Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill Kaulitz "My own projects? Of course! " - Gala.de

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Bill Kaulitz "My own projects? Of course! " - Gala.de Empty
PostSubject: Bill Kaulitz "My own projects? Of course! " - Gala.de   Bill Kaulitz "My own projects? Of course! " - Gala.de EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm

The appearance lasted only minutes, but could have a lasting impact on life in Napa and tight, they had given him the twin designers Dean and Dan sewn as pencil thin in the body of the model, Bill Kaulitz, 20, opened the Dsquared sample. An acclaimed performance. And the beginning of a new career?

The leader of Tokio Hotel tried to shake its image as the idol of teenagers in the band Fashion Week in Milan? Max Dax, editor of music magazine "Spex": "Tokio Hotel are among the few bands that have the potential to transform and develop. But now it comes down to Bill Kaulitz will make a solo career. "The singer is unique, a freak dazzling and authentic:" He wants to follow his path and could be a David Bowie - like figure. "

The editor of "Bravo" Tom Junkersdorf, who had built the band with states and possible threats, "Bill is very attracted by the world of designers. But even so one of his young fans can still identify with him. " As Bill Kaulitz assesses its future, Gala learned in an exclusive interview.

We develop more and more away from the image of Tokio Hotel, which for years have been an international success. Is this the band at a crossroads?
Bill Kaulitz: I think we are in a very interesting point in our career. Also we get older and we evolve. The fact is: I always try to do that, what makes me happy. My look has become more extreme over the years. And that is certainly more difficult to imagine today, especially for young people, who in the days of "Durch den Monsun".

Is there a strategy that aims to create a leap in the band to a more mature audience?
Bill Kaulitz: No. But, of course, we are clear that in the minds of most people we as a band of teenagers. Probably need some time before the change is given.

His show in Milan was acclaimed by the fashion world. This was the beginning of a modeling career?
Bill Kaulitz: As I enjoyed a lot, I can imagine a model in the future once again. But just for fun.

Did you have stage fright?
Bill Kaulitz: I was thrilled. But I always have stage fright, even at our concerts.

How was the preparation? Did you have a coach of track?
Bill Kaulitz: That would have been good! I had thought, naively, that there would be trials where tips. But, unfortunately, was not the case. No, I pushed the show with cold water. (laughs)

For Tokio Hotel, you are a member of a band, but you're always the center yet. Is there a problem with envy with his twin brother Tom and two other musicians?
Bill Kaulitz: On the contrary! Everyone is happy that is so. Gustav and Georg can not imagine being as the center and we look up to me and my brother Tom, for tolerating all this. And Tom is glad that I am the Rampensau .

Do you have plans to launch a solo career?
Bill Kaulitz: Never leave Tokio Hotel. But certainly in the calendar will be long pauses. Of course I can well imagine making their own projects. But stop Tokio Hotel? Never!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com

Bill Kaulitz "My own projects? Of course! " - Gala.de
Page 1 of 1