Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland   Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Tokio Hotel is the only band from the German-speaking countries on the album "Almost Alice" which appears at the same time as the new movie hit ALICE IN WONDERLAND by master director Tim Burton. In addition to the song "Strange," which Tokio Hotel was added along with fellow, "contains Almost Alice "fifteen other pieces of work inspired by Lewis Carroll. We had the guys for an interview.

TrailerSeite.de: How did you come up with the idea Kerli the song "Strange" to include and how the project is to contribute a song for the film "ALICE IN WONDERLAND is to ever come to pass?
Bill: The song is called, is Strange 'and the main line, Strange in your perfect world'. This already fits very well with the whole movie and it was actually relatively quickly clear that we want to do it. It was then worked out everything. We need above all a female voice. We felt it is not so important as that is successful. We wanted to just have a special voice. We wanted it suits the song. This is the very first time that we ever let someone else sing along with us. This has worked reasonably well and it has also worked in the studio all relatively quickly.

TrailerSeite.de: How did you get inspired you to your song?
Bill: It is above all a bit out of our lives. Our life is of course very strange '. To that extent, that you simply never been properly related, and that it somehow feels a little different feel. That would be like if a girl would agree with me, they would then have exactly the strange 'be like me. That is, who once set his foot through the door and walks in this Tokyo hotel, which is to come also, in principle, not as quickly out again. That was a little bit the idea behind it, and that fits in the case, of course, perfect for Wonderland.

TrailerSeite.de: Do you have the book read Alice in Wonderland '? If so, when was that?
Bill: We, Tom and I have seen the film!
Tom: Yes, exactly! We have seen the cartoon at the time. And I think we also had the books. I must say I found it quite scary at the time somehow. I think that is also in this film remained so. You can find single figures indeed totally sweet - and then there are so a few other things that are already really creepy.

TrailerSeite.de: What did you like the film the most? What is your favorite character?
Tom: My favorite characters are the bloodhound and the March hare - the one with the floppy ears. I Find It Super!
Bill: Yes, I have to agree with Tom. And of course I think the Red Queen really great. She is super busy. This is a really great actress. Better you would not have to play. This is truly incredible. I was totally fun to watch her. And of course Johnny Depp is great. So the Hatter is a totally horny role.
Tom: How didst thou find the Red Queen?
George: I found the sweetest dog.
Tom: Me too. And you?
Gustav: The rabbit.

TrailerSeite.de: What is your worth in the film?
Bill: He is worth seeing, because mitmachen great actors and actresses. It is filmed very great. I think the mix of this fantasy world and the real super. This is a film that anyone can find any good. Then you can sit inside in any case, since it is well maintained properly and that's a cute story anyway, everyone knows that yet. Tim Burton is an absolute dream anyway. I think it's a terrific movie and the soundtrack is also very good. The soundtrack one must have in any case.
Tom: In 3D, it is of course a great experience.

TrailerSeite.de: Are you fans of Tim Burton?
Bill: He's definitely a really great guy. All his films have such a definite aura. And of course, Johnny Depp, who plays for thousands of his films, is here in this. Yes, I think, in any case, once one notices that there is a Tim Burton's film.

TrailerSeite.de: Johnny Depp belongs to the regular cast of Tim Burton, as he pleases you in the role of mad hatter?
Bill: Well, I think this is the geilste role. He is something of a psychopath, but the one who is really fond of that one also loves the course of the film. In any case, a lovable psychopath then. That is a role that I would have gladly accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland   Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:23 pm

mit machen = made with Razz
geilste = awesomest
[didnt use a translator \m/]
<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland   Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm

I envy you hun O.o
i copied it translated xP
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland   Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 pm

hahahaha very good sasi xP <3 thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland   Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Man look who's talking xP
ANd yeah BILL UR SO FICKIN CUTE *-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland   Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel Interview about Alice in Wonderland
Page 1 of 1