Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Interview with Emily Kay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Interview with Emily Kay Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Emily Kay   Interview with Emily Kay EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:10 pm

As you have heard Emily Kay, a German writer, was inspired by Tokio Hotel and Bill for his trilogy. When word began to spread among the fans of TH, you wanted to know more about the book, so we did everything we could to learn more. I, Patrii of THEurope, I had the pleasure of talking with this woman so nice. I hope ye here all the information you want, be merry with the interview and support the writer!

Emily Kay is a German writer. He is 35 years old and lives in the Ruhr Valley surrounded by books and CDs. It is addicted to music, movies, sports, tattoos and fantasy literature.

THEurope: How you reacted to the boom about your book and yourself when you said that Bill Kaulitz had inspired you? It was something you expected?
Emily: No. Just put it in my twitter and my blog twillight.4fans.net. I never thought that someone might be interested by me (lol). It is very disconcerting for me to feel the love from the fans of Tokio Hotel and his passion for the band and their support creative people who supported the idea of the group.

THEurope: Before this happened, you had written other books?
Emily: I first studied English literature and German. But my dream was always in my heart to write books someday. I grew up among tons of stories (fairy tales, adventures, and more) and books. I always had lots of books around me since before he could read and always asked my mother who read to me. Very soon I discovered the books of Enid Blyton and I had the desire to write books as she did one day. At age 9 I had the first contact with a vampire novel for kids called "The Little Vampire." I love it and always had the idea of having my own vampire. Sometimes I left the window open because I expect a vampire visits (lol). For the closing night it was very cold in my room. ;-) Then I discovered the films "The Neverending Story" by Muchael Ende and "Inside the Labyrinth". NPAs in 80 with a special day of film in my city and it cost 3 DM only a movie. So, I went to see "Inside the Labyrinth" every Saturday for 2-3 months. In the end I knew all the words of the film and I became a big fan of David Bowie. But my favorite movie will always be "The Lost Boys". A vampire movie that was made in 1988. It was a big influence on my addiction to vampires. That's when I started reading vampire novels. Before that he started writing romantic books, publish some material to learn math, English or German. So "Eulenflucht - Durch die Nacht" is the first book I write.

THEurope: You know the books by Stephanie Meyer? Would your trilogy had the same reputation?
Emily: Of course I read the books by Stephanie Meyer. She is a very good writer and I'm hoping their new books. I think waiting so famous is not being realistic. I hope you readers have fun reading my book and I am grateful if they are only a few.

THEurope: How to know the music of Tokio Hotel? It is music you normally listen to for some time?
Emily: Do not know much about Tokio Hotel until he left Humanoid. When you look at my CDs will also find German music. My favorite artists since 1986 is a German punk band called "Die Ärzte". So I have all his CDs. Among them there are also music of Robbie Williams, The Cure, Morrissey, The Smiths, Depeche Mode, New Order, The Clash, The Ramones, Oasis, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Linkin Park and other punk bands, metal, gothic rock more than 80. Not the typical collection of a fan of Tokio Hotel. The first one I got in touch with the music of Tokio Hotel was my mother. I remember one day in 2005 when I visited my parents, my mother turned on the TV and there were a feature of TH. She told me who was this band and told me their names and that the two boys were twins and more. I just thought "valeeee ...." ;-) By the way, my mother is 61 years old ...
I was surprised by his reaction and I stayed with the name of TH in my mind. Some students wore T-shirts from them but I still did not interest me at that time by TH.

THEurope: As entered in your books Tokio Hotel =
Emily: In late October I was surfing the internet and read an article on Humanoid. The reporter mentioned that the songs sounded like Depeche Mode and I really I could not imagine. I mean, Depeche TH? No. So I kept reading and saw the name Guy Chambers. All fans of Robbie Williams and I know this name well. I was very curious to know who had made TH and Guy together. So today some examples of his music. I was really shocked because it was good music. Then I decided to go to a music store to buy the CD. I had problems in deciding whether to buy the publication in German or English. I finally got the two. ;-)

THEurope: Why do you say "Geisterfahrer (Phantomrider German version) is the soundtrack for the book?
Emily: Yes! It was like a call when I got home from the record store. CD I put it and it gave me goose bumps all over when you hear Geisterfahrer. It is the argument of my book in an abstract sense. I could not believe it had a song that were to take the theme and mood Geisterfahrer the way it does. I was really touched by this and was the first time I felt my book. That was the first time I wrote about on my blog and TH as writing influenced me "Durch die Nacht".

THEurope: as it was when you saw Bill at the gateway of Dsquared2?
Emily: It was amazing because I had the feeling of seeing the angel of my second book in person. Argue the second book from 24 to December 27, 2009 but was not able to see the characters at that time. It was the second call and once again was connected with HT. Everything was perfect. Her hair, makeup, clothes. The modern version of Ziggy Stardust angel - that's when you see the character in my first angel.

THEurope: Has the character inspired by Bill a role in your books?
Emily: Yes is the main character. The whole book is about this angel. To be concrete, is like the vampire trilogy of "Eulenflucht" also a trilogy, but for angeles. So this angel appears in every book of the trilogy as the main character.

THEurope: I would like the band knew your book?
Emily: It would be interesting to know if they like the idea. But do not expect to hear or have the time to read it. ;-)

THEurope: How did the idea of the blog? Why do it?
Emily: Like I said before, I am a big fan of vampires and fantasy. Two friends of mine passed me this page of my book twilight and knew that I had planned to write. So I thought it was a good idea to write about the development of the book until it is unlisted.

THEurope: When can you expect to publish the first book?
Emily: I hope that by the end of the year, perhaps in November, is unlisted. Now this is in the agencies and so I am waiting for your reply. I will end "Eulenflucht - Durch die Nacht" by the end of March. In May I will start writing the first book of the angel which will be dedicated to Bill Kaulitz.

THEurope: Still do not have the final argument of the book, but tell us something we can discover about the first book.
Emily: Like I said, clear that there is an argument but I must go save the details until the contracts have been signed and an abridged edition will be published officially. What I can tell is that it occurs in Germany, specifically in Dresden, near the north coast between 1945 and 2008. It is the perfect book for vampire fans love stories and romantic. On the first page there will be a piece of the track Geisterfahrer to show my gratitude and respect for Tokio Hotel. Tokio Hotel during the story appears in certain sequences. But this remains secret for the moment!

TOKIO HOTEL EUROPE
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Emily Kay   Interview with Emily Kay EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:25 pm

BILL IS THE INSPIRATION FOR EVERYONE <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Emily Kay   Interview with Emily Kay EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 am

hahahaha xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Van

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Emily Kay   Interview with Emily Kay EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 am

hello,

can you make an article about those books : the Forbidden Floor ?

They are writen by the french writer and it's about TH and the fans Very Happy The writer is in contact with the TH staff and TH got the books from their manager. Carrie did a really good job !

More info on the fan club :

and the forum where there is all the translations :

you can join the writer here : carey.s@wanadoo.fr and she send the beginning of the book for free.

Kisses

Van
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Emily Kay   Interview with Emily Kay Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with Emily Kay
Page 1 of 1