Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:29 am

Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel Kawanku7420101.th Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel Kawanku7420102.th Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel Kawanku7420103.th Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel Kawanku7420104.th

Exclusive Interview with Tokio Hotel
Just like a meeting with good friends!

Kawanku had the good fortune to hear these four German boys expressing their feelings. From their stories of school, favorite foods to your love life.

Kawanku: Hey guys! "How are you? Tell us about your latest promo of the album!
Bill: We feel good! Just finished our European tour. We have been on the road for three months and had many great concerts in Europe. We always wanted to go to Asia and we were so excited to see our fans in Asia for the first time ... This is really fun!

Kawanku: Prior to Malaysia, where you had a concert?
Tom: Only act in an acoustic set in Singapore and we saw our fans there for the first time. It was really good. Even though we we were only there for three days, we were really happy.

Kawanku: There is a difference between your European and Asian fans?
Bill: We have performed in Europe and have performed in many European countries. We always find new fans from any country for the first time, we are so happy ... but there is a difference. Especially when we see them laugh and scream. This is a magical moment.

Kawanku: You guys you have many fans in Indonesia, as you know!
Tom: Really? Wow, good!
Bill: Yes, it's really cool! When we go to places far from home and have fans singing with us and know all about us, that impresses. We're really happy to hear it.

Kawanku: Do you have any idea how many fans are there in Indonesia?

Bill: We heard about this, we have a lot of support over the Internet. But we had no idea we had so many fans there. It is really great.

Kawanku: Have you ever heard of Indonesia?
Tom: Of course! But I really do not know much about the country. This is our first time in Asia. Umm.. Umm .. you know, this is a big surprise for us.

Kawanku: who does not have a girlfriend yet?
Bill: We're all unmarried, except George. (wtf? unmarried. is Georg married lol)

Kawanku: What kind of girls you like?
Bill: I have not had a girlfriend for five years, because I have not found my soulmate yet. I have no specific type of girl, but I can see at first glance. I believe in this, then still hope.
Gustav: I agree with Bill, I have a specific type of girl. With it running when you find ...
Georg: There are so many beautiful girls in this world!
Tom: Georg is right! It's really hard to say for me. We see pretty girls everywhere, as in Singapore and at the airport when we arrived just to Malaysia. Pretty girls are everywhere in the world, then it is hard to say. I do not care if the girls are blondes or brunettes, while when I find them, I can really feel the love. It is not physical, it's all about love. (Did they hide Tom somewhere? Where's real Tom? O.O) I can feel it.

Kawanku: Do you have any interesting story to tell of your school days?
Bill: We had a really bad time at school. Since we grew up in a small town, seemed alien aliens on a planet. We always thought the music, unlike other children. I had many problems with teachers and other school staff. We were really bad in school! Ha ha ha. Ha ha.

Kawanku: How was the process of making your second album in English, Humanoid?
Bill: For nearly a year in our study we were working on this album. We did not get any pressure from the label or anyone else. Then we had time to relax and create our new sound. We tried many new things making this album.For our previous albums, we made a study in Germany, but this time, we did different studies in Germany and America, as in Los Angeles and Miami, then got the inspiration for many countries. Humanoid I think sounds much more electronic than our previous album.
Tom: This is like the addition of new sound to the old sound.
Bill: This was a big challenge for us to make this album different from the other ours.
Tom: My biggest challenge was to teach George how to play bass hahaha.

Kawanku: Ha ha ha! Tom, why do you always laugh at Georg?
Georg: That's a good question.
Tom: I do not know why. Georg a funny guy.

Kawanku: Have you guys tried any Asian food? ¿Cuál os gusta? What do you like?
Tom: Of course! I like noodles, and vegetarian sushi.
Georg: I like fried rice.
Tom: Oh, yeah, me too.

Kawanku: So, when you will come to Indonesia? "During the holidays, perhaps?
Tom: Sounds good, yes, we'll see. Last year we went to the Maldives, a good place for holidays.
Bill: We really want to go around Asia. It would be cool. We want all people to help us with concerts in Europe to plan some concerts in Asia.

Kawanku: We have some letters and gifts from your fans in Indonesia!
Bill: What's this? Oh, cards and dolls that look like us!
Georg: Wow, this is great.
Gustav: Yeah, great!

Kawanku: Well, we're out of time now, one thing I would say to your fans Indonesian?
Bill: We want to thank you for your support so far and I hope you can come to the show. We definitely want to see all our fans there. Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 am

They're really going to Indonesia?
Wow.. Lucky them.. Razz
lol!

Kawanku: Ha ha ha! Tom, why do you always laugh at Georg?
Georg: That's a good question.
Tom: I do not know why. Georg a funny guy.

Love this parts in the interviews.. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:43 am

Hehehe yeahh he's always mocking Georg lol xD cute boys! <33
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:32 pm

ahahaa Tom talking about love Razz
when they were talking about beautiful girls all over the world ... i remember that song 'nothing on you' by 'B.O.B.' xD

haha why's Tom always saying Georg doesn't know how to play bass? Razz

this is cuteee *-*
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:02 pm

hehehe i know Very Happy they're so funny xD
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:01 am

lol!
Agree.. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel   Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Interview With Tokio Hotel
Page 1 of 1