Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Interview with Tokio Hotel in Singapur:"We will visit Japan for first time"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Träumerella
In Tom's Car
Träumerella

Female
Number of posts : 1685
Registration date : 2010-01-21

Interview with Tokio Hotel in Singapur:"We will visit Japan for first time" Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Tokio Hotel in Singapur:"We will visit Japan for first time"   Interview with Tokio Hotel in Singapur:"We will visit Japan for first time" EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Interview with Tokio Hotel in Singapur:"We will visit Japan for first time" 2i25xc3

Along with Youth.SG photographer, this lucky fan got a shot at interviewing Tokio Hotel the next day. Lead singer Bill K. has won thousands over with his originality and beautiful voice. His identical twin, guitarist Tom K., is a charming lady’s man through and through. And there are Georg L., bassist—he’s taken— & Gustav S., the drummer who wows with his muscular arms and faultless drumming.
What will they say to this smitten fan?

Youth.SG: This is Tokio Hotel's first visit to Asia. How did you feel when you knew you were coming here?
Bill: We were really excited when we heard we were coming to Asia.
Tom: Yeah, we’d always asked our record company about entering Asia; we want to come to Asia and perform concerts and all that. For us it’s great and it has always been like a dream to us.

Will you be touring Asia soon, then?
Tom: Yeah, hopefully!
Bill: We definitely hope so. We’re just planning our next trip; I think we are visiting China in July, and we hope to visit Japan for the first time. And we will come back to Singapore, for sure.

What do you think about the girls in Singapore?
Tom: They’re very beautiful. We met some fans yesterday and played some acoustic songs.
Bill: They were so sweet yesterday. It was really cool and it’s always exciting to meet fans for the first time. It’s always such a magical moment.

Which song in your new album Humanoid do you think describes you best?
Bill: I think there’re a lot of songs that describe us well. We have ‘Alien’ that describes the feeling we have sometimes, including the feelings Tom and I had during our childhood. ‘World Behind My Wall’ (Lass uns Laufen) is another song that describes our life.
Tom: In general, every song is something that’s come out of our lives, so every song is a personal song.
Georg and Gustav: Yeah, it’s the same for us.

You guys look so cool all the time. How ordinary are you?
Bill: We’re all different and we each do our own thing; it was never an issue for us.
Tom: And we don’t look cool all the time. I mean, you should see Georg at night with his pajamas…
Bill: … and with his teddy bear. I’d always liked doing my own thing, trying new things out, and having lots of fun with it. And Georg doesn’t so… (Georg laughs)

It is difficult not to fall even deeper in love with Tokio Hotel. Let us all hope they come back to Singapore soon.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Traumerella

Interview with Tokio Hotel in Singapur:"We will visit Japan for first time"
Page 1 of 1