Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*

Go down 
+7
Bill's Cutie
Zeina Kaulitz
Tomylise
Roy
Freiheit20
ralph_94
^_^mrd^_^
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 7:19 pm

lol!! ich bin Roz!! Razz:P i'll try to post a part tonight but if i can't do it, it will be for tomorrow or after!! but no more 3 chapters at once!! a chapter a day keeps the sadness away;)!!! i change moods!! XD!! Razz

btw i luv u all! i'm so happy u like it!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male
Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 10:40 pm

i love u too Razz
lolen
ofcourse i do
hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.rios-roy-28.piczo.com
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:47 pm

sooooooo...another chapter like i promised!! <3
btw i wanna remind that it's not all my ideas, i just write it. but i get some basic idea-help from christine my friend! XD

Chapter 4:

Back at the hotel, the girls got in the room and starting jumping on the bed! Even Roz squeaked!! Both girls couldn’t sleep that night imagining every scenario of the next evening!

The next morning...:

Chridelije: Roz! What will we wear tonight??
Roz: something really cool!! It’s my first job offer as a writer and I’m not even in university!
Chridelije: I can’t believe it!! *squeaks* Very Happy this is WOW! You see? I always told u I was gonna meet Tokio hotel! You always doubted me! Now I’m gonna be the one to say... I TOLD U SOOOOOOOO!!
Roz: ok I just don’t want you to be disappointed if these boys turn out to be snobby rockstars!
Chridelije: don’t worry! I’ll be fine! Very Happy but I don’t think they’ll be like that!
Roz: ok we’ll see!

They went with their class all day and then at around 9 pm they were all dressed up and ready to go!
They sneaked out of the hotel and got to the arena. David was waiting there as he promised. He took them inside but they had to stay in the room next to the stage separately from the boys coz these were in their dressing room getting nervous together! The door of the dressing room opened and saki went out first then gustav, tom, georg and bill followed him! The girls stood up and said hi at the same time. Although the band was in a hurry, they each said hi and tom even managed to get a wink out to the girls! The 2 best friends sat down again. As the boys disappeared in the darkness, they were leaving behind a happy writer and a stunned fan!
The two girls then moved toward the stage and watched the first half of the concert in great joy standing up! Suddenly, Roz feels a hit on her body and falls on the floor! She didn’t notice the end of the normal standing up songs and Georg was running in. he bumped into her and fell on top! Chridelije, tom, bill and Gustav, even the security guards and the staff fell apart from laughter! Everyone had tears in their eyes!

Georg *gets up from the floor and helps Roz get up*: I’m so sorry!
Roz: No, I’m sorry! I was in the way and I didn’t see you coming!
Georg: I’ll see u after the show! I have to go now!

And he rushes off to continue the show!

so... DO U WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE CONCERT???????
post and tell me;) Very Happy:D Razz:P:P

Last edited by ^_^mrd^_^ on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i posted chapter 6 instead of chapter 4!! :$ so sorry!:()
Back to top Go down
Tomylise
Loves Germany
Tomylise

Female
Number of posts : 759
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:48 pm

I wanna know !!!!!!!
Razz:P
Back to top Go down
http://the-twins-kaulitz.skyblog.com
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:49 pm

i wanna know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 8:55 pm

2morow u'll all know!!Very Happy so i guess u like it:D:D!! thx:D
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:17 am

okiz !
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:01 pm

so i'll post another chapter tonight but now i can't coz my connex is very very scheisse!!Razz
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:02 pm

yea ok Razz
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 pm

OMG!!! i just realised that i did the stupidest thing ever!!! so let me tell u: the last time i posted a chapter i wasn't paying attention so i skipped 2 chapters!!! so if u wanna understand the story right plz re-read my last chapter post! chapter 4 instead of 6! i edited the whole thing!! i'm so embarrassed and sorry!!Sad
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:48 pm

it's ok i just came Razz and read it Razz so it's ok wiz me ^_^ Razz:P and come on hurry i wanna know!! ouh that Roz!! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 am

it's ok
jst take ur time in with the story
Back to top Go down
Tomylise
Loves Germany
Tomylise

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 am

It's ok, no problem ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:36 pm

no problemo !
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 pm

thx guys for understanding! now here's another chapter! sorry again for my previous mistake! ENJOY the chap!Very Happy

Chapter 5:

The show ended and the screaming fans said bye to the band with Gustav’s wave and even more screams!! So after leaving the stage Gustav sat on the ground and the staff started to massage his leg, bill grabbed the candy bowl that was on the table in front of the girls and started eating, tom and Georg sat down next to the girls:

Georg: hey I’m so sorry I bumped into you like that during the concert, but I’m just so clumsy sometimes!
Tom: sometimes?! ALWAYS!
Georg: ok ok tom!! Stop acting ur all that in front of the girls!
Tom: I’m not acting!! Wink
Georg:Yea ok... whatever! *to Roz* so again I’m sorry!
Roz: don’t worry about it! i’m really clumsy too! I should’ve seen u were coming my way!
Georg: no no I should’ve looked where I was walking! It’s all my fault!
Roz: no no it’s totally mine!
Georg: no it’s mine!
Bill: ShTOPff!! *with his mouth full of gummy bears* u’re both clumsy! It’s both ur fault!

Bill tried to talk but since his mouth was full, he pronounced everything wrong! But even though he said the words pretty vaguely, the 2 clumsiest ppl in the world both blushed! During this whole time, Chridelije was in shock and speechless! She couldn’t believe that tom was sitting right next to her, and bill was talking with little bits of chewed gummy bears bouncing from his mouth every time he spoke!

Tom *to Chridelije*: so what’s your name?
Chridelije: I’m Chridelije and this is Roz
Tom: I was just asking for yours! Ur friend and georg are falling for each other! And I’d like to fall for u for the night!! (georg and Roz turn into tomatoes!)
Chridelije: oh well then I’ll fall for u too Wink

Meanwhile:

Gustav *trying to stand up*: oh god my feet!! It hurts!! Biiiiiiillllllll did u leave any candy for me?
Bill: Uh Oh!! I didn’t know u wanted candy! Sorry!
Gustav: OMG u ate the whole bowl?!
Bill: uhhhh yea!
Gustav: how the hell do u stay so skinny! And I’m the one getting chubbier by the second when I’m STARVING!
Bill: I’m sorry I didn’t mean to eat it all! But they’re so tasty, sugary, yummy, delicious, luscious,...
Gustav: ok I got the picture! The candy is good! No need to say all that!

Then...:

Georg: so your name is Roz?
Roz: yea! And ur georg, right?
Georg: well yea! Didn’t u know?
Roz: not really I don’t know much about Tokio hotel like my friend here who’s in love with the Kaulitz...
Tom:which Kaulitz?
Roz: u guys Kaulitz! I dunno she’s always talking about the twins!
Chridelije*kicking Roz and whispering*: enough already! Shut up!
Roz: oh ok sorry I didn’t know u wanted me not to say anything about your obsession!

david: ok guys enough small talk now! Let me tell you the story!

David tells the band how he met the girls and what they’re gonna be doing!

Bill: oh cool! So Roz your gonna be working with me!
Tom: and me too! IN YOUR FACE GEORG!
David: tom don’t be so happy! The girls are gonna work with all of you since I won’t allow any of your names not to appear on the “written by” part!
Gustav: good! So I won’t be waking up at 9 for nothing anymore!
Georg: good!! IN YOUR FACE TOM!
Tom: I don’t care I got my beautiful Chridelije here!!!
Georg: and Roz will stay mine!

The whole room went silent and georg didn’t believe it came out of his mouth like that! Roz blushed to death, and rushed to the bathroom to wash her face! She had just met this guy! He wanted her and she wanted him too! Chridelije followed her best friend and went into the tiny bathroom!
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:20 pm

OMG I'M ADDICTED TO THIS STORY
it's soooooooooo cool
why don't u make a book roz ?
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:58 pm

thx!!Very Happy actually i'd love to make a book!! with all my fanfics in it (road trip, spells, adventures,... and all the other ones that i'm working on!) but my dream is to turn them into movies where actually TH would act!! that's impossible, i know, but i just dream about it! Very Happy

thx royZzz:D:D Very Happy:D Very Happy:D Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 8:07 pm

my cousin is making a book ! Smile
wilkommen mon cousin (K)
Back to top Go down
Tomylise
Loves Germany
Tomylise

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:14 pm

I love the "IN YOUR FACE TOM" & "IN YOUR FACE GEORG"
If you turn them into moovie call me i'll be Chridelije ! Razz:P:P
This story is really cool ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:42 pm

yea it is rlly cool
this is my cousin tomylise Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomylise
Loves Germany
Tomylise

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 pm

eah ! I know ! Razz
I tell before that you're a genius family Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Freiheit20
Forum Admin
Freiheit20

Female
Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-03-24

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:47 am

CooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL i love it love it love it!! that's my fav. story toooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Xx.mysterious.kiss.xX
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:55 am

thx everyone!!!! i'm soooo happy u like it!!! loving my genius family!!Very Happy:D so here's another chapter... Very Happy:D thx again!(K)

Chapter 6:

In the bathroom:

Chridelije: OMG OMG OMG!! Georg fell bad for you!
Roz: you don’t know that...
Chridelije: OMG and you fell too!! Ahhhhhh so cuuute! You’re blushing!
Roz: NOT AGAIN!! Move over so I can wash my face!
Chridelije: OMG I can’t believe this! Btw my stupid friend, water won’t wash your redness away!
Roz: I know! But it can help!!
Chridelije:whatever!! All I know is that... ROZ AND GEORG SITTING IN A TREE K.I.S.S.I.N.G. 1ST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES…
Roz : OMG SHUT UP!! Okay! i like him! Happy now?!
Chridelije: WOOHOO! You confessed! Yaaaay!! I’m RIGHT! I’m ALWAYS right! Woohooooooooo
Roz: what the hell is wrong with you? shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The girls hear a knock on the door and both freak out and panic in that tiny room!

Bill: is everything okay in there?
David: do u want help?
Tom: I can come in if you want!
Chridelije: no no we’re fine! Just having a girl moment! We’ll come out in a sec! *to Roz* so you’re ok now?
Roz: ja ja just go out now! I’m dying here!
Chridelije: ok

Chridelije opens the door and both girls get out all smiling and happy!

Roz: frankly guys we are here on a school trip and we can only escape at night! So we’ll try to escape on shopping days too! But we have to leave in about a month!
David: for your sneaking out, it’s ok we’ll manage our days with you’re trip plans! for your leaving, we’ll have to see about that! we’ll figure out something! You girls don’t worry!
Georg: so now we go celebrate?
Roz: we really shouldn’t! we have to get back!
Georg: no no! you’re already out! Be bad tonight and go with the most handsome boys to a club!
Roz: ummm... OKAY! I LOVE to party!!
Tom: WOOOOO !!! we’ll dance till we drop!
Chridelije: ok!! Gr8!
Bill: I’ll go have a drink with you!
Gustav: I’m going with you too but I need you guys to drop me off at the store first! I want to get gummy bears!

i already posted that chap by mistake but i guess if u read it again it makes more sense!!Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 2:09 pm

I LOVE UR FAN FIC !!!!!!! i just wanna keep knowing wat happens next Razz
Back to top Go down
Roy
Forum Mod
Roy

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:34 pm

GR8 GR8 GR8G GR8
storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*   3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd fanfic!*~**~*AdvEnTUrES*~**~*
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next