Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Dreams

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Dreams-Preface

This is the preface of my story. I hope you like it because the story will be even better Smile

I never thought that I would die like this, alone, in a dark alley, on a dark, cold and windy night. It was a really weird way to die, weird because the thing which was about to kill me could only be seen by me. Just because of curiosity, that I had to pick up a notebook and see what’s inside. Well, looks like the expression “Curiosity killed the cat” is true in my case.

I didn't want to die alone, without Bill beside me, telling me everything will be all right and that I'll be in a better place. But he's not here, and I am here in the somewhere, not alone, but with the thing with the thing who was about to kill me. I knew death was inevitable, so I must face it like King Arthur, when he died. So I prepared myself, trying to hold off all my tears coming in my eyes. I had no fear now, because there is no one, not even Bill, who can come and save me like my own superman.

So, I turned around and saw my hunter, his piercing eyes staring at me and chilling me to the bone. I closed my eyes, to recall my friends, my family and my loved ones. Especially Kamelia, Mackenzie, Makayla and even Megan. Even though she was a little weird. But I'll miss them; they were with me through thick and thin. The good days we had, the bad days and the only one person, Bill, who I didn't say what I needed to say and now there was no time left turning back

I opened my eyes slowly only to see my hunter coming forward to kill me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm

awwwww *-*!

is there going to be another chap?
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I love it I love you post soon please Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Post the story soon please!!! the preface was awesome, but it reminds me of the Twilight's one, just a little bit.
Anyway, i wanna see the story!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 am

@Lely Yes, yes was just the preface, the 1st chapter is long but I hope you like it.
@Aaesha Thanks, I'll post the next chapter today Smile
@Cofie I got inspired by Twilights preface and then I wrote this. Thanks the story is just comin up Razz

Last edited by Annie Billi Gomez Kaulitz on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:28 am

Bill won't be introduced in this chapter, he'll be in the next one.

-Chapter One-
My Coffee with Zayne

It was a very long and dark hallway, almost infinite. The concept of time had completely passed me; there was no feeling of emotion left. The narrow walls of the hallway were getting smaller after every second passing by. The smell of fire burning was in the air and I realized torches burning on every other step. As I passed many doors, each one locked, I started running because I was starting to feel claustrophobic now I reached the end of the hall, there was a small door, fit for a small dog and a big cat. I tried to open it but it was locked, I looked around getting tense, maybe there was no way out. After a while I saw a flower vase. It was the only thing in the hall with me, so I pocked around and found a golden vase behind the other vase; I looked in and found a golden key! I put the key in; it was a perfect fit, as I pushed the small door, another huge door opened with it, so I went in.

The room after the door was an ordinary office, but as I turned around to see the door, it had vanished. I went out of the room into the wide and well lit hallway. As I walked further, I noticed that the carpeting on the floor was like a huge chess board, which was weird for an office to have that type of carpeting. As I walked further, I noticed that a door on the left was completely open. I went and saw a desk with a printer on it; it was working like a fax machine. The papers were joined together, and the language was unreadable, symbols made sentences. On the left, next to the printer was a door, I opened it and saw that there was sand! Was this a desert? I stepped out and started walking. I felt something hit my head; I blinked, turned around and was in a classroom. I blinked a few times and I gained consciousness. How stupid of me, I was daydreaming.

Our teacher had put on Romeo and Juliet because it was in course and no one in our class wanted to just read it. All the girls, I mean the only other girl in our class was crying her heart out. I hated all other periods except English, because of our teacher, she was the best! She was also our class teacher and a very friendly person. Her name was Samantha Angels. When the play had finally finished, I sighed in relief.

‘Has everyone understood the play?’ Miss asked everyone.

‘Miss, I didn’t understand the part…….,’ a student started talking and I stopped listening.

When the bell rang, I got up, picked up my bag and let everyone go outside. I sighed, high school was really dumb. When I was leaving the class someone called my name. ‘Hey Sel, haven’t seen you since morning.’ She was my best friend and the only person I liked from my class, grade 9. She and I were of the same age, fourteen, but I was some months elder to her. She had an oval face, fair complexion, not that long hair with bangs in the front, she was extremely brutal and frank to anybody, and she was also eccentric and was really clumsy. Her name was Makayla Fletcher.

‘You haven’t seen me since morning because you’re in the business group and I am in the medical group, we only have some classes together,’ I replied with a tinge of annoyance in my voice.

‘So how’s life?’ she asked walking with me.

‘Fine, yours?’

‘Good. Oh, there’s Maddi, see you later, bye.’

‘Bye, take care.’

I saw the rather familiar plump, kittenish and feisty girl come out of grade 7. When Makayla saw Madalene, she ran straight to her. Both of them were best friends forever, many people wish for friendships like these and many people from our school were jealous of their friendship. Not me, I let people do whatever they wanted, be friends with me or not.

I started to walk home; I saw that clouds were beginning to form in a dark grayish layer on the sky. I knew from that second on that it was going to rain today, so I went straight home. I reached my apartment, took out the key and opened the door. My parents were divorced and I lived with my mom two years back, she became fed up with me and sent me here to live in Seattle, the place where it rains a lot. She sent me here because I loved the rain and she thought I was brave enough to live alone, but until last year, I used to be scared living alone. But I’m used to it know and I didn’t care.

I mostly ate out, but before that I did my homework. I went upstairs to my room, (only three steps) and opened my dairy and saw what I had to do. Thank God, no math’s homework today, only biology today. I finished all of my work, got up from my seat and started to look around my empty home. I was really proud of this home, mostly because it was The Montana, the most expensive and Porsche place around Seattle. And secondly because my mom bought it for me.

I looked at my watch; I was surprised to see that it was 4 o’clock. And realized that my stomach was growling madly. I put on my trench coat and went out. I had to wait a couple of minutes for the elevator to come up to my floor, after some minutes I was finally outside.

I went to my favorite hang out Café Nervosa. It was getting cold now because of the clouds and the wind. I opened the door and a blast of hot air warmed me and the freshly brewed coffee met my nose. I looked around and I saw a familiar face, but I didn’t know who it was. That adorable smile, the tanned but handsome face, those similar eyes and the spiky hair.

When I was going to my usual window side seat on the right side, he asked me something. ‘Aren’t you Selena Gomez?’
‘Yeah, I am. But do I know you?’ I asked regretting that I was getting old and my memory was fading.

‘Don’t you remember?’ I half lied; I’d seen him before…… somewhere.

‘I am Zayne…… Zayne Gael. Mackenzie’s elder brother,’ as he said that I hit my head hard with my right hand, knowing that it hurts me.

‘Well, you’re in year 10 now and I’m in year 9, you know the difference,’ I said.

‘My sister is in year 8 and you’re in grade 9, I know that difference,’ he said.

‘Yeah, I know that.’

‘Why don’t you sit down,’ he said gesturing towards the chair in front of him and I sat down.

Having nothing to talk about I asked about the book I had read when I was in year 8. ‘Have you read about the book “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” anywhere?’ I asked him.

‘I’ve read that book, it was boring, my sis wanted me to read it,’ he replied.

‘Do you like Dreams?’

‘They are weird, especially mine. I hate them.’

‘So, do you like anything?’ I asked getting irritable.

‘No, not actually. Well, I have to go, and I need to ask you, are you happy with life?’

‘Why?’

‘Just wanted to ask you, you have a very impassive face. I can’t read you, like telling what you are thinking.’

‘Well…….not actually.’

‘Just like that…..’

‘I know the real reason,’ he said with a tinge of pity in his voice.

I didn’t know why people felt pity for me most of the time. Mostly because my parents were divorced and I was living alone. I also realized how long I had been sitting here so I ordered my usual half-caff latte, with no cinnamon on top and with less fat. I didn’t know why but I preferred less fat.

There were a lot of problems in my latte, first of all a full fat milk coffee without cinnamon. Then less fat milk with cinnamon, this happened for a while. At last my latte came, just as I wanted and the waitress asked with an amused expression as though enjoying a private joke. ‘Happy?’

‘Well……. I guess I am,’ I replied taking my latte. I got up and went to the mini library in the coffee shop, and took out a book it was “I moved your Cheese.” It was funny and a good read, I finished it all up. After reading the book and drinking my coffee, I paid my bill and looked outside only to see it drizzling. I took my coat and went outside into the cold; I was feeling a bit scared because I had never been out so late, it was about 8:30. I only went out this late with my friends, never alone.

The street had an eerie feeling mixed with the depression caused by the rain. I could see my breath congealed in the icy cold air surrounding me. I was scared and waiting to go home and sit near the log fire, get into some warm clothes, have a cup of steaming hot coffee with a horror movie combined with the pitter patter of the rain falling on my window. I looked up to see the clouds but I was blinded with a flash of lightning. As I looked down on the street something caught my eye. I bent down to pick it up, it was brand new, and maybe someone dropped it. But no one I thought could own such a notebook labeled ‘Death Note,” I opened it, nothing was written in it, no name, no address etc. The famous children’s line came into my head whenever they found something with belonged to someone else:

“Finders keepers, losers weepers,” I thought I should keep it so I put it in me coat pocket. After a ten minute walk, I finally reached The Montana. It took about five minutes to reach my floor. I went to my apartment, opened the door and turned on the lights. I hung my coat, reached into my front pocket and pulled out the notebook.

I read the first two pages of how to use it. First of all, I didn’t believe anything and I thought I should kill one of my friends (I knew that this was a sick joke, so that’s why I was writing a friends name), but then I thought what if it’s real and what if my friend dies. So I wrote the name of a person who didn’t mean to me, Sal Newmen, he was really annoying and he gave sarcastic remarks to Makayla. I wrote his name and closed it and put it in my desk near my bed.

I changed into some dry night clothes, I looked at my window and I saw that the rain had mostly stopped. I said my night prayers and went to sleep. But I woke up because of some constant purring in my ears. I thought it was in my dream at first, but when I woke up, I went into shock and I couldn’t talk and even scream, even if I had too.
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:43 pm

I love it, well written too..
Cant wait to read the next chapter.. Post soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm

-Chapter Two-
An unexpected meeting

I woke up because of the constant meeting of the sound of a cat purring; first of all I thought it was a cat purring because I was scratching its head in my dream. But when I woke up, looked around and saw something of a medium size, curled up in a ball looked up at me and smiled a huge smile up to its eyes.

‘Hi sorry for waking you up with my purring, you’re really nice. Oh the introductions, I am Cheshire, a “Shinigami”,’ it spoke in a very intimidating voice which was really compelling. If it looked as beautiful as it sounded, I could’ve kept it. But it was the other way around for me.

‘Hi…… hi…. C…. Ch….. Cheshire….. Y…… you…. a.... are…. a….. What?’ I finally spoke but I stuttered every word.

‘A Shinigami is a Death God; you can call it a controller of death. And that Death Note you have is mine, you don’t have to give it back because I got a new one,’ he said.

When I finally got the confidence to speak, he vanished in thin air leaving some smoke behind. I sighed, only thinking it was an illusion but he came back, smiling that same huge smile.

‘It looks like you don’t think I’m real. But I am,’ he vanished and came back in front of me. ‘That guy whose name you wrote in the Death Note died, with a heart attack, because if you don’t write the cause of Death within 40 seconds, the person will die of a heart attack and yadda yadda yadda, you can read the instructions and don’t play dumb, you know where they are,’ he said and gave me the notebook……… I mean “Death Note.” I read everything, still not believing anything.

‘I can see from your expression you do not believe anything. When you go to school, you’ll come home early. And one more thing, only you can see and hear me, if anyone else touches it they will see me and I will be with you all the time because I don’t want you to be alone,’ he smiled again and vanished.

I was stunned, no one to talk about this. The second I sat on my bed he came back again. ‘One more thing, I’ll write your name on my Death Note. And when you die, you won’t go to either Heaven or Hell; you’ll go to a place even worse than Hell. Keep that in mind,’ he vanished in a puff of smoke.

I couldn’t sleep after that, afraid that Cheshire might come back any second now. Cheshire was like the cat from “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.” I had imagined the cat like that. I was awake until the Sun rose up, I looked at my alarm clock, and it was five in the morning. So I got up, went to the W.C, took a shower, changed my clothes and went downstairs. I waited as long as I could but I was hungry, I opened the fridge, took out an apple, washed it, but I didn’t eat it. I just looked at it, the red combining so easily with the tinge of yellow. I was so distracted in the first few seconds, that I didn’t realize there was a cat sitting or even floating a few inches on the table.

‘Good morning Selena,’ he said being friendlier with me this time. I knew this was real and what happened last night.

‘Hi Cheshire, do you think Sal is dead?’ I asked him knowing what his reaction would be.

‘Do I think, I know he’s dead,’ he said those words without flinching.

I got my bag, knowing it was too early but I went out, thinking about what I’d done, with Cheshire beside me all the time. I knew the worried expression was on my face again. When I reached school it was only six-fifteen, so I sat down on the bench in the park which was right in front of my school.

I thought, if someone caught me what’ll happen? But I calmed myself; no one can realize it was me because he died with a heart attack. As I looked up, I saw a familiar person coming to where I was sitting. When the person had come a little closer I realized it my friend from grade 8, Mackenzie Gael. She was a little short but it fitted her well, she was wearing glasses and her hair were tied up in a pony, with bangs coming in front, and she had a thin face. She was wearing a black t-shirt which said, “Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity,” a white caprice and her favorite red sneakers.

‘Hi, Sel, what’s up?’ she came up and asked.

‘My life is hell! Why don’t you sit down?’ I said and she sat down, before that she cleaned the bench with her tissue.

‘Why so tense Sel, anything wrong?’

‘Life is wrong!’ when I said that, Cheshire made an impression of coming up to my face and telling me not to tell her about the Death Note.

‘Life is never right, so anything new?’ she asked.

‘Yeah, I met your brother Zayne yesterday.’

‘Did you punch him or beat him up?’ she asked with excitement written all over her face.

‘No, he’s senior to me, why would I do something like that!’ I remarked.

‘He is lazy and I hate him!’ she exclaimed.

As I looked up to see who else was here. I saw Miranda Zamrack, another one of my friends from grade 8. She was plum, a Caucasian complexion, a little short. She was wearing a purple shirt which had this written on it: “Dobby Rulzzz!!!” dark blue jeans and black high tops and with her hair open, was coming our way. And she was Australian.

‘Hey Mac, Sel, what’s up?’ she asked.

‘Nothing much,’ Mac replied.

‘Same here,’ I replied, not a moment had passed by when Kamelia Naibi, a really good friend of mine from grade 8 came up. She had short but wavy hair, a long face, tall and was really polite. She was wearing a light blue hoddie and light blue and green high tops. And followed by Megan Aundrea, another friend from grade 8, a mysterious person if you don’t know her, a fun loving person if you know her. She had long and straight hair, long and thin face, Caucasian complexion and was tall. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.

‘Hi Selena, Mackenzie, and Miranda. What are you guys doing here? Shouldn’t we be inside school grounds?’

‘Yeah, but it’s only six thirty-five,’ Mac replied.

‘Hi guys,’ Megan said and everyone waved their hands.

Well, we weren’t going to be the only people in the park, our schools M&M’s (Makayla Fletcher and Madalene Hadley), followed by K&N (Kacee Nashaben) came in the park.

I suddenly realized someone was missing form grade 8, it was Mona Fergie. And once I realized she was missing, she came running up to us. She had short hair (but not that short), medium height, tanned and she was wearing a pink t-shirt, white caprice and white sneakers. And she had come from Germany.

‘Hey guys, what’s happening?’ she asked.

‘Nothing much,’ Mac answered.

‘Life’s nice,’ Kam replied

‘Bored!’ Mir replied.

I looked at my watch and it was five minutes to seven and I had to go to my class.

‘Um, sorry guys, I have to go, bye,’ I said and ran to the school grounds. I found my way to grade 9, everyone was whispering in quiet voices. ‘I suppose everyone knows about it already. And wipe that guilty look off your face,’ Cheshire spoke to me.

I went to my seat near the window, sat down and our class teacher, Miss Samantha Angels (she was a little plump, had straight hazel colored hair with blonde highlights and she was British), came in and announced:

‘I am sorry to say that one of out prestigious student lost his life yesterday night with a heart attack. Sal Newmen, dyed yesterday, so according to the principles order, school is off for today. You all can go home for today.’

Then she marched out of the class, everyone was anxious and some of them scared. ‘Well, people aren’t that scared, so you shouldn’t be either,’ Cheshire chuckled.

‘I hope I didn’t write any person’s name who is innocent,’ I replied under my breath.

Cheshire was walking, no floating beside me all the time. I got hungry so I went to a store and got chips and coke. I was eating chips until I reached a park. I finished them both and put them in the recycle bin. I walked around for some time and then sat on a bench. I didn’t know what came over me and I fell asleep on the bench.

When I got up, it was dark and I knew that it must be night. I looked around and there was no one in the park. I looked at my watch only to see that it was seven! I had been knocked out for ELEVEN HOURS!!! I was starting to hyperventilate only to see that a person walking gracefully through the park. I knew that any sane person wouldn’t be in the park t night. I got up, and started towards the insane person. As I got closer, I realized that the person was a girl, her short hair was going out everywhere in spikes, she had pixie like features and was walking gracefully, and any insane person couldn’t walk like that. In a flash she was right in front of me.

‘Hi, I am Alice, Alice Cullen,’ she introduced herself and put out a hand, I shook it and said, ‘I….. I’m Selena Gomez.’

‘Oh, hi Selena. What are you doing here in the park so late?’ she asked in a sing songy voice.

‘I should ask you the same question Alice, but I’m gonna answer you first. You see, once I came back from school…. Not at two-thirty but at eight because my class fellow died of a heart attack yesterday. I got some chips and coke, sat on the bench over there and I fell asleep. And I woke up after eleven hours,’ I replied with my head down in shame.

‘Oh……. Well, I always come here to see the moon everyday, and as you see, today’s moon is full,’ she pointed towards the moon, looking as beautiful as always and full. I noticed that her eye color was golden, very odd for a human being, maybe she wears contacts.

‘In which schools do you go to?’ she asked.

‘Starrylightskies high school, I am in grade 9,’ I replied knowing that I’d see her before somewhere.

‘Hey, I am also in the same school, but I’m in grade 11,’ she replied with no expression on her face.

I was getting curious about her, I wanted to know more about her because she was friendly and she was really frank just like Makayla.

‘Are you an insomniac? I asked, knowing if she comes here everyday to see the moon, she is bound to be one.

‘Oh…… insomniac, well, I maybe be…...,’ she answered with such an expression on her face which made her look like an idiot.

‘So do you hang out with someone at school?’ she asked.

‘Yeah, I hang out with the year 8 girls, and sometimes with my class fellow Makayla,’ I replied.

‘Do you like the Sun …….much? She asked with utmost bitterness on her face, which made me realize she hated it.

‘Nah, I only like clouds and rain. That’s why I moved to Seattle, the wettest place in Washington D.C,’ I replied half-honesty.

‘Same here looks like we have something in common,’ she said happily.

‘So um ……you wouldn’t mind if I go? I asked, as it was getting late and I wanted to go to Nervosa.

‘No problem, see you at school!’ she exclaimed as I went out of the park. All of a sudden, Cheshire came out of nowhere and kept that ridiculous and horrendous smile on his face.

‘You told me, you would never leave my side,’ I said sarcastically as I was walking through the cold streets.

‘When you’re with people, I will vanish but I will always be there for you,’ he replied smiling.

I hated that stupid and annoying smile! As I was walking, I didn’t realize that I had already passed Nervosa. I ran and went back to the door. I opened it, and I was warn the second I went in. I loved Nervosa; I could never imagine a world without Nervosa. It was full, not one seat was empty. But after a couple get up, holding hands, I went straight to their table, and ordered my usual, haff-caff cappuccino with skimmed milk and a whisper of cinnamon this time.

Bill’s pov:

Being in Seattle was horrible, first of all I hated the rain and secondly I was a foreign exchange student. And for a week I had to live without my music, singing it without the instruments and with Tom, Gustav and Georg. I heaved a sigh and went out of my hotel room I also hated the cold and it was really cold right now, or maybe I had just ventured out of the warm and cozy hotel room.

After miles of walking, I reached a place called Café Nervosa. It looked warm and welcoming so I went in and heard the bell on the top of the door go ding-ding. The warm air was comforting, the minute I was inside, I realized that there was no empty table. What a shot in the dark, I was about to leave when my eyes fell on this girl. Sitting alone, drinking hot coffee, with an impassive face, waiting, waiting ……for someone. For a superman to come and take her away from this life of worries and tension. I had a sudden attraction to her. I felt a need to protect her, to hold her in my arms when she cries. She had heavy lidded eyes, full lips …..Rosy cheeks, brown hair and eyes in which you could get lost in. I was just standing there, looking at her …..She was …..She was a goddess. Right then and there, I saw Venus, in her full beauty. Can this be l.a.f.s? But I don’t even know her name. As I came out of my day dreaming, she had already left. WHAT? SHE’S ….GONE! But how can it be?

I wanted to know more about her, but she’s gone! I don’t even know her name! WHY?! But how can it be? I want to know her name! I went outside into the dark, it was cold. I was walking thinking about Venus all the time. She was a stranger in my life, a stranger who suddenly changed my student exchange to Seattle fun! And a stranger who stole my heart. I ran to my hotel room, took out my diary and wrote about her descriptively, all the feeling I felt everything.

Selena’s pov:

Going back home was really weird, Cheshire rolling around in the air, I didn’t know why but he was. It was really weird, I mean really, really weird!

‘What the hell are you doing?’ I asked Cheshire.

‘I want chocolate!’ he screamed.

‘I don’t care why, but go to where ever you go when you vanish,’ I replied to his horrendous scream and started walking faster.

When I reached my apartment, I really didn’t know what to do, I hated my life. I killed an innocent student; I found a diary and can see a floating and smiling cat. I hated my life, so much that I wanted to kill myself. I went to the W.C, and looked at myself in the mirror; I looked like a deranged killer. I opened my cabinet and my eyes fell on a shiny silver thingy just lying there. I picked it up and slowly turned it, I wanted the cold metal to touch my skin. I put a small cut on my left arm, then I put another one, it was long and deep. Blood was coming out of it, I got scared and I don’t know why I put another one. I put my arm under the tap and let it wash all my blood away. The water was soothing, relaxing of some sorts, after that I dried my arm with a towel.

I was feeling faint, I went my to my bed and everything went black.

Dreams Cheshi10
This is the cat (shinigami) Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:37 pm

YAY!!!! you posted it!!!! hehehe!!! xD
cant wait for the next chapter!!!! post soon please!!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Great chapter Wink
Post soon please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 3:21 am

Oh so cool, you combined death note, alice in wonderland, twilight, tokio hotel... in one story, Wow!!!!! I have to see what's next!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am

Chapter Three
Sweet Stranger

Bill’s pov:

I couldn’t sleep all night, she was in my mind all the time, and what should I do? I had to tell someone; but who? But …….will we meet again? I have to forget about her its hopeless. I will never meet her again. Maybe I could meet her at that place what was it called? ………. Yeah, it was Café Nervosa! Oh, but I had to go to school first :’(

Selena’s pov:

My head was pounding badly, I looked around and I was back in my room. What happened? I looked at my arm and it was full of scars and wounds, I remembered what I had done to my arm. I sighed, got up, took a shower, changed my clothes and got ready for school. How could I hide this ………whatever it is. I opened my closet and found a tick black arm warmer. Reluctantly I put it on, slung my back on my shoulder and went to school.

I entered my school hall and was shocked when I saw Mac leaning on the locker next to me.

‘You gave me a heart attack Mac!’ I screamed.

‘A heart attack is when you feel a stinging pain on the left side where your heart is. Maybe God is giving you a lesson!’ Mac exclaimed with a fit of laughter.

‘I hate you!’ I said and turned the other way.

‘You do?’ she asked.

‘Oh, don’t take anything I say seriously. It’s a thing ……..you don’t know,’ I stuck my tongue out at her.

I screamed when someone punched my shoulder, I turned around and saw Makayla.

‘I REALLY HATE YOU!’ I screamed.

‘Awwww …..I lub u 2,’ she said and I knew she was doing it like she always did on Facebook.

‘What?!’ Mac asked with a confused expression on her face.

‘You know, what I told you that it’s a thing. It’s a thing between me and Mak.’

‘Oh, so …..’ before Mac could finish her sentence Mak was dragging me somewhere.
‘What do you want?’ I asked Mak.

‘Well, I came before Maddi did. Okay, I always pick her up from her home and she was sock and couldn’t come. So, you are my companion for today,’ she replied holding my hand.

‘What about Natasha Enra? Is she here? ……..No, I don’t know …….What? You are the most infuriating busybody I have ever met. I’m not walking with you,’ I said reading her expressions. I always knew whatever she was going to say.

‘Sorry pudding, Mak slipped,’ she said in the western style accent

‘How can someone be mad at you for more than two seconds,’ I gave up and hugged her.

I had forgotten about giving Mak the story I had written about her, it was still in my locker. ‘Hey Mak, let’s go to my locker side, I need to give you “the story”, I said and we went to my locker.

Bill’s pov:

I should have forgotten about it, how could I ever meet her again? I reached school and found my locker; I had just closed mine when I saw her. Her locker was right next to mine; I even started believing in “Kismet” Yes! How should I ask her name?

‘Excuse me, hi …I’, Bill Kaulitz. I’m a foreign exchange student from Germany,’ I said nervously.

‘Hi, I’m Makayla Fletcher from grade 9, and this is my clad fellow and best friend Selena Gomez,’ her friend replied.

‘I’m in grade 12, nice to meet you,’ I said and another girl came up but she had glasses on and looked considerably better than Makayla.

‘Hey Sel, is this you’re new friend?’ she asked Venus.

‘Uh, he’s new here. Why don’t you both have a chat and I’ll go with Makayla,’ Venus answered, her voice was so beautiful. But why is she going?

‘Bonjour, I’m Mackenzie Gael form grade 8. Nice to meet you and who might you be?’ she asked.

My spirits were lifted now. I finally knew her name! This day was turning out to be great! Yayyyy :-D

Mackenzie’s pov:

Why was Sel hiding from me today? Oh well, I had to talk to this guy now. He seemed nice.

‘I …I’m Bill Kaulitz, nice to meet you too. Uh …I’m in grade 12 and I’m a foreign exchange student from Germany. So ……um do you have any good friends?’ he asked, his body language made it seem he was tense and excited at the same time.

‘I have many good friends, all the girls from my class, Sell from 9 and Natasha Enra form 10. And how about you? Do you like anyone from here?’ I asked

‘Uh ….well, you are one of my friends now, Makayla and …..Selena,’ at the last name there was a huge smile on his face. I’m getting missed signals from him.

‘Oh, I don’t think Sel wants to talk to you, but Makayla does,’ I told him truthfully.

‘What! Why?’ he exclaimed, all his happiness went away. Je suis de droite. Je sais evrything.

‘I’ll tell you that later, I have to go,’ I ran from the conversation, I really wanted time for myself. Yesssss!!!!!!!!

I gave myself a huge self loving smile and went to wait for my class fellows. Je m’aime <3

Selena’s pov:

School was boring as usual; I didn’t listen to a sound the teacher made, but I was still doing my work properly. As always Cheshire was with me.

I hated breaks, I looked for Alice but I couldn’t find her.

Well, finally it was home time, as usual Makayla came up to me. ‘So whazzup?’ she asked.

‘Nothing; just looking for someone,’ I answered.

‘Ooooooh, are you looking for a sweet stranger?’ she asked me with a tinge of annoyance in her voice, merely wanting to know the answer.

‘Huh? A sweet stranger?!’ she threw me an expression which made me realize what she was talking about: A boy.

‘No, I am not looking for a sweet stranger,’ I exclaimed.

‘What? I thought you were looking for that guy we met ….Bill Kaulitz. Aren’t you, he was hot, I mean for you!’ she said.

‘What do you mean he’s hot for me and not for you?’ I exclaimed.

‘But who are you looking for?’ she asked. Curiosity kills the cat Makayla Razz I could kill her, but no, I’m not that of a murderer!

‘A friend from grade 11 …..’ she cut me off.

‘But I thought Bill was from 12.’

‘Alice Cullen, she’s a friend. Bye!”

‘Okay, bye.’

I didn’t find her anywhere, so I went towards my apartment. I was passing Nervosa, when Alice came out of nowhere and startled me. Cheshire purred loudly when Alice came, and she looked in the direction where Cheshire was floating. I had the feeling that she could see him.

‘Hey Selena, why don’t we go to, I mean go inside Café Nervosa, got some coffee and talk,’ she said this with a huge grin spread across her face. I nodded and she went inside.

I looked at the sky and it was going to rain any moment. Alice opened the door and called me again, then I went inside. As usual, the fragrance of coffee lifted my spirits. We sat at my usual window seat.

‘How was your day today?’ she asked with a bit of excitement in her voice.

‘Nothing unusual, I didn’t pay any attention,’ I replied.

Bill’s pov:

I know her name, but how could I meet her again? Selena Gomez …..will I ever meet you again? Without going home I went to Café Nervosa, maybe I can meet her, even today.

I opened the door, looked around ad saw her. She was there …..right there in front of me but how could I reach her? She was with one of her friends, can I meet her? I sat on a chair on which I could see her. She was my angel, so beautiful, so cute! But does she like me? I just went into a daze, she ….she was an angel, do I love her? Could it be love at first sight? I do believe in that, but can it be?

I just snapped out when a guy came up to her table.

Selena’s pov:

‘Hey it’s raining!’ Alice exclaimed, all of a sudden a person came up and asked. ‘Haven’t I seen you somewhere?’ Alice looked up with a confused expression and then with n eyebrow raised she replied.

‘I meet you one day when I was in Calery Park at night and we study in the same school, but you’re only one year senior.’

‘You’re Alice Cullen right?’

‘Right.’

That guy was actually cute; he had silky brown hair with bangs, a long thin face and a charming smile which left me dazed. He was wearing a purple shirt with some sort of design on it, dark blue skinny jeans, sneaker and a black scarf.

‘Well, see you later,’ he waved goodbye and he left me dazed, I couldn’t think of anything else except him until Alice called my name.

‘What’s his name?’ I asked trying to hide my longing to know his name, but Alice saw right through me.

‘He’s Danny Noriega, and he studies in the same school in which we go to,’ Alice replied.

‘What?! Danny who?!’ I exclaimed.

‘No! It’s Danny Noriega,’ she repeated.

‘Oh, Danny Noriega. I prefer to call him “Sweet Stranger,” I went into daydreaming about him, but Alice pulled me back into reality.

‘Sweet stranger? How did you come up with that?’ she asked, curiously.’

‘Actually I didn’t, it was Makayla, she’s my best friend and class fellow,’ I replied and her curiosity went away.

‘Looks like you’ve started to like him,’ her expression was completely readable.

‘Am I that transparent?’ I asked while blushing.

‘No, I am phycic. Well, bye. Got to go. See you at school ,’ she replied

Bill’s pov:

Why? Why did I have to like this angel? She’s not even interested in me :’-( But Wait a minute! I haven’t even talked to her, I should go and talk to her. I summed up all my courage in me and went to her table.

Selena’s pov:

Huh? Who is this guy? Why did he come up to me?

‘Uh …h ….ah ….hi ….I …..am ….uh,’ that guy stuttered.

‘Hi,’ I replied uneasily.

‘I’m …..B ….Bill ….that guy you meet ….f …from ..s …..sc ….school,’ he stuttered while blushing deeply.

Oh, Bill Kaulitz! I remember him now. ‘Oh right! You’re Bill Kaulitz right?’
‘Ahhh ….yeah! T …that’s my …n …name. Hehe.’

‘Okies, um ….then you must know that about Danny Noriega from your class.’

‘Ah ….Danny? Oh, that guy who came up to you. Yeah, I know him,’ he replied.

Yes! I can be his friend and he can introduce me to Danny! Yayy, I have great luck today Smile) Wooooopppppppeeeeeee!!!! I jumped up from my seat with joy!

‘Uh are you okay?’ he asked.

‘Yes! I am feeling great Very Happy

OMG, I WILL MEET DANNY, TOMORROW!! YAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Translation

Bonjour: Good morning.
Je suis de droite. Je sais evrything: I'm on the right. I know evrything.
Je m'aime: I love myself.

Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:01 am

great chapter!!!!! its really getting me addicted!! hehe

post soon!!! xD keep it up!! <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 am

I never thought I could get someone addicted to this story Razz
It's motivted me to write more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 am

heheh the plot is just interesting..i wanna find out more!!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks, well all the credit can't go to me.
Some of my friends helped me out when I got stuck with this stories chapters.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm

hehe its ok..we all get inspired one way or another..
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 pm

Yeah :^)
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 2:08 am

cool chapter!!!!!! lol, why did mackenzie speaks in french?
Oh no, cupid has done it again, that damn 'god of love' owes me so many things.... Mad Mad
Sorry, but I don't like love that can't move on or even have a try (personnal experience)
Hope you'll post more soon!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 am

Thanks. Well, Mac is that type of a character who idolizes her father and her father is a phyciatrist, knows about 7 languages, only dines in foriegn resturaunts. That type of a dad, so Mac tries to be like her dad all the time and she figures out everything easily. But in actual life, she doesn't come close to this.
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Dreams 34674_10
This is Selena, hope you like it. I'll post the next chapter by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Wow, that's such a great drawing! I like it, and can't wait for the next chapter so... hurry up!!!
No just kiding take your time Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 8:07 am

I'll post the new chapter today. I'm so excited to work on my new laptop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:03 am

I also have a drawing of Bill also, I'll post that one today, if not then Monday.

Chapter Four
Miracle on 3rd or 4th Street

I was day dreaming about Sweet Stranger at night. It was weird though, I have never dreamt about a boy or even a friend. I couldn’t think of anything else but him. I got up and remembered that I had a math’s test which I didn’t prepare, dammit I changed my cloths, freshened up, got my bag and I ran to school because I was late!

I gave the test, and hoped that I didn’t get a zero. All the other classes were boring except English. Miss gave us a comprehension passage, Miss gave us a comprehension passage for all of us to do, but only one was short and I had to spend 1 hour and 40 minutes with Makayla.

‘Sel, why don’t you read the passage, give the answers and I’ll copy it from you,’ Mak said.

‘Yeah I will, why don’t you start writing,’ I replied.

The first period went splendidly, and the second one was even great! Miss didn’t have anything to give us for work and she gave us the last period off. And do you know what that means, basketball! Amazingly grade 8 was out too.

All the girls were playing except me, after a while all the came and sat on the stairs. Mac came and sat next to me.

‘Hey Sel, what’s up?’ Mac asked.

‘Nothing,’ I answered.

I overheard what Mak and Megan where talking about. What I heard Mak saying I wanted to punch her face.

‘You know Mackenzie doesn’t look like an 8th grader,’ Mak said out loud.

‘What were you saying about me not looking like an 8th grader?’ Mac asked.

‘Yeah, you look more of a fourth grader,’ Mak replied.

‘I know everyone who’s “rude” calls me that,’ Mac replied to Mak’s answer.

‘Why don’t you drink Complain?’ Mak asked half laughing.

‘I like the way I am, I’m not like those stuck up people who try and change from what they look like,’ Mak replied angrily and went back to school.

Kamelia got up and followed her and so did I. Well, I actually didn’t follow her because she’s a much bigger snob and a better person than Mak and I knew she can handle herself. I went back to the classroom to pack my bag because it was already home time. When the bell rang, I opened the door to get out and was surprised to see Bill standing there.

‘Hi, I am sorry if I startled you,’ he apologized.

‘Uh, no you didn’t,’ I lied and went out of the class.

‘I thought that you would like to meet my class fellow’s. or should I say my only friend,’ he said.

‘Okay, is it Danny?’ I asked hopefully.

‘Yeah, it’s Danny. He’ll meet us at Café Nervosa,’ he replied.

I was so excited; I was jumping from the inside. I couldn’t wait to see Danny again, and am I using Bill to get to know him? Yeah I am. As we were walking Cheshire came back from where ever he goes off to.

‘Hellllooo Selena,’ said and looked at Bill. ‘Who is this? Your date or your hidden crush?’ He asked annoyingly.

I waved my hand to where Ches was floating, he somersaulted and said ‘Okay, okay. I’ll keep my mouth shut,’ he put his paws on his mouth.

‘Oh dammit!’ Bill exclaimed.

‘What happened?’ I asked.

‘I lost my mobile!’

‘Then you’ll have to go and look for it,’ I said.

‘Yeah, I’ll introduce you to Danny and then go to find it,’ he said and I couldn’t hide my smile.

We reached Nervosa, I saw Danny. Bill went up to him and talked and signaled me to come over there.

‘Danny this is my friend Selena Gomez,’ Bill introduced me.

‘And Selena this is my friend and class fellow Danny.’

‘I got to go, I lost my mobile. Danny why don’t you both sit down and have a talk,’ Bill said and left.

‘So anything new?’ Dan asked.

‘Um ...What about toilet paper,’ I replied.

‘Toilet paper?’ he asked

‘Have you noticed that toilet paper hasn’t changed for many centuries and will not change even after we die.’

‘Hey I have noticed that.’

‘Anything else like this, you are very interesting to be around, Danny finds me interesting to be around, I never found myself interesting to be around.

He was really sweet! Unimaginably sweet, there must be no one as sweet and kind as him. We talked about everything, it was like only five minutes have went by but an hour sailed by. He had to go, he met one of his friends and left. It was four and I left too. I was on my way to the Montana when I saw some bouquets being sold. I went and bought one and went to Mak’s house.

She was rich, she had her won hose, car, chaperone everything she could ever imagine. Her dad found an oil mine and they became rich instantly. Her parents lived right next to her, but she had her own house! I knew Maddi must also be there, she must be there but she’ll be there. I reached her two storied mansion type of a house and knocked the door, Mak opened it.

I went it saying ‘Something’s up, there’s something in the air,’ I made the impression of giving the bouquet to Maddi, but I didn’t.

‘What’s the matter?’ Maddi asked with an annoyed expression.

‘It’s Danny Noriega.’

‘Huh?’

‘Selena’s dating a crayon,’ Mak replied.

‘Sure yeah, I just met the guy,’ I replied a bit more sarcastically than expected.

I went to her couch and did a half somersault and said ‘It’s fascinating, fascinating ! We talked about how toilet paper hasn’t changed and will not change for the coming centuries and will not change!’

‘It has changed, it comes in a variety of colors,’ Mak said.

‘Colors,’ Maddi repeated.

‘Comes in more sheets per role.’

‘More sheets.’

‘More softer.’

‘Softer.’

‘Would you stop it already?’ I half screamed.

‘Yeah, okay,’ Mak replied.

‘I just came here to give you the news and Mak that bouquet was for you,’ I said.

I went out only to see it raining, I realized I was hungry and I went to a little coffee shop near Mak’s house. It was a small place but well kept. I could see homeless people also sitting there. I sat down in the chair in front of the counter and the only free chair.

‘What would you like to have?’ the waitress came to me and asked.

‘A plate of French fries and a coke,’ I replied.

‘You order will come in fifteen minutes.

After waiting for fifteen minutes, my order came. I ate slowly, waiting for the rain to stop. But when the bill came, I looked for my wallet and it was gone. I may have dropped it at Mak’s home.

‘Excuse me, I’ve forgotten my wallet at home, so if you please let me go I’ll go and get it and pay you,’ I begged.

‘You mean you can’t pay,’ the waitress said.

‘Hey you forgot your wallet, I’ll pay,’ the slum sitting beside me said.

‘No, no. I can buy it but …..’ I said.

‘Nah, I’ll help ya,; he got off his seat and said to everyone ‘Hey guys, why not help this poor girl get some money so she can pay for her dinner. You can give dollars, cents and even pennies.’

He gave the money which I owed to the waitress. You know, all the days are for the rich people. They don’t help guys like us, but we sure can help our people and others in need. If you were in an expensive restaurant, and you said this, would any of those rich people help ya? No right, but I like to help,’ said to me.

‘Thank you very much, I’ll never forget this day,’ I said as I went out. I realized that day, that poor people will help people if they don’t have money, even if that person makes more money than they do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams   Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next