Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... Empty
PostSubject: Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...   Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Okay, so this story was inspired by Jelena. She wanted to write a new story about Bill and herself, but i asked if i can do it.
The characters are Jelena, Bill, Tom and myself. Everybody else were made up.
She hasn't read the story yet, so i hope you'll enjoy Jelena.
And i hope everybody else will like it.
I know romantic stories with happy endings became kinda boring, but i have no other ideas Razz

----------------------------------------------------------

' Because when I arrive, I-I bring the fire! Come on, sing with me, Jekky!...I can take you higher!'
'Sorry, i don't know that song.'
'What?'
'I said i don't know that song!' – she loudly repeated on Ella's ear.
'Ahaaa. Nevermind. Wanna grab something to drink?'
'Okay...'
They went to take something to drink and moved from the dancefloor. Well, actually, Ella moved of the dancefloor. Jekky was kinda just standing next to her, watching Ella goofing around. It's not like they were some party chicks, but Ella just broke up with her boyfriend. Jekky took her out, on some huge greek party. Obviously, somebody got drunk.
'Ella, i think you drunk too much. We should go.'
'Noo! The party just started!' – she yelled and took a beer.
'You're kinda drunk.'
'Jekky, i'm just having fun. You told me we should go out and i should stop yammering about David. So here we are! I'm having fun, finally forgot about that jerk and it's not good again. What do you want from me?'
'Ella...'
'Aaaaaaa! I love this song!' – she ran to the dancefloor again, with the beer in her hand.
Jekky was looking after her, feeling kind of sorry for Ella. It wasn't like her to get drunk.
'I told her to do this. I told her to forget David, no matter what it takes. So here, she's happy, and i'm not happy again. Ah, maybe it's me who's always yemmering. Maybe..' – she was walking around the table full of food, talking to herself, blaming herself for the things that are happening, not even knowing she can't control everything. Sometimes, you just have to let things go. Let the destiny decide.
'Who... are you talking to?'
'What?' – Jekky turned and saw a gorgeous black haired guy standing in front of her. She noticed how his eyes were sparkling when he was smiling. It's not that she didn't realize how perfect he looked, it was just she was too worried for her usually older sister.
'To myself.' – she continued walking up and down next to the table.
'Need company?'
'No, i'm good.'
'Well either way, i'm Bill.' – he extended his hand. Jekky looked at his hand for a second, and then back at that guy.
'Ok. Nice to meet you. Goodbye.' – she answered sarcasticly.
He felt embarrassed so he put his hand back to his pocket – 'Khm. But you didn't tell me your name?'
'I don't talk to strangers.'
'Oh. Then i guess your sister does.' – he laughed.
'What?
'Your sister? Ella? That girl right there, the one who's... hooking up with my bro.' – he pointed at a guy and a girl who were kissing. Girl's hands were around guy's neck. His hands were on her ass, keeping her up so she could touch his lips. She was much shorter than him. Her right leg was around his legs.
'What the..? Ella?'
'And Tom did it again. Eh.'
'Dude, go tell your bro to stop kissing my sis!' – she pushed Bill a little bit.
'Hey, hey, slow down. Ella isn't a baby anymore. As i can see.' – he laughed at his own joke again.
'Shut up!'
'Calm down. Okay, i'm going to tell him to stop.'
Bill walked to the dancefloor and called his brother's name.
'Tom!'
Tom showed him to go away, but Bill yelled on Tom's and Ella's ear.
'Excuse me, can i borrow Tom for a moment?!'
Finally, Ella's and Tom's face separated. They both looked at Bill angrily.
'Hello.' – Bill smiled to Ella.
She smiled back and then looked at Tom.
'Oh.' – Tom put her down.
'Khm.'
'Oh, my hands.' – and moved his hands of her ass.
'Bill.' – he extended his arm and shook hands with Ella.
'I'm Ella. Nice to meet you.'
'Me too. Even tho, this have been a little bit awkward.'
'Sorry about that. This was... i don't know. Oh...' – Ella looked at Tom with a wondering face.
'Tom.'
'Oh, Tom, yes. Sorry. I also wanna apolozige to you.'
'Why?'
'For using you. I saw my ex here and jumped on the first guy i saw, only so he could be jealous.'
'Oh. It's okay.'
'Okay, so now when you both are on your feet' – he laughed again – 'would you intraduce me to your sister?'
'To Jekky? Sure. Where is she anyway?'
They all looked around the room.
'She was right there only a few seconds ago.' – Bill showed at a place he talked to Jekky.
'Ah, i don't know. Anyway, Ella, do you wanna-'
'Yes.' – she answered him before he even asked and smiled.
Tom took her hand and they started dancing a few steps away. Bill looked after them then put his hands in his pockets and walked outside the noisy house. It seemed much better when he was outside on the frash air. More he was rambling away from the house, more he felt sadder. Like that hole in his chest was showing up again. All those people kinda suppressed it. But feeling of loneliness and not being loved filled him inside again.
And just when he thought he would start crying, he heard somebody's sweet voice behind me.
'Need company?'
He turned and saw the love of his life for the second time.
Her big brown eyes were shining on the moonlight. Her straight hair swaying on the wind. He fall in love again. And again. He couldn't have stopped looking at her. Her smile was obviously magical when it made one tear run down his cheek.
'Why aren't you in there?' – Jekky showed back at the house where the party was in.
'I... I needed some peace and quiet. You?'
'Oh, same.'
They were just standing and staring at each other for a moment.
'Oh, wanna go for a walk?' – he asked.
'Why not.' – she smiled again and came closer to him.
They were walking down the street, side to side. No words. Only a thought of being together made them both happy. Jekky found her peace, guess somebody who made the silence fun. And Bill found his soulmate.
'I'm sorry.' – finally she had spoken out.
'What are you sorry for?'
'For being rude in there. I was only worried about Ella.'
'It's okay. I'm the exact way when it's about Tom.'
'I would never say he's your brother.'
'Mhm, my twin brother.'
'You two are... twins!?'
'Hah, yeah.'
'You two are way too much different.'
'I know, right.'
Suddenly, he stopped and looked up at the sky.
'Look.'
She walked back to him and looked at the sky too.
'What?'
'None of this starts is shining as bright as you are.' – he looked down at her face and pet her cheek.
She looked him back into the eyes, closed her eyes and leaned her head on his hand.
'You make all this... pretty. This, usually, uncompfortable silence was so needed now.'
She opened her eyes and looked at him – 'How do you do this? How do you make all this work? We've been here for only ten minutes and you already made me fall in love with you. You made me love this life. I wanna apologize again. I haven't even told you my name. And you asked me for a walk. You're like... an angel. Yes. An angel. You're my angel. Hehe.'
'I believe in people. The first time i saw you... i knew you were... already part of me. It did hurt when you were kinda rude, but you made it up. You came here.'
'I actually needed some quiet place. But then i found you.' – she fastly hugged him, put her hands around his chest, like she needed a shelter.
He let her cry onto his chest, just kissed her nape and hugged her back. A minute later, she realized she made his shirt wet and rambled out of his arms a little bit.
'I'm sorry. ' – she sniffled.
'It's okay. Cry if you need to.'
'I have no idea why i started crying. I just felt so connected to you.'
'No, don't apologize. It's okay.'
'Ah, i should probably be going home.'
'Please don't go.' – he took her hand.
She looked down and then hugged him again. He hissed her nape again and then took her into his arms and carried to the house, in his car.
They were driving in a car with no ceiling. Her hair was flowing on the wind. Her tears were gone now. Smile actually showed up on her face. Bill looked at her and also smiled.
'You like it?' – he asked her while driving.
'Yeah, this is awesome.'
'Hehe. You have a beautiful smile.'
She blushed and smiled to him. There was no doubt she wanted to stay with him forever.
---------------
And of course, there was also no doubt Ella was having the time of her life.
Ella felt alive again. Finally realized she doesn't need her ex David when she can have Tom. He put a smile on her face after a long time. Well, it's not that she didn't smile in a long time, she just felt like that. Like nobody was worth of it. When David hurt her, she thoughts all guys are the same. But future is surprising.
'...I would fly to the moon and back if you'll be, if you'll be my baby...' – Tom and Ella were slow dancing. It was around 2 a.m. and they were still on that party, dancing to each other.
Tom was standing behind her, with his arms around her waist, his chin leaned on her shoulder. They were waving in a sound of music. She closed her eyes and sang along with the male voice on the CD that was playing.
'You have a pretty voice.' – he complimented her.
'Hmm. It's not so great. Do you know this song?'
'Of course i do. It's an old song.'
'Then sing with me.' – she smiled.
'Nah, let's not ruin this. I only wanna hear you singing.'
She continued singing the song when he slowly started kissing her neck, going higher to her right ear then her cheek. She opened her eyes and turned her head to him.
'What are you doing?' – she asked him.
'Trying to show you i wanna stay with you the whole night.' – he nicely smiled.
'I'm not into one night stands. I had a great time with you, all this, dancing and talking. But if you're trying to use me... i'm sorry, i'm not that type.'
'I know you're not that type. And i'm not trying to use you. I'm only trying to tell you that i actually started carrying for a girl at once. And it's you. So i ain't gonna do it this time. I only wanna sleep next to you, in your arms this night.'
She actually looked at him in shock. He realized she was astonished and he laughed.
'Are you okay?' – he asked with a sweet smile on his face.
She just turned with her whole body to him, took his head with her hands and kissed him so passionately. He put his arms around her body and appealed her closer to himself.
---------------
Jekky was lying on a sandy beach with Bill. Their arms were interlaced while they were watching the sky.
'You know, i believe each of these stars is somebody's guardian angel.' – Bill admited.
'Yeah? Then i hope that star right there' – she pointed at sky – 'is my granny. And that she's watching me and still taking care of me. She obviously did a good job when destiny brang me to you.'
'Sweet. I'm sure your granny was so proud for having such a smart and beautiful daughter.'
She turned her head to see his face. He was smiling at the sky. She closed her eyes and curled next to his right arm.
'This is going so fast.' – Jekky said.
'What?' – he pet her head and kissed her forehead.
'This. Us. I just met you. Don't you think-'
'Shh' – he put his finger on her mouth and interrupted her – 'i look at that like... it was supposed to be this way, to meet you tonight and get to know you. To look at the beautiful sky, but still think you're much prettier. Don't counteract.'
She looked at him – 'Okay. It was suppose to be this way.'
He smiled.
'Ah, you know, i usually like bad boys.'
He laughed – 'Really?'
'Yah.' – she smiled.
'I could be anything you want me to be.' – he winkled and pulled her up on him.
'Haha what are you doing?' – she asked on top of him.
He didn't answer. He just touched her lips with his, starting to kiss her with all his power.
---------------
'Good morning.' – Tom told to Ella when she opened her eyes in the morning.
He was sitting on a sofa and she was recumbented on him, with his jacket on her.
'Tom, where are we?' – she looked around herself, not recognizing the place.
'It's okay, we're at my place.'
'Dude, what time is it?' – she said panicly.
Tom started laughing and watched at his watch – 'It's ten twenty a.m.'
'Don't laugh. This is... bad. Reaaaly bad!' – she fastly stood up and fell back on the sofa, into his arms.
'You okay?' – he asked with his arms around her.
'I felt kinda dizzy.'
'Where are you rushing?'
'My parents. Tonight. It's tomorrow today. They'll kill me.'
Tom started laughing again – 'Could you please repeat what you just sad? I'm not sure i understood you.'
'Dude, i live with my parents. I'm still 18, if you forgot. And i stayed outside the whole night. I'm sure they already called the police and all the hospitals to check on me.' – she stood up again, not falling this time. – 'Tom, i had a wonderful time with you. But, i gotta go now.'
'Okay. But let me drive you home.'
'Heh, thanks.'
Tom took Ella's arm and she followed him to his car outside. – 'Wow, you have a huge house. Are you rich or something?'
'Hehehe something like that.'
'Are you in some kind of mafia?' – they both laughed.
'Nah. I'm just... well, i'll tell you once.'
'Hmm...' – she continued looking around herself, at that big house.

'Here?'
'Yep. That's my house.' – they arrived in front of Ella's house, still sitting in a car.
He looked at her – 'Will i see you ever again?'
She also looked at him and smiled – 'Only if my parents won't kill me.' – she winkled.
'Need me as a support?'
'Nope. I hope they won't be that bad. I never stay out late, i'm a good kid. They shouldn't be so hard on me.' – she smiled to herself this time, looking straight in front of the car window.
'Okay then.' – he came out of the car, circled it and opened the car's door for Ella.
'Thanks.' – she came out of the car.
Tom sat on a hood. Ella came closer to him. They were approximately tall now. She hugged him and he put his head on her shoulder.
'You know, i haven't told you something.' – he confessed.
'Oh. What?'
'Yesterday... well, it was my birthday.' – he innocently looked at her.
'Why didn't you tell me?!'
'It's not so important.'
'And why are you telling me that now?'
'I don't know.' – he looked away – 'I just needed to share that with you.' - he looked back at her.
'Well happy birthday then. I hope you had a good one.' – Ella smiled and winkled.
'Oh, yeaaah.' – he pulled her closer and smiled.
She kissed his lips and whispered on his ear – 'I wanna see you again.'
'Promise you'll call me?' – he asked her.
'Wow. You want me to promise. Hmm.' – she said with a sweet voice, teasing him.
'And, one more thing.'
'Yes?'
'Remember my big house?' – he asked.
She was remembering the place she woke up at – 'Yep. Why? You are in mafia, aren't you?'
'Haha no. Ella, i'm a member of a band.'
'Really? Nice. What do you do?'
'I play a guitar.'
'Uuu, i like it. I like boys who play a guitar. That's sexy.'
'Hah, lucky me. But i'm kinda famous.'
'Ow. What's your band's name?'
'Tokio hotel?' – he was hoping she didn't know with what kind of guy she was with. With an usual ladies man, a guy who hurt lots of girls. With a guy she shouldn't trust to.
She seemed pretty shocked.
'Will you say something?'
She looked at him – 'That's why you and your brother looked familiar.' – she smiled. 'Don't leave me like you did all those girls.' – she asked for.
'Never.' - he kissed her cheek. – 'Oh, by the way, some kid is in front of your house.'
She turned and saw her little brother was watching them.
'Ah, so i guess i should go.'
'I'll wait for your call.'
She let his hands and walked to her house. She turned at one moment and waved to him. He showed her to call him.
---------------
Both of them, Jekky and Ella, spent their nights outside their houses. None of them knew what will their parents do or already did. But their both mornings were pleasant and nothing could ever ruin those sweet memories.
Jekky slowly started waking up, realizing where she was, with who [!] she was.
'Bill?' – she quietly called his name.
'I'm here.'
They were still laying on a beach. Next to each other. Her head was leaned on his arm, he was covering her.
'Are you cold?'
She opened her eyes and saw Bill's gorgeous brown eyes in front of her face.
'It's hot, not cold.' – she smiled.
'Hehe. Well i should probably take you home.'
He helped her to sit so she could wake herself up fully.
'My god! It's Thursday!' – she finally said loudly, realizing she was late home. Way to late!
'Yeah, it is. Why?'
'Home! Take me home! Please! Now! My parents!' – she started panicing, just like Ella. Real sisters, right?
'Of course, of course. Calm down.' – they walked to Bill's car near beach, holding hands.

'I'm glad i spent my twenty first birthday with you. Thanks for staying next to me even when i told you how accelerated my life is.' – he thanked her while they were walking to Jekky's front door of her house. He was accompanying her.
'Thank you for leting me in your life.' – she thanked him back.
They stopped at the door.
'So i guess i have to let you go now.' – Bill said sadly.
'May i call you when my punish ends? I bet my parents are pissed off now.'
'That's the only thing i want to happen. To hear your voice again.'
She leaned her head onto his chest – 'Don't worry, i won't cry again.'
'Ehehe, i'm always here for you.'
'Jekky?!' – a voice from the house called her.
'Ah, my mom. Don't forget me, Bill. I'll call you as soon as possible.'
He kissed her lips and asnwered – 'I will never ever forget you. I'll wait by the phone.'
She opened the house door and stepped in. She had to let go his hand. Tears ran down her face.
Bill smiled at her and said – 'Angels don't cry.'
She had to close the door and leave him behind them. It almost broke her heart.
Χ 5 YEARS LATER Χ
'I love you!' – Bill whispered on Jekky's and their new born daughter's ear when Jekky was holding her. A new member of her and Bill's family. A new part of them. That lovely thing that Jekky was carrying for nine months. She could have finally seen that little angel's face.
'She's beautiful.' – Jekky said while crying 'cause of happiness.
'Just like her mom.' – Bill kissed Jekky's forehead.
Χ 5 YEARS AGO Χ
Jekky had to close the door and leave Bill behind them. It almost broke her heart. She slowly walked into a livingroom, with tears in her eyes.
'Jekky?' – a female voice called her again.
'Mom?' – she wiped away her tears and sniffled.
'Jekky, what's wrong? What happened?'
'Ah, nothing. Just punish me. So i could go.' – Jekky crossed her arms on her chest, waiting for a punishment.
'Why would or should i punish you, honey?' – her mom lift up from an armchair and came closer to Jekky.
'Mom! Stop doing this! Stop messing with me! Just tell me what i have to do and what i can't do.'
'Okay, Jasmine Greene, now i have no idea what are you talking about.' – Jekky's mom was looking at her in shock, not actually knowing what is she talking about – 'You weren't good last night. You were great.' – her mom smiled.
'What?' – Jekky was wondering what here mom was talking about.
'Yeah. I know dad and i stayed outside until the morning. I'm sorry. We called home to check on you girls and Peter. Peter answered the phone and said Ella and you were in the bathroom and that you can stay alone for a night. You're a good big sister, Jekky. Mamma's proud of you and Ella.' – mom Greene, Jekky's mom, kissed her forehead.
'Wait, wait' – Jekky realized her parents don't even know Ella and her were out the whole night and their little brother was alone in the house – 'so you and dad stayed outside the whole night. You called home and Peter said-'
'-That you three are fine alone.' – she finished Jekky's sentence.
'Ow.' – Jekky, actually named Jasmine, smiled now, there were no more tears on her face and in her eyes. – 'Well, Peter was great. We didn't even fight.' – she started lying.
Her mom agreed – 'He said you went to bed right after my call. And he actually said he has the best big sisters in the whole world. Yeah, Peter, your brother actually said that.' – they both laughed – 'So where were you now? I saw somebody's car in front of the house.'
'Umm, i was with Ella. In the coffee shop.'
'But she came a few minutes before you.'
'Oh. Well yes.'
'Did you know that some guy drove her home? I thought she was all depressed about David.
'She was. I guess she met somebody else. Yeah, that guy said he'll drive her home from the coffee shop. I went with a friend of mine...'
'Okay, okay. But thank you again. I know you girls are all grown up now and you were complaining about taking care of Peter the last night. But i need some free time occasionally.'
'Of course, mom. We'll help you anytime.'
'Wow. This is so weird and nice. You kids got much nicer. Over the night. Maybe i should leave you three alone little more often.'
'Hehe no thanks. Well i'll go to my room now. Ella's there?'
'I think.'
'Bye mom.' –Jekky fastly ran upstairs and came into her and Ella's room. Ella was sitting on her bed, talking on the phone.
'Oh, i gotta go now. I'll see you tonight. Bye.' – Ella hung up when she saw Jekky standing at the door.
'Well hello stranger.' – Ella smiled at Jekky. She haven't seen her after Jekky went somewhere the last nght.
'Hi twinny.' – Jekky smiled and jumped on Ella's bed.
'You just came home?' – Ella asked.
'Yep. You?'
'Ten minutes before you.'
'And you were also outside the whole night?'
'Yeah!' – Ella said while laughing and realizing their lil brother was alone the whole night.
'He thought we went to sleep.'
'Yeah! This is awesome. I'm actually going out with Tom tonight. Tom, you know, that guy from the last night i was kissing with on that party.'
'I know, i know. And what did you the whole night?'
'I'll tell you later. But where were you?'
'With Bill.' – Jekky smiled proudly.
'Woosh!'
'Anyway, i gotta call Bill now. I guess you were talking to Tom.'
Ella winkled to Jekky – 'By the way, mom called you Jasmine.'
'I know, right. Haha. She was so confused when i started gabbing ''punish me, punish me''.'
'When i arrived home, Peter started talking that we didn't even fight the last night, that it was awesome when we were eating pancakes. Blah, blah... he didn't even notice we were gone. Man, our brother is dumb. Or awesome. Or whatever. But he started calling me Michelle again.'
'Michelle. Hehe cutie.'
'Nah, i don't like it.'
'Yes, you're right. Ella is more... noticeable.'
'Ha!' – Ella didn't really like her real name. Just like her 5 minutes younger twin sister Jekky. Jasmine and Michelle. They didn't think of them as suitable names. So they're Ella and Jekky since the 5th grade. Sweet, eh?
Χ PRESENT Χ
Tom and Ella were in the waiting room, waiting for the news of Jekky's delivery.
'Hehe, soon, we'll be parents too.' – Tom put his hands on Ella's big pregnant belly and felt when the baby kicked. 'Oh, he's strong. Little Lucas.'
'Hehe, one more month.'
Tom took Ella's hand in his right hand and put his left arm around her shoulders.
'It's a girl!' – Bill ran out of the operating room, feeling so happy. 'Carla!'
Tom hugged his brother and Ella congratulated. Bill fastly went back in to Jekky, to be with the love of his life and their new born daughter they called Carla.
'This is defintiely going to be in all newspapers.' – Ella said.
'Yep. Two proud rock dads.'
'Hehe our and Jekky and Bill's kids are so lucky.'
'Of course. They have you two as their moms.'

THE END!
Back to top Go down
JelenaŦ
Bill's Favourite Fan
JelenaŦ

Female
Number of posts : 6371
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...   Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:15 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.........Lelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you're my everything!!!!! <333
I love you so much!! To the moon and back and even moreeee <333
The story is amazing!!!!!<3
And the part when bill said 'Angels don't cry.' I really cried here...I mean It's so beautiful that I couldn't control myself...I had to cry...
It's just soooo Amazing!!! I'm.....speechless *-* <33
hehe..I love everything that you wrote in the story....My fave part is...you and your big belly :3
and my and Bill's carla <33
aaaaaaaa....I just can't stop talkinggggg!!! I can't describe how do I feel now...and how beautiful I think this is....It's justtt.. WOW!!!! *0*
Thank you so much for writing this story for me!!!!Thank you!!!!Thank you!!!!Thank you!!! <333
ahh...I so wish that we are real twins <33
In real life...<333 And I think if that was real that nothing on this world could separate us!!!we would be like one person...Best twins FOREVER!!
awwww....I feel so happy <333
I...I just can't describe it.....If I could I would soooooo come right to you and hugged you so hard that your eyes pop out Very Happy <333
no seriously I wanna hug you so damn much!!!!
I LOVE YOU FάR IMMER!!!!!!!!
You're my bestest friend everrrr!!! <33
and more than that!! You like a sister to me <33
:***
I hope we'll see eachother one day...and that day will be in our hearts forver!!!
I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JelenaKaulitz
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...   Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 pm

aawwwwww, Jelenaa! i can't stop smiling now Very Happy
this is so great, to know that you liked it *-*
i'm so glad you do (: .. and of course, i wanna hug you too !!!! i would never let you go Very Happy
i wish we were real twins, hehe
lolz, our babies^^
ahh, thank YOU (:
you're my heart, honey, i love you so much!! forever!
Bestie :*
<3<3
Back to top Go down
JelenaŦ
Bill's Favourite Fan
JelenaŦ

Female
Number of posts : 6371
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...   Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 pm

aaaa <3
If only we were closer :/ <333
Twinie ^^ :3
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU so damn much!!!!! <333333333333
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JelenaKaulitz
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...   Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm

i know :/ *-*
hehe i love you more ^^<3<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...   Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't actually go away when i tell you to go away...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum :: Fan Creativities :: Fan Fictions :: One Shots-
Jump to: