Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Rock In Rio turns 25

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Rock In Rio turns 25 Empty
PostSubject: Rock In Rio turns 25   Rock In Rio turns 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm

The festival is back in 2011 with Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Beyoncé, Tokio Hotel and many more.

The Rock In Rio turns 25 on Monday, 11, and must return to Rio de Janeiro was confirmed by the end of 2011.

Businessman Roberto Medina posting the first news for the festival which mobilized three times Rio de Janeiro. Besides the international editions, which take place in Lisbon, Portugal and Madrid, Spain. [...]

The employer proved to be in the wheel of the music scene and quotes the artists that are watching. "If you can, I would be even wider. But if I had to assemble the cast today, I would do it again with the idea of thematic days. For the youth day, Hannah Montana and Tokio Hotel. For the day of heavy metal, AC / DC. For the day pop, Shakira, Rihanna, Ivete Sangalo. Maybe Lady Gaga and Beyoncé. Maybe fix a day with the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Radiohead. And one more classic, not maybe someone like Neil Young again. Well, four days and would be practically result. "He concludes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com

Rock In Rio turns 25
Page 1 of 1