Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2   Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 08sf7.th
Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 09uu6.th

Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 10gp4.th
Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 11ia7.th

VF: Is the problem of trust the reason why stars often hook up with stars?
BK: Yes. Angelina Jolie doesn’t have to worry that Brad Pitt only uses her for becoming famous. A celebrity prefers someone who has the same life and is into this lifestyle as well. My girlfriends never understood why I went to our rehearsal room right after school and why I preferred to perform in clubs at the weekend, instead of sitting in front of the TV with them. Of course it’s so much more difficult today. Who wants to live this life with you? And of course the person would also have to understand that you can’t just get out of this life.

VF: When were you last in love?
BK: Three and a half years ago. I haven’t found the one big love. I don’t think everbody finds it. And if so, only once. In my situation, I would need much luck to find it.

VF: With 18 years, don’t you prefer to make out endlessly anyway?
BK: I don’t know. Precisely because of this life I would prefer to find the one big love instead of making out. I want to share my little time with someone I know about: This is the one!

VF: Did you already say “I love you” to a girl?
BK: Yes. But I didn’t mean it. I should have said “I like you.” The older I get, the more serious I take those differences. Tom probably always says “I love you” to a girl to get her into bed.

VF: Do you compete for the same girls?
BK: We like the same type. And our girlfriends were always friends with each other. It was godawful, cause they did always gang up on us. Our first kiss happened with the same girl. Tom was first. The day after that, she started kissing me. Then we were both over and done with it. Oh god, we thought it was shit - as awful as the first kiss is.

VF: How old were you back then?
BK: Eleven. She was three years older and experienced.

VF: When did Tom first havr sex?
BK: He was 14, if I remember correctly.

VF: It’s said that Tom goes through women like there’s no tomorrow.
BK: I let him do whatever he wants. That he has the nerve to get someone else every night. I wouldn’t fancy this. But we were always different when it came to that.

VF: Your colleague Robbie Williams once told us that there are two kinds of groupies in Germany. One kind wants to take a photo during the sex to have a proof to show their friends. The other kind would ask “Robbie, are you sure your feelings for me are real?” during the sex.
BK: Tom also tells me this. Since we’re on the road so much, I didn’t take anyone to my bed. It disgusts me, to have someone I don’t even know in my bed every night. I didn’t reach this point yet. I wouldn’t have the confidence to take a girl up to my room for one night. The only private thing you have while on tour, is your hotel room. And to let someone sleep there for one night - no, I’d be really skeptic.

VF: Did you already have sex?
BK: I want this to be my secret.

VF: Does it surprise you that some people think you’re gay?
BK: Not at all. Most of them have this cliché way of thinking: make-up plus styled hair equals gay. I wanted to set this statement, that this is not the case. Everyone can do what he wants. One thing doesn’t necessarily have to do with the other.

VF: What would you do if you were a girl for one day?
BK: I’d definitely not hook up with my brother.

VF: But?
BK: Oh my god, what would I do? Probably the same as I do now, cause I don’t tell it apart.

VF: What would you like to forbid girls?
BK: Not being jealous, because jealousy is very important. When I’m in love I immediately claim everything and don’t let go anymore. It would drive me crazy if my girlfriend would tell me: “Bill, I don’t care about all those screaming girls. I totally trust you.”

VF: Were you ever deceived?
BK: No. I also never deceived someone. Faithfulness is the most important thing for me.

VF: How did you annoy your girlfriends?
BK: I speak really loud. The whole day. And always with hands and feet. And I never let people talk. Everyone’s annoyed by that.

VF: Which is harder: loving someone else or loving oneself?
BK: Oneself. It’s really hard to stand by everything you are. There are incredibly many moments in which I’m insecure and would love to dig a hole to crawl in, pull a blanket over myself and stay there for a year. Sometimes I’m glad we’re in this rush and have one concert after the other, this way you don’t have time to think much. You just don’t have time for loneliness.

VF: Can you still live without a celeb-sitter?
BK: I can’t just go to the bakery. So of course someone else does this. But I’m still suitable for daily use, because my problem is that I’m incredibly perfectionist. I can’t let other people do things. It’s abnormal - and gets worse. Everything has to be fixed into detail, cause I need to know exactly what’s coming up. Or else I go crazy. Tom’s also this stressed out. Although we pay so many people to relieve us of some things. But we created all this, so it’s hard for us when other people lay hand on Tokio Hotel.

VF: Do you also control your finances yourself?
BK: Yes. I already did this when I was 13. I have access to all accounts and control this just like I control my career.

VF: Do you know how many millions you’ve got?
A woman with clipboard from the record label shouts from the background: “No talk about money!”

VF: When will you buy your parents a villa?
BK: As soon as I can afford it. I definitely want to live together with my parents. We’re so close, I wouldn’t think of it being a strain. There are no limits where I’d say: “Oh my god, now please go out.”

VF: Let’s assume that you’ll be kidnapped. What would be a reasonable amount for a ransom?
BK: As much as all my friends could get together. Of course they should get their money back in the end.

VF: What do you think about the fall of Britney Spears?
BK: I can understand how something like that can happen, because I live the same life. Other people probably think: “She has money, she achieved everything, why doesn’t she just relax?” I couldn’t imagine myself being a solo artist and to be alone on the road all the time. I don’t trust myself to carry this huge pressure alone.

VF: Madonna said in 1991: “I will only be happy when I’m as famous as god.” Are you congenial?
BK: Of course it’s a funny statement. But I can totally understand it, cause there’s no stop. You don’t just say: “Well, now I’m famous in Germany and that’s enough.” You aspire to be everywhere as succesful as possible. Even if I’d be immensely wealthy and would own my own island, I’d still go on. It’s right: Fame is a drug. The detox would be a blow, I would hardly be able to handle.

VF: If drugs weren’t illegal: which would you like to try?
BK: Something relaxing that leads to me not needing to control everything anymore.

VF: Are you a star in your dreams?
BK: I once had a nightmare: I lie in bed, in a room made of glass and all around me are photographers, who take tons of pictures of me. I say to our team: “Shit, shit, can’t you just get them out of here?” But one guy says: “No, I can’t do that. You’ve got an appointment and you overslept.” But I never missed an appointment. I always have three alarm clocks, so that I don’t oversleep. And I’m never unpunctual.

VF: Why did no one ever see you dance?
BK: I never dance. I just sit in the corner - unless I’m really drunk. I do it then. I think, dancing is a girls-thing. Even though is might sound chavvy: Only girls have to dance everywhere.

VF: Do you somethimes think about your own funeral?
BK: I have to say: Yes. My friends, who are the same age as me, also think about it. You imagine who would be there and who would really cry for you.

VF: Which music should be played at your burial?
BK: “Magic Dance” of David Bowie from the movie “Labyrinth”. It’s a really funny song and “Labyrinth” is a movie from my childhood and I still love it to pieces.

VF: What will you wear in your coffin?
BK: I wear everything black and a leather jacket. My last will would definitley be that my hair is styled. I’ll hopefully have enough hair left. If not, someone should definitely put a wig on my head.

Last edited by Diana Kaulitz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2   Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:02 pm

OMG!!Diana...he said he'll keep it a secret...fa if he knows ppl know...i don't get it:S:S bass that was cute..w i defeneitly think abt him all the tim.....at times like these....i wish i was famous...hmph...Sad
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com

Bill's interview about damaged vocal cords, school...Part 2
Page 1 of 1