Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

The wonder world of painters.. Tom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

The wonder world of painters.. Tom Empty
PostSubject: The wonder world of painters.. Tom   The wonder world of painters.. Tom EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 8:48 pm

The German artist Axel Wunsch has made a picture of Tom. The picture is among others in an exhibition at Meerane (Germany), which is open until 10 January 2010. Here I leave you translated the parts that talk about Tom:
The wonder world of painters.. Tom 5l3xur[...] Meerane. A fragile, complex and loaded Pope John Paul II looks undecided between childhood and adulthood leaving Tom Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel - two tables, two figures, which involve on the breadth of vision and the idea of Axel Wunsch of Chemnitz . They can spend the New Year in the Art Gallery at the new Kunsthaus Meerane, in the midst of a huge exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculptures Kaendler born in 1941 - painter, graphic artist and sculptor. [...]

[...] Quite different to the young Tom Kaulitz, who became famous with his band as a teenager, with all its temptations and comforts assistants and even just one child too naughty adult who still wants to find his path in life. This is a great portrait does not psychologizing interpretations in the foreground, but it's quite natural that art plays a part, as could be seen for example after Goya or El Greco - which is more rare today. [...]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

The wonder world of painters.. Tom
Page 1 of 1