Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

the top ten of tokio hotel

Go down 
+3
Diana Kaulitz
Roy
dAnA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

the top ten of tokio hotel Empty
PostSubject: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 7:24 pm

It's easy to call Tokio Hotel a great European rock band. I'll go a step further and say they're just a plain-old great rock band, period. Here are ten songs by Tokio Hotel that are well worth checking out.

Break Away. Aggressive guitar riff? Check. Catchy hook? Check. Thoughtful-yet-accessible lyrics? Check. This upbeat, raging jam has everything a great hard rock song needs, including insane drumming in the outro.

1000 Meere. This song is great on a completely different level than Break Away. It's much more mellow and low key--it really can't be called a "hard" rock song at all. Where it really stands out is in its supremely catchy songwriting; 1000 Meere will stick in your head despite the fact that its sung in German.

Don't Jump. An extremely haunting and melodic song. This is probably one of the most emotionally moving
songs by Tokio Hotel.

Heilig. Another song in German, suffice to say that Heilig balances catchy songwriting, urgent beats, and aggressive arrangement just as well as any other Tokio Hotel song. Though it isn't my favorite track, it's well worth a listen.

Monsoon. A song that truly demonstrates the incredible diversity and range of Tokio Hotel. It's extremely poppy and catchy, yet it's also somewhat jarring and haunting. The relative quietness of this song also allows for a bit of a much-deserved vocal showcase.

Ready, Set, Go. Again, a song that is very aggressive but also catchy. It's everything that has made rock n' roll
music great for decades, but it's also very modern thanks to the chord progressions, angular guitar riffs, and production techniques.

Rescue Me. Allow me to use the words "haunting" and "catchy" just a few more times and I swear I'll stop.

Scream. I keep using words like haunting and melodic; don't let that make you think that Tokio Hotel's
music is in any way repetitive or one-dimensional. This song showcases Tokio Hotel's ability to write catchy and moving hooks. The song will have you screaming "scream!" aSpring Nicht. Another song in German, this one is a slow power-ballad sort of track. Despite its slow tempo, the song's chorus gives it the same sense of urgency that makes all of Tokio Hotel's music so memorable and inspiring.

Leb die Sekunde. As you may have guessed, this one is also in German. This is by far Tokio Hotel's most "punk" song. They pull it off extremely well. The track is reminiscent of other European rock n' roll/punk bands like Sahara Hotnights and even (to a lesser extent) Turbonegro. It makes me want to rage out and light something on fire.long with the band.

i got this from a site it's called ....here's the URL (finally knows what it means) http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/573799/ten_best_tokio_hotel_songs_german_rock.html ...just thought of getting a topic going

what's ur FAVE???
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:06 pm

don't jump is a power ballad!! genre ya3ne!!
so is rescue me, rette mich, geh
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 3:17 pm

ALL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohamad.zamzam
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:37 pm

geh was da 1st song i heard by them..
it was da best song for me:D:D
i really wish that they will be in lebanon sooooooooon:S
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:47 pm

all i cant rly choose!!!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 pm

i love all there songs
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 3:37 pm

best songs XD only missing ich bin nicht ich well thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:41 pm

yea the gr8 song is missing Razz
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 pm

yea and in die nacht
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 5:30 pm

also in die nacht is missing Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:18 pm

wo sind eure hande missing too
Back to top Go down
Mira
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Mira

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 pm

1000 meere and heilig Very Happy I like don't jump , but i think that spring nicht is better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the top ten of tokio hotel   the top ten of tokio hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

the top ten of tokio hotel
Page 1 of 1