Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot

Go down 
+2
AHz-7♥
SarahKaddoura
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot Empty
PostSubject: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey guys Smile

I wrote this yesterday, it's a one shot about the gorgeous amazing Bill Kaulitz :]
;D

Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot 1270374353_8657_full

Part One:

Being a village girl, Rain was the perfect ideal for the simple teenager. Her name, chosen by her dad who’s a farmer, was just a result of the family’s great love for the rain. When the rain comes, it washes the opened fields, and the harvest is pretty good in quality and quantity few months later. But when the years of drought would rule, it wouldn’t be the best time, and her family would have long periods of poverty. Thankfully, it was a really tough season; winter was tending to make everyone rich in the village.

In a late afternoon, Rain got dressed in her beautiful blue coat and wanted to walk in between the fields as usual. “Momma, Papa, I am going out,” she spoke with her sweet Italian accent. She had good English and she always studied hard in one of the English schools there. She knew she would use all what she’ll learn, she doesn’t want to be stuck in the fields, and she wanted to make something out of them. “Okay darling,” her mother said as she was washing the dishes. “Don’t go so far, a storm is expected tonight,” her father said from behind his newspaper. She nodded smiling and got out of the house.

At first, a shiver was send through her spine from the cold breeze that she just faced. She tried to move on, remembering that cold means winter, and winter means rain, and rain means good harvest. She moved on, crossing her arms and walking against the wind. Her silky black hair was flying with the air, as if someone was playing with her beautiful locks. It all gave her the tingles.

Few drops of rain touched her new lovely coat, and it made her smile. Then many more fell on her cheeks, and on the street. It was a narrow street that would fit for one car at once, and it was separating the wide fields. Pools of water took over the street, and she started jumping and laughing, splashing the water with her small fields red shoes.

Suddenly, a new light was reflected on the drops of falling rain. She looked behind; it was a big bus that was barely fitting in the street. It was coming closer, and she knew if she wouldn’t move away, she wouldn’t stay alive. She couldn’t think, until the bus got very close and she heard a very high flute so all she did was jumping to her back and falling in the muddy grassy field. She looked up at the bus, as it started to slow, which appeared that the driver was going to apologize, or maybe take the chance to do something with a lonely 16 years old lady. Her heart was gripped with fear, as she tried to think of a way to run.

Slowly, the bus’s door was opened, and four heads appeared to her. One would be enough, she thought to herself, giving up. A tall thin guy approached her, looking upset but careful. He was very handsome, and he had a black hair, straightened to the back of his head, and dark eyes that she couldn’t but admit to herself how much she liked them. “Are you okay?” he asked gently, handing her his satin hands to help her get up. She looked at him with wide dark blue eyes, giving no expression at all. “Do you feel alright?” he asked as he lowered down, and sat on his knees. She nodded blankly. He touched her forehead with his bare hand, checking on her temperature. She got scared, and jerked back a little.

“Can you speak? Are you tongue tied or something?” he tried to check again. He started to think that she couldn’t really talk until she said, “No.”

“Fine. Want me to help you get up?” he suggested and she looked at him, and at the left three sneaking heads. Maybe it’s their plan, she thought again. She wouldn’t forget any of the creepy stories her parents told her trying to warn her from talking to strangers. “No,” she said again.

The handsome guy felt awkward, he was just trying to help. He stood up slowly and said, “I just wanted to check if we caused you any harm. I am sorry for fluting that noisily and scaring you, our driver didn’t recognize you from the darkness of the night.”

She nodded, and she relaxed a little bit. “You have beautiful eyes by the way,” the handsome guy said. She couldn’t help but smile, she knew in her heart he was a pretty gentle guy, with pretty deep eyes. “Thank you, sir,” she said. “Finally, I’ve heard your voice,” he smiled. “Come, Bill! We’ll be late,” the voice came from another handsome guy, who was wearing exactly the different from Bill. He had baggy jeans and an XXX-large T-shirt, unlike Bill who had tight fitting clothes on. “I am coming, Tom,” Bill said.

“We have to leave. Perhaps we’d see you tomorrow, in our concert” he said as friendly as usual as he got something out of his pocket. It was a small card; she took it slowly, as she felt comfortable even more talking to him. “What’s this?” she asked as she examined it. “It’s a ticket, you just have to go to this arena, it’s around here I am sure you know it,” Bill said. “I don’t know much out of this area,” she said still examining it. She never really was invited to a concert, and she didn’t have time to listen to music. The only song she could sing is her family’s traditional murmur while working in the fields.

“You can try,” he smiled. She put the ticket in her pocket and she looked around her to realize that she was lying in a pool of mud. She pouted and sighed. He handed her his hand again and this time, she put her hands in his. He pulled her up gently and she started splashing away the mud from her new coat. “I am sorry again for the inconvenience” he said as he quivered. The rain wouldn’t stop, and Rain’s hair got all wet. It all made her more beautiful, her wet long silky black hair, and her dark blue eyes and her muddy blue coat.

He was overwhelmed by her beauty, and when she said, “It’s okay,” he couldn’t but stare wide eyed into her beautiful creation, analyzing how much effort God has put on her to obtain such a sweet master piece of a human, of a little lonely village girl. “Brother!” Tom shouted, and when he looked at the girl who was delaying them, he couldn’t but think the same. “Sorry young lady, I didn’t mean to shout that high,” he said winking. Rain got scared again, and Bill noticed that so he gave a slight kick to Tom on his tummy. “Calm down, bro,” Tom said as he tried to get back into the bus.

“I am sorry, he’s always like that,” Bill apologized. “It’s fine,” she said. “I’ll have to go now,” he pouted. He didn’t really want to leave. He just met a very beautiful and shy girl who didn’t know him, and wouldn’t expect anything from him. He always wanted to meet such girl, who doesn’t know the famous Bill Kaulitz, and doesn’t see the hot rich singer in front of her. All this made him slow the process, trying to spend as much as possible minutes looking through her dazzling eyes.

She didn’t want him to leave too, although fear still occupied a little part of her mind. “I am looking forward seeing you tomorrow,” he said. “I’ll try,” she whispered.

As he moved toward the bus, he stood up suddenly and looked back at her. She was watching him go away under the rain. “I didn’t know your name,” he exclaimed. “You’ll know it later,” she shrieked so that he’d hear her voice. He closed his wet eyes once for acceptance and she nodded smiling.

She walked the way back home with a grin that didn’t leave her face. Every time she remembered his smile, she would giggle alone. She didn’t know why, she just felt that he was different in some way and very close to the guy she always dreamt to run away with. Rain had big dreams. Every time she finished her work in the fields, she would wrap a scarf on her head to avoid the hot and strong sunlight, and would sit among bunches of flowers and wheat and daydream about her promised prince charming, the one who’d make her giggle just the same way she was doing now.

She felt the wind goes stronger; it made her wet hair fly and dance in the air. She knew it was one of the seasonal monsoons and she loved it. She rushed to reach home as quickly as she can; she wanted to put her little kittens in their home. They’d be cold, and a monsoon was on its way.

As the tour bus moved again, Bill wished he would have stayed out with her. He wished he gave her his leathery jacket, but he knew a simple girl wouldn’t prefer anything on her simple blue little coat. At the same time, he knew that she would be adapted to live with the coldness, her blue eyes seems to convey this in every look. He knew she loved the rain, and she looked like a drop of it when it was pouring. After all, he had to go to the hotel and sleep early. He needs to practice his vocals tomorrow morning; maybe he’d see her in his concert. He prayed secretly for that wish to come true.

Next morning, Rain woke up on the sound of the singing birds as every other morning. She dressed up her simple work clothes and put on her lovely red gumboots. She wrapped a work scarf on her head, and managed to pull some of her silky black hair to the back. She just looked adorably natural and beautiful as she mingled among the sunflowers. As she helped her dad, mom, and two older sisters in the field, she heard a familiar truck sound. She looked at the narrow street, and it wasn’t a truck, it was the bus that almost killed her the previous day.

She left her hoe on the ground and wiped the sweat from her forehead, examining the shadowy windows of the bus. She wondered if Bill was in, but she couldn’t see from the black glass. The same inside, Bill was standing right straight behind the window. He was observing the fields crowded with workers and farmers, but looking for a specific one, a beautiful little girl. When he saw her, the girl that he didn’t know what was her name, or who she was, his eyes widened. He suddenly became energetic after being sleepy and bored of the practices. He quickly smiled and waved for her. She didn’t react and he was worried. He was worried that maybe she didn’t really like him. He tried to wave more and more, but no reaction. He pouted disappointedly when Tom came from behind him and muttered, “She can’t see you from the glass, idiot.”

Bill processed it in his mind. She really can’t see him, and this made him comfortable. Unlikely, Rain was standing on fire, wondering if he was in or not. As the bus moved on, she gave up, and sank into a pile of withered crops.

Later that day, Bill was nervous for his big show. He heard the fans screaming outside and he couldn’t but get nervous even more. Fans in that area weren’t more than a one thousands fan, but their screams would pierce his ears. Yeah, after many years of success, Mr. Bill Kaulitz still gets nervous before the show.

Yet, what was making him nervous wasn’t just the high screaming, it was the fear that the girl who made his heart beat unevenly wouldn’t be there in the crowd. He just couldn’t think well. He wondered about the best way to know if she’s there. “Brother, I think we’d have a change in plans,” he told Tom. “What change are you talking about?” Tom asked. “We’re not beginning with ‘Noise’, I’ll start with ‘Phantomrider’,” Bill said. Tom nodded, and he knew very well the reason behind this demand.

Rain dressed up in beautiful short simple yellow dress. It was strapless, just held by thin cloth, and it was blank with no drawings or other decorations. It was tight from the upper part, and comfy from the lower part, showing her strong knees and legs in their best form. She put on a black gumboot and her blue coat, and let her hair down. She looked so gorgeous and ready to go see the guy she considered as her promised prince.

She begged everyone since the morning to take her to the concert, though she never been into one. “Someone’s looking gorgeous tonight,” her mom said, as Rain gave her a quick peck on her cheek. She get in the truck, her cousin was taking her. She was heart-filled and head-filled with glee.

An electric sound emerged in the arena. Yes, it was Humanoid City tour, and that sound was the welcoming message to the fans. The crowds’ voice got louder, as Bill, Tom, Gustav and Georg appeared on the stage. Unusually, Bill was shaking. He got close to the microphone and said, “We have a change in the songs order, we’ll perform Phantomrider first,” he said as the fans clapped, each one of them wishing the song was for her.

Rain, who was standing in the last row, heard his familiar warm voice and tried to mingle in the crowds, and raced to reach the stage. She wanted to show him that she came as he wished. All of the fans looked at her weirdly as she pushed herself into the crowds. They were all wearing gothic emo or scene styles, or even Tokio Hotel T-shirts, when she was wearing a simple village yellow dress, gumboots and a blue coat.

As the music started, Bill gave a look at the sea of fans and recognized her quickly. He smiled his soul and face, and his skin got a little brighter. Why was that? He didn’t know. But he felt enormously comfortable when he saw her. She did so. Rain couldn’t but giggle and tried to sway as the fans did.

Gas and blood

Is all I’ve got

In you I trust

The final exist’s passing by

The wheels went free

Under me

It’s you I feel

A million sparks are falling down

I turn the wheel around

She listened carefully to every word he sang and she loved them as well as the rhythms, until she started fitting completely in the usual dance of the fans. Bill’s voice was more emotional than usual.

Kiss me goodbye

Into the light

Like a phantomrider

I am dying tonight

So dark and cold

I drive alone

Like a phantomrider

Can’t make it all on my own

Rain wandered in her thoughts, would someone write a song with beautiful lyrics without using his inside emotions. No, of course no, because Rain herself used to write beautiful songs when she finishes her work, after she goes and observes the magical rays of the sunset. She would write a song of the fields, and a song of the feelings she’s passing through, even songs of the rain and the monsoons.

Promises

I scratch

So deep

In your empty seat

The sky is turning upside down

I turn the wheel around

Singing so emotionally, Bill would look at Rain in every moment, and gets deeper in the song. He was making many promises in the last years. He was promising himself to find the one, and he would look every time on the seat beside him, it’s empty, waiting a special person to occupy it. Then he realizes that he was lost in his thoughts that he would miss where he was going to, then he turns the wheel around and goes back home.

Kiss me goodbye

Into the light

Like a phantomrider

I am dying tonight

So dark and cold

I drive alone

Like a phantomrider

Rain noticed the fans were getting warmer, as if they were waiting something now. He was dying, his song says so, and having all these girls cheering up with his songs was a weird mix. Finally, she concluded that it’s a message, and he was looking for a specific one… She concluded that even if he’s famous, he wouldn’t be satisfied with any girl; he was looking for the one. Why did he invite her to his party then?

I don’t know your name but still believe

That now it’s time for you and me

Time for you and me

As he sang those words, he looked at her with innocent eyes. He doesn’t know her name, he was waiting her. Names weren’t important anyway, because he knew that he wouldn’t leave this one. He knew he felt strange emotions beside her, emotions that gave him the courage to invite her to step into his world.

Did he mean me? She asked herself. He asked her the previous night about her name, and she didn’t answer, she promised him to tell him later. So now, he’s telling her this, specifically to her… Does he really think that it’s time for her and him together? Most probably no, she was just a simple village girl, and he was a rock star, that what seemed in the two days.

They can’t be together, can they? They don’t fit; she’s so simple for him. These nightmares came into her mind. This won’t be her prince. As she thought about this, her lovely hypnotizing wide windows to the dark night dropped tears. Yes, her blue eyes surrendered, now Rain was pouring rain.

Now I am here

No more fears

Angel, don’t you cry I’ll meet you on the other side

Good bye

Into the light

Like a phantomrider

I am dying tonight

So dark and cold

I drive alone

Like a phantomrider

When he saw her cry, he felt that the song was perfectly talking about them. He knew it was a song that would describe him all the way. He begged her not to cry, and she listened surprised. Was the song this way, or was there some change in lyrics? It was this way, the fans were already singing with him.

Rain looked everywhere around her in confusion. She didn’t know what she was searching for. If the guy on the stage wasn’t her prince, who would it be then?

Hey, I am here

With you

I am

Here, here

She looked at him, and he smiled angelically. He was just like an angel for her, or something more. No, she doesn’t want another prince. She wants this guy. She wants Bill.

When she finally smiled, Bill relaxed. He would now be able to change the last words of his song as he sang.

Don’t leave me alone

Not all phantomriders

Always die on their own

Fans were surprised, but maybe they haven’t heard well. It wasn’t the big deal to them, nor to Bill. The big deal was when Bill left the stage. “A concert ends that fast?” Rain asked one of the fan girls beside her. “No, maybe he wants to change clothes,” the fan said lying to herself. They were all worried.

Tom didn’t know what to do; he held the microphone and said, “You, lovely girl from the field, come here.”

“What? Me?” she asked surprised, as if he could hear her. He nodded reading her lips. Everyone looked at her; they thought she was another Tom Kaulitz groupie. He held out his strong hands for her, and she held them as he pulled her up. She looked at everyone awkwardly as Tom whispered to her, “he’s inside.”

She quickly headed backstage, and she didn’t know where to go. “You came,” Bill said. She looked behind her; he was standing there, with all his glory. “Yeah,” she smiled. “Thank you, this means much to me,” he said gently. “If you’re doing this because your bus almost killed me, I am over it,” she said worried. “No, no, no no don’t think this way,” he said confused. “Why are you doing it then?” she asked.

He didn’t answer and tried to change the subject. “I didn’t know your name yet,” he said. “It’s Rain. My name is Rain,” she said softly. “Beautiful name, and it fits you very much and your gorgeous eyes,” he confessed. “Thank you,” she blushed.

Many moments passed and they were just staring at each other or at the ground. Each of them is confused and doesn’t know what to do or to say. She finally broke the silence, “Are you my prince, Bill?”

It surprised her how courageous it seemed. As well as Bill, who looked at her hesitant. It wasn’t that easy to trust someone for the rock star, but why did he trust her so easily. “I would love to be your everything too,” he said as he tried to approach her slowly. She looked at him one last time before he was so close to her, he had his hair brushed to the back, all black and silky like hers, and his brown eyes were just too much for a human, they were magical, his nose could be described in one word; perfect, and his gentle, well defined lips lightly glistening in the sun coming from the windows. These lips were very inviting.

He got closer; facing what seemed to be a piece of porcelain complexion, that’s what he called her face. He supported her head, putting his hand on the back of her neck, touching her beautiful night locks of hair. He gave a last look into her heavenly blue eyes, and let his lips do the next move, touching her luscious pink lips softly, emotionally. What did she think about? Nothing, she was just enjoying what seemed to be a dream to her. She finally found her prince, she finally found her everything.

And him… he was living in what seemed like paradise, but he knew that after that, he can’t stay here. He has a career waiting him, another life that would look too difficult for her to understand or to bear. He knew that this kiss will always be his favorite, and his last.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Amaziiiingg !!! <333
Keeep itt upp ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

aww i am glad you like ^^
Thank you <33
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Amoureuse de Bill

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Soo emotiiiional and sweet,i loveed it <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-s0-sw33t-giirl-xx.skyrock.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:58 pm

thank youu hun Smile <33
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 pm

Wow i really liked it but the end is so sad Sad
anyway you're amazing, i love the things you write
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

yeah it is :/
thank youu sweetie, i am glad you like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Lalush-TH
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Lalush-TH

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:01 pm

wli maf3ousa u never told me about this!! i love itt! 2morrow Hala btektob wa7di haha Smile
keep it up 7yt <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1007302806&am
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 pm

5arouf Razz
calm down Razz
thank you..
w ya i think ur right xD <3
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

There are no words...
Fantastic, amazing, perfect.. They need a new one!
I love love love it! It was so sweet! :')
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:40 pm

awww thank youu liebee! that's so sweet from youu! Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Very Happy no problem i really did love it (:
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot   Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Now It's Time For You & Me .:: Bill Kaulitz One Shot
Page 1 of 1