Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 Empty
PostSubject: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 8:33 pm

So hey. Very Happy I had this awesome idea after I burnt all my fingers trying to make peanut butter cookies last night and just decided to turn it into a oneshot for someone. so here it is. :3 ENJOY, SARAHRARA. ^^ <3

Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi

“Why isn’t this working?!” Sarah almost growled, sending the spatula flying into the sink. “Ugh!” She pulled out a chair from the kitchen table, wincing as the sound of it screeching across the tile echoed throughout the room. Sighing, she flopped into the cushiony chair, resting her arms on the table and her head on her arms.

Sarah’s friend Bill was coming over for the first time since she’d moved to Germany from the small country of Lebanon, and she was hoping she’d have something to offer him. It was her second month in school, and she’d befriended two young boys – twins, to be specific – in the time she’d been there.

They were strange, oh they were very strange, but she’d known they’d be good friends from the first moment they’d spoken to each other. Someone had been making fun of Sarah for her beliefs and ‘that stupid thing’ she took the utmost pride in covering her hair with. Sarah hadn’t reacted – she knew that if this person was her they’d feel the same things as she – but the androgynous Bill Kaulitz had stepped between them, defending Sarah from one of the girls that looked like they belonged in a Barbie box on the shelves of toy stores rather than the . He’d taken a beating from her after he’d stood up for Sarah, but by the looks of it, he was used to it.

From then on, they spent their breaks together and shared their food, Bill always making sure to girl Sarah the apple and chocolate chip cookie that came in the cafeteria lunch. Not only did he hate the two foods, but he was convinced that Sarah was skin and bone, and that if she went a day without stuffing her face with the junk foods that Bill prescribed for a ‘healthy diet,’ she would surely drop dead from famine. Sarah always thought this was entirely ironic, considering the fact they almost weighed the same amount, but Bill was a little taller than she was. Tom also joined them sometimes, but as soon as they started talking about Nena and other pop music, Tom was long gone, muttering something along the lines of, “Will never understand how you guys like that shit,” as he walked away.

Now, Sarah was trying to make Bill some peanut-butter cookies since he’d always been talking about them being his favorite treat. Sarah promised Bill a surprise, and she hated letting people down, but it was exactly what she would have to do since time had run out. The doorbell rang, and Sarah rushed to get the door, a smile automatically gracing her lips as she knew who was waiting on the other side.

“Bill!” she cried, embracing him in a hug and greeting him politely with a kiss on the cheek, a habit she’d never grown out of since she’d moved. It was considered to be polite in Lebanon, but to Germany’s teenagers it meant something a little different.

“Hey,” Bill smiled, returning her hug and flushing red when she’d kissed his cheek. “Heh, what other traditions did you have in Lebanon?” he joked. Sarah slapped his arm playfully and motioned for her to follow her into the house.

“The kitchen’s kind of a mess – “

“Woah, did you have like, elephants, in here, or are you just a really bad cook?”

Sarah rolled her eyes. “I was trying to make something…” she explained, looking down to her hands and twiddling her thumbs awkwardly.

“If you were aiming to make a mess, I think you deserve a ten out of ten!” Bill laughed, clutching his stomach.

“Oh, quiet, you.” Sarah sighed, grabbing the sticky measuring cups from off the counter and placing them in the sink, running some over them before grabbing the towel and drying her hands. “So what do you want to do?”

“I can help you clean up, if you want.” Bill offered, crossing his arms and leaning against the door mantle. Sarah couldn’t help but let her imagination run wild about how sexy he could be. He probably wasn’t even trying to be seductive, yet here she was, ready to do whatever he pleased if he actually willed her to.

“I, uh…” Sarah swallowed hard, looking everywhere but his soul-piercing gaze. “You really don’t have to.”

“But I wanna,” Bill walked towards the sink and wet the rag that was hanging over the edge of it, proceeding to wipe the counter clean from cookie dough. “And since I’m the guest, you really have no say in the matter.”

“So, what?” Sarah guffawed lightly under her breath in amusement. “If you wanted to burn my mother’s curtains, you could, just ‘cause you’re the guest?”

He rolled his eyes, smirking. “Yeah, you’ve got it just about right.” Bill had reached the place where the bowl sat, ingredients blended in. Using his index finger, he scraped the edge of the bowl and lifted the finger to his lips.

‘God, please have mercy and don’t let him do this, please no…’ Sarah’s thoughts were running wild as she tried to avert her eyes from his mouth and to stop thinking about the idea of his tongue lapping the dough off his finger. She went to get the mop from behind the door, trying to control her mind, but when she got back it was as thought she’d never left. He hadn’t noticed her staring since his eyes were fixed on the bowl as he debated whether or not Sarah’s attempts at baking were partially successful. Sarah licked her lips in anticipation.

“Not bad,” Bill nodded his head in impression, looking towards where Sarah stood, mop in hand.

“I didn’t try it,” Sarah confessed, blushing in embarrassment. “But I’ll just have to see if you’re a liar or not.”

Sarah strolled over to where Bill was leaning against the marble of the now clean counter. She mimicked Bill’s movements from the previous moments, finding that the cookies might not have turned out as bad as she’d expected them to had she actually baked them. “I guess you’re an honest person.” Sarah teased.

“Oh, ha, ha,” Bill laughed sarcastically. “That was so fucking funny that I forgot to laugh,”

“Then why don’t you laugh now?” Sarah retorted, lamely.

“You’re so lame, you know that?” Bill’s face inched closer to Sarah’s, and she swallowed hard again. He got close enough so that their noses were just barely touching, and Sarah tilted her head, waiting for him to close the distance between their mouths and just kiss her already. Bill was so close that she could smell his cologne – musky, sweet; yet bold, and sexy for someone of his age.

Suddenly, it wasn’t Bill’s lips she felt against her own, but instead it was his finger darting out to paint her nose with some cookie dough. Sarah opened her eyes, not realizing she’d closed them to begin with, and watched Bill finish cleaning the counter, chuckling and smirking hotly all the while.

So he wanted to tease her? Two could play at this game.

“Why you little…” Sarah muttered in slight frustration as she scraped her finger on the side of the bowl, chasing Bill around the kitchen until she’d cornered him, streaking his face with a long line of peanut butter cookie mix. Bill only laughed, not even bothering to wipe it off, ducking under her thin arms and grabbing the bowl right off the counter. Sarah cornered him yet again and was about to tackle him for the bowl, until Bill stopped her.

“Don’t come any closer,” he warned, taking some of the dough onto his finger. “I have a weapon of mass destruction and I’m not afraid to use it.”
“And you say I’m the lame one?” Sarah smirked, ignoring his little joke. She took the bowl into her hands, and surprisingly, Bill let her. She set the bowl on the counter next to Bill, dabbing his nose with a clean finger playfully.

“I win,” she said smugly, hands on her hips.

In such a short amount of time that she wasn’t even sure what happened, she felt Bill’s fingers against her lips, coating them with cookie dough. Sarah opened her eyes, obviously annoyed, to a smirking Bill.

“I love the color,” he teased. “L’Oreal?”

“Hardy har har,” Sarah laughed sarcastically. “Get me a tissue so I don’t have to eat the cookie dough that was on your fingers which have been God knows where.”

“No.” Bill replied simply, crossing his arms.

“What? Why not?” Sarah whined slightly. "You made me look ugly!" Sarah pointed to her lips, pouting, and widening her big blue eyes for the best puppy dog effect.

“Because I’ve got a better idea,” and with that, Bill’s lips crashed against her own, his arms automatically locking around her waist.

It took Sarah a moment to realize that he was kissing her, a few seconds for her brain to scream at her to kiss him back. Finally she responded, moving her lips in synchronization against his own, bringing a low sound from his throat. Sarah locked her arms around his neck, caressing the baby hairs at the nape of his neck. Bill urged her to switch positions with him silently, and she obliged so that the small of her back was being dug into by the edge of the counter. It was most definitely uncomfortable, but Sarah’s mind was so busy processing the slightest idea that she was kissing Bill that it didn’t really occur to her.

After several minutes, they pulled away, and the smirk on Bill’s face had a lot more Tom in it than Bill. She never knew he could be so cocky.

“I think…” Bill began, pausing momentarily. “I think I’ve found a treat I like better than peanut butter cookies.”

I think my oneshots are a tad repetitive >.> But I hope you liked it anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 3:45 am

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!
I love it, and I'm sure Sarah will be head over heels with this!!
LOVELY AND SWEET! :3
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:57 pm

AAAAAAAAAAA this is what I call S.E.X.Y PERSONALITY o.o
I loveloveloveee this! I never thought of your oneshots as repetitive tho -_-
Thaaaanks for this! I really love it and was reading and blushin like weird Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:10 pm

:3 THANK YOU, THANK YOU BOTH...
Lol Sarah, I got the idea after I burned 7/10 of my fingers baking peanut butter cookies. Very Happy
I'm glad you liked it... I think imma write a oneshot for everyone on here :3 They're fun :3
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Aw, great one! :-) keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm

:3 Thanksiesss!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3   Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Better Than Cookie Mix .:: A Bill oneshot pour PrincessSasi :3
Page 1 of 1