Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey Empty
PostSubject: Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey   Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm

On Saturday, it was reported that in a recent survey quoted in Germany as German Chancellor Angela Merkel and the German band, Tokio Hotel and bad role models for children in Germany. However, according to a new report in Europolitan.de, many German mothers - one of the groups cited in the survey - stood up in defense of one of Germany's favorite bands.

According to the previous report, Tokio Hotel rated as one of the top ten bad influence on children. Others who made the list were the rappers Sido and Bushido, but also German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

I beg to differ.

However, the opinion of many mothers made their way on internet forums in defense of Tokio Hotel. A mother who called the Europolitan.de Gitte, said this

"What nonsense! My daughter is 15 years avid fan of TH. For three years I have accompanied many concerts. The boys make good music, hopefully the next tour! ... I have met many other mothers at concerts in recent years, they have the same opinion ".

Another mother, who only identified herself as a guest at the forum said that she - despite having 30 years - was a fan of Tokio Hotel. She also made a point saying that she did not understand why so many mothers believe what the media report the band.

The comment was in reference to the problem of band member, Tom Kaulitz had with obsessive fan in a gas station in Hamburg in April this year, "Another reader commented on the matter saying that the video is unclear, and that Women (Perrine D.) was a stalker and not a fan.

Other mothers of 36 and 42 years also gave an opinion on the notorious gang. While one said violence is not an answer and the problem of harassment would be enough to drive anybody crazy, the other admitted that she had also gone to concerts with her
daughter.

The article generally concludes that the band is probably not a bad influence on young people today. But again, fans of Tokio Hotel already know that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey   Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Long live german mothers xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey   Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 pm

HEIL HITLER Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey   Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 pm

YAY Very Happy I dunno wht the hell does HEIL mean Very Happy But I know who'se HITLER Very Happy

[Plz tell me it's the name of that german leader, not another german word that i dont understand]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey   Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Mothers defend German Tokio Hotel in response to recent survey
Page 1 of 1