Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico Tokyohotelshow_4bis
The fury unleashed by the presence of Tokio Hotel in Mexico caused fainting among its fans. When they began to hear the first chords that opened the concert by this German band at the Palacio de los Deportes in Mexico City, the fans swarmed to try to get as close as possible to the stage. The thrill of seeing their idols did as expected that these are put down and many more were crushed by the crowd which pressed more and more.
Given this fact, the lead singer Bill Kaulitz, suspended the action in the middle of the song "World Behind My Wall" and asked the security elements that restore law and order to prevent accidents.
After 20 minutes, during which aided to the unconsciousness and asked the public to back off for the safety of those who were in the front rows, the members of Tokio Hotel returned to the front, apologized for the break and resumed his successful number for get out the best in its history.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 6:32 am

At that moment I was so concerned!! The worst of all is that they didn't tell us what was exactly happening, some people thought the concert was over and started leaving. That wasn't right...
Though, I was glad they did that because, even if I wasn't in front, I was being pushed really hard and was almost falling :/
It was kinda fun, I must admit, the moment when they got out and suddenly everyone came closer to the stage. Smile Well, what was funny was to see how people reacted, not the consequence of the reaction Razz
Still, if you don't count that tiny detail, it was still the BEST DAY OF MY WHOLE LIFE and I don't even care I got sick after that... and still am. Razz
I really wished you were all there, crossing fingers so they go next year to Lebanon, you deserve it. Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Awww all what you said is totally sweet. Like i bet it was your best day, and those little details make it more special and memorable (not that u need more reasons, i mean come on, TOKIO HOTEL) well thanks for wishing they'd come here, we appreciate that, and we're glad you had fun, im sure it's a best life experience!<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:04 pm

Wow.
You're so lucky Sophie!
@Sarah: Yes! I also wish that for you..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
JelenaŦ
Bill's Favourite Fan
JelenaŦ

Female
Number of posts : 6371
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:32 pm

You were on the concert? O.O *____________________________________________*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JelenaKaulitz
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 am

She was..
Aww.. *.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico   Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel cause fainting in Mexico-Universal Music Mexico
Page 1 of 1