Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

More About Bill's Surgery!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

More About Bill's Surgery! Empty
PostSubject: More About Bill's Surgery!   More About Bill's Surgery! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 4:27 pm

bz-berlin.de have been in contact with David Jost, and he said that Bill is now in a hospital and the surgery will most likely be on monday, 31.03.08
“Bill is driving himself crazy with the thought of when he can be on stage again, cause he miss it so much. After the surgery he has to go 10 days without talking, and then about 6 weeks of rehabilitation. And Tom is by his side all the time.” Aww.. <3

Last edited by Diana Kaulitz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leyla
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: More About Bill's Surgery!   More About Bill's Surgery! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 7:39 pm

hey guys . on monday it's bill's surgery so I hope it will pass gd Crying or Very sad
and I want 2 say that Bill is my idol till my death and I hope he's feeling better after that damn surgery .. that's all I can say ICH LIBEH DICH Bill KAULITZ 4ever mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: More About Bill's Surgery!   More About Bill's Surgery! EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 7:49 pm

i am soo hoping that this passes well..i'll pray for him...3anjad i dunno shu bissir fiye if somethin goes wrong....but bill...and all of his fans should stay strong!
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Leyla
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: More About Bill's Surgery!   More About Bill's Surgery! EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:04 pm

hope Bill is feeling better after his surgery cz I want him 2 come 2 lebanon and perform his damn best songzzz
conclusion I LOVE YOU BILL KAULITZ 4EVERRRR mwahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More About Bill's Surgery!   More About Bill's Surgery! Empty

Back to top Go down

More About Bill's Surgery!
Page 1 of 1