Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

BILD Interview with Bill!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

BILD Interview with Bill! Empty
PostSubject: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:41 am

Bill Interview for BILD.de

TRANSLATION:

His fans were afraid, he could not speak during more of one week. But now he came back, the so sublime voice of the group Tokio Hotel. In the exclusive interview with BILD, singer Bill tells us what he crossed.

Bill: It was like that with me: No work. And they said: "okay, if we don't remove it, it will continue to come back and then it won't be possible to continue the song". And that was a new shock after this week. Quite (his future) rested on that (on the operation). After the best news, in the middle, there's forcing a reverse. It was the point where we knew that it was necessary to come back, especially as it now makes 4 week that we don't occur anymore.

Bill: Most the group was afraid of that... Because of the surgery, the anesthesia general and the thing in junk that goes in the throat until bottom. Just before I had watched a horror movie. And it was about, it was about a man.... I don't remember anymore his name. He was under general anesthesia but he saw all, he understood what arrived to him, he was in pain but he could not say anything. It means that he was indeed awakens but the doctors believed that all was perfect. He had to undergo an operation on his heart and the doctors opened him, the man could see it and he wanted to tell them that this is what's happening: that he isn't sleeping; but he couldn't move... And to say that I have watched that just before they operated me!! I thought about me, the most important thing was that I fall asleep, that was indeed the most important thing.
During 4 week he was out of use. They even forbade the singer to listen to his own musics!! The young man of 18 years has pass all these days in front of the TV, enthusiast to the idea to write, but with the concern about his fans.

Bill: It is incredible how the fans have reacted. I thought "no one indeed is going to worry for me because about that." But I realized that of a mannered or another the fans worried, that everybody sustained me and would help me to cross this test. It was indeed useful all that sustains. there were very touching attentions indeed... One among them sent me some vitamins besides because she didn't know what I had precisely. Well it was incredible!! In my refrigerator and in the closet I have tons of medicine of which some in duplicate. Therefore it is indeed incredible. A lot of thing arrived and I believe that I have not again quite seen but in any case I didn't already see pain of it.

Bill: Uhm... I believe that I wait impatiently to see the stage (Park of the princes), to see the team's people, indeed to see all these new people. And above all, the fans. Pressed to see that I can stand up with a micro in the hand and that all leaves! I want to return the happiness to people. It was awful for me that the tour was annulled and that all these fans went back sputters at home, whereas they had already waited outside hours and hours. They had waited impatiently for the concert. And I can imagine very well at what point they have been disappointed and I would like to apologize deeply. I am indeed impatient to be in front of you there, standing and to make all the people happy.

Tokio Hotel goes Thursday to America. Over there they are going to present the new record "Scream". We only have to hope that Bill won't lose his voice again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 8:06 am

nice interview
tnx for the translation!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:40 pm

u're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:54 pm

very nice interview and the film he watched before his operation is called "awake" if anyone would like to see it i don't think it's on dvd yet but try ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:10 pm

oh ok 10x for the info i wld like to watch it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:16 am

welcome freiheit any time!!!
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:32 am

i watched that movie..
OMG
I COULDNT SLEEP FOR ABT 2 WEEKS =\
WAAAAA333333
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! EmptyFri May 09, 2008 11:35 am

rly is it that much horror yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey gr888888 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BILD Interview with Bill!   BILD Interview with Bill! Empty

Back to top Go down

BILD Interview with Bill!
Page 1 of 1