Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Love Poisoned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Chapter 1:
What the hell?

Dressed in her black puffy skirt, her black and white striped shirt, her over-used black converse shoes, Stephanie Schill, the new student at Wolfgang Boarding School, waited outside the school gate, inspecting the other students inside. It was a huge school with nice architecture and buildings, surrounded by alot of trees and green grass, and since in Germany the weather is cloudy and rainy all of the time, it needed a colorful surrounding of pink and red flowers. Stephanie waited 15 minutes outside, still hesitant about stepping inside this new hell because once she's in, there's no way out.

"Ah! Screw it! What's the worst that could happen? I could always escape from here." Stephanie paced into the school gate. When she put on her first step into the school's ground, a middle-aged lady jumped across with great excitement to welcome the newcomer, Stephanie. "Miss Stephanie Schill, right?" the lady asked with enthusiasm. "Yes, that's me." Stephanie rolled her eyes with no interest in the woman. "Oh! Welcome aboard, dear! I'm Miss Kerner, Nena Kerner." the lady answered back politely. "Where are the dorm rooms around here?" Stephanie asked, looking around the school buildings, completely lost. "Hmm, Schill...Your building is over there; Building 4, Floor 3, Room 407." Miss Nena said, pointing at the building behind the pine trees. "Thanks!" Stephanie replied as she steadied her luggage and walked away to the dorms.

Stephanie reached the building where her dorm room is. "Building 4...Interesting!" she said to herself as she walked into the building's entrance. She ran to the lift, but a man's voice interrupted just as she wanted to press the button, "Whoa, little missy, your ID card!". "Oh damn it!" she muttered under her breath, "Oh yeah, sure!" Stephanie added, handing out her ID card to the man. "Okay, you can move on, bye!" the man said as he gave her back her card. Finally, she could press the 'Up' button and enter the lift. "And, floor 3? Here I come!" Stephanie screamed with a fierce tone, full of teenage sarcasm. Walking out of the lift, Stephanie saw all the students on Floor 3 staring at her, dazzled by her weird outfit and fierce attitude, but she kept on walking, giggling to herself, and excited to see how her room, Room 407, looks like.

She put her hand on the door knob of Room 407, inhaled deeply, and opened the door. It was a beautiful room with a big closet, two wide and clean desks, and two purple-covered beds. Stephanie smiled, and hopped directly onto her bed. "Two beds, two desks, big closet...NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Stephanie danced around the room. Suddenly, a door was open inside the room, the bathroom door. A tall blond girl stepped out, still in her bath robe, out of a long soothing bath.
Stephanie's eyes widened at the girl with great surprise. "Oh my God! Who the fuck are you? What are you doing in my room?" Stephanie shouted unconsciously. "Haven't you heard? There's something called roommates over here!" the girl laughed. "What?! But?! That Neka, Nenak, Kena, whatever her name is, didn't mention anything about roommates!" Stephanie said, swimming in confusion. "First, it's Nena Kerner, second, we're roommates, third, I'm Naomi!" the girl introduced. "Oh, I don't care, and I'm Stephanie." Stephanie replied with a little frown curling down her lips' edges. "Nice to meet you, then. You can have the right side of the closet, and remember, your school books are in the lockers, in the school building, not here." Naomi said, as she was trying to pick an outfit to dress up in for the day. "Cool, can you go with me to put out the books in my locker?" Stephanie asked for help. "Forgot to tell you, I'm going there right now, come on, get your books and we'll go together." Naomi replied.

It turned out that Stephanie's roommate wasn't so bad, in fact, she was helpful, friendly, and apparently wasn't her first year at Wolfgang Boarding School. When Stephanie finished dressing up her pink dress, she patted Stephanie's shoulder and said, "Off we go?! Move it, girl." Stephanie held her books to her chest and went out of the room. She couldn't keep up with Naomi, she knew the place very well. In no time, Stephanie found herself in a new building, full of classes, offices, and lockers. "Where's my locker?" Stephanie questioned as she checked out the locker numbers. "Check your ID card you dumb face, it has everything you need to know." Naomi answered, making a face. Stephanie took out her ID card again and searched for her locker number, "Locker: 189. Sounds nice." Stephanie said to herself, as she walked to the 180s section of lockers. She opened the locker and started filling it in with her heavy, thick books. "That will need some little photos and some dark drawings!" Stephanie assured herself of designing her locker.

As she closed the locker door, a perfect face appeared to her behind it. It was a tall, beautiful, and dark guy standing there in front of her. She looked into his eyes for a moment and felt a spark run through her heart. She couldn't break off the gaze, his look was formidable. Suddenly, he flashed a smile at Stephanie and said, "Hey, I heard you're a newcomer! I'm Bill Kaulitz.". But Stephanie was still under his spell, she was mesmerized by his magical appearance. "Oh, uhm, yeah, I am! I'm Stephanie." she blushed. "Nice to meet you, Stephanie! Oh, and don't forget, music class is in 15 minutes, see you there!" Bill said, still smiling.
"Okay, sure. I'll see you there, bye!" Stephanie waved and ran to Naomi.

"Who's caught the Kaulitz Syndrome?" Naomi giggled. "What?! I didn't do anything!" Stephanie blabbed. "Yeah, yeah, I saw how you were looking at him, like he was some statue of 100% diamond. Look girl, the Kaulitz boys are the hottest guys around here and mostly every girl wishes to be with one of them for a night or even a lifetime! So, watch out!" Naomi warned her.
"Thanks for telling me, I guess?" Stephanie hesitated. "Whatever, let's go to music class!" Naomi shut her locker door closed.

Stephanie's mind was full of Bill's face right now. She couldn't think with a clear mind anymore; she really caught the Kaulitz Syndrome. "What's next?!" Stephanie thought to herself, amazed by the things happening on her first day of boarding school: a roommate and a crush?! Already?!

~~

That's all for chapter 1 and I hope you like it Smile ! Please comment if you want me to continue the story!
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Wow!! That's awesome!!! I want to know what's next, please continue the story!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 11:54 am

Yay!!
I love it, as usual! I'm dying to find out what happensssss!!!! :3
Thank you for giving me something to read while my face is all swollen like a chipmunk :3
i lovez youzzzz mein furzenden pinguin :3
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:02 pm

I GIVE THIS A 10/10 START AND YOU BETTER UPdATE FAST! Neutral<3
i love this MORE BITTE :3 <3
and and love the way you described bills appearance, man youre awsm Smile<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 pm

Thank you Sophie and Nicoliieee and Sasiiii (: <33 I'mma continue! When you feel like the story is getting a bit boring, please do tell me to stop!

Chapter 2:
Hitting the Notes

Naomi and Stephanie rushed to their music class so that they'd find good seats before all the others occupy them. The two girls sat down next to each other and waited patiently until the teacher and all the students arrived. "Let's check for attendance" the music teacher said, taking out a sheet with the students' names on it. He mentioned all the names, and when he called, "Bill Kaulitz", there was no sign of Bill's presence. "Absent! Hello, class! I'm Mr. Hans Clark and I'm the music teacher, obviously. Any new people around here?" asked Mr. Clark, looking for new faces. Stephanie raised her hand; she had a serious look on her face, ready to fight anyone who would laugh at her. "What's your name, miss?" Mr. Clark asked with a brief smile. "Stephanie Schill." she said in a serious tone.

But before Mr. Clark could welcome her to the school, someone knocked on the classroom door. "Enter!" shouted the teacher in approval. And there he came, the gorgeous Bill Kaulitz. He was walking real fast to find a seat and the only empty seat had been the one next to Stephanie's. "I'm sorry, Mr. Clark, for my tardiness. I had to do somethings before I come here. I tried my best to finish on time." Bill apologized. "No worries, mister Kaulitz. What a coincidence! You're next to miss Schill's seat. You know she's new here, so why don't you be her guide around the school and in classes, help her out and tell her more about how things run around here, yeah?" suggested Mr. Clark. Stephanie's jaw was hung open; she was completely flabbergasted. "What's going through Mr. Clark's mind right now? What am I going to do? Drool in front of Bill while I look at his perfect face features?" Stephanie thought to herself as she was trying to perceive her teacher's suggestion to Bill. In the meantime, Bill was full of confidence and ready to serve any orders; his innocent smile showed enough excitement. "Why not? I'm at your service, fräulein Schill." Bill winked at Stephanie with a huge grin stuck on his face. Stephanie couldn't but smile back at Bill's generosity and tolerance for she was just a new kid here, nothing special to be given great importance.

"So, class, pair up and start practicing!" Mr. Clark ordered his students. Stephanie looked at Naomi with worried eyes, but Naomi just smiled back, comforting her. Suddenly, Bill was just over Stephanie's head, so, Naomi just backed off to meet with her partner and left Bill and Stephanie alone. "We should go practice together. Practice is not held over here, it's in the class facing this one we're in right now." said Bill, quenching Stephanie's confusion. "Okay, sure. Thanks for everything. It's okay if you don't want to help me around, I'll figure it out myself." Stephanie blabbed helplessly. "Hey, hey! I'm really glad that I'm in charge of you now. I promise I'll tell you everything about this school. Don't worry, you'll like it!" Bill patted Stephanie's shoulder. "Thanks again, I guess?" Stephanie thanked Bill for the hundredth time. "Psh, can you stop thanking me and move on to the other classroom so we'd finally practice our material?" Bill complained innocently. Stephanie smirked back at Bill's sarcastic tone and walked away to the class as he followed her behind.

The music room was white, vast, and full of instruments; you could find any musical instrument you wanted. Stephanie gasped as she checked out the room, "Interesting, huh? What instruments do you play?" Bill asked her. "This is amazing! I play the piano." Stephanie answered. "Hmm, we make good partners, then! I just sing, but I also can play the piano a bit." he said, dragging Stephanie to the piano section. "Oww, easy! I can walk, you know!" Stephanie shook herself away from Bill. He had pressed too hard on her arm while dragging her. "Oops! Sorry, miss Sensitive." Bill giggled as he let go of her arm. Stephanie sat gently on the leather piano seat and Bill seated himself on the space left beside her. When she reached her hand to touch the piano keys, Bill's hand accidentally came under hers, their soft skin embracing tenderly. Stephanie felt a little rush of adrenaline run through her blood; his hand was too soft, she could hold it for eternity. Their hands stayed in contact for a moment, as Bill looked through Stephanie's eyes and smiled, leaving Stephanie's face flush into a red color. "So, where do we start?" Stephanie shook her head, trying to forget what just happened. "Start with this sheet, and no need to worry, I can always keep up with the notes if you screw up with the piano." Bill said as he handed her the note sheet. "Great." Stephanie muttered as she prepared her fingers to hit the right notes.

When she started playing, Bill's voice blended in with the sweet rhythm of the piano. He had such a beautiful voice, it was full of life and emotions, touching hearts and hypnotizing minds. Stephanie was stunned by his innocent singing; he was not only physically, verbally, and mentally perfect, but also musically perfect. In the middle of the song, Stephanie paused the piano and sat silently, gazing at Bill. "What's wrong?" Bill asked worriedly. "Not a thing." Stephanie whispered. Bill smiled immediately; she meant that about him and he knew it from the way she looked at him. "Mhm, enough for today?" Bill asked. "I guess so." Stephanie answered, still mesmerized. "Let's go have brunch together. Come on." Bill smiled a friendly smile, waiting for Stephanie to pack up her sheets. "Yeah, I'm really hungry." she agreed.

They stood up and asked for permission to leave for brunch. The teacher didn't mind as long as they'd done their work for the day. Bill and Stephanie didn't utter a word while walking to the school's cafe; a moment of awkward silence. Both of them were thinking about what just happened in class, about what could all these actions mean. However, none of them dared to confront one another and know what was really going on between them. Bill fetched a table for him and Stephanie and settled down, waiting for the waiter to come by. "What would you like to order?" the waiter stood in front of them, taking their order. "One latte and a waffle, with chocolate, please. And what would you like to have, missy?" Bill poked Stephanie's arm. "Double your order." she poked him back. Bill shifted back to the waiter and told him to double the order. "So, I heard you're the popular guy here?" Stephanie asked, trying to start a conversation with him. "Well, yeah. It doesn't really mean that much to me. I am who I am, and I won't use my popularity as a way to seduce girls and have other people do my work." Bill explained. "And what are you, the new kid on the block?" Bill added, laughing. "Yeah, that's me." Stephanie giggled. "Hmm, she's not so bad, at least to me." Bill winked at her. And without any excuse or permission, Naomi joined them; she sat at the table as if she had been with them through the whole journey. Bill and Stephanie looked at her with weird expressions on their faces; she was clearly not welcomed at all, but she didn't move away.

What was Naomi up to? Ruining Stephanie and Bill's good friendship?

~~~~

Comment what you think Smile)

Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:02 am

Ooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!! I really love this thing, it's amazing!!!!! You have to keep this up 'cause I want to know what happens!!!! Very Happy bounce and... and... post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Loved the moment where they're practicing and everything is like perfect. I love you
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

ohohoh REMOVE THE GODDAMN 'if this gets any boring ask me to stop' thingy cuz seriously, this is just AWESOME and interesting so hell yeah, next chapter Annaaa plz Wink<3
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:08 pm

OH EM EFF JEE. o.o
BISH. I DONT CARE IF YOU GET CARPAL TUNNEL WRITING THIS THING I WANT MORE! >.<
...i love you :3
NOW UPDATE! ;D :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:27 pm

Danke all of you readersssssss <333 Thanks for readiing! Im really enjoying writing this story. I'm sorry if I'm late posting the new chapter sometimes, you know school >.
Chapter 3:
Past Breaks Present

Naomi sat down in the chair beside Bill and waited for Stephanie and Bill to join her in their conversation, except they didn't. Instead, she was attacked with glares. "What?!" Naomi cracked with surprise. "I don't think you were invited to sit with us," Bill shouted, not able to hold his temper. "Calm down, it's fine, Bill. Naomi, stay." Stephanie summoned, trying to keep things okay. Bill was still staring at Naomi with hate and anger, and Naomi stared back, her eyes were wet with tears. "You know what? I'll leave you alone. Just don't lie to her, please. We don't need another victim, you vicious killer!" Naomi cried, kicking away her chair. Stephanie was taken aback with Naomi's weird reaction to Bill's unwelcoming attitude.

"B-b-bill?" Stephanie stuttered with fear. "What's going on?", her eyes looked worriedly. "It's nothing...Please, let it go." Bill grabbed her hand, shaking away her fears. "Can we go somewhere else? I feel uncomfortable hanging around here." Stephanie grimaced; she couldn't forget the incident. "Sure, just let me grab our food and we'll go. Take it easy, there's nothing serious." Bill repeated, trying to make Stephanie less concerned about this happening. As soon as their meals were done, Bill held the paper bag, handed out the latte box to Stephanie, and walked to another site. He lead her to a new place she hadn't discovered yet in Wolfgang Boarding School. It was an enormous garden with swings, picnic tables, tents, etc,; it was sincerely beautiful. "Wow! This is... gorgeous!" Stephanie gasped. "No one ever really hangs around here. I have no idea why though. It's a great place, I'm glad you liked it!" Bill placed the paper bag on the picnic table. "Let's have a seat!" he added, waking Stephanie who was lost in an illusion.

The two of them sat down, munching on their chocolate waffles and drinking their hot latte. When they were done eating, Bill looked down. "What's wrong?" Stephanie asked worriedly. "Nothing..." he said in a broken tone. "Please! At least answer me now!" Stephanie begged. "Okay...Well, umm, Naomi is my..." he broke off. "Your?" Stephanie continued. "Ex-girlfriend..." he looked away to the horizon. "What?! I mean, oh...I'm sorry for what happened, but why did she make a big fuss about it? Everyone goes through a break up and we simply have to move on! Anyway for how long has it been this way?" Stephanie tried to know more about this. "2 years, but she wasn't doing these stupid actions. She was going fine until...until now you came." Bill admitted. "I can leave you know. It's really easy." Stephanie stood up, attempting to leave, when Bill immediately held her hand before she could leave. "No! It's not about you. It's about me! Stay, please!" he whined. His eyes seemed too innocent, they were full of fear and insecurity; he definitely needed someone by his side. "It's not your problem if I...if I'm giving you attention." Bill said, trying to find the right words.

There was something behind the words Bill had just said. Stephanie was trying to understand what he meant, "Did he just admit that he sort of likes me?" she thought to herself, confused. "Naomi's my roommate, do you think she's going to kill me tonight?" she joked about her ironic case. "Only if she had been your roommate." Bill laughed. Stephanie frowned when Bill thought it was a real joke, but he did sense something wrong. "Wait, she IS your roommate? Oh my..." Bill slammed his fist against the table. "It's ok, I'll sleep in the hallway." Stephanie comforted him with a crazy solution. "No, you won't!" he scolded Stephanie for her stupid answer. "Okay, then I'll most probably be dead by tomorrow." Stephanie cracked a brief smile. "Stop saying that, will you? If she kicks you out, you can go camping here." Bill said, pointing at the tents behind Stephanie. "Sounds cool, thanks for pointing it out for me, never thought they could be used." she thanked Bill.

For the first day, they only had music class. In that occasion, Stephanie ran back to her dorm room to take a shower and change her clothes before Naomi comes. Fortunately, Naomi wasn't there, Stephanie was free to do anything right now. She turned on her favorite music on a loud volume and sank into a soothing bath. She'd chosen to wear black skinnies, a black shirt, purple hoodie, and her purple Vans skater shoes. After she was done dressing up, she put on some black eye-liner and a bit of mascara. Just to waste some time, Stephanie took a small nap on her comfortable purple bed. It was good that Naomi didn't interrupt and enter the room; she still didn't come back to the dorm.

At dinner time, 8 p.m, Bill knocked on Stephanie's room-door. "Enter!" Stephanie called out, thinking it was Naomi. "Oh, hey!" Bill saluted as he entered the room carefully. "Bill?! Hey!" Stephanie swallowed; she wasn't ready for another session of drooling, he was too beautiful to be real. "Let's go have dinner together. I'm sorry I have to do all of this and keep you around me because I'm in charge of you, you know." Bill explained, his smile, innocent and carefree. "Uhm, sure! You don't need to explain this every time you pass by me." Stephanie giggled at his childish responses. "You look pretty, by the way." Bill complimented Stephanie's "skater girl" look. "Why thank you, Mr. Wunderschön." Stephanie joked, trying to hide how hard she'd blushed when Bill admired her, but it was obvious, her cheeks turned into a powdered-red color. Bill winked and flashed a smile at her, leading her out of the room door. Both of them rushed to the cafe since they were both starving to have a delicious dinner. Until now, they had a really good time together, but Naomi haunted Stephanie with her terrifying stares, as if she were a killer, trying to study Stephanie's movements. Naomi left the cafe early; something not really usual. When Stephanie was done with her meal, she excused Bill and went back to her dorm.

A few minutes later, Stephanie was panting at her room door outside. She'd used the stairs this time, just to pass some more time. She opened the door and found Naomi sitting on her bed, surrounded by tissues and pictures. Her face was wet with tears, her eyes were swollen. Naomi had been going through a depression, a bad one. Naomi ran to the door to face Stephanie, "OUT! Now!" she sobbed. Stephanie couldn't do anything but leave her alone; Stephanie was heading for the tents, there was no other choice.

Stephanie felt really bad for her friend. It wasn't really something to be happy about. However, she couldn't help her out this time, she needed some time alone. As Stephanie reached for the tents, she saw someone there, but she didn't know who since the garden was covered with the night's darkness. She watched her steps as she came closer to the tents, afraid from the unknown person. But before she went inside a tent, she decided to stand outside and look at the stars. Suddenly, she felt someone circle her waist, someone's head on her shoulder.

"I knew you'd come here." Bill breathed at her neck, kissing it slowly.

~~~~~~~~

Comment what you thinkkk ^^
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 6:36 pm

THIS GOT ME SHIVERING AT THE END Neutral<3
I Loveeeee this! ex girlfriends, drama. kaulitz boy, hhotness!
more sooooon<3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 pm

WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!
This left me speechless... it's just incredible.
Oh, dear, i have to know the rest, it's juyst so amazing!!! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:03 pm

HOLY COW.
whaaaaaaattt is going onnnnnn?! o.O
i llove itt, please continue :3 <3
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:23 am

OWWWWW MYYYYY GOSSSHHH!
This is awesome!
PLEASE POST SOON!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:07 pm

Chapter 4:
Seriously?!

"I knew you'd come here." Bill breathed at her neck, kissing it slowly.
She melted as he traced her neck with kisses, reaching her cheek. He turned her around so she'd face him; he grabbed her tight against his body. They shared a deep look in each others eyes, trying to find the words that would express their feelings at the moment: hot, extreme passion, and love. Stephanie couldn't utter a word, she parted her shaking lips, speechless. Bill placed his finger over her pink lips and said, "Shh, don't be scared, you're in my arms.". Her pearly tears escaped as his words opened her heart for his love; he smiled, and planted a passionate kiss on her lips. As he kissed her, she could feel fireworks ignite inside of her; he was the one.Bill and Stephanie sat inside a tent to rest until tomorrow. He held her close to him as they slept next to each other. "Goodnight my princess," Bill whispered as Stephanie fell asleep calmly.

The next day, Stephanie opened her eyes to look around and see that Bill wasn't there anymore. She wondered where he'd gone, but it must have been against the rules to share a tent with guy, obviously. However, she remembered her exciting night with him, painting a smile on her face. As she looked at the time, it was late enough to get fully prepared for class. "Shit! Now I'm gonna look like I'm hungover or wasted! Damn you sweet dreams..." Stephanie cursed. She rushed to the bathroom with her bag full of clothes and cosmetics, she changed her clothes quickly into a plain black dress spotted with red polka dots. Her hair was a total mess, but she couldn't do anything about it, neither could she fix her make up, and there were only 5 minutes until class. Stephanie kept on running through the halls to reach her locker and get her books. When she opened her locker door, panting out of exhaustion, grabbing her books, and ran directly back to class.

At 11 AM sharp, she was at her classroom door, just in time for the last lucky student to enter before entrance time is over. Stephanie stepped in, everyone looking at her weirdly, Naomi with an empty expression of surprise. Bill wore a smirk on his face, aware of the reason why she looks so wasted. Stephanie saw Bill with his devilish smile and stuck her tongue out to him and he stuck his tongue back, teasing each other. Naomi was staring at them with a stiff attitude; she couldn't handle the looks they shared and how they'd tease each other lovingly. "I hope you burn in hell, both of you!" Naomi said under her breath, but then, she raised her hand in the middle of the lesson for permission from the teacher. "Miss, may I please leave the class?" Naomi asked with a vibrating voice, fearfully. "Is there any convincing reason?" the teacher inquired. "Umm...umm.Oh please forget it! I wanna get out of here!" Naomi stormed out of the class suddenly.

Bill and Stephanie looked at each other, knowing that they were responsible for Naomi's behavior. But they chuckled, carefree of what hurt they've caused her. When class was over, Bill collided into Stephanie and held her hand as they walked back to their lockers. "So, tonight's sleepover is in the tent?" Bill laughed, reminding Stephanie of Naomi's crazy acts that wouldn't allow her to sleep in the same room. "I guess so," Stephanie rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, not really sad about the matter. "I might not make it tonight, though," Bill interrupted her dreams. "Oh, okay," she frowned, looking down as she was about to fall into tears. "But wh-" she asked, but before she could look up again, she saw Bill walking away without any sign. Stephanie sighed with a heavy heart and decided to run back to her room.

Stephanie was not afraid of Naomi's come back against her when she tries to enter the room. In fact, she was as heartbroken as Naomi was because of Stephanie and Bill. Stephanie knocked on the room door and waited for Naomi to open. Cautiously, Naomi opened the door to see who was behind it. She could see Stephanie in tears, making her look worse than she was already. Good thing about Naomi is that she was a sweetheart and would accept anyone who needed help. Surprisingly, according to Stephanie, she let her in with no comment. "What did he do? Tell me, now!" Naomi asked her as if she knew everything. "He walked away all of a sudden..." Stephanie sobbed, rocking herself back and forth, trying to get over what just happened.

"Seriously, Bill?!" Naomi said to herself, being as sarcastic as ever.

~What is Naomi up to again?

Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:14 pm

FINALLYYYYYYYYYY YOU POSTED :O Bakiir albe<3
I LOVEEEE LOVE IT and that lucky Stephanie SHE HAD A SLEEPOVER WITH BILL :/
geeh as usual your chapters rock and dont let us wait too long next time Razz <3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 am

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You updated the story X3 This is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! Can't wait for the rest!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Love Poisoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Poisoned   Love Poisoned EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:45 am

GREAT STORY JOJO!!! cheers
I LOVE ITTTT!!!
Post soon!!!! Smile