of Fame Rock Ballads of longing and need. From the "Help" by The Beatles to "I Still Have not Found What I'm Looking For" by U2, "November Rain" by Guns N 'Roses' to "Boulevard Of Broken Dreams" by Green Day, " World Behind My Wall "is simply a song about the need, and a song about finding someone or something that can disarm fear and connect the men with so great things in life more important than traps fame.

As expected and symbolically, transforming a song like "World Behind My Wall" ... a traffic light needed for the damage and the transition, and that is fire. Besides the photos of the boys playing with pets, pizza warmer, and pushing each other against the wall in this case - in other words, being usually behind closed doors - Tokio Hotel burn the walls that separate the real world.

So, while Tokio Hotel is not competing in vintage cars (although there is a quick photo of a luxury Porsche) and robots connected to one another in this video as they did in "Automatic," have had success pushing himself to the camera, and turn even what might be read as a love letter to his fans in an extremely intimate look of themselves as real human beings.

Watch a video of Tokio Hotel "World Behind My Wall" in TokioHotel.com, and share your thoughts in the comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall'   TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall' EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:18 pm

Wow.. the guys really deserve the best!
& the video is GREAT.. Ok I am sick of describing how AWSOME GREAT AMAZING TOUCHING & PERFECT the video is.. so I'll just shut up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall'   TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall' EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:09 pm

hahaha xD dont worry here's the place where u should be talking how amazing it is over and over xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall'   TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall' Empty

Back to top Go down

TH Debuts New Video, 'World Behind My Wall'
Page 1 of 1