Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

What Their Official Site Posted!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rachel
Thinks TH Are From Japan
rachel

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-08

What Their Official Site Posted! Empty
PostSubject: What Their Official Site Posted!   What Their Official Site Posted! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:35 am

25.03'08
TOKIO HOTEL TOUR CANCELLATION

After cancelling the Tokio Hotel concerts in Portugal, Spain, France and Italy, all remaining concerts of the sold out “1000 Hotels European Tour” had to be cancelled as well. If there will be alternative dates for the cancelled shows is to be resolved in the upcoming days. All purchased tickets may be exchanged or refunded at the place of purchase.
Further medical examination resulted in Bill having to undergo surgery on his vocal chords and the operation will have to be carried out as soon as possible. Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg are sad and terribly disappointed about not being able to perform. Especially for Bill, the current situation is terrible and he is absolutely devastated since not being able to sing is basically the worst case scenario for a singer. Bill hopes that the surgery will go well and that he´ll be back on stage soon to see all the fans.
The band expresses their sincere apologies but there was just no other option than to cancel the shows and get the surgery done. Thanks for your understanding and we´ll keep you updated!
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What Their Official Site Posted!   What Their Official Site Posted! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:04 pm

But the fans shouldn't be sad, because Bill is more important.
I still feel sorry for the fans though.
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What Their Official Site Posted!   What Their Official Site Posted! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:18 pm

yea me 2.. :S
I mean i'd be rlly hugely dissapointed that they'll not come to my country..
But After All Bill's Health is the Most Important..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Their Official Site Posted!   What Their Official Site Posted! Empty

Back to top Go down

What Their Official Site Posted!
Page 1 of 1