Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Taiwan Interview

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Taiwan Interview Th_01 Taiwan Interview Th_022-1
Although they had only 16 years old on average when they debuted, they had already won a Best Newcomer award at Echo, which is the highest honor the circle of German music in a short period of time. Tokio Hotel is composed of the visual vocalist Bill Kaulitz, guitarist Tom Hip Hop has braids and is the largest twin, bassist Georg Listing and drummer Gustav Schaefer. Since their debut, they have three albums 1, 4 singles 1, 10 records of platinum and 40 awards from several different countries, including "Best Newcomer" at the VMA 2008 and "Best Band" of the European Music Awards 2009.This is your first visit to Taiwan, who will take your vision and assail your ear.
Q: Have you ever visited Taiwan Before?
TH: Not really (laughs). This is the first time we visited Asia and we think this place is very mysterious. We come from another part of the world then we are really wrapped up when we knew we had so many fans here. Q: Have you ever heard music by singers from Taiwan? TH: No, we have not had this opportunity but I really want to know more about the kinds of music that people hear from Taiwan.

Q: What is the first word you learned Chinese? TH: Our name of the band "Tokio Hotel". At the press conference were some children who took some shirts with our band name on them and the presenter told us. Aha, those kids were really cute!
Q: What is your first impression of the fans in Taiwan? TH: We do not think they are so crazy, but they are beautiful (Woahh). We saw a lot of fans welcoming us at the airport and had made some signs written in German. There were also fans who drew our pictures that were very poignant. Taiwan Fans always follow the rules and are polite, we think they are one of the best groups of our fans.

Q: Why are you so obsessed with Tokyo? TH: We came from a small town in Germany then we always want to see the outside world. We knew there was a city called "Tokyo" when we were little sounded like he had a lot of amazing stuff there. Although we still have not been to Tokyo, we hope to have this opportunity soon, then we can act for our fans there.
Q: Please classify your top 5 favorite hotel. TH: Of those who have the most profound impressions are hotels in Madrid, Moscow, Paris and Berlin. Since then the hotel in Taiwan in which we stayed is great too!

Q: Since when are you vegeterians?
TH: We can not remember, but the reason is very simple: we do not want to kill animals. Humans should not take the lives of animals because of our desires and nothing bad would happen if without meat!

Q: You have 4 dogs, mind you tell us your names? Could you share your photos with us? Who is responsible to take care of them when you are on tour? TH: Unfortunately we can not say their names, it's like our little secret (laughs). Our parents are also dog lovers so they take care of our dogs when we are not at home. We have to thank! (Laughs)
Q: Have you ever thought of having other jobs, other than singers and rock stars? For example, make up artists? TH: I honestly never thought of that because we were a band when we were little and you feel like we are always doing things related to music. I never think of other jobs such as police or firefighter, the music is as important to us.
LOL Imagine TH as police men and fire fighters. SEXY

Q: Lastly, you can use the songs of your new album "Humanoid" to describe to yourselves? TH: It is very difficult to use songs to describe our looks or feelings, because every song is about different aspects and are like our children. I have no favorite, but if I have to choose one, I will choose "Automatic", because this song is about advanced technologies and their impact on human relations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 2:13 pm

hahaha Sarah, i agree, they'd look hot as police officers ;D

owww, sorry, but i gotta say i don't agree about not eating meat. i mean, yes, poor animals, and i've also thought about being a vegetarian, but... i'd die without meat <_<
of course, i support them about that Smile

well this is cute ^^<3
Back to top Go down
tommism
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
tommism

Female
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:47 pm

TH - firefighters ---> It would be my pleasure to be their victim suffering in the fire haha =)))
Then they'll come to be my heroes ---> happy happy ending =))) hahaha
Don't mind what i said =))) I was just so fuckin' imagining =))
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/sau.kz
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 3:48 pm

hahaha i think i'd put on a fire just to see them xD
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:29 pm

hehe agree with you two girls :O I'd definitly do the same Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:18 pm

haha and after, i'd life under the bridge 'cause my flat would be... destroyed O.o
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 am

lol!
Maybe if my house was on fire...
Bill will rescue me.. Razz
Kidding.. xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:45 pm

haha maybe *hoping Razz*
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:43 am

lol!
I hope so... Razz
Just kidding.. xD
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm

ahaha just put your house on fire Razz *aaaaand hope *-**
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:51 pm

lol!
I don't want to burn my house.. lol!
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:16 pm

haha i would if Bill would come *-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taiwan Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taiwan Interview   Taiwan Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiwan Interview
Page 1 of 1