Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(

Go down 
+12
Alleine483
Bills~lil~Angel
Mira
Dayana Kaulitz
darling
Verseau
Roy
^_^mrd^_^
kaulitzlover
miss kaulitz
Zeina Kaulitz
Diana Kaulitz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( Empty
PostSubject: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:11 pm

eno kel l wa2et bidallon bye7ko eno its unbeilivble eno fi 3andon fans bi america (l karra) w eno kel shi sar 3andon america w america hek 7asseh you might say im jelouse from merica well yes i am ! and im sure kel l other fans kamen ........plz post reply Smile bs eno hek 7esseh eno TH saro y7ebbo america aktar l shi Sad :'( w ana ktir eno ben2ehhir w sometimes bebkeh kel maye7ko eno america america w hek w lamma 7derit haydik l video taba3 TH 3am ye7ko 3an america lamma alo : this is just for you ! our american fans ! eno i dont know sarro l moufadaline 3and TH Sad anyway plz post a reply 10xx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Yeah your right! Crying or Very sad
They dont even know we exist!
but they will soon...IM SURE Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:31 pm

yh i hope soo min kel albehhh Very Happy .............i hope bi7ebbona aktar min america Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 4:43 pm

i just wish they come to lebanon and see how many fans they have Sad
but there won't be as much as the american fans cz not all the people know them here Sad
khalas a day will come and maybe they'll think of us.. we just want a day with them! or u know what? we just want 1 hour with them!! i hope they come.. but i'm really desperate Sad
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:05 pm

you guys u dont have to worry!
cose im postitive 100% they are coming!
cose we did sites and stuff and we have a petition thats gonna reach 1000!
and did u know that if TH are gonna see the sites we made they are gonna come here
even if the fans arent alot!just making a fansite will bring them here..did u know that??
thats why im happy and i have hope!WE WONT GIVE UP! Razz
and yes they will like us more than americans..cose theres no drug issues and bad
stuff here like america..anyways..until now keep ur fingers crossed! Wink
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:12 pm

yea ma3ke 7a22..
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

haha yeah ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 7:55 pm

diana is right Very Happy u rock diana Smile Very Happy <3 <3 (L)
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Haha thanks aya! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:07 pm

yeah lol u always te2na3ine Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 4:20 pm

HAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyWed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 pm

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 9:48 pm

2eh bass b7ess ino it's unfair ino 2ejo 3a israel w ma 2ejo la hon, cos jerusalem is about 300 km far from beirut they can come by car!!!
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Yeah!
Your right!
Back to top Go down
kaulitzlover
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
kaulitzlover

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Diana Kaulitz wrote:
you guys u dont have to worry!
cose im postitive 100% they are coming!
cose we did sites and stuff and we have a petition thats gonna reach 1000!
and did u know that if TH are gonna see the sites we made they are gonna come here
even if the fans arent alot!just making a fansite will bring them here..did u know that??
thats why im happy and i have hope!WE WONT GIVE UP! Razz
and yes they will like us more than americans..cose theres no drug issues and bad
stuff here like america..anyways..until now keep ur fingers crossed! Wink

yeah yr ryt!!
i mean after what uve
done im sure that they
gonna come just dnt lose hope!!
Wink Laughing I love you cheers
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 1:21 pm

if that was up to TH to decide if they come here or not, i'm sure they would directly come when they know about the fans. but if we really look at things more... "realisticly", we have to consider the production company that organises everything (tours, concerts, publicity stuff,...). you know?
we should never loose hope but we can't expect them to rush over here as soon as they hear about us...
and also don't forget the political crappy situation!! very big issue!!
i rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy hope they come, and maybe, just maybe if we put all our forces into action what happened in israel last year will happen to us...AND THEY WOULD COME!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 2:00 pm

Yeah!Ur right!
Actually I'm 100% sure that they will come here as soon as they know that they have LOTS of fans who want them here in Lebanon!So don't worry guys,all u have to do is wait ! Wait for them to come here and rock our world!David Guetta is coming here,so that gives us more hope!It means they will come here no matter how the political situation looks like ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kaulitzlover
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
kaulitzlover

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 2:37 pm

yeah thats very true! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:37 pm

loool guys im going to america in june 26 and they told me(uncle's family they live in america) that there's alot of t-shirts mugs..... of th there if i kno u guys a lot or live near me ( i live in jal el dib(beirut)) i would have got think for u lool lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 6:47 pm

Hahah..Cool!
Have fun there Razz
Back to top Go down
Verseau
TH Are My Ecstasy
Verseau

Female
Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:23 pm

i hope they do come for y'all
but come on america isn't that bad, there aren't that many drug issues there and its not that bad, the president's just an idiot. :[

i want them to come to taipei!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bunnybloodsucker666
darling
Thinks TH Are From Japan
darling

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Nah, I don't think they like americans that much. I think overall, their German fans mean the most and outside would probably be the French. I don't know, I read somewhere that Tom found the French people very interesting over Americans. Razz Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 7:01 am

lol nice one darling Razz and anyways ya i think they like the french and german fans much more then they like the americans, its just that there american fans are very numerus so it's a good thing for selling albums and products so they just want to keep their americans fans. that's what i think ..
and since many famous plp already came here like massari david guetta and many more reguardless the political situation i think they will most defently come when the know they got a lot of fans.. like maybe 17000 like in paris!! big number !
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 2:02 pm

Yeah you guys got a point. They just like all their fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mira
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Mira

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Thanks ktiir diana , cz you never let us feel that something is impossible , and i am sure they are coming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(   do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :( Empty

Back to top Go down

do you think TH like the american fans mostly ?? eno asdeh OVER !! ?? :(
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next