Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Follow TH!
    Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
    TH Merch.

When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...

Go down 
    +3
    JelenaŦ
    Bill's Cutie
    Nicoliee
    7 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Registration date : 2010-04-04

When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Empty
    PostSubject: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 pm

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Summary: Brothers Tom and Bill Kaulitz were too caught up in their careers to be looking for love. But when they unexpectedly fall for the same girl, a girl who loves them for their looks and money, will it break them apart? Or will the close friendship of brotherhood and the love of family keep them together?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CHAPTER 1: I Call Dibs

Sounds of the crowd roaring could be heard from nearly a mile away as the world-known band, Tokio Hotel, made their way to Beirut, Lebanon, for a concert. The band was split into twos, the bass guitarist Georg and the drummer Gustav, and in another car was the lead guitarist Tom and the lead singer Bill. The four members rode in silence, their nerves getting the best of them, as it was their first stop on their Asia tour.

They had no need to be nervous, and they knew it, because all their fans loved them dearly, some not even caring for their music, just their looks. This bothered no one in the band but Bill, as he was more romantic than the other members and believed it was what was inside that counted, not the appearance. He didn't see anyone that way, so it annoyed him that many people saw him that way. It didn't particularly get to his twin brother Tom, who had had many "just one night won't hurt" incidents, not caring what the press would say. He'd gotten better lately, though, and he hadn't taken a girl to a private hotel room for a while, but Georg - smart as he is - pointed out how "hot" the girls in Lebanon were. Georg also had the idea of going to the beach, as it was summer, and checking out all the "hot babes" there. He didn't exactly help Tom's situation.

The brothers were identical, but they looked nothing alike and each had their very own style that suited them perfectly. Bill was more stand-outish, wearing things that made him...stand out, while Tom was more of a laid-back gangster.

The ride to Beirut from the Grand Hills Hotel in Broummana ended, and the fans were even louder than before as the cars pulled up to the entrance. The girls - and the occasional guy - were lined up along the walls where there was a metal railing, keeping them all from literally attacking the band. The first words in the twin's entire thirty minute ride were spoken:

"Ready, Tom?" Bill asked.

"Ready as ever," Tom replied, halfway out the car already, obviously excited.

Bill rolled his eyes and quickly followed, hiding the worry for his brother by plastering his best fake smile on his face, and waving politely to the screaming fans.

When all the boys were out of the two cars, they began the dramatic walk down the wide aisle to the auditorium. All four walked spread out, and from the corner of his eye Bill saw Tom wink seductively at one of the girls. When Bill looked to see who she was, he saw Tom making his way towards her instead of walking with the band. They stopped, hoping Tom would be rational and come back on his own, but when he didn't they tried getting his attention away from the girl Bill found highly attractive.

"Tom!" Georg called, but Tom ignored him, closing the distance and leaning on the rail in front of the breathtaking fan.

"Hey," Tom greeted, not taking note of the fans grabbing at him and his clothing. "What's your name, pretty girl?"

"Elissssa." She purred.

"Well, I'm-" Tom started, but she interrupted by putting her index finger to his lips, which got Tom to stop talking.

"Shh...I already know who you are, and I think your band members are waiting for you...and I think you have some competition for me..." She said, glancing behind Tom at Bill, whose expression was mixed with surprise, disbelief, and wonder. He also looked interested...in Elissa.

Tom turned to look at his twin, whom he glared defensively at. He then looked back to Elissa, who he unexpectedly kissed on the cheek and whispered in her ear: "Stay after the show. I'll be waiting."

She agreed and nudged his shoulder towards where the rest of the band was waiting. He walked back to where they were, and began his stride, everyone else quickly following behind.

"What the hell, Tom?" Georg said, obviously annoyed.

"Hey, you were the one who got me looking forward to this trip." Tom retorted. "Besides, its been a while since I've gotten a break."

Georg didn't say anything after that.

Tom moved next to his brother and spoke through his teeth.

"I call dibs," Tom hissed in Bill's ear.

Continue or not continue? I'll continue it either way, (: but I wanna know what you guys think! (:
    -addicted.to.you.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www....com
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female
    Number of posts : 7333
    Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:26 pm

omg omg
    omg
    omg
    this is amaziiiiiiiing <3
    continueee Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
    JelenaŦ
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    JelenaŦ

Female
    Number of posts : 6371
    Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Nice...
    keep up the gr8 work...
    I don't know what others think...but I would like to see the next chapter..Smile
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/JelenaKaulitz
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

yay! thanxx (: <3
    Back to top Go down
    SarahKaddoura
    Forum Admin
    SarahKaddoura

Female
    Number of posts : 2399
    Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
    Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:53 pm

More more more ! i want more soon! Neutral
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
    AHz-7♥
    Rockin With Tokio Hotel
    AHz-7♥

Female
    Number of posts : 1389
    Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Yaaaay ! <33
    I liked itt..
    keep itt upp !^^
    Continue SmileVery Happy
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 pm

I really feel like writing right now, so I'm just gonna post whenever I feel like it and yadda yadda yadda... When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Icon_razz
    So anyways on with the reading! (:
    BTW I don't know how long the story's gonna be...soo...
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Previously:

"What the hell, Tom?" Georg said, obviously annoyed.

"Hey, you were the one who got me looking forward to this trip." Tom retorted. "Besides, its been a while since I've gotten a break."

Georg didn't say anything after that.

Tom moved next to his brother and spoke through his teeth.

"I call dibs," Tom hissed in Bill's ear.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -CHAPTER 2: See You At The Show

"Okay?" Bill pretended not to know what Tom was talking about. But this time he wasn't going to let go for his brother. He wanted the girl.

"Understood?" Tom was stern, and there was much authority in his voice.

"Uh, yeah, I guess." Bill said, still keeping the charade. "But, if I may ask, what is the lovely lady's name?"

Bill cursed himself mentally. He just picked a fight with his brother.

"Her name is 'Tom's.'" Tom said sarcastically, his blood beginning to boil.

Bill got angry, which hardly ever happened. Tom had never been this possesive of a girl before.

"Tom, seriously. I want to know, and no, she's not yours. You talked for a total of five minutes and you're already claiming her as your own?!" Bill said alot louder than he intended to, but luckily they were inside the auditorium by now, and the only people around them were Georg and Gustav, who decided it was the right time to cut in.

"Hey, now. Cool it down guys." Gustav said, pulling Bill away from his stance in front of Tom, who was just as angered as he.

"Yeah, you can fight after the show, but right now, you have to be friends because we've got some music to play." Georg joked, an attempt to lighten the atomosphere.

"There won't be any fighting." Tom smirked. "I've got a date with Elissa after the show, so I don't have time to fight with my baby brother."

Tom headed towards where his dressing room was and Gustav had to keep Bill from following his own brother and punching his face in.

"C'mon Bill, this is your twin here. Your brother." Gustav tried to reason with Bill, while Georg followed after Tom. "Besides, there's a whole bunch of good looking girls here."

Bill stopped struggling and turned away from Gustav.

"I know," He walked towards his dressing room, opposite of where Tom's was. "But I'm sick and tired of giving in all the time! Tom always gets everything he wants! Can't I just have one thing for myself?!"

Gustav frowned and let Bill walk off to cool down.

He has a point, Gustav thought, But I'd never let them fight each other for something as ridiculous as this. Hell, I'd never let them fight each other at all. No way. They're not breaking up this band for a girl.

Gustav then went to his dressing room to get ready for the show.

In a total of twenty minutes, the auditorium was totally filled with fans, waiting for the band to perform, and the boys were ready.

While doing a quick sound check, Bill pulled Tom aside when no one was looking.

"What the-" Tom started, but was quickly cut off by Bill's hand clamping over his mouth.

"Quiet!" Bill whispered. "It's only me, you moron."

Tom pulled away from Bill's grip.

"Oh." Tom sounded dissappointed. Who else was he expecting? "What do you want?" he sneered.

"I just wanted to tell you that we have to be nice to each other." Bill calmly explained. "This is a bad enough start to our tour, and we don't need to make it any worse."

"Whatever." Tom shrugged, walking towards the stage with his guitar in hand.

Bill sighed. He hoped he could keep the peace for the time being.

Bill grabbed his microphone and went out onto the stage, smiling as he heard the familiar sound of the crowd welcoming him.

"BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL!" They chanted.

He scanned the crowd, waving and grinning, until his eyes set on a girl in the front row.

Tom's? Bill thought. Yeah, right. She's mine this time.

Bill looked over to his brother to smiled politely at him, but he was gawking at Elissa.

Gawking? Tom never gawks. He must really like her. Maybe I should just let him have her....Wait, no, what am I thinking?! Absolutely not. I'm going to fight over her.

With that, Bill turned on his microphone and spoke into it.

"Hello, Lebanon!!!" He said as enthusiastically as possible.

"BILL!" The crowd roared.

"Are you ready?!" He asked the crowd.

"WOO!" Was their reply.

"I said, 'are you ready'?!" Bill repeated.

"YEAH!" They shouted.

"Alright, then!" Bill continued, glancing towards his brother who was still looking at Elissa, and she was looking back. He looked away, feeling something he hadn't felt for a while. As in six years, a while. He felt heartbroken.

*Flashback*

"I'm sorry Bill. He's just...better than you. Better looking, better...everything." She'd told him. His first love. "I'm really sorry, but it's just not working. You're never going to be here once you start going on tour, and I know I'll fall in love with someone else. I've already fallen for someone else. I don't need a genius to tell me that. I'll miss you, but it's for the best. But remember me, Bill. Ich liebe dich."

A salty tear rolled down his cheek as she told him this.

She kissed it away, whispered "Ich liebe dich" one more time, and then she was gone...

"Ich Liebe Dich..." He whispered to the summer breeze.

*End of Flashback*

"Bill?" The sound of Georg calling his name brought him out of his trance. He looked at Georg. "Hey, man, getcha head in the game. Stop zoning out on us. Now, sing. Automatic." Georg instructed.

"The first song we'll be performing tonight is one I'm sure you all know, Automatic!"

The crowed roared their approval, and Bill smiled.

The last song of their show was going to be In die Nacht, and Bill would only be accompanied by a classic guitar, which Tom would be playing.

Georg and Gustave left the stage, and brought out two highstools for Tom and Bill to sit on during the performance.

They sat down and Tom suddenly snatched the microphone out of Bill's hand. Bill looked at him in surprise, but Tom to no note of it.

"I'd like to dedicate this song to Elissa," Tom said as he pointed towards her place in the crowd.

Some cheers and choruses of "Boo's" could be heard from the audience.

Tom smiled and winked at her and she smiled right back. Bill just stared at Tom in disbelief. Bill then snatched the microphone back and slapped the back of Tom's hat, bringing him back to reality.

Tom's smile was swept right off his face and turned into a scowl.

"Ow..." He complained while he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand.

"Play already!" Bill was becoming impatient.

"Yes, sir..." Tom muttered.

After their last performance, they took a bow and signed autographs.

Bill hoped Elissa wouldn't come for an autograph, but he was stupid to think she wouldn't.

She got Bill's autograph first. Tom was busy signing his own fan's items way on the other end of the table so he hadn't a clue what was going on.

Elissa leaned down towards Bill's face, as if she was going to kiss him, but Bill leaned away in surprise, and fear of his brother.

No, He thought, I promised myself I would fight.

And with that, Bill closed the short distance between their lips and kissed her. to his surprise, she kissed him back, without hesitation.

This is wrong. I'm going to regret this, Bill thought, pulling back.

Without a word, he signed a picture of himself and handed it to her.

She lifted his chin from where he sat with a perfectly manicured finger, and said: "I'll see you around, Bill."

None of his bandmates had seen what happened, so he just continued signing autographs until it was time to go.

"What a night!" Georg hooted, his hands behind his head as the band walked down the dimly lit sidewalk to their waiting cars that would take them back to the hotel.

"Yeah, a good one at that!" Tom added.

All of a sudden, they were crossing the street and Georg tripped on a crevice in the road, landing awkwardly on his ankle.

"Holy crap!" He cried, reaching for his disfigured foot.

"Georg?" Bill questioned, looking until he found him sitting on the ground, moaning in agony in the middle of the street.

"Georg!" Bill and Gustav said at the same time, running towards him as the realized what happened.

"OW!!" Georg yelled when Gustav tried to drag his to the sidewalk.

"This isn't going to work." Bill concluded, trying to think of something they could do to move him.

"Aha!" He said when he got an idea. "Tom!" Bill looked around. He was just there a second ago!

"Tom?" Bill continued to look, until he saw a couple sprinting hand in hand down the sidewalk in the opposite direction.

"Tom." Bill whispered.

The feeling was back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yay! So thats chapter 2. I dunno when I'll update again, but hopefully it will be soon! (:

I hope you all like it so far!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:12 pm

i want more Neutral
    Back to top Go down
    SarahKaddoura
    Forum Admin
    SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Omg its amazing! can't wait for ur next chapterrrr Very Happy
    damn lucky elissa O.o Bill and Tom at once Razz unfair!
    Back to top Go down
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:13 pm

Haha! Thank you guys for liking it!! (: I'm really glad you're lookin' forward to the updates. Lucky for you, I had a highly overactive imagination, so they might be daily for a while! *YAY!* .....no Nicole. Just no. 'Nuff said, on with the reading!

Oh and I noticed theres lots of mistakes in the last chapter, but I'm too lazy to fix them, so sorry. :/ AND I did spell and 'say' "I love you" in German correctly, right?? Cuz I'm worried I got it wrong...

Previously:

"This isn't going to work." Bill concluded, trying to think of something they could do to move him.

"Aha!" He said when he got an idea. "Tom!" Bill looked around. He was just there a second ago!

"Tom?" Bill continued to look, until he saw a couple sprinting hand in hand down the sidewalk in the opposite direction.

"Tom." Bill whispered.

The feeling was back.

CHAPTER 3: Said Too Much
    "What's up? Where's Tom?" Gustav asked Bill.

"He ran off with that girl he was flirting with earlier today." Bill replied.

"Oh. You mean that sexy one?" Gustav sounded interested in the topic.

"Not helping." Bill said in a monotone.

"Sorry." Gustav apologized. "You like her too, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, actually." Bill faced Gustav. "And I don't think it's fair that Tom always gets the girls I take interest in. Even if he does see them first. I think I should have some kind of chance."

"Well, that's not really your choice is it?" Gustav reasoned. "Tom and you are two way different people, no matter if you're brothers or strangers. Tom's really flirtacious, so he's gonna get all the girls first because he's just looking to have fun, not to fall in love. You, Bill, are looking for love. Someone who likes you for you, not your money, your looks, or your clothes. Someone who loves you, not like what Tom's looking for. Tom doesn't care if she doesn't know him, which she can't. He's just having fun. You both set your eyes on the loudest, best-figured women. Why don't you look at the quiet girl in the back for once? That's all I have to say."

Bill didn't respond. He was taken aback by Gustav's sincereness. He didn't know he was so sensitive.

"HELLO? BROKEN LEG HERE! TALK LATER, GET ME TO A HOSPITAL NOW!" Georg yelled, Gustav and Bill running towards him, their conversation forgotten.

"Um, okay, Gustav, you go get one of the cars and I'll stay here with Georg to make sure he doesn't get run over at this late hour." Bill instructed.

Gustav nodded quickly and ran down the sidewalk to follow Bill's order's.

Bill and Georg sat in silence, Georg holding his ankle, until he began to sing quietly to himself.

Bill looked at Georg, and asked: "What on earth are you doing?"

"I'm singing to myself, duh." Georg replied, making it seem obvious.

"Okay, yeah, but why?" Bill questioned.

"Well, when my stomach hurt when I was a kid, or when I was hurt, my mom would sing to me." Georg explained. "And since my mom is obviously not here, I'm singing to myself."

"I see..." Bill murmured, losing interest in the topic.

Georg began singing again and Bill sat next to him hugging his knees, resting his chin on top of them.

*Flashback*

"Ouch!" Bill cried, hitting the ground with a thud.

"Oops! Sorry!" Tom apologized, helping his brother up.

"You pushed me!" Bill examined the scrape on his knee.

"I'm gonna get you!" He laughed.

Tom ran away, laughing as his brother chased him for revenge.

*End of Flashback*

"Hey, Bill, c'mon." Gustav pulled Bill out of his memories. "You gotta help me move Georg to the back seat. He's too heavy for one person."

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean?!" Georg was insulted.

"Oh, shut up, you." Bill said jokingly, getting up to help Gustav.

After many "ow's, hey's, and that hurt's" they managed to get Georg to the car and to the nearest hospital. It took them a while though, because it was quite dark out by now and there was no one to get directions from.

Gustav parked in front of the emergency room entrance, and there were doctors coming out with a stretcher in no time, asking what the problem was.

"He tripped in the road and landed funny on his leg." Bill said.

One of the doctors in the back was stifling her laughter, and Georg smiled, happy he could make someone laugh even in his predicament.

"Alright then, let's get him inside and examine him." The doctor ordered.

The assistants got Georg on to the stretcher and took him inside.

"Bill, why don't you go ahead in to keep Georg company and I'll find someplace to park?" Gustav suggested.

"Fine, I'll be waiting inside." Bill said, walking towards the hospital doors, wondering what Tom could possibly be doing with Elissa. He bagan to feel envious of his twin as he thought of the possibilitites.

Hey, c'mon Bill. She kissed you back. That must mean something. Bill reassured himself, but he knew he was only lying to himself. She couldn't love me. I'm inexperienced in everything while Tom on the other hand...knows everything about this kind of stuff. I mean, I've only kissed one girl in my entire life! He winced as he thought of his first love. That's irrelevant. If she really wants me more than she does Tom, she'll look past my sorry excuses for skills.

Meanwhile, Tom and Elissa were engaged in an extremely boring conversation at a hotel room. Or it was boring in Tom's opinion, anyway.

Will you just shut up?! Tom thought, nodding involuntarily as she drabbled on and on about Global Warming or something. Can we just kiss already? Wait...why yes, yes we can. Tom suddenly had an idea.

While Elissa was still jabbering about whatever it was she was talking about, Tom swiftly leaned in and kissed her unexpectedly. She was surprised at first, but after a few seconds she kissed him back.

Finally, Tom thought. I thought she'd never shut up.

When they broke apart, literally gasping for air, Elissa said: "Wow, you're way better than your brother!"

Tom smirked, satisfied with himself, until her words sunk in completely.

His eyes shot open.

"How can you compare us if you've only kissed me?" Tom asked, hoping she'd been kidding or playing a sick joke. Anything.

Elissa sat up straight and tensed up, realizing she'd said too much, and waiting for Tom's fury.

Yay! I was pretty satisfied with this chapter, and I hope you all are as well.

Tell me what you think please! (:

Thanxxx to you guys, you're all seriously sweet.

Last edited by addicted.to.you. on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : messed up Georg's and Gustav's parts...sorry :()
    Back to top Go down
    SarahKaddoura
    Forum Admin
    SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 pm

OMG I LOVE !! Neutral
    Elissa is a jerk from my p.o.v Very Happy
    post sooooon!
    Back to top Go down
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 pm

OH MY KAULITZ
    NICOLE
    I HATE YOU D:
    I MISS YOU LOADS
    Back to top Go down
    AHz-7♥
    Rockin With Tokio Hotel
    AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 pm

yaaay .. I like Smile!
    Keep itt upp ^.^
    Back to top Go down
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Okay, so this probably won't be the same as the original, cuz the original got deleted by accident. :/ So that sucks.

Ummm...where to begin...I'm trying desperately to remember all the good parts of this chapter...So I'm sorry if it is a total drag, cuz thats what its gonna be. I'm reallie sorrie :/

Okay well, I saw that I had a bunch of mistakes in the last chapter, and I totally messed up Gustav's and Georg's parts. GEORG has the broken leg, not GUSTAV.
    It's extremely critical that the bassist's leg is broken, soooo I edited it and you might wanna go back and read it just to make sure you got everything.

Joanna I so LOL-ED when i saw the Oh My Kaulitz. I died laughing. When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Icon_razz

Enough blubbering, on with the (LAME) chapter!
    Previously:

Tom smirked, satisfied with himself, until her words sunk in completely.

His eyes shot open.
    "How can you compare us if you've only kissed me?" Tom asked, hoping she'd been kidding or playing a sick joke. Anything.

Elissa sat up straight and tensed up, realizing she'd said too much, and waiting for Tom's fury.

CHAPTER 4: Not Going Anywhere Without You

"Well?" Tom waited.

"Well, what I meant to say was that you're alot better than what I could only imagine him to be like." Elissa made up a reasonable excuse for her actions.

Tom raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's what you wanted to say?"

"Yes." She said as honestly as she could

"Good." Tom smiled, and Elissa breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't know what I'd do if I found out I had to share you with my own brother."

Elissa leaned towards Tom and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Don't worry," She assured him. "You're the only one for me."

Liar. She thought to herself as they kissed. But it'll be worth it. Both Kaulitz twins head over heels in love with you? Who could ever ask for more?

Back at the hospital, Bill was sitting with Georg waiting for Gustav to come into the emergency room. Instead of waiting behind a curtain in the same room as many other patients, the doctor told her assistants to send the boys to a private room so that if any fans were lurking around the hospital Georg’s condition wouldn’t worsen by being tackled by teenage girls.

Gustav still wasn’t in the room when the doctor came to examine Georg’s leg. After looking it over carefully, she wrote some notes on her clipboard and announced that Georg’s leg was broken, and he needed a cast for six weeks so it would heal.

Georg was able to contain his anger until the doctor left the room, but then he let it all out.

"NO! WHY ME?!" He yelled.

"Shh! We're in a hospital Georg! You gotta calm down!" Bill warned.

"Well, would you be skipping around and humming showtunes if you lost your voice and couldn't go on tour?" Georg asked sarcastically.

"Newsflash. That's happened. I survived!" Bill retorted just as sarcastically. "And what do you mean you can't go on tour? We'll get you a stool or something and you can play sitting down!"

Georg rolled his eyes. "No way. There's no way I'm going to sit on stage at a concert in the beginning of our Asia tour!!!" Georg argued.

"Well, we'll figure som-" Bill started, but was cut off by Gustav coming into the room and slamming the door, gasping for air as though he'd run up all the stairs to the top of the Eiffel tower.

"So what happened?" Gustav asked, standing next to the bed where Georg was laying, opposite of Bill. "Is it broken?"

"Yes, sadly it is." Georg answered. "What the hell happened to you? Is that lipstick?"

"Fan attack. One lucky girl might've stolen a kiss." He smiled. "Don't worry though, the nurses wouldn't let them come in with the way they were screaming bloody murder. So you're safe."

Georg laughed. "Well, we were just talking about what we're gonna do now that I can't go on tour. Not looking like this."

"What do you mean? Can't you just sit and play?" Gustav asked.

"Bill just suggested that. But there's no way that I'm gonna sit in a concert for the rest of our tour." Georg complained.

"We could always postpone the tour for six weeks." Bill interjected. "I mean, it's summer, the weather's perfect here, and we're staying at a really nice hotel. Why not?"

"Are you...sure?" Georg asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, of course. We're not gonna replace you, 'cause then we wouldn't be 'Tokio Hotel,' and you don't wanna sit, which I understand, and you guys stopped a tour for me, so why can't I stop one for you? I'm not going anywhere without you." Bill reasoned with them, and they knew what he meant.

"Alright then, it's settled. We're staying in Lebanon for six more weeks." Georg said. "We're just waiting for that lady to come and cast my leg."

The boys sat and talked for a while until the nurse came in and fixed up Georg's leg. Then she gave Georg some crutches to get around, and they were off to the parking lot. Luckily, all the fans had cleared out by now, figuring it was hopeless since they weren't getting into the hospital, and not wanting to wait around for the band to come out.

"Whee!" Georg laughed as he began swinging on the crutches. "These things are actually kind of fun!"

"They won't be very fun when you break your arm, because then we'll just be going straight back the way we came." Gustav said.

"Yeah," Bill agreed. "I'm not gonna sit another hour waiting for you either."

Georg stopped swinging and frowned. He couldn't argue with Bill after what he said he'd do for him.

The band - minus Tom, of course - got into the car and began the thirty minute drive to the Grand Hills for the night.

About a quarter of the way to Broummana, Georg wondered aloud.

"Where is Tom, anyhow?"

Bill clenched the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white.

Gustav saw Bill's grip on the wheel become tighter.

"Umm, well, about that..." Gustav trailed off, turning in the passenger seat to face Georg.

"Well, he ran off with that girl he was talking with earlier today, and we don't exactly know where he is." Gustav explained.

"Oh. You mean that sexy one?" Georg asked.

"Ugh, that's exactly what Gustav said when I told him where Tom was!" Bill groaned.

"Ohhh, I see how it is. You want her, too, don't you?" Georg wriggled his eyebrows.

"Yes, I do, and Tom always gets the girls, even the very few I actually take interest in!" Bill groaned.

"Well, Tom's always been that way, and you of all people would know that, Bill."

"I know, but I'm sick and tired of not fighting back just because we're family. It doesn't matter anymore! As far as I'm concerned, he's not the brother I grew up with. Not the one that when he hurt me, he'd say sorry, and mean it. Now, he's hurting me in the worst way possible, and he doesn't even care!"

"Unless you want to die, Georg, I'd suggest that you shut up now." Gustav cut in.

"Okay." Georg said.

The rest of the ride was silent.

At two A.M., Tom made it to the hotel. He was lucky he didn't get in an accident, as intoxicated as he was. Not just by alcohol, but by her, too. The most perfect girl in the world. Elissa.

He went up the elevator, and got to the door of the suite he was sharing with his brother, unfortunately. he could always ask to trade with Gustav. He'd surely agree. Tom fumbled with the pass key for a whole until he figured out how to open the complicated door. Well, it was complicated when you were drunk.

He finally managed to get into the room, and turned on the brightest light. Bill was already asleep and woke up to the door slamming and the light above his head shining in his eyes.

He rolled over and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Hey..." He mumbled. "Turn out the light..."

Tom took off him shirt and threw it at his Bill's face, who threw it on the floor when he smelt the alchohol and cigarrette smoke.

"Shuuut upppp." Tom slurred.

"Tom?" Bill asked, wide eyed.

The only answer was his brother snoring, already in a deep sleep.

That turned out alot better than I expected it to. What did you think? (:
    Back to top Go down
    AHz-7♥
    Rockin With Tokio Hotel
    AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Amazinng... Smile Smile <33
    Keep it up ^.^
    Back to top Go down
    cofie
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    cofie

Female
    Number of posts : 575
    Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 am

Wow it's really cool!!
    Back to top Go down
    SarahKaddoura
    Forum Admin
    SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Post more soon Neutral I am addicted to this!
    Back to top Go down
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Very Happy Yay! Thank you all so much! I'm glad people wanna read it and its not just sitting there Razz

Going to post the next cahpter l8er today, so don't worry!! (:
    Back to top Go down
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:19 pm

post the new fucking chapter Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Thank you, my readers.

OhMyKaulitz. Joanna and her bad language. Those little kids drive you up the wall? jk haha When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Icon_razz

I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER! YOU LIKE MY STORY. My best friend won't even read it cuz it's about BILL(heart) and TOM(double heart). She's German, and I tried to tell her "I love you" in German today, but apparently I accidentally told her I hated her. When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Icon_razz So I was pronouncing it wrong, but I know how to say it now! Yay! (:

No more chit-chat. Read. And. Enjoy!

Previously:

Tom took off him shirt and threw it at his Bill's face, who threw it on the floor when he smelt the alcohol and cigarette smoke.

.CHAPTER 5: Two to Zero

Bill got up out of his comfortable bed. There was no way he could go back to sleep now.

He looked at his sleeping twin, who looked like he'd really done himself in. He was so getting interrogated when he woke up.

I wonder what he did this time, Bill thought. There's probably no hope at all now that she's seen his 'skills.'

He knew he was being a pessimist, but what else would Tom have been doing if he came home at two A.M., drunk, high, and smelling like crap? Tom has the body, the looks, and the experience. What more could she want?

Not me.

Bill turned out the bright light and went to the kitchen getting him a glass of water and sipping it. He sat at the island in the kitchen and just wanted to think for a few moments, but when he put his head in his hands, the next thing he knew it was morning.

"Did we bring any Aspirin?" Tom startled Bill when he walked into the kitchen. "I have a serious hangover."

"Why am I not surprised?" Bill muttered as he got up to get the medicine, then handed it to Tom.

"Thanks."

Tom snatched the half full glass of water off the island and took the tablet.

"What did you do last night?" Bill asked. "Did you have a nice time?"

"I was with my girlfriend, and yes, I did have a good time thank you for asking." Tom replied, pretending as if he couldn't hear the tone of annoyance in Bill's voice. "I think you know what I mean when I say 'I had a good time.'" Tom winked at his brother, and was on his way out of the room when Bill stopped him.

"Okay, I'm glad you had fun." Bill said, "But you do know that Georg broke his leg right before you ran off with Elissa, and he doesn't want to go on tour like that, so we're postponing the tour for six weeks? We're staying in Lebanon for another six weeks."

"Sweet!" Tom looked overly excited. "That means my relationship won't just be a one-time thing!"

"Don't piss me off, Tom." Bill warned.

"What are you gonna do?" Tom made a sad face in imitation. "Go cry to Mom?"

Bill threw his hands up in frustration and left the room, but he didn't get away so easily since Tom followed him there.

"Bill, you should just give up now. You know you're never gonna get her. You're not good enough for her."

"And you are?! With the way you're acting you don't deserve anything! You're acting like a three year old who just got a new toy and can't wait to show everyone. She's a person, not a possesion, Tom. And that's what you don't get." Bill lost it.

"Admit it, Bill." Tom just didn't know when to stop. "You're so jealous. You know that it's two to zero now."

Bill looked at his...'brother' in shock.

"I don't know you anymore. You're not my brother. Talk to me when you're him again."

"Okay..." Tom looked at Bill like he was an idiot. "Um, well, you'll be glad to know that Gustav is going to be your new roomie! 'Cause there's no way in hell that I'm sharing a room with a mental freak like you."

Tom's words stung Bill, but Tom was out of the suite before he could say anything.

He makes me so mad! Bill thought. He's being a jerk and a jackass of a brother! I thought brothers had the closest friendship, but he's no friend of mine...

Tom knocked on the door to Georg and Gustav's room. Gustav answered the door after a few seconds.

"Tom!" Gustav greeted with a smile. "Where were ya last night? We sure had fun! Well, if you call a broken leg and a mob of girls fun."

"Wow. Umm, I had fun too. Just not with you guys." Tom said, walking inside.

Gustav closed the door and led him to the room where Georg was laying on the couch watching T.V. He looked up when Tom came in.

"Hey, Tom!" Georg switched the television off and sat up. "What's up?"

"Well," Tom began. "I was just wondering if maybe I could room with you instead of my brother, and Gustav would share with my bro."

Their jaws dropped in shock.

Gustav leant against the door mantle. "Why? You guys always room together, being twins and so close and all."

"Y'know, with everything that's going on with Bill and me...I suggest that we switch if you want to keep the lead singer alive. Otherwise, we're going to murder each other." Tom explained.

"We'd have to talk about it..." Georg said, reaching for his crutches and going over to where Gustav was, motioning for him to follow.

"No." Georg whispered to Gustav.

"Why not?" Gustav whisper-argued. "I don't want this to get any worse than it already is."

"They need to solve their own problems, and being in separate rooms isn't going to help anything. So no." Georg whispered back.

"You have a point..." Gustav trailed off.

Georg put his hand on his shoulder. "I always do."

Gustav laughed quietly and they went back to where Tom was waiting.

"It's a no." Gustav told him with a smile.

"What?! Why?!" Tom was shocked.

"You heard us. We said no. Because you guys need to solve this issue, and being apart wouldn't solve anything." Georg said smugly.

"Ugh!" Tom stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Anger management issues..." Gustav sang in a horrible tone.

Georg once again patted his shoulder. "Stick to drums." He said, going back to the couch.

When Tom got inside his suite, he slammed the door to it as well, but harder.

"Hey, hey!" Bill yelled. "I want to keep that door on it's hinges!"

"Well, I good news and bad news." Tom said.

"Okay, what's the good news?" Bill asked curiously with one eyebrow raised.

"The good news is that I don't have to see you and you don't have to see me all day." Bill winced at Tom's words. "And the bad news is that we have to continue sharing a room."

"Does it look like I honestly care I have to share a room with you, Tom?"

"Maybe you don't, but I do!" Tom shouted, his anger taking over again. He - once again - stomped out and slammed the door - again.

Bill shook his head. "So now he's stupid and deaf?"
    I thought I was getting writer's block, but then it just all clicked and flowed.

So there you are people. (:
    Back to top Go down
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Thank you, my readers.

OhMyKaulitz. Joanna and her bad language. Those little kids drive you up the wall? jk haha When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Icon_razz

I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER! YOU LIKE MY STORY. My best friend won't even read it cuz it's about BILL(heart) and TOM(double heart). She's German, and I tried to tell her "I love you" in German today, but apparently I accidentally told her I hated her. When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Icon_razz So I was pronouncing it wrong, but I know how to say it now! Yay! (:

No more chit-chat. Read. And. Enjoy!

Previously:

Tom took off him shirt and threw it at his Bill's face, who threw it on the floor when he smelt the alcohol and cigarette smoke.

.CHAPTER 5: Two to Zero

Bill got up out of his comfortable bed. There was no way he could go back to sleep now.

He looked at his sleeping twin, who looked like he'd really done himself in. He was so getting interrogated when he woke up.

I wonder what he did this time, Bill thought. There's probably no hope at all now that she's seen his 'skills.'

He knew he was being a pessimist, but what else would Tom have been doing if he came home at two A.M., drunk, high, and smelling like crap? Tom has the body, the looks, and the experience. What more could she want?

Not me.

Bill turned out the bright light and went to the kitchen getting him a glass of water and sipping it. He sat at the island in the kitchen and just wanted to think for a few moments, but when he put his head in his hands, the next thing he knew it was morning.

"Did we bring any Aspirin?" Tom startled Bill when he walked into the kitchen. "I have a serious hangover."

"Why am I not surprised?" Bill muttered as he got up to get the medicine, then handed it to Tom.

"Thanks."

Tom snatched the half full glass of water off the island and took the tablet.

"What did you do last night?" Bill asked. "Did you have a nice time?"

"I was with my girlfriend, and yes, I did have a good time thank you for asking." Tom replied, pretending as if he couldn't hear the tone of annoyance in Bill's voice. "I think you know what I mean when I say 'I had a good time.'" Tom winked at his brother, and was on his way out of the room when Bill stopped him.

"Okay, I'm glad you had fun." Bill said, "But you do know that Georg broke his leg right before you ran off with Elissa, and he doesn't want to go on tour like that, so we're postponing the tour for six weeks? We're staying in Lebanon for another six weeks."

"Sweet!" Tom looked overly excited. "That means my relationship won't just be a one-time thing!"

"Don't piss me off, Tom." Bill warned.

"What are you gonna do?" Tom made a sad face in imitation. "Go cry to Mom?"

Bill threw his hands up in frustration and left the room, but he didn't get away so easily since Tom followed him there.

"Bill, you should just give up now. You know you're never gonna get her. You're not good enough for her."

"And you are?! With the way you're acting you don't deserve anything! You're acting like a three year old who just got a new toy and can't wait to show everyone. She's a person, not a possesion, Tom. And that's what you don't get." Bill lost it.

"Admit it, Bill." Tom just didn't know when to stop. "You're so jealous. You know that it's two to zero now."

Bill looked at his...'brother' in shock.

"I don't know you anymore. You're not my brother. Talk to me when you're him again."

"Okay..." Tom looked at Bill like he was an idiot. "Um, well, you'll be glad to know that Gustav is going to be your new roomie! 'Cause there's no way in hell that I'm sharing a room with a mental freak like you."

Tom's words stung Bill, but Tom was out of the suite before he could say anything.

He makes me so mad! Bill thought. He's being a jerk and a jackass of a brother! I thought brothers had the closest friendship, but he's no friend of mine...

Tom knocked on the door to Georg and Gustav's room. Gustav answered the door after a few seconds.

"Tom!" Gustav greeted with a smile. "Where were ya last night? We sure had fun! Well, if you call a broken leg and a mob of girls fun."

"Wow. Umm, I had fun too. Just not with you guys." Tom said, walking inside.

Gustav closed the door and led him to the room where Georg was laying on the couch watching T.V. He looked up when Tom came in.

"Hey, Tom!" Georg switched the television off and sat up. "What's up?"

"Well," Tom began. "I was just wondering if maybe I could room with you instead of my brother, and Gustav would share with my bro."

Their jaws dropped in shock.

Gustav leant against the door mantle. "Why? You guys always room together, being twins and so close and all."

"Y'know, with everything that's going on with Bill and me...I suggest that we switch if you want to keep the lead singer alive. Otherwise, we're going to murder each other." Tom explained.

"We'd have to talk about it..." Georg said, reaching for his crutches and going over to where Gustav was, motioning for him to follow.

"No." Georg whispered to Gustav.

"Why not?" Gustav whisper-argued. "I don't want this to get any worse than it already is."

"They need to solve their own problems, and being in separate rooms isn't going to help anything. So no." Georg whispered back.

"You have a point..." Gustav trailed off.

Georg put his hand on his shoulder. "I always do."

Gustav laughed quietly and they went back to where Tom was waiting.

"It's a no." Gustav told him with a smile.

"What?! Why?!" Tom was shocked.

"You heard us. We said no. Because you guys need to solve this issue, and being apart wouldn't solve anything." Georg said smugly.

"Ugh!" Tom stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

"Anger management issues..." Gustav sang in a horrible tone.

Georg once again patted his shoulder. "Stick to drums." He said, going back to the couch.

When Tom got inside his suite, he slammed the door to it as well, but harder.

"Hey, hey!" Bill yelled. "I want to keep that door on it's hinges!"

"Well, I good news and bad news." Tom said.

"Okay, what's the good news?" Bill asked curiously with one eyebrow raised.

"The good news is that I don't have to see you and you don't have to see me all day." Bill winced at Tom's words. "And the bad news is that we have to continue sharing a room."

"Does it look like I honestly care I have to share a room with you, Tom?"

"Maybe you don't, but I do!" Tom shouted, his anger taking over again. He - once again - stomped out and slammed the door - again.

Bill shook his head. "So now he's stupid and deaf?"
    I thought I was getting writer's block, but then it just all clicked and flowed.

So there you are people. (:
    Back to top Go down
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:12 pm

hahahahah this is great
    omg Razz
    yes those kids today were screaming well Razz !!
    -.-!
    Ohmykaulitz when's my part gonna be ?? Razz
    Back to top Go down
    SarahKaddoura
    Forum Admin
    SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:34 pm

OmG youre a really good writer Very Happy
    can't wait for moreeee<3
    Back to top Go down
    AHz-7♥
    Rockin With Tokio Hotel
    AHz-7♥

Female

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

LMAO !
    Angry Tom Razz
    Keep it up ^^
    Back to top Go down
    Lalush-TH
    Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
    Lalush-TH

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 pm

awesomee! keep it up
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1007302806&am
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone...   When I Fell...I Thought I'd Be Alone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next