Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tom kaulitz could work as a manager

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Tom kaulitz could work as a manager Empty
PostSubject: Tom kaulitz could work as a manager   Tom kaulitz could work as a manager EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:19 am

Munich - God forbid Murderer of my book I brava: This wisdom might be the case precisely, guitarist Tom Kaulitz Tokio Hotel. His manager, David Jost sees in it many hidden talents.

Tokio hotel guitarist can apparently do much more than music: According to his manager, David Jost, he too could be successful in business. "If at some point he had no desire to go on stage could be successful behind the scenes," said manager David Jost to "Hamburger Morgenpost". Jost is considered the discoverer of Tokio Hotel and has been for 7 years its manager. At the first meeting with the group Jost recalled: "After the group heard and seen with my production partners, he is completely paralyzed. The emotional potential of Bill, then aged 13, was incredible. Even as a young boy, he was an exception, had a great sadness but also great fighting spirit with him. "A man known as Bill" only every few decades, "said Jost, who, according to the report, wrote with Bill Kaulitz, the great successes of the band.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com

Tom kaulitz could work as a manager
Page 1 of 1