Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel & Numerology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Tokio Hotel & Numerology Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel & Numerology   Tokio Hotel & Numerology EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Tokio Hotel & Numerology 327918586Tokio Hotel & Numerology 775512076
Many people believe in magic of numbers. We decided to decipher the codes of the name guys HT. This code is perhaps one of the most important aspects when numbers affect us. To define the code you have to replace the letters of the name of a person with the correspondence in numbers, then add the two digits and you will get a number from 1 to 9. Like the original boys names are written in Latin, then calculate their codes in Latin too.

Tom - 264 (2 +6 +4 = 12: 1 +2 = 3)

1 +2: Tom and two guards

The characteristic of "Three"

The person with the code "Three" is upbeat, wonderful storyteller in public and the soul of a company. He does not look like everyone else. The most important thing in life is the uniqueness, the desire to differentiate themselves from someone else to show. He is friendly, but sometimes very emotional and dizzying. He has the obvious gifts of a writer and an artist. If that person has no friends, he is unhappy and thinks he has failed in his life. The "three" can not live without companionship and communication, he always has to be in public.

Tom's phrase: "From my childhood I did not look like everyone else and I experimented with my style and I said to my teachers. I do not see myself as a family man. I prefer the themes of courtly love"

Bill - 2933 (2 +9 +3 +3 = 17: 1 +7 = Cool

A senior hair is not even a sign of megalomania.

The characteristic of "Eight"

The person with the code "Eight" likes to get up and start huge projects great financial projects. They feel like business as a fish in water, achieving desired results with little effort and expense. They have an innate talent to work with material things and money. Its weakness is itself a huge connection that can sometimes turn into megalomania. Respect and recognition are the air without which they suffocate even if the fruits of their work is obvious and speaks for itself. They desperately need attention around the world want other people to talk about them all the time.

Bill's phrase: "fame is like a drug. I always dreamed of people talking about me and videotape every step I take. Sometimes I wake up and understand that I do not want" to show "my face to the photographers, but when I stay home for a week without the attention of everyone so I'm anxious to see the audience, for I fear I have forgotten. "

Gustav - 731214 (7 +3 +1 +2 +1 +4 = 18, 1 +8 = 9)

One can envy the calm of Gustav.

Feature of "Nine"

The person with the code "Nine" is a man of inspiration. He needs the atmosphere of harmony for their work and their lives. He works beautifully in a group of friendly people, well prepared, calm and he leaves the group if people highly contentious. A flexible work program satisfies him perfectly. Usually, the "Nine" is selfless and generous towards other people. He can determine and analyze the result that he is respected by the bosses, subordinates and coworkers.

Gustav's phrase: "While others are worried before the show and run around like crazy in the dressing room, I stay motionless in a corner and listen to music. I like to be quiet and concentrate. In the morning before I wake than the others and walk around town alone. "

Georg - 75697 (7 +5 +6 +9 +7 = 34, 3 +4 = 7)

Surely the other musicians in the group do not know all the secrets of Georg.

Feature of "Seven"

The person with the code "Seven" is in no hurry to open up to strangers, that's why he seems mysterious and strange. He is a philosopher living in the chaos of the world and the feeling of loneliness in the midst of the crowd. He is extremely happy if he finds his soul mate. If the "Seven" means that you are worthy of addressing you, he willingly shared their thoughts with you. Troubleshoot equipment and everyday problems are not their strong side.

Georg's phrase, "is pretty good to me that Bill and Tom are the" leaders "in our group and people say a lot about them in interviews. I do not need much attention at all."
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

Tokio Hotel & Numerology
Page 1 of 1