Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Reason behind cancelling Russia's concerts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Reason behind cancelling Russia's concerts Empty
PostSubject: Reason behind cancelling Russia's concerts   Reason behind cancelling Russia's concerts EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm

MOSCOW, March 11 - Irina Gordon. Promotional agency TOP Concert, which was the organizer canceled concerts in Russia, a popular German rock band Tokio Hotel. She apologized to Russia’s group of fans and promised to return them the money for the tickets.

“Responsibility for the cancellation of concerts Tokio Hotel on 8 March in St. Petersburg and 10 March in Moscow I look at the management of Tokio Hotel, who were only contacting me by phone from Germany. They think absolutely not about the future of this band, about the fans, the people who were involved in the maintenance of the show and so on” - said Dalsky.

Tokio Hotel, reported the cancelation was due to a disrupting speeches breach of contract by the promoter. In turn, the representative of the TOP Concert told RIA Novosti that the fault was “AN INTERNAL CONFLICT BETWEEN THE GROUP ITSELF, BETWEEN THE BAND AND THEIR MANAGERS AND SERVICES FOR THE TOUR.

“What is written on the band’s website on the breach of contract on our part, I think it must identify lawyers. This is being undertaken by my side as well. I think too early to say that violated the contract terms. This should be proven, and we will do “- said Dalsky.

“It will not be a trial with the team. I do not view this as a promoter against the musicians - it’s impossible. It is known that in 2006 I was the first who invited the artist outside of Germany, and I was actually the first who believed in artist and introduced him to the territory.

Dalsky stressed that “the artist began disastrous tour as a result of poor album sales and disgusting attitude to fans because of the conduct of a new management team in Germany.”

“Despite this, my efforts, my business, and those who work with me, and as a result of tight collaboration between me and the fan sites of the group, we gathered a large audience for the artist in Moscow and St. Petersburg than anywhere else in Europe . And all this is abolished solely because of the new management of the artist “- she said.

“I believe that they will pass this difficult path. They were able to break through, when they were 16 years old, but now they have a difficult transition from boy bands to adult actor. I hope they will be able to pass through it. BUT IF THEY ARE NOT NOW SEVER RELATIONS WITH THEIR MANAGEMENT, WHO GAVE ALL THAT WE ARE WITNESSING NOW, THE FUTURE THEY WILL NOT. IF THEY HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BREAK THIS CONTRACT, I THINK THEY HAVE A GREAT FUTURE.”, - said the agency interlocutor.

She is more concerned not with the loss of the concerts, but with the “loss of emotional and moral character” of the band’s managers, but will work with the band in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

Reason behind cancelling Russia's concerts
Page 1 of 1