Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

I'm an alien.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

I'm an alien. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 pm

@Annie: (;
@Karen: owwwi. ): sure.<3
@Sophie: hehe. same with me :S although some goodbyes make me cry too xP
and i'm starting to write a new chapter(;
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:01 am

Cool!! Can't wait for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:06 pm

CHAPTER 9

'What...happened?' - Tom asked confusedly as he stepped into the room.
'We heard complications happened and Sandy is crying. Gustav?' – Georg was presuming the worse although he didn't want to say it outloud.
Sandy was still crying and Gustav didn't reply, he continued walking around the room in misery.
Doctor was looking at Tom and Georg at one moment and at Sandy and Gustav in the other.
'Yes, there were some complications during the surgery-' – doctor started when Tom interrupted.
'SURGERY?! What surgery?!'
'Well, he got an attack. You have all seen it. We still don't know why. So we sent him on the CT. We had to operate as soon as possible. Unfortunatelly, there were some complications during the surgery. We tried our best, but, i'm sorry to say this, there are small chances he's gonna recover.' – the doctor finished.
'But Bill... Bill didn't die?' – Tom asked.
'No, he didn't. But as i said there were some complications during the surgery. He bled out. We did our best and stopped the bleeding but he lost too much blood. We have no idea how this happened. Tumors are dangerous but...' – a doctor stopped when he saw Tom crashed down into a chair and didn't pay much attention to the doctor.
All those years with his favourite brother were passing through his head. Tom realized how much they loved each other. And now, he almost lost him. And probably will – soon.
He heard Sandy's groans and Gustav's and Georg's talk in the background. He knew voices were right there next to him, but they seemed so far away, lost in the crowd, lost in years...

×8 YEARS AGO×

'Bill!' – his mom called his name from the kitchen.
He ran down the stairs from his room and came to his mom. – 'Yes?'
'Go help your brother outside.'
'A? Why?'
'Because he needs someone's help.'
'But-'
'No more words. Go!' – she nodded and looked after him going outside involuntarily.
Tom and Bill were twins who were actually pretty close, but of course, there were moments when they were fighting too.
Bill came outside in the yard and stood in front of Tom.
'What are you doing?' – Bill asked.
'A tree house.' – Tom asnwered while sawing a piece of wood.
'Dude, mom let you do this on your own? You're gonna saw your own hand.' – Bill started laughing.
'Ha-ha, jerk! It's not for me. it's for the birds.' – Tom replied.
'Pff!' – Bill rolled his eyes and leaned on the tree behind him. – 'You need help?' – he asked after a while.
Tom looked at him confused.
'What? Mom told me to help you. Or you don't need help at sawing your own hand?' – Bill winkled and taunted.
Tom protruded him a tongue and just continued doing his stuff.
'What? You don't need my help? Okay. I'm going inside to watch Pokemons. Bye.' – Bill already turned and waved when Tom yelled – 'Wait!'
Bill turned back and looked at him.
'Ok, you can help me.'
'I don't want to.'
'Come on, Bill, please. I'm super bored out here. But mom said i gotta finish what i started. Come on, dude, you know it's not interesting watching Pokemons without me.'
So Bill came back to Tom and helped him with the tree house – for birds.

'Auch!' – Tom yelled.
'Tom!' – Bill came to his brother.
'I cut my arm really bad.'
'Tom, you're bleeding. Like - a lot!' – Bill took Tom's healthy right hand and ran with him to the bathroom.
'Bill, what are you doing?'
'You gotta wash that. Come.' – Bill put Tom's bleeding hand under the jet of water.
'Aaaa!' – Tom screamed.
'Yeah, it burns.'
'Where's mom?'
'In the store.' – Bill was all serious.

'Guys, what happended?' – mom asked worriedly when she came home and saw Bill and Tom, with his wrapped arm, sitting on the sofa, watching Pokemons together.
She ran to Tom and took his arm – ‘Tom, what happened, honey?’
‘Oh, I cut my arm.’
‘Oh my. Let me see it. Oh! What did you do when you started bleeding?’
‘Bill put my arm under the jet of water and then wrapped it.’ – Tom smiled. – ‘You know, I could have died.’
‘Hehe, yeah, honey. And Bill, congratulations for taking care of your brother.’ – mom kissed his forehead.
‘Ah’ – she stood up and went to kitchen – ‘ sometimes I forget you guys are only ten.’

×PRESENT×
‘…Tom? Tom!’
‘A..’ – Tom boggled. – ‘What?’
Guys and Sandy were looking at him confusedly – ‘Are you okay?’ – Sandy asked.
‘Yeah, yeah. I was just… thinking.’ – he answered. – ‘Bill helped me so many times and now… I’m not able to help him back.’ – he whispered.

Last edited by LelylovesBill on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:01 am

Oh, dear God! Good thing he's not dead, phew! But he might die Sad I don't want him to die.
Aw, poor Tom, he must be devastated :/ I would love to come and hug him tight... too bad I can't.
So sweet, that memory! Cute little Tom wanting to build a treehouse for the birds :3
Post soon!!
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 am

man!!! this is so emotional!!!!! im in tears!!!! Sad
keep it up!!! its really good!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Mann! This is like so depressing! Thank God he's not dead Sad Please! Post soon! I gotta know what happens next! Plessh! Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:47 pm

girls. ): <3

----------------------

CHAPTER 10

'Tommie, wake up..' – Sandy shook him.
He fell asleep on a chair in the hall at the hospital.
'Hey. ' – she smiled to him.
He opened his eyes and stood up to stretch himself. – ‘Any news about Bill?’ – he asked.
‘Umm, no, not really.’ – he nodded.
‘I feel bad for falling asleep.’ – he said.
‘Tom, it’s okay. And nothing changed so there’s no big deal. You should maybe go home and take some rest. Guys already went. I said I’ll stay here and call you if something happens.
‘No. I will stay. You should go home. You look like hell.’
Sandy looked at him with a grim face.
‘Oh, no, no. I didn’t mean it in that way. I was just trying to say that-‘
‘Eh, I’m going home.’ – she interrupted him – ‘Call if something happens.’
She turned and went to the hospital exit.
Tom was watching her leaving and remembered those times when they had no worries and knew the ‘’goodbyes’’ they had said to each other didn’t mean forever. And now, nothing is sure.
Tom was walking through the halls alone. He was shooting a coin on the floor.
He felt great pain in his chest, like a little heart attack. It meant something was wrong. Something wasn’t right. And the first thing he remembered was Bill.
‘No…’ – he sigh while looking down then slowly raised his scared look and ran to the reception.
‘I’m sorry, where’s Bill Kaulitz. He was in the room-‘ – he quickly asked the nurse.
‘Yes, yes, I know in which room he was lying. Hmm.. don’t you know? He had a surgery.’ - she answered.
‘I know. But where is he now?’
‘He’s in the intense room. Would you like to see him? Didn’t doctor take you there?’
‘No, I was too stressed and.. ah, can I see my brother now?’ – Tom asked, but the pain didn’t stop.
‘Sir, are you okay? You look really pale.’ – the nurse put her hand on his forehead. – ‘You’re burning. Come sit. I will call a doctor.’
‘No, no. I’m fine. I just wanna see my brother. Please?’
‘Okay.’
At that moment, when nurse wanted to take Tom to see Bill, a doctor came there with someone’s cardboard and sigh –‘Ah, this can be really disturbing. You know, Miley, when such a young person, in the age of 18, has to die.’ – he was filling up the cardboard. –‘ I mean, us, doctors, we’re all so different, but yet, so similar at the end. Like, look at me. No, I don’t believe in God. I think he’s just a fiction that people created so they could think there’s something above them, stronger than them. It’s just… unnecessarily.
But, of course, some doctors believe in miracles, in God, in paradise, imagined place where are only rainbows and no craps. But… life’s not like that.
Ah, and so we’re all different. But you know what…’ – doctor was talking and nurse and Tom were just standing there and listening him. Tom was thinking about doctor’s first words. ‘age of 18. Has to die.’ But he continued listening about life’s results, how people are different but later, it all comes to one –
‘Blaming on God.’ – doctor ended Tom’s thought. – ‘So if he exists, why does he let things like this happen. This boy didn’t deserve to die. I didn’t know him, but I know one thing – children don’t deserve to die. No matter how they’re like. It’s just not fair. And now, I have to tell his family he passed away. And I know I can’t say ‘’ I know how you feel ‘’ because I don’t know how they feel. But my heart hurts, too. I was the one who couldn’t save that boy.’ – doctor just nodded.
Nurse was looking at doctor and felt sorry . For him and for the boy he was talking about.
‘Soo..who is that 18 year old boy?’ – Tom asked scared.
Doctor looked at him – ‘Oh, well… I’m doctor Grandphil.’ – they shook hands.
‘Tom Kaulitz.’
‘Oh. Kaulitz. Are you mr. Bill Kaulitz’s sibling?’ – doctor asked.
‘Yes. So who is that guy who just died?’
‘Oh. Well we should talk. Come with me.’ – doctor took him on the side.
Nurse was watching them from the distance. She just saw how Tom started crying all of a sudden. She realized what happened, who died. She felt bad for a young man who was grieving.

‘But, I don’t understand. He was fine. And a few days ago, he fainted. And nobody thought it’s something serious. And now you’re telling me…my 18 year old twin brother is…dead?’ – Tom was in shock.
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 pm

im literally crying.. =(
</3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:45 am

NO! Why? Why did he have to die? I'm crying now, seriously! Sad Why is life so unfair? WHY?! Sad
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Mann! You just gave me a heart attack Sad Dude, but why!? WHY!? WHYY!? Sad And btw I loved that conversation of the doctor...It was so deep Sad
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:40 pm

don't cry. :'C
i'm sorry i wrote it this way, but i'm not a big fan of happy endings. and tho this is kinda too sad. but , eh ://

<3<3
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:27 pm

Ohh....It doesn't matter, life doesn't have happy endings anyway. I don't even like happy endings =P And btw that was the last chapter!? O.O
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:14 pm

true.:S
am, no, it wasn't. there will be.. one more, i think.(:
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Yeahh, owww, can't wait..
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

So this is the last chapter of this story. I hope you like it, and enjoyed my story. I know it was sad at moments, but that's my style. xP
I think this last chapter made me kinda depressed while writing it, lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 11

'We all live a life that’s full of bad and good moments. But we never learn to appreciate those good moments. And you think nothing will ever change. You'll have your poor, old, but still kinda fun and loving life, that you'll live that way forever. All you need is right people and a little bit of luck. It doesn't seem so hard to be acomplished. So you hope nothing ever goes wrong. You don't think about the consequences until the accident happens. So then you realize… how much those moments actually meant to you. You realize the one you loved so much is gone. How you didn’t even have a chance to say what’s on your mind. To apologize.
I know that feeling. To feel like you’re on your own now although people around you will always be here. Or you just hope they’ll be here anytime you need them. At the moment, they want to be your support. You know you need some support. But the one who seemed to be your whole life isn’t here anymore. So what’s the point? You can’t just continue living normally, like nothing happened. That’s just wrong. You will always remember that person, those great moments with it. Don’t ever forget them.
And… if somebody ever asks me would I change anything… I’d answer ‘’no’’. I know I could have showed more love to… ‘ – Sandy felt like choking when she had to say Bill’s name. She was giving a speech on his funeral. But somehow she continued talking, although it was too hard. –‘ Ah, he knew I loved him. After all, we were best friends. Ever since the grade school. And I know I could have showed more love, but… Bill… always knew my feeling about him. He was my big brother.
And Tom, Gustav, and George know I love them, so much. Us five were…always together. But Bill was keeping us all together. And we all miss him. This all still seems unreal. I could have never imagined my life without Bill, and now, here I am.’ – she let a tear fall down. She was barely talking now, but she didn’t stop. She wanted to say all that she meant.
‘I just wanna say to all of you here. Don’t ever erase your memories with Bill. I want him to be here, now, with me. I wish I could have changed something about his illness. But I’ll always remember him as the one who was making me smile and keeping me from falling apart. And now, it has to be four of us. It won’t be the same, but we’ll always be a backup for each other.’ – she smiled to guys, who were sitting in the front row, agreeing with Sandy’s words.
She wiped away the tears which were running down her face, and closed her eyes –‘ Bill, I love you.’ – she ended her speech, opened her eyes and slowly went back to her seat.

Ever since the day Tom found out Bill passed away, everything changed. Guys and Sandy were still spending all their time together, not talking, just sitting in one room and every one of them was thinking about the same thing, although they didn’t know that - about Bill, of course.
Tom has changed complicatedly. He slept in Bill’s room, on Bill’s bed., ever since the day Bill died. It made him feel like Bill is still present. The pillow was filled with Tom’s tears. But nobody knew that.
Sandy felt totally alone, with no one by her side, as she said in her speech. She knew she has guys, but it’s not right without Bill. She didn’t go to school for next 2 weeks after Bill’s death. Her mom took her to a psychiatrist. It didn’t help. She was just sitting on the sofa as the psychiatrist was trying to pull something out of her. But no progress. So all she could have done was to stay home and wait the day when she’ll be strong enough to finally stand up.
And although Gustav was always the one who made them all laugh with his acts and Georg with his words, there was no more laugh.
And after a few weeks, they all got together to the place where they had their rehearsals, where they first heard Bill singing, where Bill’s dream came true. Somewise. And they were all just sitting on their chairs, not knowing what to say.
And it seemed good, silence can be good to.
They spent next few weeks like that.

And then, a year later, they all started college. They didn’t even see each other. Like they forgot the promise they made, to stay together until the very end. But there was no more the one who was keeping them together. One of them was missing and it wasn’t the same anymore. So they separated in peace.
So after 10 years, when they already had their own families and found new important people in their life, they’ve met again. At the anniversary of graduation. So when they saw each other, it was impossible not to let a tear. Because, although they separated, they still missed each other. How can you forget somebody you’ve been closed to your whole childhood, for 18 years.
And it seemed like a piece of their heart that once had died, when they split, has healed. But they all knew they can’t compensate.
So only one word meant an ending of one story, of their separation, and a beginning of the new one, their new life after that moment.

So I guess that was the last time they’ve seen each other’s faces. Because it was just impossible to start all over again. But they always remembered their love and random moments spent together.

THE END!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..that's it!
Just wanna say...thanks for reading my stories. (:
There are, i think, 3 one shoots i wrote and posted on the forum and, as you know, one story in chapters that you already read. Very Happy

I guess i might start writing a new story, because the ideas just pop into my head. o.o

So thanks, girls.<3
^^
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 pm

this is so sad...i hate funerals..
but honestly its a great story..i rreally loved it..
and you're welcome..you're the one who's making us want to read more of your stories..
hehe..keep it up!!! <3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:08 pm

hahaha you're right Karen!!
Personnally, I loved this, you made me cry so easily! That is really amazing and usually I'm not so affected with these kind of things. I have to say, your stories are awesome!! Can't wait to see what your creative mind has for us to read!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:26 am

Mann! This was so beautiful! I loved every moment of this, I mean it's like too addictive and I am sitting here in school reading your story Razz It great, can't wait to read more stories ^^ Good job! Wink Dude I mean this was excellent! A wonderful job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 pm

@Karen : funerals, eh. >_<
but thank you.<3

@Sophie : awwi, well i guess i'm glad i can say my sotry had an affective impact.(:
and thanks.<3
i'll try to make some more good stories.^^

@Annie : haha. cool. aaand thanks, once again.<3
trying to write more.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah Razz No problem ^^ Great, can't wait xD
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm an alien.   I'm an alien. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm an alien.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3