Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Interview with David Jost (Producer TH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Interview with David Jost (Producer TH) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with David Jost (Producer TH)   Interview with David Jost (Producer TH) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 11:40 am

Good Questions: I feel like the waste of a song.?

Band Tokio Hotel is the most successful German rock band. He is the musical brain: David Jost, 36, wrote the hits "Durch den Monsun" for the four boys from Magdeburg. And now the Nr-1 hit for Til Schweiger's comedy "Zweiohrküken. Dagmar von Taube spoke with music producer from Hamburg.

Welt: Every child knows Tokio Hotel. By contrast You're never facing the camera. Are you hiding?

Jost: Absolutely not. Just do not speak much on camera.

Welt: Honestly, that's all the Tokio-Hotel-Screaming and increasing absolute madness?

Jost: Because the band does not belong anywhere. That's bizarre. Bill is therefore strange. Their emotional excesses are part of its giant primary.

Welt: For example?

Jost: He has a tremendous will, and since I was little. Before recording the video for first single "Durch den Monsun" he told me wanted the logo of the band tattooed on his neck. I told him it was not a good idea, and asked him if the single would be a failure or if he will fight with other members of the band until it broke and would always have this logo on your neck forever. Bill said then, and only was 14, "I've waited all my life to be here. I want to keep this moment in my body, I give a shit if it will fail or not. "

Welt: Why have you written the songs of Tokio Hotel in L. A.?

Jost: Because I can rest better there and get out of the interior noise of thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Rose483
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Rose483

Female
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Jost (Producer TH)   Interview with David Jost (Producer TH) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:01 pm

OMG
i love David
He is such a good manager Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rosekaulitz.hi5.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Jost (Producer TH)   Interview with David Jost (Producer TH) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 12:03 pm

yes xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with David Jost (Producer TH)   Interview with David Jost (Producer TH) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with David Jost (Producer TH)
Page 1 of 1