Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

My life on the lifeline.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

My life on the lifeline..... Empty
PostSubject: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 pm

Hmmm, this my my newest fiction. I had the idea a long time ago but I fixed everything and changed a lot of things. So hope you like it and I don't know why I HAVE to include some psychology in my fictions Razz So......here it is Smile And I wrote this when I wasn't allowed to use the laptop today lol XD

My life on the lifeline

>Chapter One<
1st April 2010

I waited in my dark room, waited for the clock to strike mid-night so that I could officially be nineteen. I hoped that this year things would be different for me, as for these past eighteen years I was abused physically, mentally by my parents. But my dad died some months ago and the beating was reduced to five times a week. I hated my life and wished to die almost every day but noting used to happen. I always questioned God that what happened the day I was born, but I got no answer. My whole life was filled with pain and misery, but my parents didn’t abuse or scold my little sister Emily. She was a total emo but no one cared. She had her own life, everything she wanted she got it. I only had a stupid desktop computer with an iPod. I never had to date for any occasion at school, no friends either. Many people said that Aries are supposed to be tough, but I wasn’t, I always cried at everything.

As the clock stroke mid-night, I Kate Schiller was officially nineteen. My previous birthday presents were being questioned, scolded or abused; I just hoped that this year would be different. I sat down on my bed and pulled the sheets up. I looked out the window as I saw the rain crashing down; I turned and opened my iPod and started to listen to “1000 Oceans” by Tokio Hotel. It was my favorite band even though I didn’t know the members names or even seen what they looked like. Then “Vindicated” by Dashboard confessional, I also loved that song. After then I just listened to the songs not paying attention to what the song was about. I didn’t want this night to end, I felt better but tomorrow I knew I was going to get beaten again.

I always wanted someone to love me, because love was the only thing missing from my life. I was scarred by my childhood and I wanted everything to change and be better, but I knew it wouldn’t be. I always had this fairy tale that some knight in shining armor would come and save me from this dark tower. And only some days ago I had this dream that someone breathtaking and mesmerizing boy, who I had meet in a party feel in love with me, but as this was only a dream I knew this would never come true. I looked at the clock and it was only one thirty, I just wanted the time to stop so that I could be without the pain and fear but it didn’t. I feel asleep as my iPod kept playing songs and the rain didn’t stop until the morning.

I woke up, stretched my arms and yawned. I realized that my IPod was still running so I turned it off. I lazily went to the washroom, took a long hot shower, and changed into a purple hoodie, with dark blue jeans and black sneakers. The hot water soothed my muscles and I felt as though I wanted to run out of the house and never look back. I turned the door knob of my room’s door and slowly crept out of my room. I found mom and Emily sitting on the table, mom reading the paper and Emily doing her homework. As I came into sight of both of them Emily hurriedly came up to me, her eyes filled with black make up, a purple shirt with some sort of design on it and black skin tight jeans with back long boots and her jeans tucked in them.

‘Hey sis, happy birthday!’ Emily said with a faint smile which was colliding badly with her blonde hair and black streaks.

‘Thanks,’ I replied waiting for mom to march up to me to give me a slap or two. Mom got up and stood beside Emily, I got really scared.

‘As this is your last year as a teen both of us thought that you should get a different present,’ both of us, what are they married now? ‘Emily had a party tonight, and she sacrificed her party for you, so have a good time and don’t come back home drunk or I’ll disown you!’ I was actually shocked, mom was sending me to a party. I didn’t know that I was allowed too.

‘Yeah, and don’t mess anything up okay? My friends are going to be there and a special guest. Hope you like it and try to have fun,’ Emily came to me and gave me a hug. I was still in shock and I thought this was a joke.

‘Go on, get dressed the party starts at four and you HAD to wake up at two,’ Emily literally pushed me back into my room.

I changed into something more formal, a dark blue top with blue jeans and white hye tops. When I looked at the time, it was three thirty and the place was almost half an hour away from here and on foot! I came out of my room and Emily was waiting for me. ‘Hey! We have to leave!’

The walk there was long and tiring and when I went inside the loud music made me uncomfortable, the bass was really high and I didn’t know what to do. I just went and sat in the furthest corner where the music wasn’t loud enough. I sat down on the floor with my back to the wall, I pulled my legs to my chest and I buried my head in my knees. Even though I was happy to not to get beaten, but I hated this place, everyone was mostly drunk or making out with the same gender or the opposite one. I wanted to leave but I didn’t know how to, I was just too scared and I started to cry and I felt someone and sit beside me. I didn’t look up.

‘Hi,’ someone said in a sweet German accent, I had to know who it belonged too. I looked up and my eyes meet with the pair of most mesmerizing eyes I had ever seen. He was wearing black eye liner, and a lot of it. A red checkered shirt, a black belt and some extremely tight jeans with black boots, his hair was sleeked back with gel and I know from the minute I saw him, he had to have a girlfriend.

‘Hi,’ I replied completely speechless and breathless.

‘Why are you crying?’ he asked a little worried perhaps.

I wiped away my tears and replied ‘I don’t know, I mostly cry at everything.’

‘What’s your name? I’m Bill Kaulitz.’

‘I’m Kate Schiller.’

‘Umm, where’s your boyfriend? Did he break up with you?’

‘No…..I never had one……….’ I replied a little ashamed of telling the truth.

‘’Oh, I never had a girlfriend either,’ he said and my eyes lit up.

‘You’re not having fun at this party, you should go home,’ he said while looking at two girls kissing each other in a dark corner.

‘My home is half an hour away from this place, and I’m scared of going home alone,’ I said truthfully.

‘Uh why? You don’t have a car? You seem only one year younger to me like nineteen…..’

‘No, I don’t have a car and yes I just turned nineteen today and my present was to come to this party.’

‘Oh, that’s bad……..But you came an hour ago, I saw you coming in. And I can drop you at your home.’

‘You can? But you don’t want to leave early……..’

‘No, I was the first person here, let’s go,’ he offered me his hand so I could get up, we went outside and he stopped in front of a black BMW, he must be rich! He opened the door for me and I sat down, he came and sat down on the driver’s seat. I directed him where my house was and he understood. He started the car’s engine which I thought it hadn’t started. But I became sure when the car moved, he drove elegantly, making me feel safe, we didn’t talk the whole way. When my house came, he stopped the car, came and opened my door. He rang the door bell and when Emily opened the door it seemed like she was about to fall down.

‘Hey, this must be your sister Kate who I meet at the party; she wasn’t feeling comfortable in the atmosphere so I thought I should drop her to her house. Hope you don’t mind but she was the odd one out there,’ Bill explained everything.

When he went away, Emily still couldn’t believe that this guy actually talk to ME! I went to my room, locked the door and fell on my bed. It was only six but I fell asleep without any hesitation………..

Last edited by Crane Kaulitz on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:34 am

agh!!! she didnt know who he was!!!!! that is sooo cool!!! hehehehe
keep it up!!! i like this fanfic!!! post soon!! xD <3
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 am

Thank you and I should have read it before posting it here I have editing to do xD
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 am

heheh i always read before posting it...hehehe...by the way when are you gonna post the next chapter in the Smith Sisters' Mystery???? i wanna read it!!! Sad hehehe

and post soon for this one too!! please!! i hate waiting!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:45 pm

Yeah it is a good thing but I don't know why I don't wanna read it again like before posting it and then when I catch a a glimpse of a mistake I wanna kill my self Razz I will post the chapter of the Smith Sisters Mysteries today and this ones today maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:36 pm

yeah heheh it always happens to me!! hehehe
yay!! cant wait!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Hehehe lol XD cat
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Hehe lol this is sort of a really stupid video I made for this story XD Its REALLY bad and I was really bored and tomorrow the next chapter is coming hahahaha!! I hate it seriously Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Sorry I took long to reply and this ones stupid Razz And the mystery's one is gonna be posted tomorrow hopefully xD

>Chapter Two<
2nd April 2010

I woke up feeling completely disoriented, I had slept at six and it was seven in the morning, the next day! I got up from my bed, and went straight to the shower. After that, I changed into a dark blue and white hoodie, dark blue cotton pants and white converses. I went outside my room, and saw a letter on the table. I looked up and saw Emily sitting at the kitchen table. I arched my left eyebrow and she said ‘It’s for you, from Harvard University.’ When she said Harvard that was when I didn’t believe her because I didn’t apply or even do anything for them to send a letter to me. I opened the letter, read it once, twice and thrice, but I didn’t seem to consider it .Harvard had invited ME to be THEIR student of psychology, I was baffled. And they wanted me to be there without paying anything! I jumped with joy, I loved psychology and my dream was to go to Harvard. I hit my head to see that it isn’t a dream; it hurt so it meant that it wasn’t a dream! I read the letter one more time, and took out the registration form attached to the letter. I filled it while Emily sat next to me; mum came from her room looking distraught she looked at my letter and said ‘Harvard wow.’

‘Yeah mom and they want me to come there next week!’ I said getting up from the seat.

‘Okay, so?’ she asked irritably.

‘Can I go?’ I asked.

‘Sure, pack your bags and leave right now……if you want too. It would be better without you,’ she replied and went back to her room. I looked at Emily, she just pouted.

‘Should I leave then?’ I asked unsurely.

‘You heard what mom said………’ and I had loud and clear.

I went to my room and started to pack everything, all my possessions, photographs, all the stories I had written about my prince charming and anything else which came into sight. Then I grabbed my iPod and I put it in my pocket. I got out of my room and saw Emily standing there; she looked at me and said ‘Is that all you stuff? I have more stuff than you do!’

‘Please stop taunting me okay? I am really happy that I’m leaving this place and don’t ruin my mood!’ I yelled and grabbed the door knob but this thought of fear just hit me, I wanted to cry. And at the same time I thought about that guy who dropped me at my house. I turned the knob and went out, my heart started to race. I didn’t want to leave from home that’s the only place familiar to me but I wanted to go to Harvard also. The streets were cold today and I wanted to snuggle up in my bed and not move. I always passed Harvard so I knew the way, unusually I was feeling very week today.

I reached the gates of Harvard, they were huge! Well, for me they were. The guards let me in after the security check, when I went in I was completely dazzled. The grounds grass was trimmed perfectly, even though I should be happy and jumping with joy, I felt dizzy and the feeling of vomiting settled in. I couldn’t keep my balance and I feel down on the ground.

I felt something really soft which I was on, I opened my eyes slowly and found myself in a spacious room with mostly everything in the colour maroon. After I gained consciousness I saw Bill looking down on me, I blushed furiously. ‘Hey you’re awake,’ he said with a Cheshire smile on his face.

‘Y…yeah….I…..I…I am,’ I stuttered, he looked in my eyes and I saw something familiar, which was uncomfortable.

‘You don’t any medicine now……..I think,’ he laughed, his perfect smile was hypnotizing. It made me remember something, something which I had erased from my life, which scarred me the first time and I flinched when I did remember it completely. Kaulitz, I also remember that name now, and Tom Kaulitz. Please don’t tell me Tom is Bill’s brother.

‘B…Bill…..is T….Tom Kaulitz…..your….br….brother?’ I asked nervously.

‘Yes, why are you asking me this?’

‘Jugi? You must remember Jugi?’ when I asked him that his smile faded.

‘Jugi…..Jugi Frugi?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, you don’t remember her?’

‘I do…..’

I suddenly got up from the bed; put on my converses grabbed my bag and went to the door with tears in my eyes. ‘I hate you!’ I yelled, he got up and grabbed wrist. ‘Jugi, you’re Jugi! You’ve changed…..a LOT!’

‘I don’t care! Just let go of me!’

‘Please……I was young; I was a different person then. Please forgive me,’ when he said that I started to cry……

‘NO! I …..I hate…..you…..p..please,’ I sobbed, he spun me around and looked into my eyes; he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pushed him back and ran out of his room. I wiped my tears away and went to the registration room. ‘Umm…..can you please tell me where my room is?’ I gave the person sitting behind the desk my form.

‘Let me check,’ he typed something.

‘Here you go,’ he gave me a key and I went out of the room. It took a while for me to find the room but I did finally after some time. I put in the key, turned the knob, went in, turned on the lights and crashed on the bed. I cried and cried, all my repressed hatred for Bill was coming out, I just wanted to die right here and now……..

I opened my eyes and found myself in a huge room, a really, really huge room. I rubbed my eyes and blinked. I was really inside a huge room! Then it hit me, I was in Harvard. I literally jumped with joy but then I remembered Bill…..I don’t know why he wanted to be my friend now, he wanted to kill me when we were kids………If you want to know why he did this then go ahead and read. He pushed me in front of a car, well he pushed me on the road and this car trampled over my left leg. I was scared to tell my parents that it was Bill; it was Bill fault that I told my parents that I fell on the ground by no reason at all. All that pain which was caused and my childhood was taken away from me was all because of Bill! I don’t even know how he became rich! I cannot forgive him for all the days I live.

I got up from the bed really wanting to die, even though I was at Harvard. But I just couldn’t get why they wanted me to come here without paying anything? UGH! So many things that need to be answered…….

I went in the grounds, it was a sunny day and I needed some Sun for my pale skin. I sat down on the grass letting the Sun’s rays hit me as hard as they could. I closed my eyes and thought of something better than Bill.

‘Hi,’ someone said in an angelic voice, I had to open my eyes so I could see who it was…….It was Bill, speaking of the devil as they say.

‘What do you want?’ I asked as rudely as possible, what does he want with me really?

‘Nothing,’ he sat beside me. ‘I just wanted to say sorry…..’

‘For what? For nearly killing me? You are as evil as when you were a kid!’ I yelled.

‘No, it was an accident; I was scarred by that…..’ I cut him off.?!

‘Scarred?! You were scarred?!Then what happened to me then? I just got some stupid injuries and that’s it? I was scarred by that experience, not you! And what do you think I’ll forgive just like that? You’ll practically murdered me. Just leave me alone. I HATE YOU!!!!’

He just sat there. He had nothing to say. Why can’t he go jump off the Brooklyn Bridge for all I care!

‘Can’t you listen to what I have to say?’ he asked.

‘No, just go away!’

‘Please……please,’ he begged.

‘No!’

‘Okay, if you don’t like it here then you should leave……’

‘What?’

‘I said…..’ I cut him off.

‘No, you want me to leave?’

‘Well……no, you have money right? You can pay for everything here?’

‘No, I don’t have as much money as you arss!!’

‘No, I didn’t mean anything like that…..’

‘Okay, I’m leaving!’ I got up and he just sat there! I wanted to die, doesn’t anyone here have a gun so they could shot me here and now and end this whole thing.

It was almost night, I was really hungry but I didn’t want to go out. I go my bag and went out of my room. My dreams, no my only dream had been shattered. The Harvard people called me here, without paying any fee. But not one had passed and they threw me out. I went into the grounds and I had passed the statue of Harvard. I was reaching the gates when someone called my name ‘Kate!’ I turned and saw Bill….again!!

‘Don’t leave, I can tell them again. So that they won’t take any charges from you,’ he said while looking down.

‘What can you tell them again?’ I asked irritably.

‘That they shouldn’t take any money from you, I was the one who told them not to take money from you and to invite you here.’

‘You don’t need to do anything for me!’

‘You are not the one to tell me what I should or should not do for you!’

‘Why do you care for me?’ I asked sarcastically.

He didn’t answer, just looked down. ‘I’ll go, you just stay here and study…..’

I looked at him. What was he saying? ‘Go on, they won’t charge you anything now. Go!’

I ran to the door, but as I passed him I wanted to forgive him. Some part of me liked Bill, I don’t know why. He did this for me? But why? Does it mean he likes me too. Involuntary I said ‘Bill, don’t go!’

He stopped right in his tracks, but I ran inside before he could turn around and say something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 pm

cool!!!! very interesting chapter!!! hehe
keep it up and post soon!! xD <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Thanks!! I'll try to post soon! Anyways thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 pm

>Chapter Three<
3rd April 2010

‘Ecology is the scientific study of the distributions….’ My stupid teacher said, in her stupid cockney accent, from the stupid book which was in her stupid hands. I hated her! Why did I have to choose biology? Ugh, thank God today it was the last period or else I would have killed myself. On Wednesday’s I never listened to her, and she always asked me the questions from over all the other more STUPID students she has to ask ME! When she finished her sentence, and I knew she was going to ask a question, ‘Okay, let me introduce you to a new student which no one I guess has talked to or know that they even existed. Come on up Aden,’ she called on a guy, who had a long pale face, spiky hair and he looked really serious about something. ‘Okay students welcome our newest student Aden Bruce.’ What are we kindergartners that she has to introduce new students like that? ‘Why don’t you sit beside Emily Schiller over there so I can see you.’ What? No! I….Oh man! No, I wanna sit alone!!! Please these are the last minutes of the class I wanna enjoy them!! By being alone!! Ugh, I hate you miss! The guy came and sat beside me, hope he doesn’t talk to me. He doesn’t look like a talkative type though….

He sat beside me; he gave me a disgusting look. This gave me the feeling that he didn’t like me, that’s good. During the lesson he shifted in his seat, making me more uncomfortable. I finally gave up and said to him ‘Please would you stop it, you’re really irritating me.’

‘So?’ he asked.

‘So? So? I said stop doing this! Or I am really going to hit your head and you’ll never want to sit with me again!’

‘Do I care?’

‘Uh, I don’t know……’ this made me shut up. He had solid reasons; I wanna beat him in a stupid verbal fight! Ugh! I am so mad today!!

After the lesson ended I got up from my seat, so glad that the lesson finally ended and so that I could go back to my daily routine of my route to school. But as I was going s group of guys stopped me in the hallway.

‘Hey sissy where are you going?’

‘It’s none of your business!’ I replied really annoyed.

‘Awwww, don’t get defensive,’ said the plump one.

‘Shut up!’

‘Hey! Don’t talk to us like that!’ the middle on spoke up.

‘You’re not the one to tell me!’ I yelled, what do they want? It had to be me; I always have to get these type of people in my life! UGH!!

‘Why not?’ the first one said.

‘Hey! Shut up!’ someone spoke up. I looked over their shoulders and saw Aden, What was he doing here? Wow, lol am I supposed to say this Razz my hero xD But by the way why is here?

‘What do you want sucka?’ one of them asked, I didn't pay much attention to who did.

‘Nothing……Just stop irritating this girl okay?’

‘Okay DUDE, we will,’ they said and went away. LOL, what the hell did he say that made them go away? I think guys will only listen to guys….

‘So, umm I’m new here. Why don’t we talk and get to know each other better?’ he asked while walking along with me.

‘Like what?’

‘Mostly the basics.’

‘I’m 15 years old, hate school, my sister’s gone to Harvard and left me alone at home with mum. And you may have noticed that I am single and not looking for a guy!’

‘Hahaha okay, I’m also 15, hate school, have a brother and I am looking for the perfect girl.’

‘Okay, so was I supposed to know that?’

‘I don’t know maybe Razz

‘Okay…….Are you flirting with me?’

‘I don’t know Razz

‘All of your answers are I don’t know, why? And don’t say IDK!’

‘Hehe, well I gotta say it IDK! Razz

‘You’re weird,’ I said as we were walking along and not singing a song.

‘Lol, I know what you are thinking xD’

‘What?’

‘Walking along singing a song, side by side Very Happy’ Okay, how did he get that? Or I was talking out loud.

‘Yeah, you are talking out loud,’ he started to laugh.

‘Damn!’

‘Why?’

‘Mostly I keep everything in my brain O.O I don’t know what happened.’

‘So, we got to know each other better didn’t we?’

‘Yeah…….’ I said and looked at the time; I had some minutes to go before home.

‘Hehehe you know you should wear t-shirts Razz

‘Why?’

‘Because you’ll look a whole lot better in them xD’

‘Okay…….I’ll try too O.O’

‘I’m not telling you what to wear, just like that.’

‘I got that. And hey why were you shifting in your chair all the time at school?’

‘Ahhh, I knew you would ask me that. The chair which I sat one had chewing gum on it, hope you were not the one to put it there.’

‘No, I wasn't that person. I thought you didn't like me.’

‘What? Should I like you?’ he asked in a flirty tone.

‘No! Just saying that >_>’

‘Hahaha! Wow you are funny Razz

‘Really? I didn’t know that. And hey here’s my house, I gotta go bye!’ I got to the pavement of my house, looked at him and waved I good bye. He seemed nice, serious thought, but really good after knowing him.

Today was really boring, Bill was stalking me everywhere and I don’t know why……It seemed weird to me, I never had anyone follow me before. When I was in the grounds and sitting under a tree, he was always looking at me and when I looked at him he would look down after two seconds of looking in my eyes. It was weird for HIM to look at me that way. Because I kind of know that look, he seemed like I don’t know in love maybe? I just don’t know what to do when someone is staring at me :/ I blushed every time, why me? And the feeling of butterflies in my stomach! Please, I don’t feel comfortable; can’t he just look away or look at some other girl?

It was almost nine and I was still sitting in the grounds, and so was Bill. I could see darkness except for the distant light of the moon, and no one was here except us. It was romantic like in a weird way but I just hope he doesn’t like me because I don’t like him and I don’t even like myself!

I got up and I passed him while I was going back. He looked at me again! I had the feeling he had gotten up, I turned and he had. ‘What do you want?’ I asked more than welcome to not hear an answer.

‘Uh…..I need to tell you something……’

‘What?’

‘Ummm Ich Liebe Dich.’

‘Sorry I don’t understand German!’ I said very rudely and started to walk towards the main doors.

‘But you must know what it means, it’s the language of the heart!’ he yelled back but I didn’t answer. Language of the heart, German? No, or was he talking about Ich whatever? I won’t get an answer either way……I hate it when that happens.

Last edited by Crane Kaulitz on Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:36 pm

aghhh!!!! they're cute!!!!!! hehehehe this is getting more interesting!!! xD keep it up and post soon!!! xD <3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Hehe thanks Very Happy Both of them are my friends Smile Lol, I will post tomorrow that's what I think xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Sorry this had to be short Sad
>Chapter Four<

4th April

I went to school today in the expectation of meeting Aden, but today he wasn’t here…So, then today went as boring as usual, I got caught unexpectedly chewing gum by our Biology teacher. And she had to give me detention, and a huge idiotic lecture about not chewing gum! What does she think I am a stupid five year old who doesn’t know that?! Ugh I want to kill her by driving a silver bullet through her heart! I am seriously so mad today; just shoot me so I can stop this misery ugh! I got an idea, to just get out of the class before the teacher comes, even though this would get me more detention but I did. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the class. This is the first time I am doing something like this, it was so cool! I ran out of school, like the wind. It seemed like people only saw my blur as I ran past them. It was fun, but if there was someone with me it would’ve been more fun! Then I remembered that if Aden was here it would have been even more fun than ever. But then again, I just met that guy and I’m missing him already.

I couldn’t wait for the classes to start, but as Bill was going to be there, he’ll have an excuse to stare at me all the time. I didn’t know what to do, and I didn’t know the meaning of Ich whatever it was. I just wanted to go home, and even stand the scolding of my mom to get out of Bill’s sight. He was cute but I felt uncomfortable when he was around me. I just needed to know what Ich Liebe Dich meant!! Hey, I remembered it Razz I went straight to the internet café, showed them my id card and went in. I took the computer which was on the side of the mentors. I opened it and waited for it to load, then opened the browser which I think was called Google Chrome. I searched “Ich Liebe Dich,” and you know what it meant? Ugh, but why? How can he….like me? It meant I love you :@ I hurriedly got up and went out of the net room. I ran and ran and ran, until I reached the end of the grounds.

‘Kate what are you doing?’ someone asked in a worried voice, and I had a feeling it was Bill.

‘Nothing! Leave me alone!’ I yelled.

‘Wait!’ he replied.

‘NO! I don’t wanna wait you said I love you to me, no one loves me!’

‘But I do, I do love you. There is someone in this world who does love you for who you are accept that please,’ he begged. But how can someone love a person like me?

‘Kate, you have lived 19 years of your life in complete disgust. Don’t you want to live the rest of your life with the person who loves you with their whole heart?’

‘No! It’s better to be hated then live the rest of my life with you!’ I yelled.

‘But wait!’

‘No I can’t wait, I hate waiting,’ I replied, but as I started to walk he pulled me back by my arm. ‘What the hell?’

‘Hey, there is no need to be angry and stuff. I am just giving you an option that would you rather live the rest of your life with the people who hate you or live with a person who can take a bullet for you?’ I started to think. What the hell is he talking about?

‘What the hell are you talking about?’ I asked very annoyingly.

‘Uh, I guess you didn’t get anything right?’ he let my arm go and started to walk back inside. I stood there in amazement, my emotions going haywire. I didn’t know what to do. How can someone alive on this Earth love ME? I hate myself, my parents hate me, my sister hates me and my so called friends hate me. How can a guy like Bill like me? I didn’t get an answer! I hate it when that happens, I really hate it. And why didn’t he give me an answer? Oh, yeah, I didn’t even ask him! I hit my forehead and started to walk back. I grunted, what I grunted? Obviously that is a typo so I never grunted >P

Hmmm when are the classes starting? I need to get my mind off of Bill, or else! Or else I’ll literary kill myself XD It feels really weird that a rich guy like Bill can like a stupid down market girl like me. But I do sort of like him, but that was before I realized that I knew him from childhood. But what if he really likes me and wants to protect me? I don’t know. I just want to kill myself! It’s too weird and uncoordinated. I need to get a life :/
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 am

i loved it!!!! its awesome!!!! post soon please!! xD can t wait to find out what happens next!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:04 am

Lol, thanks ^^ I thought it was stupid and one more thing I won't be able to come online for some days until the first but I am not sure hope that doesn't happen Razz
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:13 am

i hope not!!! i wanna read the new chapter in Smith Sisters!!!! =( but anyways post soon!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 pm

Hehe I'll try too. I'll save the net up for the forum XD And it's almost finished, like the other chapters too Razz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Okay, this is what I could come up with for now. I'm REALLY sorry for not posting sooner but my stupid school doesn't let me! Sad Sad Sad The chapter's even worse than before, and I'm really sorry it has to be short. Even though I hate it but I have to post it Razz Sooowie! Sad

>Chapter Five<

6th April

Emily’s pov:

STUPID BIO! The new stupid teacher is even worse than the old one! I hate her, without any reason, just like I hate that girl from Facebook: WITHOUT ANY REASON! Biology has been like the suckiest subject ever made! I hate it! And I hate the teacher too, she Has to ask me questions when there are about a million students who don’t know anything, even the meaning of Biology and why it is studied! UGH! Now, I’m standing outside of the class because I didn’t know the similarite4s of Viruses and Bacteria’s! Thank God Aden is here today, but the teacher hasn’t questioned him about anything yet. I heard the door open and Aden came out.

‘Miss asked me about Protozoa’s I don’t know anything about them,’ he said as he came out.

‘What are they?! Didn’t the teacher explain to you right now?’ I asked.

‘No, she just said “GET OUT!” And I got out Razz

‘Haha, very funny. Let’s go to the cafeteria, I’m getting hungry.’

‘Really? You didn’t eat breakfast?’

‘Just shut up and come Razz

We started walking, I went to my thoughts and I realized that why don’t we bail school? No one will remember us and tomorrow we can do the work we missed today. HAHAHA! I love this idea!

‘Hey, umm why don’ we bail school?’ Aden asked and I stopped right in my tracks. I was thinking the same thing…

‘Uh, something happened?’

‘I was thinking the same thing! Lets go! Razz

Kate’s pov:

My life is a mess! It’s so stupid! Why did a guy have to love me?! I seriously hate it, why?! I mean, how can a person like him, like me? I hate him, so why doesn’t he hate me too? I don’t get anything what happens in life! I only get how the mind works, wait a minute! I know psychology! I know how the mind works! And there must be some reason to why Bill likes me! Oh, I need to find it out as soon as possible! But, a person will only like the other person without any reason if he/ she is their psychiatrist and they are having some problems with their husband/ wife or even girlfriend/ boyfriend. There is nothing like this going on here!

Oh, why did I have to come here? And why did Bill have to like me? I need to get answers or I’m going to go mad! I think I should talk to someone about this, but whom? I don’t have any friends. Oh man! Why me? I think I should stop complaining! I hate Bill, I hate my life and I hate what’s happing right now! :O I want to die, like if really unfair! And stupid! And, and it sucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life on the lifeline.....   My life on the lifeline..... Empty

Back to top Go down

My life on the lifeline.....
Page 1 of 1