Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetdevilishangel91
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-11

Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! Empty
PostSubject: Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!   Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:38 am

when i heard their song a years ago (through the monsoon) for the 1st time i bounce and i sing their song alot since then!!!that is before i saw their picture.....damn they r so cute....especially the kaulitz twin... Laughing after that,i'v became their loyal fan......... rabbit but their music is came 1st and their cuteness 2nd cyclops anyway,i hope this this site gv me alot info bout them....... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellangel91
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!   Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:55 pm

heyy welcome to the forum Very Happy !!!
I hope you will find anything you want about TH over here!!
Have fun being a fan and roaming around here Smile x
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
sweetdevilishangel91
Thinks TH Are From Japan

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!   Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:30 am

thanks bill's cutie Smile yea im hoping someone can help me out how to find Devilish's songs lyric....... i will extremely happy if someone can give me the links or directly give me the lyric of "warte" and "vampir" ..........its very hard to find it in the internet..... Crying or Very sad I LOVE THE SONG SO MUCH AND NOT ONLY THAT IM HOPING TH WILL SING IT BACK rabbit it will be cool......! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hellangel91
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!   Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:57 am

Hello Smile
Welcome to the forum Smile
I'm Xenia Very Happy
And, can I ask what's your name? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!   Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi im new here,im from malaysia,nice to meet y'all! Tokio Hotel für immer!
Page 1 of 1