Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3

Go down 
+2
Diana Kaulitz
Melissa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert

Female
Number of posts : 1939
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:56 am

Bravo: What makes you happy in your brother tom?

Bill: I admire the thought that he is such a good guitarist because he really worked a lot. And also he is the brother anybody would wish to have. I can count on him a 100%. My confidant in him has no limit.

Bravo: Same question for you tom

Tom: Bill is more confronted with problems than me. He doesn't give up and stays natural. Bill was born to be a leader. And I can't say anything against it.

Bravo: Are you ever scared for him?

Tom: Of Corse I am, he is very fragile. I think that all singers are to. He has to watch out not to crack. I am always scared that he couldn't support such a huge tour. That's why I take care of him and bring his tea.

Bravo: Do you take care of each other when your parents aren't around?

Tom: Yes I always say to bill “put a sweater on before catching a cold”

Bill: The singer is always the “pussy”. The other ones can be on scene if they are cold but I can't. That's why they all take care of me. But of Corse I take care of tom if he is sick.

Bravo: Tom always seams calm, does he ever get EMOTIONAL?

Bill: Tom has a big heart; he can be in love, sensible or sad like me. We are very likely on this subject. But he just doesn't show it like I do. He usually just shows it at home.

Tom: The both times in my life when I cried, bill was there every time.

Bravo: Do you ever say how much you love each other?

Bill: Of Corse we do that, we even hug each other... But to be honest we really need that, we know how much we mean to each other.

Bravo: What would you do to the other?

Bill: Anything, absolutely anything. We would even die for the other one.

Bravo: A bonus track on the new single is called “In Die Nacht”. In that song you talk about living together.

Bill: Yes, we absolutely wanted to make a song about our “connexion”. We even want to die together. The idea that one of us dies without the other is just hunting me... We couldn't even live without the other one.

Tom: It's true, it is such a horrible idea that one of us dies and lets the other one in the back...

Bill: I don't want to think about that, even if one of us has to go the other one will to.

Bravo: What would happen if something bad happened to one of you?

Bill: I thought about that: the both of us are on top of a mountain and one has to jump and disappear forever. We would jump together. Sure for a 100%.

Bravo: In “spring nicht”. Bill talks about a person witch didn't want to live anymore. Tom what would you do if bill really wanted to do that?

Bill: if one of us wouldn't want to live then the other one to.

Tom: If bill feels bad then I feel bad to. But of Corse I would do anything to save him. If someone could do that then it would be me.

Bill: Once I was at the hospital, when I woke up, tom was there. He stayed next to my bed all day long till he fell asleep. I just wanted to see my brother. Nobody else could have helped me in such a situation.

Bravo: Do you want to live together?

Bill: We can't imagine something else, maybe we would just be neighbors or have 2 houses connected with a door.

Bravo: Aren't you jealous when one of you has a girlfriend and the other one doesn't?

Bill: Of Corse not. We are happy for each other. If a girl was very important to tom, then I would just be happy for him.

Tom: A relation with a girl is very different from ours. I can't think of trusting a girl more than bill, and I wouldn't pass more time with a girl then bill. She will just have to accept it.

Bravo: What if a girl said “your brother or me”?

Bill: If a girl would have a problem with me then I just wouldn't love her, I would never let someone stop me and my brother from seeing each other.

Bravo: Would you ever love someone like this?

Bill: Our parents of Corse. But the relation we have is different. We knew each other when we were in our mother's stomach. We can't be more related to a person then this after that moment.
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelthfan.skyrock.com/
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:57 am

when i read this for the first time i wanted to cry
but omg me and my bro would never but NEVER be that close...
oh well too bad for him
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:55 pm

OMG! It's so sweet I love you
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 4:59 pm

omg
theyre so cute =)
TOM IS SUCH A HAWTTTIEE lol =D
Back to top Go down
Melissa

Female

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:15 pm

yeah
they bough are hoties
hehe
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:29 pm

ya..
toms a hawtieeeeeee! =P
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:18 pm

AWW!! brotherlyy loveee!..soo cuteee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:48 pm

YA IT'S SO NICE THAT THEY'RE SO CLOSE....
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:28 pm

omg i almost cried Sad
my sisters n I we dont have anuthing close to wat they have
ive always wanted to have a twin
they r rly lucky to have each other
has any one seen them hug??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3   Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super emotional interview with our favorite twins! <3
Page 1 of 1