Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me Empty
PostSubject: Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me   Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 pm

What did you like most about working with Tokio Hotel at Strange?
They taught me a clip from "The Fifth Element" because they thought I sounded like the singer of that alien movie. So I finally saw the movie. It was good. They are very nice. It was great to do something together. We had planned for a long time.

Kerli, who wrote the lyrics for the song Strange? TH was the food or you?
TH producers and Desmond Child.

Kerli Hello, you're really amazing you have a wonderful voice. The song Strange went epica, your voice and the voice of Bill make a good combination. I'd love to know how was working with Bill from Tokio Hotel?
Very cool. Bill is very shy, he's very sensitive. Some people are all very sweet.

Kerli, when you see videos of Tokio Hotel, Bill does not seem shy. Would not you think he was just nervous that day, or actually a shy person?
I believe that artists are always that duality. When these people before, you just have to overcome yourself and never have a bad day. When these alone at home, you are like anyone else. that Obama was thinking about for some time. For us, he is the president of America. To his wife he is just a guy with shorts that farts and stuff. Weird, right? The fame and power are total strangers. It's just the perception of people. Not real.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me   Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Awwww! she says such nice things about them, that's sweet!
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me   Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Hahaha why the hell is the interviewer saying or u think was he nervous that day.. what is he or she trying to reach?? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me   Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:45 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me   Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me Empty

Back to top Go down

Kerli Talks About Tokio Hotel ; formspring.me
Page 1 of 1