Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.

Go down 
+2
Nicoliee
cofie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. Empty
PostSubject: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 2:02 am

Okay, so this is my first fic EVER and it's proably not that interesting because I wrote most of it during the holidays (everyday I wrote something new) and nothing really happens... but still. Anyway, here it is.
P.S: I really didn't know how to call it :P

I stared at my window that showed a wet but still crowded city. All those blurry people were in a big hurry, still worried of the christmas gifts and the unusual rain wouldn't stop them on getting the last details for a perfect night with their family and friends (though it's a week earlier). I couldn't stop looking at this picture, it's not normal that it rains in winter... at least in here, usually, we were all day long outside because we would want to enjoy the warm sunlight, but today, it was raining.
“Darling? Are you okay?” My mother asked when she noticed I wasn't listening to her. I turned my attention to her.
“Yes, everything is just fine.” I smiled at her, so she wouldn't worry anymore. She continued to wrap the gifts that were left and continued to help me to decorate my no longer new apartment, I had moved here just four months ago. The radio was on, but right now it was just publicity.
“What a crazy day is today, don't you think?” My mother asked to make a conversation. I just shrugged and didn't say anything. The radio station was now telling the celebrities gossip of the holidays.
“It looks like Demi Lovato won't be out from rehab for Christmas, Santa Claus doesn't like bad girls.Lindsay Lohan is going to court again, details will be revealed next hour. The successfull german band, Tokio Hotel, is having a break for these holidays, each member of the band will go to a different place in the world they haven't visited yet, but the details are unknown to anyone; they left each on a different plane two days ago, but this time they were incognito and haven't been recognized anywhere yet. Now back to our favourite couple of the moment, Taylor Swift and...” I decided to put my iPod on. I hated to listen to celebrities gossip, like, I don't want to know where everyone is or who's Taylor Swift's new 'boyfriend' (Dear paparazzi : just because a girl and a boy hold hands, doesn't mean they're dating!) and, everytime it was on, I changed it to my iPod, but this time I couldn't find it.
“It's unbelievable how that Lovato chick is on rehab again.” My mother really liked to gossip and always talked with me about it. I would just listen to be polite.
“Yeah, I guess. Disney stars end up crazy, anorexic, drugaddict, alcoholic, slutty or everything together.” I hated to know those kind of things. Their lives are none of my business, but somehow, I remember some headlines. My mom nodded on approvement and started to tell me about some other gossip she heard outside.
“What do you think about that german band? Where do you think they're going?” She asked while she was putting some lights to the christmas tree.
“I really don't care. It's their life and they can do whatever they want to do with it on their own” I said, still fixing some things I was busy on.
“I think they're going to the Maldives like every year, or maybe to Japan since they're interested on that country.” What a nosy mom I have...

It was 6 pm and it was still raining. I went outside to get a tea and buy a new sketch book. Just two weeks passed and my 200 page sketch book was full. I was walking down the still crowded street, trying to avoid the pushy people, everyone was pushing each other but I tried to stay outside the crowd. Just when the crowd surrounded me, I pushed aside and keep my path but the wind wiped my hair into my face and I couldn't see where I was going, though, I didn't stop walking.
“Watch out!” I heared someone scream near me. Stupid careless people that don't realize they're in danger I thought. I took my hair off my eyes just to see that I was standing in the middle of the street, I was the careless person. I was so freaked out I didn't move from where I was, not even when a huge trailer was coming on my direction. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact to come, but all I felt was a pair of strong arms pulling me aside. As soon as I felt safe, I opened my eyes and saw I was on the side walk.
“Are you okay?” That same voice that screamed to me asked, full of concern. I was shaking and felt like I wouldn't be able to keep standing up for longer. I didn't turn to answer, I stared at the street that was now turning slowly and getting blurry. I dropped my cup and sketch book to the floor and collapsed. Just when I thought I would roughly hit the wet floor, the pair of arms held me and carried me to a bank nearby. He sat down, laid me on his lap and put my legs on the arm of the bank. At least he knows what to do in this situation... I weakly thought to myself. I hadn't fainted yet, but was close to, I couldn't see or listen right. I tried to hold onto conciousness the best I could, the cold raindrops were helping me. Blood was coming back to my head and started to recover the view and the ear. I heard the crowd around that was too busy to care about me, and saw a face looking upon me with brown eyes full of concern and wet lashes. I stared at the beautiful face that was in front of me : beautiful chocolate eyes, perfect nose, a little mole on the cheek and pink full lips with a piercing on the left. His braided hair was hanging over my head.
“Are you okay?” He asked again, once he was sure I was completely awake. I tried to stand up but he kept me down, supporting my head with his arm. “You shouldn't stand up right now, you should wait a little” He told me. He stared at me, still concerned and waiting for my answer to come.
“I... I think I'm fine, thank you” I finally answered. He smiled, relieved.
“Good, you scared me.” That complete stranger said as we were best friends.
“I'm sorry, but, do I know you? I don't think so, I better leave.” I stood up and put my feet on the ground, but as soon as I did that, I felt a tremendous pain on my right foot. “Ah! My foot!” The stranger came behind me and held me.
“Let me help you”
“No, I think you've done enough for me now, you should go”
“But I want to help, I really don't have something else to. Besides, if you walk under the rain, between the crowd, with a hurt foot, you won't get so far.” Mr. Stranger said in a polite way and it actually looked like he actually was a bad boy who would be partying with millions of girls and not a boy scout who was trying to help everyone. He looked pretty convincent.
“But I don't even know you” I said innocently.
“You... you don't?” He suddenly looked surprised.
“Well, no. So goodbye.” I turned and walked away but the pain stopped me a few centimeters away. I turned again to him. “Okay, okay, you can walk me home, but only if you tell me something.”
“Sure, what is it?”
“Your name.” He laughed, took my right arm to put it around his neck and held me from the waist with his left arm.
“I'm Tom”

Tell me what you think. Should I post all the story? ;)
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm

AWH! O.O
I love it so far!! Please post the rest, its really good! :3
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 pm

haha thank you, but seriously, not much happens. But, if you want me to post the rest, I probably will.
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Ok, here we go.

“I think I can handle it from here, thank you.” We stepped out of the elevator, Tom was still supporting me and helping me, but I think it was enough.
“No, no, I want you to get home safely, not trip stupidly and stay on the floor helpless.” Wait, what?
“Trip stupidly? Stay on the floor helpless? Who do you think you are?” He was in no position to insult me.
“Well, sorry for caring about you.” He defended himself.
“Yeah, there is the problem! Why do you even care? I don't even know you or anything, you could've simply let me die there and not care at all.” I tried to step away from him but he was too strong for me. That's what I get for being weak. He stayed silent for a moment.
“You're completely sure you don't know me or anything about me?” He looked straight into my eyes, probably thinking I would lie or something.
“All I know about you is that your name is Tom and what you told me our way here, why?” I lowered my tone a little.
“Nothing, just making sure...” He let go a little and I took my chance. I stepped away and this time was able to get far from him... well, two steps away, after I tripped, Tom tried to catch me but he fell under me. “I told you so. You tripped.” He said making fun of me.
“Yeah, well, you fell too.” I showed him my tongue, making fun of him myself.
“But I tried to catch you, I wasn't the one who tripped stupidly.”
“You know, I'd love to stay here on top of you, talking about how stupid I am, but I want to get in my apartment and change.” He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer... if that was possible.
“What? You don't think the floor is comfortable enough?” He raised an eyebrow seductively. He was flirting with me? What happened to the sweet boy that helped me outside?
“I do, but I can't know if I'm laying on top of you and not the floor.”
“You're right, you can actually feel more.” I turned automatically red. He was flirting with me! Think about a good answer, quickly!
“All I can feel are our wet clothes. Nothing else.” I said, rather quick. Wait... that wasn't right.
“That can be fixed.” He slid his hands under my shirt and his warm touch made me shivered. I took his hands and held them on both sides. I sat on him and looked straight into his eyes.
“Don't you dare doing that ever again. Okay?” I threatened, he just smiled and stared at me.
“I thought you were an innocent girl.”
“And I thought I could trust you.” I said, hurt. His smile faded and looked at me sadly.
“You trust me?” He asked, confused. I stood up, avoiding my hurt foot.
“Trusted.” I headed to my apartment's door, looking down and disappointed.
“Wait, wait, wait. What? You trusted me?” He ran to me and held my face up to see him. A silent tear rolled down my cheek. He dried it with his thumb, guilt was showing up on his eyes now. I started laughing hysterically. “There's something I'm missing here. What is it, are you like bipolar or something?” Tom asked, this time confused and a little scared. I tried to catch my breath and explain everything.
“I'm an artist.” I managed to say after I finished laughing. He looked more confused now. “I specialize on arts so I'm a photographer, I paint, I can direct, be make-up artist, choreographer, music composer, costume designer and drama actress.” He was speechless. “I didn't think I would be able to be that convincent. I got you, huh?” I lightly hit him on the arm, his face hadn't changed. “Don't feel bad, I do that to all my friends, it's normal. When I see the perfect moment for a little drama, I act the scene, my friends keep up with me and it ends up to be really fun. Sorry if I scared you or if you think I'm crazy, you have all the right to think anything about me, I understand. You're free to go, if you want. Thanks for everything and... goodbye.” I turned to the door and opened it. I waited for his answer that never came. I assumed he left. I sighed and got in, not bothering about closing the door and headed to my room. I was looking for something warm to wear, when I heard the door close. I returned to the living room, more like jumped, and saw Tom standing there.
“I was wondering, when we were outside, what was fake?” He asked, looking at me. I smiled and let my back rest on the wall behind me.
“Everything I told about me is true, I only faked when I said I didn't trust you anymore and I pretended to be mad at you.” I looked at Tom from head to toe. He still looked pretty wet. I guess that's normal, considering we walked three blocks under the rain. I limped to the couch and I sat down, pulling my leg up, looking for the cause of my pain. I pulled up my jeans to uncover my ankle and saw a pretty big wound that, now that water wasn't constantly hitting it, was starting to bleed. “How the hell this happened?” I thought about what happened minutes ago. Right. When Tom pulled me, I hit something really hard. I didn't think it would cause this damage.
“Wow. That looks bad.” Tom went to my room and came back with my first aid kit.
“How did you know where to find it?” I never told him anything.
“Everyone keeps it in the same place. It was obvious.” He started to get the bandages out and the desinfectant.
“Tom, once again, I can handle it, you don't need to do it for me.” He kept getting stuff out the kit and ignored me. “Did you hear what I just said?” He put the desinfectant on a piece of cotton. “Earth to Tom, are you there or did we lose connec-” He put the cotton on the wound, which burned. “AAAAH, GOD IT HURTS!!!!!” I started screaming and kicking. I know, I'm such a baby for reacting that way... He finished to clean the wound and started puting the banadages on. He was so careful and gentle doing it, like he had practice. I just saw him, doing his work, silent; speak would ruin everything right now. He stopped as he finished and kept his hand on my ankle.
“There you go.” He whispered. I put my hand on his, he looked up and I smiled.
“Thank you.” His eyes dropped to my lips and moved closer to me, nearly closing his eyes. He's going to kiss me. What should I do? I barely know him and he tried to undress me just moments ago... but he saved my life, helped me get home and healed my wound. He may look like a womanizer, but he's definitely gentle with me. What the heck?! I know I want him, but it's just not right... Oh, mind just shut up and let me enjoy this moment. He was coming closer and closer, and I started to lean in as well. Just when I thought our lips were going to meet, his phone started ringing. We froze in our places, then he moved away awkwardly and answered his phone, I stood up and went out in the balcony... it was still raining. Lucky I hadn't changed yet. I stepped out and felt the cold rain drops hit my face while I closed my eyes. Every single thought I had on my mind was gone now. I looked down and hoped I would see a perfect movie scene, but nothing interesting was going on. What happened to spontanuousity, people? I heard footsteps back inside and then right behind me. Tom placed himself beside me and stared at the city under us, like I did.
“Don't you get cold out here?” He asked out of the blue.
“I don't really care about that.” I answered without taking my eyes off the crowd. I stayed silent for a minute and the spoke out. “You wanted to kiss me.”
“What?” He was caught off guard.
“Yes. That's what you wanted, right?”
“Well... hum... yes.” He barely whispered.
“Why would you kiss me if I don't know you that well? Do you go around and kiss strangers?” He looked down. “Why?”
“Well, it's how I am, I don't know why I do it.” I looked at him for a moment, then sighed and led my eyes back to the people under me.
“Okay.” I muttered. I looked at an apartment on the left and there it was, the scene I hoped someone would dare to live and give rain a sense. “Oh, look!” I pointed to the arguing couple outside the building on the left.
“What is it?” He said, not understanding why I pointed to an arguing couple.
“It's the meaning of the rain.” I simply responded. “Just wait and see.” We watched the couple yell at each other. Sudenly, the girl started crying, and the boy came to comfort her but she just turned around and started walking furiously away from him. “Here it comes...” The boy just stood there and watched her walk away and got inside again. “That's not right! This shouldn't happen!” I hit the bar in front of me angrily.
“What's wrong?” Tom asked, amused by my reaction.
“This is wrong! The scene shouldn't be like this, they should be kissing by now.” I sighed. “The typicall scene is all of this that happened, the girl about to go and the boy pulling her back and kissing her to make things up.” I turned around and walked in frustration, my back facing Tom.
“You mean he should've done this.” He took my arm and pulled me close to him. “And then something else to make things up... hum... what was it...?” I laughed at him, he looked cute trying to 'figure out' something I just explained. Wait, that was the meaning of the rain! So he... “Oh, that's right.” He took my face between his hands and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck and went on with the game... though I wasn't sure if I was acting or not. He noticed I was willing to go with it so he started to warm things up. He lifted me up and played with my tongue with his. This was such an amazing moment, now I know why they say the best kiss you can ever have is under the rain.
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:55 pm

man its really sweet!
"Hmm... They should be kissing by now!"
I like it alot, it's really nice. Razz
At first i was thinking it went too fast but it's true Tom would probably do that! xD
Keep it up! I really like it! :3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 1:56 am

Yeah, I was like thinking "They're kinda going too fast, I mean they don't know each other or anything." But then I was like "You know, Tom sleeps around all the time so..."
I'm glad you like it! One night, I had this random dream that had Tom involved, and the next day I had this huge urge to write it down. Ever since, I'm writing more and more (which has become some kind of addiction and makes it hard to do my homework Razz ) so I'm probably posting everyday Wink
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:43 am

So, this might be a little long but well... Razz
We separated and stared at each other for a moment, until I turned around awkwardly and went back to the bar.
“Yes, you... you got the point. That's the way it should've been for them.” I said staring blankly at the city. Tom came beside me and looked at me.
“So...?” He asked interested.
“So... what?” I had my eyes stuck in front of me, not looking back.
“You liked it, didn't you?” He got closer to me and I just took one step aside.
“You're a good kisser, if you want to know, and you're also a good actor.”
“Actor?”
“Yeah, you showed emotions for me though you hardly know me, that's not normal in real life, but it is in a movie. We only needed cameras around.” Just when I said that, a flash went off. “Okay, I think that's covered. What is going on?”
“Shit! They found me!” He cursed and covered himself.
“Who found you?”
“Paparazzi.” He took my hand and led me to the living room, closing the balcony door and the curtains.
“Is there something you're not telling me?” I asked confused about what just happened.
“My last name. And what I do.” He looked down and sat on the floor.
“Is it so bad?” I said as I sat in front of him.
“Well, no, but... I'm not sure how you'll react. Girls usually faint on my presence.” I rolled my eyes.
“Yeah, whatever, just tell me.”
“Be sure to have a pillow to fall on.”
“Tell me!” I shaked him.
“All right, I will! My last name is Kaulitz, I'm the sexy guitarrist of Tokio Hotel and heart breaker of the group.” He said proudly. I just stood in front of him, waiting for something more to come. “You're not surprised?”
“I am, I wasn't expecting that, but what do you want me to do? Scream or something?” Like I would do that.
“Hum... yeah?” He smiled shily.
“Sorry if I didn't react the way you wanted me to.” I laughed at him. “It's okay, but I'm not giving you a special treatment just because you're a star.” I stood up.
“Aw, why not? That's what I live for.” He said sarcastically.
“Too bad, for me you're just another friend.” I answered, smiling friendly, I offered him my hand to help him stand up.
“Friend?” He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
“Just if you agree, I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to do.” With that, he took my hand and stood up, I tried to support his weight with my healthy leg, but when he entirely stood up, I slipped with the puddle we made during the time we were seating on the floor. “Whoa!”
“I got you.” I fell on Tom's arms.
“Maybe we should get something dry.”
“Before you slip everywhere again.”
“Excuse me? Everywhere?”
“Like on the street, just outside here and here.”
“Okay, okay. I get it, I'm clumsy, thank you for telling me that.”
“Always.” He smiled. I looked down and saw we were making another puddle.
“You probably want to move from here.”
“Why?” I pointed under us to the puddle. “Oh.”
“Yeah, move before you slip too.” He just gave me a 'Shut up' look and I smiled. He carried me to my room and placed me carefully on my bed. “Thanks. Do you want to take a shower and let me dry your clothes?” I stood up and put my hands on my hips. He looked at me weirdly but then gave me a seductive look.
“Don't you want to come with me?” Tom raised an eyebrow and smiled.
“I think I'll pass. I usually shower in the morning, I don't like to go to bed wet.”
“And what are you going to do now? You're already wet.” He pointed at me.
“True, but my hair is starting to dry and I don't want to get it more wet.” Tom crossed his arms and stared at me. “I'm trying to be polite here! Give me your clothes so I can dry them and you can go to your hotel or whatever.”
“Fine.” He took his shirt and his pants off and handed me them. Then he untied his shoes and was about to take his boxers off.
“Whoa! Stop right there, boy! You can keep that on!” I threw my hand to him on a sign to stop him and turned my red face away.
“Okay, don't worry.” Tom laughed at my expression but then stopped, noticing my face turned more red. I threw a towel at him and took his shoes to leave. “Char?” I turned.
“Char?” I raised an eyebrow.
“You want me to call you Charlotte?”
“No, no, it's just that I thought you had forgotten my name.” It was the first time today that he ever called me by my name, actually, he gave me a nickname. Funny...
“I would never forget your name.” He smiled at me. “I just wanted to tell you something.” He approached to me.
“What?”
“Thank you.” He said and then hugged me tightly. I dropped his clothes and hugged him back, I had no other choice. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment, his skin was hot, in fact, too hot.
“Tom, you're hot!” He still was holding me.
“Yeah, everyone tells me that.” Naughty...
“No, I mean you're burning! Do you have fever or something?” I put my hand on his forehead.
“I don't think so...” He sneezed.
“There's no excuse. Take your shower now and I'll get you something warm to sleep on. You'll stay here the night.” I picked his clothes up and headed to the kitchen.
“What? Why?” He yelled from my room.
“The rain won't stop and you might be sick. You're staying. Now get into the shower.”
“Okay.” I heard the door close. I put Tom's clothes on the dryer and started preparing some tea and soup. I hope Tom's not sick, it would've been my fault. While everything was preparing, I went back to my room. I put one ear on the bathroom door and heard Tom singing pretty loud. Ha ha, funny I do the same Razz I went to my closet and put my pijamas on. Hey, just because I'm with a cute boy doesn't mean I can't be comfortable. I looked for something for Tom to wear but didn't see anything that would be good. I thought about the box with my brother's old stuff that somehow ended up with me. I found something that looked warm and comfortable, and that would probably fit Tom. I took it, placed it in front of the bathroom and went back to the kitchen. I put the soup plates on tray with two glasses of water and a thermometer, to get everything to my bedroom, I couldn't use the living room because the floor was slipery and the couch was wet. I went to the dryer and got Tom's clothes out, perfectly dry. It was now that I noticed his clothes were huge compared to him. I took everything and went back to my room, where Tom was laying on my bed with the clothes I left for him on.
“Just so you know, I didn't have another thing for you to wear.”
“This is fine, besides, it's just for one night.” I put the tray down on my night stand and sat next to Tom, taking the thermometer.
“Now, open your mouth.” I put the thermometer near his mouth.
“What? No.” He resisted.
“Tom, do it.” He shook his head. “If you don't open your mouth, I'll put the thermometer in the other place.” He widened his eyes, scared.
“You wouldn't.”
“Yes, I would. Now open your mouth.” This time, he obeyed and I put the thermometer under his tongue. “See? Was it so hard?” I pet his head like a dog who did a good job. When it was time I took it out and read. “37°C. It's not bad, but still.” I took the plates of soup and handed him one. “Now, eat, I made soup.” I started eating mine.
“Yeah, I can see that. Is this chicken soup?” He looked at me dubitativly.
“You wanted chicken soup? Sorry, I have none, I'm a vegetarian.” He looked at me with wide eyes.
“Really? Me too!”
“What a coincidence! Then I guess you were lucky to find me, almost no one is vegetarian around here.”
“Yeah, I was lucky to find you.” I looked at him and gave him a little smile, he just stared. I could've stared at that pair of chocolate ponds... if the whistle of the tea pot hadn't interrupted. I stood up.
“I'll be right back.” I said before I went back to the kitchen and took the tea pot out of the fire. I turned to take some cups and saw Tom standing in the door.
“You need help?” Tom asked.
“Hum... yeah. I need you to choose your favorite tea. I boiled some water.”
“Okay. What do you have?”
“You can see on the box over there.” I pointed at a box over the microwave. “And when you have yours, would you give me one bag of peppermint tea?”
“You like peppermint tea?” He asked the same way than before.
“I love peppermint tea.” I turned to him. “Wait, do you?”
“Yeah, it's great. My brother loves it.”
“You have a brother?” I asked stupidly before remembering who he was. “Right, stupid question, sorry.”
“You didn't know I have a brother?” I shook my head. “Wow. You were serious. You really don't know anything about me.” He said before giving me the two tea bags.
“I bet my mom does. She's more interested on gossip than I am, she pratically lives on twitter and magazines.” I put the bags on each cup and added water.
“You're not interested about gossip? And you call yourself a girl!”
“Hey, not every girl is interested on gossip.” Tom looked at me skeptically. “Fine, probably it's just me. It's just that I don't like to know where everyone is and what they do all the time, I like to give people their own privacy.” I took the cups and handed Tom his. “Be careful it's really hot.”
“I can't believe you! But how can't you hear things at your jobs?”
“I only work at local theaters, not Hollywood, and if people are talking about something I'm not intersted in, I simply get away from them and work on something. Yeah, it's kinda rude, but they don't get mad at me, they understand and don't really care... they never care.” I sighed and thought about those moments. After I went back to Earth and looked at Tom. “It's getting cold here, let's go back to the room.” I walked a little pressed to my room and sat on my bed. Tom came behind me and handed me my cup.
“You forgot your tea.”
“Oh, right. Thank you.” I took it from his hands and too a big sip, not caring about it burning my throat.
“Are you okay?” Tom asked, concerned. I looked at him.
“Yes, I'm fine, everything is fine. It's you who is not okay, you're getting sick and it's all my fault.”
“What? If I'm sick it's because it's my fault, not yours.”
“Of course it's my fault! When we got here you were already wet, but it was warm enough to get you dry. But then I walked out to the balcony under the rain and you followed me. We stood there for a long time because we were watching people walking and talking about the meaning of the rain. Then you kissed me and we stood longer because I didn't want to get away from you. We only got in when you saw a papparazzi. And between all that, you didn't have a coat on!” I put my face between my hands. “It's all my fault.” I started sobbing.
“Hey,” Tom took my hands away my face. “it's not your fault, okay? We are human and we make mistakes, it's normal. Besides, if I wasn't wearing a coat it's because I'm an idiot who thought he wouldn't need it, but don't worry, I'm like a rock, I never get sick and this won't be the exception, but, if it was, I know you would take good care of me, wouldn't you?” He raised my face with his finger and smiled at me. “I know you would, you're a good person with a true heart, and you make a great soup.” I giggled. “When I got here, I stayed to talk with you and help, if I followed you outside in the balcony it was because I wanted to, if we stayed longer, it was just because I wanted to kiss you under the rain, and if the paparazzi hadn't interrupted, I would still be kissing you.” I blushed. “The point is, it's not you, it's me.”
“Wait, are you breaking up with me?” I gave him a sad look.
“Ha ha ha, no, of course not! We're not even dating and we met today.”
“Ha ha, good point.” I started laughing.
“At least I made you smile.” He pointed at me and smiled as well.
“Thank you, Tom. At least I can trust you.” I laid on his chest and hugged him.
“Anytime.” He hugged me back. His chest filled up with every breath he took and his heart was pounding normally. I raised my face and was inches away from Tom's. I got closer and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I came back to my place and heard his heart pounding faster. I smiled. I can make his heart pound faster. It probably doesn't mean anything... right? “What was that?” Tom tried to sound relaxed, but I knew better.
“I wanted to show you that I'm thankful and that I like to be with you. You're a great friend.” I closed my eyes.
“I try to.” He said modestly.
“Don't try, just be.” I held him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

:') STILL LOVING IT.
YAY thats awesomeee that you update every dayy ^^
KEEP. IT. UP! Very Happy i love itttt *kisses screen* <3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:04 pm

hahaha thanks for kissing the screen Razz
yeah, it's just that this was some kind of my obsession so it's mostly written. Laughing
I'm still thinking it might be a little slow, idk.
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:34 pm

:3
i'm willing to wait.
just don't stop writing it completely o.o
...unless you want a great loss on this forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Shocked I feel threatened.
But don't worry, I feel like I'm never stopping Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:58 pm

No threat intended. *cocks shotgun* lol jk Razz
YAYY!!!
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Okay... hey look, it's late! Too bad I can't stay... *runs frenetically to the door and tries to escape*
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:02 pm

This might be a little more long Razz
An ambulance passed by with the siren on. I jumped on my bed, scared by the sudden sound, and landed on the side of the bed.
“Shit! My head!” I put my hand on my head.
“Are you okay?” Tom's head snapped from the bed.
“Yeah, I'm fine. I just hit my head.” I put my hand in front of me to be sure I didn't have a serious injure. Nothing to worry about. I stood up and went to the bathroom to change. Good thing is that I can change my clothes in less than thrity seconds.“What about you? How are you feeling?” I yelled from the bathroom
“Pff! I told you, I'm like a rock. You probably were too impressed with my body and couldn't feel the right temperature.” I rolled my eyes. I came out of the bathroom, all dressed up.
“Hum, I'll take that as a 'Same here, thanks for asking. Nice shirt, by the way.' Okay?” I smiled. He laughed.
“Believe what you want. I know what happened yesterday.”
“We both know what happened.” I thought about it for a moment. “Just so it's clear, that kiss...”
“Was the best kiss you ever had. I know, I know.” Tom interrupted me. I ignored him and continued.
“It doesn't mean anything... it can't” I whispered the last part to myself.
“I couldn't agree more. But, are you sure it wasn't the best kiss you've ever had?”
“Well...” I looked at him, on the edge of the bed, dying to know what my answer was going to be. “No, not really, I mean, I think I've had better ones, you know, with more passion. Yours was... normal.” Lie.
“Normal? Only normal?” He stood up from the bed and was in front of me now. “You're telling me that everyone has kissed you just like I did?” I refused to look at him in the eyes. Everyone discovers the truth I hide just by looking in my eyes. “Really?” He was upset.
“Why are you making such a big of a deal out of this?” I didn't understand why he would be upset with something that didn't even mean anything, well, I hope it didn't, I'm kinda confused right now.
“Not a single girl has ever told me that!”
“Well, that makes me the first one, thank you very much.” I made a reverence.
“What is wrong with you? Why didn't you like it?” He was frustrated.
“You know, not every girl is supposed to like you, if they do, then, consider yourself lucky.” Tom was more pissed with every second that went by.
“Well, it's just that they're afraid to say they love me at the moment, but then, they all fall.”
“All, how much is 'all', exactly?” That took my interest.
“Not important, don't change the subject. Tell me what didn't you like?”
“Honestly? I was expecting for it to come, you took too long to kiss me, you shouldn't doubt about it. Like my dear friend Nike says 'Just do it'. It should be unexpected, and full of passion. You know, like in this movie where they're talki-” Tom's lips interrupted me. He pulled me up to him, like he did yesterday. I pulled him closer to me to kiss him better. He noticed and smiled. This actually had a lot of passion, he did hear me, this kiss is amazing, but yesterday's was definitely my favorite. Maybe I shouldn't have treated him the way I just did, I thought he was a playboy and I just wanted to give him a lesson. I was bad for doing that to him, I should apolo- Whoa! What is he doing? He put his hands under my shirt and pulled it off. I continued to kiss him. What are you doing?! Stop, girl, stop! I knew I had to stop, but I just didn't want to yet, I wanted to know how far he could get. He laid me in the bed and placed himself on top of me, taking his shirt off as well. Stop now, before it's too late!! But, thinking about it... this is great. Awesome, my mind wasn't thinking right, but who needs to think in this moment? Tom's lips started travelling from my mouth to my neck and down. Okay, he made his point, his kisses are actually great. He made his way up to my lips again, kissing them passionately. Our skins were burning under each other's touch, that probably made Tom think we didn't need pants, because he unbuckled my pants. I finally woke up and stopped him. I looked at him and shook my head in negativity. “You made your point. You are a great kisser, it's clear to me.” I said breathing heavily and buckling my pants again.
“I wasn't done yet, I'm not only a good kisser, you know?” I blushed and turned completely red. Tom started kissing my neck again and I just closed my eyes.
“Wait, no. This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this.” I sat on the bed.
“Why not?”
“Be... because you're famous and... your girlfriend is going to be so mad with you.” He's famous, he probably has a girlfriend, a famous, sexy and jealous girlfriend. He giggled.
“I don't have a girlfriend, so you don't have to worry.” He winked and smiled at me. I looked at him with frowned eyebrows.
“You don't have a girlfriend? But... everyone has a girlfriend, specially famous people. If they didn't, there wouldn't be any gossip.”
“You're wrong, famous people without girlfriends make gossip, specially those when you try to hang out with a girl or you work with her professionally, they always make a story about us dating.” Just then, my doorbell rang. I looked at Tom who was still on top of me.
“Would you mind?” He moved and I stood up, going to the living room, suddenly noticing something was missing. I went back to my room. “Can you hand me my shirt, please?”
“Why? You look lovely this way.”
“Just give it to me.” He threw it to my face. “Thanks.” I said through the shirt. On my way to the door, I put it on. I opened the door and Caroline, my best friend, got in running.
“Would you tell me what happened yesterday?!” She started screaming out of nowhere.
“Good morning to you too.” I said sarcastically, completely calm.
“I can't believe you didn't tell me before!” She kept screaming.
“What? Good morning? Oh, I know. Those boots are new, right? They look gorgeous on you.” I pointed at her boots, they were very pretty. She looked at them and then at me, with a wide smile.
“You think? I just bought them yesterday and I had to fight hard to get them. There was this girl who said she saw them before me, but I knew she wasn't right. And there we were, pulling them to have them. At the end I kicked her and ran to the counter. Now they're mine.” She said all proudly.
“That's great! Okay, now that you're calmed, what did you want to tell me?” We sat on the couch. Caroline open her purse and took a magazine out of it and read an article.
“Here, 'Under the rain, love burns. Yesterday, a young girl was about to be killed, but a prince charming rescued her before it was too late and walked her home. We thought we lost them off view but they went out to the balcony to hang out romantically for a moment, before they shared a passionate kiss under the cold rain. Wondering who is this prince charming who saved a girl from being violently killed?” Why does that sound familiar? “The answer will surprise you, it did surprise me actually.” She kept reading. “It looks like our playboy has finally settled with one girl,” Playboy? “that's right, it's Tom Kaulitz.” She turned the magazine to me and showed the page, full of pictures of Tom and I. When he saved me and held me when I almost fainted, when we were walking throught the streets with him supporting my weight, when we were laughing in the balcony and when we were kissing under the rain. Knowing that everyone could see this, was really embarassing. I took the magazine in my hands and looked at it skeptically.
“Holy mother!”
“It's all over the world, it's number one on Twitter's trending topics, and I'm sure it's on E! News right now.” She told me.
“Shit!” I screamed and stood up. “Fuck!” I kicked furiously the wall that separated the living room from my room. Guess with which foot I kicked it... “OWWWWWWWWW!!” I jumped on my healthy leg and my room's door opened.
“Why is there so much noise?” Tom asked, coming out from my room... topless. He looked at me, jumping. “What happened to you?” I looked at him mad.
“Isn't it obvious?” I kept jumping. “Ugh! I think my wound opened. That's just great!” Tom went into my room and came back with a new bandage.
“Sit down, we'll have to do this again.” I did what he told me and I sat down where I was before. Tom put himself in front of me, took the bloody bandage off and started puting on the new one. Caroline stood on her seat, staring at Tom, her jaw open.
“Hum, Caroline, you know Tom. Tom, this is Caroline, my best friend.” I introduced each other. Tom was done with my bandage and put his hand out.
“Hi, nice to meet you.” He waited for her to shake his hand, but she just stared. All of the sudden, Caroline threw herself to Tom and started kissing him. He took some air from that random kiss. “Really nice to meet you.” He said, before she kissed him again and went on. I stood up awkwardly.
“Well, I'll leave you two alone. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm going to be on my bed room, if you need me, but you probably won't so... enjoy your make out session.” I waved my hand and walked away. I got in my room quickly and slamed the door behind me. “That was... weird.” I looked at my phone and read. “59 new messages in the last hour.” I didn't want to deal with it right away. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I needed this badly.

Meanwhile, in the living room...
Tom and Caroline were making out, lying on the floor. Whenever a girl threw herself to Tom, he couldn't say no. But this time, something inside him had changed. He rudely interrupted their kiss.
“No. I can't do it. I just can't, sorry.” Caroline wasn't convinced.
“Come on, Tom, we both know you want this.” She started kissing him again. He was starting to give up when he heard water falling. He interrupted Caroline again.
“What is that?” They both shut up and listened carefully. Caroline nodded, understanding.
“It's Charlotte. She probably just wants to be clean or something.” They suddenly heard her singing loudly The Only Exception. “No, not The Only Exception!” She sighed
“What happens when she sings The Only Exception?” Tom asked, not understanding.
“She only sings this loud when she's upset and when she sings The Only Exception she's rather depressed because she remembers Edward and misses him or...”
“Who's Edward?” Tom interrupted.
“He was her best friend during her childhood. When they got to high school, they started going out, but he cheated on her. The first time, she gave him another chance, but they broke up after the fifth time, which was just a month later. They got back together and lasted two years before he cheated again. To get her back, hee told her their song would be The Only Exception...”
“Oh, I see...” He interrupted again.
“Let me finish. So, their song was that one, okay? She fell on his trick again, but that time, he broke her heart terribly : they went to a ball, made by the theater crew and he screamed that he never loved her and that he was getting married with her ex best friend, Monica... because she was pregnant.”
“That's terrible! When did that happen?”
“A month ago.” Tom's eyes widened. “She looks like she's completely happy and that nothing is so important to her, but it is.” She realized what was happening. “It is... I have to go.” She stood up and took her purse. “Sorry. Hum... it was nice meeting you, I've always been a fan of yours.” She smiled. “Bye.” She quickly waved and got out. Tom was left alone and analized the situation. There was something going on and it had Charlotte, Edward and him involved, but he wasn't sure what it could be... it was all confusing at the moment.

“Gosh, I needed this.” I was standing in front of the mirror, brushing my wet hair. I had put my clothes on and was just trying to undo my knots. “I can't believe I was singing so loud... I hope I didn't interrupt anything.” I said to myself. Yeah, I kinda speak to my reflection when I think about too many things. I went into my room, thinking about what I could possibly do to avoid the sound of the other two in the living room, but, when I got out of the bathroom, I didn't hear a sound. I got close to the door... nothing. What if something bad happened? I thought about it for a moment and I panicked, imagining the worst. I opened fastly the door and ran into Tom, who was just in front of it.
“Oh! Hum... I was just about to knock... mmm... How are you?” He looked nervous. I looked around.
“Where's Caroline?”
“She left. We... didn't do anything, after you left. Just so you know.” He was acting weird... really weird.
“Okay.” I said slowly and awkwardly. I kept looking around, to see he wasn't lying. He kept staring at me, concern written all on his face. “What?” He looked at me before giving me a big hug.
“I'm so sorry! If there's anything I can do to help you, just tell me. Are you sure you're okay?” I was surprised about that reaction. I looked at him weirdly, wondering what he was talking about. All that he answered was : “You have a great voice and you sing with a lot of passion.” I looked down.
“You heard.” I hope he doesn't...
“Caroline told me why you were singing that specific song.”... And he knows! Great...
“What did she tell you?” Maybe it wasn't everything.
“That you sing it when you remember... Edward.” I bit my lip.
“Hmm.” I stared at my feet sadly.
“You know I'm here for you, if you want to comment something.” He petted my cheek, trying to cheer me up. I don't want him to be sad because of me, I better change the subject.
“You were right.” I said, maybe a little weakly.
“About?”
“About the media, no matter what people do, they'll think they're dating or more.” I looked up at his face, he was looking at me and running his fingers down my hair.
“Yes, I know, they always twist the truth. But why are you telling me that?” I went to the couch and showed him the magazine. We were in the cover so I didn't have to open it. He sighed and sat down. “Great...” He muttered.
“What are we going to do?” I sat beside him.
“I'll find an answer, you don't have to worry.” I raised an eyebrow and stood up, going towards the curtains that were closed.
“Really? Then, why don't we open the curtains and see if you're right.” I pulled the string and opened the curtains. I blinked because of the sunlight and lowered my eyes to the street. “Come here and see.” Tom stood up and joined me. Under us, there were hundreads of paparazzis, waiting for us. “And what's that?” I looked at Tom.
“It's... hum...” He was speechless.
“Exactly. Ugh! Look at them. Why no one respects the other's life?” I sighed.
“No one except you. You're one of a kind.” He smiled at me. I looked at him.
“Don't you want to put your clothes on?” He looked down at himself.
“Yes, I guess I should.” He headed to my room and closed the door. I kept watching outside at the paparazzis, they were just waiting for any movement. I guess no one will be able to get out today... I hope they didn't block the back door. Tom came back and looked down again. A car stopped in front of them and someone got out. The paparazzis went crazy and started attacking that person with flashes.
“What's going on? Who is that?” Tom looked closer and nodded.
“It's Bill.” That didn't help me much.
“Again, who?” He looked at me skeptically. But then just laughed.
“He's my brother, Char.” I nodded.
“Right. Man, I feel stupid.”
“And you look stupid.” I gave him a 'Shut up' look.
“Thank you, that really helps.” I said ssarcastically and looked down at Bill again. “What is he doing here?”
“I don't know, probably he's worried because I wasn't back yesterday, he worries a lot.”
“Awww! He must really care about you.”
“Yeah he does.”
“It's great, to know that someone cares about you and that they show it. You must be happy.” I put my hand on his shoulder.
“I guess. But I can't help to feel that there's something more missing.”
“Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find it soon.” I smiled and he smiled back.
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:49 pm

MAN! i read all 4 chaps this moment!
VBNMVZBNMI
this is your first story? are you sure?
'cause this is amazing*-*
wow, i kinda imagined myself in the sotry, but let's not talk about that ( yeah, that part with kissing... Razz )
it is pretty... awesome!
i love it! everything!
^^
hope there will be a new chapter soon because this just became my favorite fan fic (;
<3
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 pm

Aww, thank you! Yeah, it's my first one Razz And I update everyday so, don't worry. Wink
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 am

Here's the next chapter. I don't know why, but I feel like every chapter is getting longer Razz

We stood there, staring at each other like two fools... but they knocked on the door.
“I'll get the door.” Tom went to the door and opened it. Bill came in, wearing sunglasses, tight jeans, a black shirt, lots of necklaces and boots. He stood in front of Tom.
“Tom, why didn't you arrive to the hotel yesterday night? Or at least told me you were staying with a girl when I called? Anyway, we have to go, I found inspiration out here and wanted to know if you could make the music out of it. Help me, please?” Bill begged. Nice first impression.
“Sorry, I got distracted yesterday and forgot to tell you I was here but it wasn't planned it just... happened.” Bill crossed his arms.
“Tom, you always say that. Why would this be different?” Tom pointed discretly at me and Bill turned his head in my direction. “Oh.” He took his sunglasses off and came in front of me. “Hello, can I ask what your name is?” He smiled politely.
“Wow, you're really polite.” I smiled back. “I'm Charlotte, nice to meet you... Bill, right?” I looked at Tom questionning and he nodded.
“Yes... I am. Don't you know who I am?” Wow, that sounded Diva like. I shook my head.
“She doesn't. She likes to give everyone their privacy and doesn't mind about what famous people do.” Tom said from the other side of the room. Bill turned to me and smiled widely at me.
“Thank you! I wished there were more people like you.” I gave him an undestanding look.
“People love to follow you around the world, not caring about giving a tiny space to relax and do what you want to do privately.” I said.
“I know, it's horrible! You have no idea how it is to be chased around all the time.” Bill said as if he was tired of it.
“Yes, must be terrible, not that I know anything about it. Well, until today, I guess.” I glanced one more time at the paparazzis that were downstairs.
“Well, welcome to our live.” He sighed and looked at me, from head to toe, in some sort judging the way I was dressed. His eyes came back to my face and smiled. “At least you look pretty.”
“Thank you, but I'm not so sure I do, I mean, I'm not wearing make up today so, if someone takes a picture of me, I'll probably look really crappy.”
“They would be idiots if they thought you look bad.” Tom placed himself in front of me and smiled, I smiled back, flattered. Bill looked at us as if something wasn't normal and spoke out.
“So... Tom, we have to go, remember?” Tom got out of his trance.
“Yes, yes, just... wait for one second.” Tom searched for a piece of paper and a pen and wrote down something on it. Then he handed it to me. It was his phone number. I looked at him surprised. “Just in case you need to talk, you know, while you're trapped here.”
“Oh... thank you, but I don't know if I should...” I tried to give him the paper back.
“It's okay.”
“But I don't want to bother you.” I insisted on giving him the paper back. He put his hand over mine.
“Keep it, you might need it.” I looked at his hand on mine. It looked big and strong, yet soft. An electric wave was running through my veins under his touch, funny I just noticed. He took his hand away and looked down. “So, take care and... I guess, I'll see you around.” Tom turned to the door. Bill went to the door and got out.
“Goodbye, Charlotte, and don't let the paparazzi get you.” Bill waved.
“Don't worry, I won't.” I screamed back to Bill and looked back at Tom who was about to close the door.
“Call me.” He said just before closing the door. I was left alone with a piece of paper in one hand and confusion in another. I sat down and waited for Bill and Tom to come out.

“What is wrong with you?” Bill was on the hallway of Charlotte's apartment with Tom. Tom looked at his brother confusedly as he presse the button to call the elevator. It opened right away.
“What?” They got on the elevator
“Well, it's not normal that you act that way, being so caring. What's up with you?” Tom shrugged.
“I don't know. I felt like I had to.” He stared at the doors close, lost in a daydream.
“Okay, but, since when do you give your number to a random girl, aren't you afraid she might give it to the media?”
“She won't, I know she won't. She hates the media. And I trust her.” He smiled, remembering the beautiful moments he spent with her.
“And you said, 'I'll see you around'. Since when do you see again a girl you slept with?” Bill was starting to be concerned about his brother.
“I didn't sleep with her, we just cuddled and it was... nice. We had dinner, drank tea and talked.” He sighed. Bill was looking at him with wide eyes.
“Are you sure you're not sick or something?”
“I am sure, but I don't know what's happening inside me, it's all a confusion.” Tom leaned his back on the wall and looked at the ceiling. Bill looked at him, thoughtful. He had a theory, but wasn't quite sure about it.
“Tom, what are you thinking about right now?” He wanted to confirm his theory.
“Huh? Sorry, what were you saying?” Tom answered distracted. That was everything Bill needed.
“You're in love with her.” Bill said surprised.
“No, of course not. I can't be.” He shook his head.
“At least she's beautiful.” Bill tried to push him.
“She's more than that. She's caring, she's funny, she's respectful, she's intelligent, she's sweet, she doesn't care about me being famous, she sees me the way I am.”
“Really?” Bill crossed his arms.
“And I'm not done, she has beautiful eyes, her hair falls perfectly like water falls, her nose is perfect, her lips are so soft and delicate, when I kissed her, I felt like two rose petals were brushing against my mouth.”
“So you did kiss her.” Bill blamed his brother.
“Yes. First it was under the rain, then this morning and I tried to warm things up but she stopped me. I should've never done that.” He punched the wall, mad with himself. Bill didn't like to see his brother that way.
“Tell me more about her. What else should I know about her?”
“She has a beautiful and contagious laugh, she looks cute when she's mad or pretends to be, she has an angel's voice and when she cries, you want to do anything to see her smile again.” Bill looked on Tom's eyes something he had never seen before. The doors suddenly opened. “It was about time, the elevator was taking too much!” Tom said as he came out.
“I had pushed the button to stop the elevator to talk to you, but you were too lost in your world to realize it.” Bill said while he put his sunglasses back on. Two bodyguards came inside the building and scorted then to the car. While it was going away, Tom looked at the window and lost himself on his thoughts.

I took my cellphone and started reading the messages. Some of them said stuff like 'OMG! Y didn't u tell me?!' 'Since whn u knw TK?!' 'U alrdy gt over Edward?' 'It looks like u rly njoyed tht kiss, i mn, who wldn't?' or 'Lcky u! U cnquered 1 of the K twins!' Twins? That took my interest, I mean, he never told me they were twins, how was I supposed to know? Would it be too soon if I call him right now? I sighed and gave up. I started to press his number on my cellphone and waited for it to sound.
“Hallo?” Tom answered his phone.
“Hum... Hi, it's Charlotte.” I said kinda nervous.
“Oh, hey! You called!” He sounded happy.
“Well, yeah. Hope it wasn't so soon.”
“No, not at all, I would've called you myself but I don't have your number.”
“Well now you have it.” I smiled to him, though he couldn't see it, I'm sure he can hear the way I smile.
“Ha ha true. Okay, so, why did you call me?”
“What? I need a reason to call someone?” I joked.
“Well, normal people have one.” He laughed.
“Okay, I called because you didn't tell me Bill was your twin.” He chuckled. “What?”
“Well, yeah. We are identical twins.”
“Really? You don't look too similar.” For me, they were really different.
“Yeah, not anymore, but before, I bet you wouldn't have reognized who was who.”
“I bet I would've tell and I would've been right.” It probably wasn't that difficult then.
“Okay, then tell me, who's the oldest?” He wanted me to guess.
“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.
“Well it's me!” Tom said proudly.
“So that means I have to give more love to Bill, because he's the youngest.” I concluded.
“No! It should be me, because I'm the oldest and the first on everything.”
“Exactly, that's why. Bill can't stay with nothing, he needs more love.”
“But... it's not fair!” He whimped. Seriously? And you're the oldest?
“Don't worry, there's enough love for both of you.” I comforted him.
“But...”
“I was just kidding okay? Don't worry so much.”
“Okay, I won't.” He sighed in relief.
“You're such a baby.” I laughed at him.
“Pff! No, I'm not.”
“Yes you are!” I heard Bill on the background.
“He's right.” I pointed and laughed again.
“Okay, none of you is helping me. So, as a punishment, I won't invite you to dinner tonight.” Tom said and I stopped laughing.
“Wait, you wanted to invite me to dinner?” I wasn't expecting that.
“Yeah, to apologize for what I did.”
“Hum... I don't know, it's kinda late.” I looked at the clock that read 11:46 pm.
“Perfect! The paparazzi won't follow you this late, but just in case, try to wear something so they won't recognize you.” Tom warned me. I knew exactly what to do.
“Fine, I'll go to...” I realized I didn't know where to go.
“Ha ha, to the Fairmont hotel, room 483.” He sounded amused by that, as if he had an inside joke that had to do with that, but, of course, I didn't get it.
“Okay, see you there.”
“I'll be waiting for you.” We hung up. I went to my window to be sure that there was no one in front of the building. Damn it! I went to the kitchen to see if the back door was covered too. Double damn it! I'll think about something later. I went to my room to put a pair of glasses, a wig on, a fake nose (the paparazzi probably recognize the profile) and a black coat. I was about to get out when I thought about the emergency stairs that were in front of the bathroom (how convenient). I carefully came out and went down without making any sound. No one is out here, unbelievable! I took the short cut that went to the hotel and arrived without anyone following. The entrance was covered with paparazzi and fans, then I thought that if I got in, it would be really suspicious. I thought about the kitchen entrance. I quickly got inside and put on an apron I found.
“The room 483 has requested room service, who's gonna take it?” The person who was in charge of room service asked, no one was on the mood to offer themselves, they were all busy.
“I'll do it. I'm new, it would be nice to do something today.” I offered. The tall man looked at me suspiciously but then waved me to go. I took the trolley and headed to the elevator. I got to the floor and knocked on their door. Tom opened and looked at me with no interest.
“Come in, you can leave the trolley there. And you can leave.” He pushed me outside and closed the door in front of me. Okay... I knocked again and he opened again. “What? You need the trolley back? We're going to leave it when we're done, but first, I have to wait for a girl to come so, if you excuse me...” He was about to close the door again, but I stopped him.
“Well, excuse me, but I think your date has arrived.” I said opening more the door.
“Really? Where is she? How do you know she's here?” He came out and looked everywhere.
“Because I am your date, remember, Tom?” I took the glasses off, came closer to him and looked at him in the eyes.
“Charlotte?” Tom asked surprised and I nodded. “God! I didn't recognize you! Is that...” He pointed to my face.
“A fake nose, you know, I thought they could recognize my profile.”
“You're right, they do. You're pretty smart.” He said to me.
“You thought I wasn't? Well thank you.” I said.
“No, no it's not that! I was just saying.” He said all worried.
“He he, don't worry, it's okay.” I smiled at him. “So, aren't you gonna invite me in? I heard you ordered something really good.” I winked.
“Of course. After you, mademoiselle.” Tom made a reverence.
“Thank you, sweet gentleman.” I faked a british accent and got in.
“You're welcome, my lady.” He made another reverence.
“Okay, it's enough, stop.”

“Hey, the way you treat the service is lovely.” We had finished dinner and were now hanging out on the couch. His room was really big, it had a Queen size bed, a flat screen with Bluray, a table with four chairs and even a little kitchen that was empty.
“Well, I'm sorry, I was nervous and I didn't know it was you.” Tom said innocently. “By the way, thanks for taking the nose and wig off, you look better just the way you are.” He smiled.
“What, now you're Bruno Mars?”
“No.” He laughed. Of course he did, I'm hilarious ;P. “But it's true, you do look beautiful this way.” I blushed.
“Hum, thank you.” Tom smiled at me and looked down for a moment.
“Char, I have to tell you something.” He looked deep into my eyes and held my hand.
“What is it?” I asked. He looked really nervous and was sweating.
“Well...” My phone rang and interrupted him.
“Wait, it'll be just a second.” I searched for my phone inside my pocket. “Who would be calling me at this hour?” I froze as I saw the ID and Tom noticed.
“What? Who is it?”
“It's Edward.”
Back to top Go down
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:24 am

I've read the story..
And.. WOW!!! SOPHIE<3
I love your story!!! <3
ANd the kisses.. <3
Keep up the excellent work! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:16 pm

OHEMEFFGEE. :O
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVEEEE
I'm bringing out the big guns now, if you stop. o.o
Love it, as usual :3 Keep it up!
Typical Tom "I tried to warm things up, but she stopped me." Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you both! I'd like to say that I won't stop writing by any chance, but tomorrow I come back to school and I don't know how much homework I'll have. I promise that, if I get the time to do anything, I'll write a new chapter. Smile
And, Nicole, please don't kill me
Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm

I know, but I just have to be annoying and remind people that my life is in their hands. Razz
Alright! I have school after the long vacation tomorrow too >.< sucks... :/
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:32 pm

I know. Why can't we have permanent vacations and work whenever we want to? *sighs* perfect world...
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:12 am

Let's go on. btw, after this, I don't have the next chapter ready yet Razz

I stared at the phone that kept ringing, without knowing whether to answer it or not. “Ugh, let's finish with this.” I decided to answer. “What?!” I said furiously to the phone.
“Well, hello, glad to hear your voice again. I didn't wake you, did I?” Edward answered through the phone.
“No. It's curious how you care about something about me.” I said indiferently.
“But, sweetheart, I never stopped caring.” He said sweetly.
“Sweetheart?” I stood up. “Sweetheart?! Don't you dare calling me that!” I took a deep breath and relaxed. “Anyway, why did you call so late?”
“I saw the pictures and I think you're a good actress.” What?
“Yes, I know that and I don't need you to tell me that, but I wasn't a-”
“Me and Monica broke up.” He cut me off.
“I thought you were engaged and that she was pregnant.” I said, surprised.
“She lied to me, I found out today and I wanted you to be the first one to know.” He seemed honest.
“Why me? Am I important to you now?”
“Yes, because I love you.” I stood where I was, speechless with my face blank. I dropped my phone to the floor and it landed at the same time I did. I put 'End call' before he said anything else. Tom came beside me.
“What is it? What did he say?” Tom asked concerned. Tom cares a little too much about me. I raised my head to him.
“N- Nothing, I slipped, I guess.” I tried to find an excuse of why would I be on the floor. He nodded, ligtly convinced.
“And why did you slip?” He asked, trying to figure out why was I so upset after I talked with Edward. I tried to look away to not talk about it. “Come on, it can't be that bad. Tell me,what did he tell you?” I sighed.
“He told me he loved me and he probably wants me back.” He sat beside me and listened to me. “I don't know what to do.”
“That depends, do you love him back?” He sounded a little upset about that.
“I always did,” Tom tensed a little after I said that. “but he has hurt me so much, I can't trust him anymore.” He stood up and helped me.
“Hum... it's really late.” He looked at his watch.
“Yes, I should probably go.” I walked to the door and Tom came along behind me. I opened the door and turned to say goodbye. “Well, I guess I'll see you around?”
“Yeah. Have a good night, dream with me.” He winked.
“Sure, I will.” I rolled my eyes. “Take care.” I waved and was about to leave, but I stopped and turned again. “No.”
“What?” Tom asked confused.
“My final answer is no, I don't love him back.” He stood there looking at me. “Just wanted you to know.” With that, I left and went home. That night, I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about everything that happened today... specially about Tom.

Three days. Three days! Everytime I try to get out there is, at least, five paparazzi bump into me and start asking questions about 'How's my relationship with Tom going? When did I meet him? What it feels like to date a hot celebrity? Am I worried about Tom cheating on me?' bla bla bla. So I decided I wasn't getting out until they were out of my life, but it's been already three days since I last went out and it's driving me crazy! I thought about drawing a little, you know, to relax, that always help, but hey, when I went to buy a new one, I was almost killed and I dropped it to the wet floor! Good thing was that, after I pushed my bed aside, I realized my wall was completely white and decided to paint on it, I thought it could keep me busy for awhile. I finished in less time I thought I would and moved my stuff to my living room. When I finished putting everything right, my doorbell rang. Can't believe someone could get here. I thought the door guy was making a good job down there... until now. I took an umbrella that was near the door and stood on one side, ready to beat who ever was outside the door.
“Who is it?” I asked to the other side.
“Special delivery.” Someone answered from the other side. I looked throught the peep hole and saw a guy with sunglasses and a beanie on. I slowly opened the door and prepared myself to attack. He came in and took his eyeglasses off. I swang back to hit him, until I saw his eyes... his scared brown eyes.
“Tom?” I put the umbrella down.
“Yeah, thank you for not hitting me.” Tom sighed in relief.
“How did you get in?” There is no way the paparazzi let him in, or the door guy.
“Back door.” He took his beanie off and shook his braided hair.
“And what are you doing here?” I crossed my arms.
“I came to see you and thought you needed this.” He handed me something that looked like a gift. I took it and looked at him weirdly.
“Thanks, but it's not my birthday and Christmas is in three days.” I shook it to try to guess what it was. Tom shrugged.
“Just open it.” I did what he said and took the wrapper off to find a 250 pages sketch book. “Merry Christmas.”
“Oh my God, Tom! Thank you so much!” I jumped and hugged him. “Where did you get a 250 pages sketch book?” My smile wouldn't fade by any chance. I looked at it and the pages were of great quality. Seriously, how did he get this?
“I know someone.” Tom smiled. “I'm glad you like it.”
“Are you kidding me? I love it! How did you know I needed one?”
“Well, when I met you I saw that you dropped the one you bought and I've seen the paparazzi don't leave you alone.”
“How do you know they don't leave me alone?” That was suspicious.
“Hum... I... I've been checking some news... on the internet” He was really nervous.
“It's okay. While I was trapped here I searched you on google and youtube.” He looked at me suspiciously. “I really had nothing to do, sorry.” He still looked at me the same way. “Anyway, I learned that you are a womanizer, you believe that a one night stand is really romantic, you are very close to your brother and, some fans have commented, you're the sexiest, funniest and cutest in the band.” I told him what I found.
“Do you think that too?” He asked.
“I can't tell, I don't know the others and I don't want to prejudge.” I turned and placed the sketch book on a drawer.
“So... what are you doing here?” Tom asked behind me, looking around.
“I'm redecorating and putting more colour. You want to help?” I offered.
“Sure. It can be fun, I love graffiti.”
“Cool, me too. Sometimes I feel paper isn't enough to express all I want to say.” I took a smock and threw it to him. “Put this on.” He tried to guess how to put it on but was completely confused. “Ha ha, let me.” I came to him and showed him how to put it on. We began to paint some random stuff that we felt, with spray.
“This is amazing. So you do graffitis?” Tom commented.
“Yeah, I've done a few around here.” I said, still painting.
“Like?” He was now curious.
“You know the first one you see on Carnival Street?”
“You did that one?” He asked atonished.
“Pff, of course. Why are you so surprised?” I said almost as if I was mad, except that I was smiling. I mean he didn't say anything bad about my art... yet.
“Sorry. But it's really good!” Okay, he didn't say anything bad about it Very Happy
“Thanks. I hope this one will be as good.” I put the can down and took two paintbrushes. “Okay, enough with the spray, let's move on with the paintbrushes.” I handed Tom one.
“All right.” He put the can down and took it. We started making long colourful lines around. “This is going to be great. Specially because I'm doing it.”
“What about me? Am I painted or what?” Like he was doing all the job.
“Well,” He ran the brush down my face with a bright red. “now you are.” Tom started laughing at the way I looked. I attacked back and covered his face with an electric blue. “Did you just covered me with paint?” Tom asked, lightly mad.
“Maybe I did,” I got closer to him and faced him. “maybe I didn't. What are you gonna do about it?” Tom leaned down, took a can full of pink paint and put his hand in.
“This.” He splattered the paint on my face. “Oops.”
“Oh, you didn't.”
“I think I just did.” I turned and took a can with orange paint.
“You want to fight?” I dared.
“Bring it on!” He put his hand back in the can. I started splattering (can we say 'splattering'?) the paint all over Tom and so he did, of course, changing colours everytime.
“AAAH THERE'S A HUGE RAT BEHIND YOU!!” I stopped for a moment and screamed.
“What?! Where?!” Tom quickly turned around, I took a big can of green and went in front of him. He turned again and saw me standing in front.
“Got ya!” I emptied the can on his head and walked back to admire my work. “Green fits you, Tom.” I laughed.
“All right, fine, you're the winner, happy?” Tom tried to clean a little.
“Very.” I smiled.
“Now, give me a hug.” Tom opened his arms and walked towards me.
“Oh, no way, Hulk!” I put my hands in front to stop him.
“Come on. It's a peace hug. Well, actually it's an ecological hug.” Tom looked down at his smock (lucky we wore the full outfit) green. I laughed at that and lowered my defense. Tom took advantage and hugged me tight.
“No! Get off me!” I tried to push him aside.
“This is my revenge.” Tom laughed evily. I took a step back and slipped. I fell on my back and Tom fell on me.
“Ouch!” I cried, but then started laughing. Tom moved a little back to look at me.
“I'm so sorry I fell on you.” Tom apologized but started laughing too.
“It's okay, it was funny.” I continued laughing. “But why are you laughing?”
“It feels funny when you laugh.” That made me laugh more. Tom took a multicoloured curl off my face and I suddenly went serious again. “You look beautiful when you laugh.” Tom looked at me and smiled. I bit my lip and lost myself in his beautiful eyes. My heart started pounding faster.
“Hum... thank you.” I mumbled. What's happening with me? Why am I so nervous now?
“Anytime.” Tom said and smiled again. He looked down to my lips and leaned in. I closed my eyes and kissed slowly his green lips. This could've been the sweetest kiss I've ever had... if it wasn't because of the taste of paint. I moved back and looked at him. Just then we started laughing again.
“Wow, you have a like a big space free of colour.” I pointed.
“Look at you! You have a big green stain all over your face.” Tom laughed.
“Then maybe you'd want it back.” I put my hand on his neck and kissed him again. Man, I can kiss him all the time. I wonder why I don't mind kissing him... more like why I want to kiss him.
“Wow.” Tom smiled, his eyes closed. “I love your kisses.”
“You do? Which do you like more, plain chocolate, peanut or cherry?” I joked. Tom laughed.
“No, not those. I mean yours, like I love the way our lips touch... it's so... soft and delicate.” He spoked as if it was the most beautiful thing of his life. I never thought I'd hear him say that, now that I know the way he is and talks. Something was on. I sat up and Tom sat next to me.
“What's up with you?” I asked confused about his attitude. He looked at me weirdly.
“What are you talking about?”
“I mean, what's up with your attitude. I've seen lots of interviews from your group and it looks like you're not actually this way. It looks like, since you met me, you've changed.” He looked surprised. “I mean, after all I know about you, you've done things you usually don't. Like you care about me, you're helpful, you're sweet, you invited me for dinner at your hotel, you come all the way from your hotel to see me, you bring me things you know I need, you remember what I need, you think I'm beautiful and you love my kisses?” I stood up and looked at him. “Why aren't you yourself? What did I do?” Tom stood up and came in front of me.
“I feel like I have to and I am myself, I'm not faking anything.” Tom defended himself.
“Of course you're not faking and you know why? Because you're a terrible actor!” I faced him and yelled at him.
“I am? What about you? I know you love me and you can't hide it.” Tom yelled back.
“Of course I can! I can hide the love I feel for you and you can't see it. You're blind because you didn't know how much I love you, how much you've changed me, how I feel around you, you don't even know that I don't care about Edward since I met you and that the reason I was singing The Only Exception was because I was upset about you kissing Caroline on the other room and not because of him! It's you I love, I want, I need and want to kiss always and no one else, but you just can't see it! It's you, you and only you!” I exploded, frustrated and pushed him. He just stared at me surprised, speechless. “Of course! It was logic! You're surprised!” I yelled, but then realized that was wrong. “Why are you surprised? I thought it was normal for you to hear plenty of girls saying they love you. Now tell me, where's the difference on me?” I didn't mean to yell but once I was talking so loud it was hard for me to get back to normality in no time. Never knew why. Tom still didn't know what to say. My frustration came back. “Why am I different? Why?! Tell me, Tom, tell me!” I begged, still with a high volume. “You know what? Never mind, you clearly don't care about what I just said so I'm just gonna leave.” I walked to the door and got out. Seconds after I came back in. “This is my home, I can't leave. So I'm just gonna go to my room and wait for you to leave.” I turned around but Tom took my wrist and turned me to him.
“You're completely different from the other girls I've been with.” Gee, I thought he'd never talk again.
“And why is that?” My voice was finally on its normal volume. Tom took another curl from my face and caressed it as if it was really fragile.
“Because I don't want to hurt you. I want to be there for you all the time is needed and hate to be far from you. You're the best girl I've ever met and I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you, I know it since I saw you between the crowd the day I met you and when I thought you would die in front of me, I couldn't handle it and had to save you. I needed to know you, I've wanted to be with lots of beautiful girls to be pleased, but there was something about you that made me feel different and I liked that.” I just looked at him while he was telling me all that, hearing every word he said.
“Just so it can be clear, I don't know if you've realized that this isn't our wedding and you're not saying your vows, okay.” I said. Tom laughed. I insist! I'm hilarious! He then looked around.
“Aw, we're in the wrong place! Come on, let's go to church to get married.” He took my hand and led me to the door.
“No, no! I was just kidding!” I looked at him scared. “Are you crazy or what?!”
“Crazy about you, girl.” He pulled me close to him and I stared at him with wide eyes.
“Tom, you're really freaking me out.” I said awkwardly. Tom started to laugh.
“Got ya!” He pointed at me, laughing.
“Oh, Tom! How dare you?” I started to hit him, and threw paint at him again.
“I thought we were done with the paint.” Tom said after I attacked again.
“Hum, look at this wall, is it done yet?” There were numerous stains remaining from our previous fight. I looked at it carefully. “Tom, why don't you put yourself over there, so I can see what it could be missing.” He did what I said and I suddenly had an idea. I continued to throw paint at him.
“Didn't you say you needed to see what was missing.” Tom complained.
“Yeah, and it's this! Make a pose because so your shadow will be immortalized on my wall.”
“Okay, but then it's my turn to immortalize you on your wall” He mocked me. I accepted. After I finished, he gave me the glasses I gave him (so the paint wouldn't hurt his beautiful eyes Wink ) and put myself aside Tom's pose, before I put something that would cover completely what I did before and didn't ruin anything. “Ready?” Tom asked with my special big brush on his hands.
“Hit me!” I made my cute pose where I raise my leg and look all innocent. The complete opposite of what Tom did. Perfect.
“Wait, that's just too innocent for you.” Tom laughed.
“Shut up and throw.”
“You see? You're too bossy and bipolar.” I ignored his comment and waited for the paint to hit me.

Back to top Go down
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 pm

:3 Awwhh that took a turn!
But Tommie is still so bliiiinddd >.<
That's it. If you ever stop writing this I'm bringing out the big guns. Razz
Godzilla. Razz
Back to top Go down
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:18 am

Nicole, please, I begged you not to kill me.
Okay, this is what I have so far.

“Man, what happened to you?” Bill asked when Tom got in the car. He had his face, hands, arms and shoes covered with little paint stains.
“Everything.” Tom said smiling. It was around midnight, the streets were dark and, surprisingly, quiet.
“I don't wanna sound too nosy but, tell me, what did you two do all day?” Bill asked his brother to give him every detail. “First of all, did you do what I told you?”
“Yes. I brought her sketch book as a present.” Tom said satisfied. Bill stared at him nonchalantly.
“You're kidding, right?” Tom shook his head. “Tom, that's not romantic at all! You should've given her flowers or so.” Bill blamed him.
“She loved it! It looked like it was actually what she wanted.” Tom sighed. “You should've seen how her face shined when she opened it.”
“I'm so happy that you finally found someone that makes you feel this way.” Bill smiled. “But it's kinda freaking me out.”
“Sorry, but I can't help it.”
“You really love her.”
“Do you know what else happened today?” Tom smiled again, remembering. “She told me she loved me.”
“And you told her you loved her back, right?” Tom looked down, avoiding his brother look.
“Well, yeah, but then I told her I was kidding.” Tom said rubbing his arm. Bill put his hand on his face.
“Tom... why can't you tell her what you feel?”
“It's just very difficult, you know?”
“Tom, if I were in your place I wouldn't doubt it for any moment. You're lucky you found her so don't lose her.” Bill said to his twin.
“I know, I know. I'll tell her when I feel it's the right time.”
“You better hurry, you never know what can happen in the future.”
“What is that supposed to mean?” Tom looked at his brother.
“I'm just saying, live all the time you have, you never know if it's gonna happen again.” Bill said as he got out of the car. It's a luck there was a parking lot under the hotel.
“Okay, I'll tell her tomorrow.” Tom walked with his brother. Bill turned.
“Tomorrow?”
“Yeah, she invited me to her play. I mean us. You can come.” Tom corrected.
“Tomorrow. You think you'll be able to get there without being recognized?”
“I have Charlotte's wig and fake nose. I don't think they'll recognize my chin, they'll probably think it's some other guest's sexy chin.” Tom said and Bill rolled his eyes.
“Tom, you do remember we're identical twins and we have both the same chin.”
“Yeah, but it looks sexy on me.”
“Okay, but what about me?” Bill asked.
“She thought about you and gave me one kit for you.”
“Aw, that's so nice from her!”
“Yeah, she always think about everything. She's amazing.” Tom smiled. Bill put his hand on Tom's shoulder.
“Promise me you'll tell her tomorrow.” Bill looked at his brother seriously. Tom nodded.
“I will.” Tom said before getting into his room.

I was now on the dressing room, having my makeup done.
“Please, Charles, stop moving!” Elise told me for the 25th time. I was almost shaking, not that I was nervous or anything, I was just really excited. This whole play was written by me and I think it was very nice of Brandon, our director, to let me the main role, since I knew exactly how her personality was and everything. Though I insisted on doing auditions, but at the end he told me no one could top me. Yeah, I would be thinking he was flirting with me... if he wasn't gay and a good friend of mine. Very Happy
“I'm so sorry, Elise. It's just that I can't contain myself, I mean, tonight it's the premiere.” I apologized and tried to stay calm for a moment.
“Yes, I know everyone is nervous, but you usually aren't this way. Who is coming that has you in this mood?” Elise said, applying the makeup on my face, now that I was quiet. I shrugged.
“I don't know.” Lie. I knew, but didn't want to tell anyone, specially the media. I don't tell my friends, not because I don't trust them, but because I like to be 100% sure that I really love the boy. Though I am. Well, mostly to protect them... somehow.
“It must be Tom.” Caroline said as she passed by us. I just glanced at her, without being able to answer.
“Ooh! Is Tom your new crush?” Good thing about Elise was that she was kinda like me, didn't read magazines or watched the news. She says it disturbs her 'chi '.
“No, he's not a crush.” That was true, it was more.
“If you say so...” She said, not convinced. I rolled my eyes. They never trust me when I say I don't like a boy and said that I'm only saying that because I don't want to accept it. 0.01% of the times, they were right Razz . “Okay, I'm finally done with you.” She sighed before handing me a mirror. I took it and smiled at my reflection. Elise did a great job, I actually looked as if I was some princess that could be later on a ghost, once you added some powder. Where I needed the most makeup was on my eyes, I thought it could be cool if all the details were in the eyes, so my look will have a bigger impact on the audience. The eyes were really important, though by looking at mine you can say I'm lying, I kinda can show emotions with them... that's every actor's secret.
“Thank you, Elise. You're the best.” I stood up and hugged her, without ruining my complicated coiffure.
“Yeah, they usually tell me that.”
“Maybe because it's true.” I smiled at her and turned to wait on my side of the stage.
“Charlotte!” Elise yelled, quietly now because they've just informed us people was getting in. It was almost time. I turned. “You're starting to shake again. Remember the yoga respiration.” I nodded and turned again, getting ready to go on scene in every second. I can't believe I was shaking again. I took deep breaths and tried to calm down. Don't worry, everything will be fine, you won't recognize him between all the members of the audience, if he's one of those you have to look in the eyes begging for mercy, don't lose your mind. You can do it. You're a professional. And, you know, he never confirmed completely he and Bill were coming. Before he left, he thanked me for the 'incognito kit' and said “I'll check with Bill, okay? I'll try to go”. Key word 'try'. Okay, maybe that was a little pessimist, but it calmed me down.
“Ready?” Edward asked beside me. He was chosen as my love interest. I didn't forget what he told me five days ago, but I wasn't letting that to intervene with my professional career.
“Ready.”
“Ladies and gentlemen, our show will now begin.” I heard the applause and went out.

Sorry, I know that the others were longer, but I was a little tired today and couldn't write more. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.   So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting. Empty

Back to top Go down

So... this is that curious thing called love... interesting.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next