Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'

Go down 
+5
Nicoliee
Lily_0189
cofie
Bill's Cutie
aquangel_kaulitz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' Empty
PostSubject: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 pm

Surprised?
Me too. I couldn't believe that 'people' would accuse Bill like this.

Look at what this 'accuser' said:

THIS SHIT IS COMING FULL CIRCLE NOW. THE SEPARATION OF THE CHAFF FROM THE GRAIN HAS BEGUN. THERE ARE THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW SATAN, AND THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW CHRIST. THE SIGNS ARE EVERYWHERE.

I AM JUST AN OBSERVER. I WATCH THE CHOICES THAT PEOPLE ARE DOING. SEVERAL SATANIC ICONS ARE BEING WORSHIPED RIGHT NOW AS 'ILLUMINATED', SPECIALLY LADY GAGA.

THE ANTICHRIST ENERGY IS INCARNATING HERE ON EARTH THROUGH THESE ICONS, AND PEOPLE WILL ACCEPT HIM AS THE MESSIAH OF THE NEW AGE. NATURALLY, THE AC WILL ALSO INCARNATE AS AN INDIVIDUAL BECAUSE WHERE THERE IS AN ENERGY FIELD, THERE IS A SINGULARITY (AN INDIVIDUAL IN THIS CONTEXT) SUSTAINING THAT FIELD. CHECK THIS GUY OUT:

BILL KAULITZ CERTAINLY HAS THE 'LOOK' AND THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ANTICHRIST IF HE IS RETURNING AS A ROCK STAR. I HAVE NOT DONE MUCH RESEARCH ON WHO HE IS, BUT THE SIGNS ARE CLEAR ALREADY.

TOKIO HOTEL is set to become the most successful and famous band in modern German history. Bill Kaulitz formed the group DEVILISH back in 2001, recorded a demo of his songs, and played gigs in Magdeburg. Discovered during his appearance on Star Search in 2003, Bill and his other band members Tom, Georg and Gustav were signed to release their debut album SCHREI. From that point on TOKIO HOTEL has climbed in popularity.

The FAKE androgynous look is the give away. There is also a lot of satanic themes in Tokio Hotel's music and video clips! Here is something I posted in another thread:

So, after the metrosexual agenda, which is still going on, they now want to turn boys into cute emo creatures? Makes sense. I can see several teenagers identifying themselves with this new look.

The dark-looking satanic female archetype. It's an artificial beauty, very attractive. It tries to emulate the androgynous look, though it's still a genderized body .. this is the biggest deception. On the surface it has feminine beauty, but in reality it is still an imperfect being, a carrier of duality (both sexes non-unified, fused).

As far I'm aware, Satan is not an androgynous archetype. It's actually a sterile fusion of both sexes, an hermaphrodite, with the female breasts, a penis and vagina.

So, is this the new symbol they are trying to shove down our throats, in alliance with the robotic agenda?

This band "Tokio Hotel" is clearly in hands with the Illuminati. I've watched two music clips from them: one was about suicidal tendencies and the other depicts robots kissing each other -> satanic agenda for the robotization of humans and humanization of robots. It's all over the place

Urgent! German Satanic Sensation Targets U.S. and Canada! Be Prepared! [Note: Christian perspective]

What is important here to note is that 'Tokio Hotel' is not the band's original name. Started by a pair of twins when they were barely seven, the band's original name was Devilish. This is probably due to youthful enthusiasm and as they matured they decided to be more deceitful about their true intentions and changed it...

Barely eighteen, both twins have been covered for years in piercings (deliberately inflicted holes in various body parts) and tattoos they got by defying their elders, and have boasted getting drunk with the child welfare office, being wanted by the army, destroying private property, and taking the virginity of countless young girls, all before they graduated high school. Most sinister is that none of these girls were ever heard from again, as if the earth swallowed them up after they got too close to the hellish twins.

WTH?! Shocked They don't have any right to judge TH.
Now guys, tell me what you think about this.
BTW, here's the link:http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message931724/pg1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 pm

uhm dude
he always wears a cross necklace.
it never leaves his neck.
non sense people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Exactly! This guy makes himself call observer and didn't notice the cross necklace? Great job...
And that thing about the girls disappearing? BULLSHIT!!
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:03 am

lol!
You guys are right!
But if you read all the posts in that thread (there's a link),
there are many people who objected about that. Of course me too.
But I saw there are two people who are from Germany, they said that TH is shit, faggot, etc.
I can't believe that even German people talk about Bill and TH like that.
Back to top Go down
Lily_0189
Loves Germany
Lily_0189

Female
Number of posts : 864
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 pm

WTH?! These guys are more right than this 'accuser' thingy!
and
It doesn't mean that his style is the style of an Antichrist!?
they're too cool for it, duh!

I think this 'accuser' just need some retreat, he should not accuse anyone with anything that isn't really true. No
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:41 pm

L M F A O
...oh my god... xD
its so funny the way the person describes the piercings at the end. xD
they think our innocent Billi is the Antichrist? Satan? We've seen the back of his neck, there's no 666. >.<
good lord, whoever wrote this needs to get their facts straight and shut the hell up. Next think you know Tom is gonna come out as gay. =.=
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:21 pm

hahaha gosh it's kinda hilarious.. i actually considered Tokio Hotel for some time about the satanic subject. I know i sound a bit crazy but i believe in the agenda thingy and the whole celebrities thingy.. it's a long story. and it made me scared that TH might be involved in this kind of shit esp that their first name was devilish, and at one point, Tom was wearing a shirt with that pyramid with the one eye, and tom was wearing a satanic shirt for a concert, it got me all perplexed so i kinda understand that why this dude picked TH.. but i stopped there, because most of TH songs have signs against the whole thing, especially 'ready set go'.. if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 pm

and btw most of people in GERMANY HATE Tokio Hotel way too much. my cousins live there and they tell me that TH tries to sell tickets almost everywhere.. and you know they havent had sold out concerts in their original country. i just dunno why.. o_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
alterpop

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 pm

honestly this man has any proof for what he supports??he sais something ok he saw 2 video clips and he came to the conclusion that th is the satan??? oh my god.... and why tokio hotel and specially bill kaulitz??? there are soooo many other bands that have a clear dark side and promote the devil and so many other singers that look like women and they are strange and have the androgynous style...just say you don't like them and that's all.... this kind of attack is not based in some facts it's just an opinion....and what because they are famous and well known they will try to deceive the whole world and rule??? hey man just calm down a little bit,have some worth reading points and stop trying to fool around people to get them with your side... geek
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:23 pm

wtf? O_o
this thing is full of crap... and the one who wrote it knows it. -.-'
Back to top Go down
XxHumanoidMenzixX
Adores Bill's Style
XxHumanoidMenzixX

Female
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:20 pm

LOL xD How stupid!!!!
I would have slapped that (if he call him self an observer) freaky person.
Haven't he seen the cross that Bill's always wearing as his necklace?!
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.TokioHotel.com
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm

This is really confusing!
But anyways..
I don't believe in this!
Back to top Go down
DalaliixKauliitz
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
DalaliixKauliitz

Female
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 2:06 pm

I have like zillion responds to this, but I'm just gonna keep em'. Cause this is ridiculous.
And about Lady Gaga, She must be excuted by the church! Seriously.
If you look at her background, she's grown up in a Catholic Church, and above that she abuses her religion soooo bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'   Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist' Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel could be 'Antichrist'
Page 1 of 1