Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!

Go down 
+2
Zeina Kaulitz
Diana Kaulitz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:01 pm

What the word „love“means to you?
Bill: For me it means the most beautiful way to show the people how much you care about her. In my life love takes an important part of personal life and music. I think that love is the most important thing in life.

Tom: Bill said it so beautifully (laughs), but I don’t agree with him. Love, from my vision point, this is word what means same like passion and so on. I think that there is no true love. All those long relationships are just manners from one person to another. You know, I have never felt true love.

Bill: Yes you have, you just don’t want to say it out loud (everyone laughs except Tom)

Tom: Let me finish. I have never said to a girl that I love her, because I haven’t felt that way. Well, she didn’t felt too and if didn’t disposed me. I have had girls who just wanted to have fun and there weren’t misunderstandings between us.

But Ann-Katrin?

Tom: I don’t want to repeat this talk. I have nothing good to say about her. She wanted to „spoil“the band and me. But she couldn’t do that, so...forget it.

How old you were, when you did it first time? (Sex)

Tom: I was 13 (laughs), but I don’t want to talk about details...I think I have already said enough about that.
Georg: I have had my first time, but not as young as Tom’s, but yeah, I was 17 and I started the thing.

But you, Bill?

Bill: What me? (Laughs)

Have you had sex?

Bill: Maybe, maybe not. (Laugh)

What those suppose to mean?

Bill: It means that maybe I have and maybe I haven’t.

What is your biggest disappointment in sex, life, girls and etc?
Tom: I have them a lot, but here’s the one: When I was at school, before our music career started. I had a girl with who I got along very well. And there were rumors that I had say that my girlfriend is a very good lover...but I didn’t, REALLY. Once I stood in a playground with my friends, and I saw her walk to me... (Laughs) and she slapped me

Bill: It wasn’t just a slap; it was a very, very big slap.
Tom: Yeah Bill was also there then and actually it wasn’t...just a slap, she had very big hands and my face was red all over after that.

Bill: And whole school laughed.
Tom: Yeah... even you laughed. My own brother...twin.

Bill: You should have seen it! The girl’s face was red all over! She was kind of angry. Horrible!

Tom: I was awful. Okay, listen this...

Bill: before you begin I’d like to say, that don’t be surprised in Tom...he has many stories like this. Tom: I was 15. I had a girlfriend.

Bill: Girlfriend? You mean that girl who wanted sex!
Tom: Hahaahaa...it wasn’t funny (laughs): Me and girl, who I often visited, we were together in my place and then in her place. When we were in her place, we knew that nobody can disturb us there and we could do whatever we want. Right? Once we were in her place and we wanted to do *it*.
I thought we were just talking, when she started to kiss me and so on. I told her that if I start, I can’t stop...and so it happened...we had sex...and after that (laughs) stood on the doorway... (Laughs)

Bill: Stop laughing and continue
Gustav: Yeah, why are you laughing (laughs too)

Tom: Her parents stood on the doorway! I don’t know how I survived after that. I had to dress up quickly. I said goodbye to girl and left!

Bill: But that’s not all. Week later, Tom and I went to supermarket to buy something for our trip. We went to our dad. And there were some people before us, and we watched condoms. Actually, we were thinking, how can anyone buy them by taste and color? Then Tom took a packet and said to seller: „I’ll take these too“, but of course, he was just kidding (twins laugh)
when the father of that girl (he stood behind us), with who Tom had sex, said that her daughter likes strawberries and gave Tom a packet of red condoms.
(Laughs). I couldn’t stop laughing! Tom turned around and said to me: “Bill, I wait you outside! “.
But that all didn’t ended there. That man said to me that he will pay for condoms and asked of me, what color and with what taste condoms Tom like... I laughed and handed him a packet of watermelon taste condoms. I played and came out of the market...we laughed 5 minutes with Tom...
And when we were going home, that man came and stopped us and handed Tom a packet and said: „Look I’m too young to be a grandfather, this is for you and my daughter, be careful.“
Tom stood there a couple of minutes and said then: „Look, I may be young, but I’m not stupid. I have thousands of condoms in home and the last things I need from you are your condoms.
And if you care so much, then take this: we broke up with your daughter. So, don’t worry, but somebody else can make her pregnant. But don’ worry. I thing that me and my new girlfriend like those condoms...(laughs)…

Bill: Tom turned and left, I apologized to this man and run after Tom.
Tom: When I mentioned that new girl, I didn’t have anyone yet. I just need to get rid of this man...But it’s true, I dumped his daughter.
Bill: It’s true. First you dumped her and then she stopped me on the street, she cried, called me and talked about your sex. Thanks, Tom, so cold-blooded.

Tom: I stayed myself!
Georg: You don’t know, how is to live if you have a heavy stone on your heart!!
Gustav: Georg, even you are not better than him! (Laughs)

Thank you for being our guests and Tom, we hope, that you’ll have luck in love.
Tom: Thank you, and when the things come to love...that will not be easy

Last edited by Diana Kaulitz on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 2:53 pm

uff i know so much about tom now Shocked
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Yeah!
how could he do this to that poor girl?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:06 pm

yeah.. but now we know why he likes strawberries Razz
right sora? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:10 pm

HAHAHAH
YEAHH,
its so awesome.
OMG, i hope tom changes, IT KILLS ME when he talks about his sex life =[
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Yeah it hurts me sooo much!! Crying or Very sad Sad
but we just have to wait!!
so he can change !!

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:30 pm

i hope he does changeee!
causee DIANAAA..remember i have a wedding hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Haha!!
well u have a wedding..
we have a crush on him ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:21 pm

WOW Razz
Oki.. i hav to tell u smthn!! Razz
I already married tom Razz
Actually sora came to my wedding
It was before yesterday
If u don't believe it ask her Razz
2e7em sora eh?Razz
W don't worry i'm trying and working to make him stop talkin about his girls coz:
WEEEEEEEE DIE WHEN TOM TALKS ABOUT HIS GFS... IT'S KILLING US WEEEEEEEE LOST A DREAM WE ALREADY HAAAAAVE Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2008 9:33 pm

oh please guys!Razz
NONE of u married him!!!
hes my heart !
and no one marries my heart! I love you
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:39 pm

nah he's our heart.. Razz
nd i already married him :S:P
it's too laaate to apologiiiiiize.. chou khass:S:P
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 7:19 pm

Are you sure you married him Question Question
Cose yesterday he proposed to me and i said YES!!! Very Happy I love you Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:17 pm

ummm.. BEFORE yesterday he proposed 2 me nd i said yea Razz:P:P I love you Twisted Evil Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Haha well i guess hes married to both of us! I love you
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 10:44 pm

lol oki..Razz deal Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 12:19 pm

Haha okk Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 5:28 pm

la2 walla Razz w wen ma7alleh bil e3rab :????Razz TOM PERPOSED TO ME A WEEK AGO AND RIGHT NOW WE ARE MARRIED AND WE LIVE TOGATHER HE TELLS U HII Razz Wink Wink bas akid Razz we all married fake toms Razz hahahahahhahahahahahhaaa Razz 5alas let tom decide wich wife !
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Hahaha okkkk!!
hes married to all of us!! Wink
Back to top Go down
kaulitzlover
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
kaulitzlover

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 7:05 pm

i feel veryy pitty about that girl!
cose tom doesnt care about her anymore!
all he wanted is to ...u know! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:07 pm

yeah me 2 ! Sad
how could he do this to her ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 9:49 pm

yeah..
but at least she got the chance to see him anw!
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:00 pm

yeah!
and he got a chance to ruin his gf's life! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Thats not fair.
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:58 pm

yeah!i know!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kaulitzlover
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
kaulitzlover

Female
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 4:28 pm

yeah!
sometimes life is not fair at all! No
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/julieannpanes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!   Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel Interview About Love!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next