Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
    Follow TH!
    Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
    TH Merch.

Just for Tonight

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female
    Number of posts : 7333
    Registration date : 2008-03-27

Just for Tonight Empty
    PostSubject: Just for Tonight   Just for Tonight EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 pm

I'm writing this one shot because of Lady Gaga's song "Red and Blue", it inspired me to write about how Tom got into one night stands. I hope you like it, and it's a really cool song ^^.

1, 2
    I think I love you
    You got ripped jeans
    I'm only 19
    What do you wanna do?

At Albert's Music School, Kelly was outside in the school's garden, taking a break from her music practice. Her golden hair was shining in the burning sun, catching someone's attention, as she took a look at him through her shades, her pink glossy lips showed a victorious smile. It was the guy who was hitting on her during music classes, Tom Kaulitz. He'd gaze at her beautiful blue eyes during class, wishing to have them looking back at him with some sort of interest. However, Kelly would never tell.

Kelly's P.O.V

He's there again, the lost in love boy. Damn! Those baggy ripped jeans, and this uber-large shirt, what is he wearing for God's sake? Whatever... I wonder what's his next move, I mean, I'm only 19! I don't think he's going to come up to me and propose, but maybe, just maybe, I can figure out something about us.

You got your cigarette
    I got my headset
    We're two of a kind
    You're spades and I'm diamonds
    And you know that too

Yeah you can see clearly
    That I am the one you want
    But I must admit that
    I'm everything you're not

Tom's P.O.V

I know she's looking at me right now, wondering why I'd always light a cigarette when she's there. I think the burning ashes can explain enough, can explain how my heart burns to ashes for her. She left me in flames, no idea what to do so I could get her. I'd do anything for her to be mine, but for how long? I really don't know.

What the hell?! She's chilling with her headset? I thought taking a break here was for freeing your mind from music, but she wants more? I really don't get how that girl thinks, but I've fallen deeply into her. Is my love for her that obvious? I wonder why she's still looking at me that way, with that killer smile on her luscious lips.

Yeah I am red, you are blue
    I'm old school and you're so new
    But I guess I could forgive you tonight
    When you're cold, I like to burn
    I cut lines, you wait you turn
    Tonight, tonight, tonight

Kelly's P.O.V

Oh, I'm such a heart-breaker! Couldn't he be just a little simple? Like I know he has a band and everything, but he could just come up to me and talk, I won't bite, he's not that prestigious anyway. Even though we're different, I guess he would be great for a night. Sometimes the perfect match is the perfect opposite...

Don't shoot
    My heart is on mute
    Our physical dream
    Is only skin deep
    How do you wanna groove?

I think I just saw him walking towards me. As he got closer and closer, my heart beat faster, but I couldn't find the reason why.

Oh God, he's behind me...

Tom's P.O.V

I was right behind her, I can't believe I'm facing it. I poked her gently, I hope she'd turn back and notice me.

"Oh, hey!" she turned with surprise.
    "Tom, 21" I introduced myself, giggling.
    "Kelly, 19?" she hesitated as she put out her hand for a handshake.
    "I can't believe we don't know each other even though we're always at the same place," I said, trying to open a conversation out of nowhere.
    "Yeah, I know!" Kelly agreed, lust sparkling in her sea blue eyes.

A silent moment passed, both of us gazing at each other with lust. Yes, I desired her now too, she'd make a perfect partner. Problem is, how am I going to work it out?

I have to break the silence, but I can't get enough of her looks, it's driving me crazy.

Bang Bang
    Should hear my gun ring
    You're mine, you're there
    You'll hear that
    I am all up inside your head

"So?" she broke the gaze with her sexy tone.
    "Uhm..." I thought.

I had to tell her what's in my mind, I won't get out of her easily, she's got me under her spell.

Kelly's P.O.V

Now I can see clearly
    That I am the one you want
    But I must admit that
    I'm everything you're not

Yeah I am red, you are blue
    I'm old school and you're so new
    When you're cold, I like to burn
    I cut lines, you wait your turn
    Tonight, tonight, tonight

He approached me until I felt his body, felt his breath on my skin.

"What's for tonight?" he whispered into my ear.
    "You..." I whispered him as I grabbed his hands and put them around my hips.

I felt confusion spill into his mind, he most probably thought: "What has gone into this girl's mind?". Ah well, he still doesn't know me yet.

"You could come to my apartment, it's right down there," I pointed for him to see.
    "Sure, I'll give you us ride," Tom backed away from me.

Tom's P.O.V

Wow, seriously. We're going to her apartment now, who knows what's next? I'm sort of hypnotized at the moment, I'm just obeying her orders so I'd win her. She's all I want...

"Follow me to my car," I told her.
    "Okay," she picked herself up.

All that was running through my mind was a wild fantasy of me and her. I can't wait to see what's next.

Kelly's P.O.V

We arrived to my apartment and my heart was racing to give him more. I can say, I desired him more than he desired me at this moment.

I chased him into my bedroom with kisses, until we reached the bed, I stopped.

"That's what I call, a one night stand," I said, pushing him onto the bed as I dropped myself on top of him.

I could see his beautiful smile, it made me forget all my sins and continue with what I'm doing.

~They had fun for their first night, but the next morning was a disappointment.

Tom's P.O.V

I'm overwhelmed, I had a great night with her. I won't forget it, it was legendary. But wait, she said it's a one night stand, this means...oh no. It was only love for one night, how did she trick me into this? She was the woman of my dreams...I guess I'll never own one forever, it'll be this way every time...

~From then, Tom's only way to get a girl was a one night stand...

END.

I hope it was kinda nice... I just wanted to write a story *-*

Back to top Go down
    http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
    AHz-7♥
    Rockin With Tokio Hotel
    AHz-7♥

Female
    Number of posts : 1389
    Registration date : 2010-03-18

Just for Tonight Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Just for Tonight   Just for Tonight EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 11:44 am

AMAZIING! Very Happy
    Keep it upp Wink
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1
    Bill's Cutie
    Bill's Favourite Fan
    Bill's Cutie

Female
    Number of posts : 7333
    Registration date : 2008-03-27

Just for Tonight Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Just for Tonight   Just for Tonight EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 12:33 pm

yay thanks ^^
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
    Nicoliee
    TH Are My Ecstasy
    Nicoliee

Female
    Number of posts : 429
    Registration date : 2010-04-04

Just for Tonight Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Just for Tonight   Just for Tonight EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:58 pm

how come i never saw zis before? ZIS IZ AN OUTRAGE!!!
    j'tadore :3
    ahmayzingah as alwayz. :3 i wuvz youz. <3
    Back to top Go down
    http://www....com
    Sponsored content

Just for Tonight Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Just for Tonight   Just for Tonight Empty

Back to top Go down

Just for Tonight
    Page 1 of 1