Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!

Go down 
+5
Dayana Kaulitz
Sora Kaulitz
miss kaulitz
Diana Kaulitz
Zeina Kaulitz
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2008-02-08

???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! Empty
PostSubject: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Like u saw, they putted TOKIO HOTEL in the LEBANESE NEWSPAPER!!!!! not just one time, it's 3 TIMES!!!!
On friday, saturday, and today!!!
Can u believe it??
It's in the newspaper: Al Balad
So yeahhhh theyr gona be finally famous in lebanon Very Happy:D:D

10x Balad newspaper, u r 2A2WA 3ALAM Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY!!!!!!!??????????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
what did they say about them !!?!??!?!please tell me !
its a really GREAT news !!
Thanks Zeina! I love you ur the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 pm

OMG zeina plzz tell ussssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:13 pm

lol Razz
Friday ==> A pic for th nd they talked about bill enno that he's a girl
Saturday ==> A WHOLE PAGE FOR THEM!! NeutralRazz fiya interview with them w 2 pictures w stuff Razz
2day ==> duno.. but my friend told me that they hav a picture for them..

aya ==> lk sry ktiir i can't talk on msn cz all the msgs aren't sent :S:S i have a big problem with my msn :S
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 9:16 pm

btw diana nd every1 ==> call me ZOUUUN Razz:P:P lol
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Haha ok Zoun! Razz
thanks for telling us!
but what do u mean when u said they were talking about Bill that hes a girl?
i mean that means lebanon hates them!
can u make it more clear! Wink
thanks again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 3:50 pm

OMG OMG OMG Razz hehe but bill is ot a girll ! Razz :@ hehe anyway maybe THwill come to lebanon (HOPE) thats why ....well u might think im crazy but as i always say : NOTHING IS IMPOSIBLE
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Oh nooo don't take it in the wrong waaay Razz
they were talkin about original people Razz:P
they said that with his makeup and stuff he's like a girl but he's actually a guy nd that makes him & his band special
loool Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 4:28 pm

OH!!
Hahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Sorry that i'm late, but i just saw it:???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! News_p11
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:03 pm

there's a hole page about them!!:???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! News_p13

???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! News_p14
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptySat Mar 01, 2008 3:22 pm

OMG!
thank you soooo much!
thank u thank u thank u ! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 8:59 pm

omggg isn't it amazin ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptySun Mar 02, 2008 9:16 pm

YEAH VERYYYYY MUCH!!!!!!! Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 6:34 pm

looooooooooooooool Razz
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 pm

It's a dream come true! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2008 10:08 pm

yep Razz
but my dream is to marry tom I love you queen
nd not to fly .. over the rainbow.. SO HIGH.. Razz:P
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 5:40 pm

LOL me 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeina Kaulitz
Forum Mod
Zeina Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:23 pm

no no ur dream is to marry bill Razz
leave tom for meeee Rolling Eyes Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Hahaha both of them are the same Razz
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 10:07 pm

guys,
can anyone plese tell me whats written? =S
my arabic suckss =[
waaaaaaaaa333 Sad Sad Sad
PLEASE. translate Sad
Back to top Go down
Diana Kaulitz
Forum Admin
Diana Kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm

What do u mean ur arabic sux?!?!?
i mean,mine it sux 2..but i can understand Razz
anyway..they are talking about their bios,success,interview,and saying that bill isnt a girl!
Back to top Go down
Sora Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Sora Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 4:54 pm

ya well, ive been in lebanon 2 years..und im still learning arabic.. =S
Back to top Go down
miss kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
miss kaulitz

Female

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:28 pm

i tried to translate it, i did my best:
1st pic:you may think at fist sight that it's a japanese band from tokyo, since their name is Tokio hotel. And you might think that the band's main singer Bill kaulitz is girl because of his strange hair style, his face expressions and his make-up. But in reality, it's a german pop band who's actually having an international success specialy in their song the monsoon, and bill kaulitz is indeed a man.

2nd pic and 3rd:
Intro: Tokio hotel is the most numerous (i don't know if it's right) band in germany in 20 years, they sold more than 3 million albums in only 2 years, and their tickets are sold out months before their concerts. Their first song Ready Set Go was the 1st in many music awards. what does the band tell us about its begining and its quick success?

How did the band start? and how did you meet each other?
-Tom: Bill and i got in the music business since we were kids. My step father, who was in a rock band and owned a music academy, gave me a guitar, so i started to play. I was sure that the guitarist can get more women.
-Bill: i always wanted to sing ans i started when i was six. i wrote my first song at nine.
-gustav: every time i heard music i would start playing the rythm using my fingers. and when was 6 i got lessons and got my first drums.
-georg: i was 12 when some of my friends created a band and they were looking for a bassist. i liked it and that's how i started to play this instrument.

Scream is your first album in english. What are the difficulties that you faced?
-Bill: The words are very important to us, and we want everybody to understand them. and when many people became interested in our music, we tought we should make english copies of our german albums. we didn't expect from people to translate our lyrics, so we did it ourselves.

By who are affected in music?
Tom: We listen to different kinds of music. i specialy listen to german hip hop. and bill like many bands like placebo, greenday, and coldplay. however, georg likes oasis and fall out boy and gustav likes bands like metallica. we always wanted to fing our own style. and we didn't want to be compared to other bands. and since our taste in music is very different, we can say that what gathers us is tokio hotel the band.

how do u see youselves in the future and were do u see tokio hotel later?
-Tom: tough question, i can only talk about us. we want to make shows, and music as long as we could. it always has been our dream and we attend to keep it.

what the aim you want to get to through you music?
-Bill: there isn't one message, every song has its own. we want the fans to see theirselves in our songs. i write aboput experiences and things that happened to our friends and fans. they write to us a lot and tell us about their lives and we get inspired by that. the most important thing about our lives is to bo free and we do what we want, and we don't stick to the rules. we try to live our dreams, to express ourselves, and to never give up.

what about the chemistry between the band's members?
Tom: we know each other for all most 7 years. we're friends and we can understand each other without having to speak. we love to talk about stuff and we do it all the time. but we exactly realize when one of us needs some space.
-Bill: about the writing process, it could be something we talked about, lived heard about, or seen, anything that touched us.

After the band has signed his first 1st album, they tought it's time for a fresh start. they changed their name from develish to tokio hotel since it's their favourite city, and because they will be living in hotels in most times.

Tokio hotel Zimmer 483 live in europe:
professional or not, the tokio hotel's capacity to fill the concerts is a true accomplishment. it's obvious that they have s carisma, and they are confortable in live singing. the zimmer 483 tour lasted more than a month and a half and was all over europe. this album include the songs we sung in the exceptional concert of may the 2nd of last year, in oberhouson (wtf?).

Tokio hotel:
a pop rock band created on madgbourg (germany) in 2001 by 4 boys:
Georg listing:
born in march. 31, 1987, a violin player, he the oldest. he learned to play this instrument at 12 in the music academy that gustav was in.
Bill kaulitz:
born in september the 1st in 1989, he's the singer. he started to write when he was 6. he participated in Starsearch et got out in the quarter final.
Tom kaulitz:
he's bill's twin brother, he writes some music compositions. his passion to play the guitar was due to his step dad who was also a guitar player. he became to play the guitar when he was 6.
Gustav Schaefer:
born in september, the 8th in 1988, he's the drummer. his dad encouraged him to play music since he was young and he likes eric clapton and genesis et his started to learn playind when he was 6.
Back to top Go down
Dayana Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Dayana Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-03-02

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! EmptyWed Mar 05, 2008 9:45 pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy this is soooo cool i can't believe it!!!! finlay in lebenon newspapers !! this is progress!! cheers thx for the article!!!!! lol ps: girls leave bill alone ... he is taken lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!   ???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

???!!! TOKIO HOTEL IN THE LEBANESE NEWSPAPER ???!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next