Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

St Paul Concert Review

Go down 
+4
dAnA
^_^mrd^_^
ralph_94
liebmichinzimmer483
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
liebmichinzimmer483
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
liebmichinzimmer483

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-28

St Paul Concert Review Empty
PostSubject: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:13 pm

I'm just going to post in case anyone wanted to read it. And I'm sorry ITS REALLY LONG.

Okay SO! I got to the venue at like 7 am I was SUPPOSE to be there before 5 but my friends freakin cell DID NOT RING but luckily we woke up at 6:30 and not like 12 pm I would have had the huest temper tantrum EVER! --Back to the concert. We got there and there were bags and stuff lined up but NO ONE was there so a Mom told us everyone was in the back of the Myth by their TOURBUS I got there and saw a ton of girls dressed in the usual TH fan attire, black shirts jeans with lacey skirts on top and clashing socks. But there were 3 girls near me who were dressed decent and so my friend and I joined them. Turns out it was Jo from TH-US.com and Fatima from THA and her friend [sorry if you‘re reading think I don‘t know how to type your name]. Yay! Friends!! We went back to the line and were like SCREW IT their sleeping. So we were chatting then the three other girls went to Mikkie Ds for breakfast when they came back we went. And let me tell you for being so anti-mc donalds I LOVE THEIR STEAK BURRITOS!!

Okay so basically the line was chill the girl in front of us were fucking annoying as hell and I wanted to punch them for giving me a HUUUUUUGE headache but I just kept drinking water I DID NOT want to pass out during the concert. We all kept going to best buy to pee lmfao the guy at the door was like “Oh you guys again” and then went we would leave he said “See you in half an hour!!” lol it was fun making fun of him. We all basically talked the whole day it was nice lol We were debating how many people were coming because Jo said she called 2 days ago and they said they only sold 150 tickets and I was about to CRY. How pathetic would that be. Then when I was calling Lisa and telling her she kept lauuuuughing and then she call the venue and they were like “Between 500-1000” and so I just went to the box office and asked and the lady said a little over a 1000 and I was in SHOCK lol. So ya during the line I met people from the forum like Sabki and I was waiting for Elphaba to come I was so excited when she finally did!!! I also met Meg from tokiohotelus.com I met her at the roxy but I had NO idea she was from MN and so I was really excited!!! But okay so there was a ton of people who won meet and greet it was lame. Its was suppose to be one, the poster contest winner but there were like 7 or something other girls. Well that wasn’t what made me mad it was that after they met the boys they got to go in first WTF! When we got in the checked us all I had was my ticket and my friend kept my phone and hers in her pocket. She had my camera since she isn’t a huge TH fan she took pictures for me Thanks MJ!!! We got in and she was in front of me and she was walking--CLEARLY new to TH fans I was like MARISSA RUN!!!!

So we got FRONT ROW! RIGHT IN FRONT OF GEORG BABY! I was holding on to the barricade for my life I was NOT going to let people pull me back. We were there and met nice girl from Detroit. I could see Tobi by the bar lol idk if he was drinking but I saw him. The security guards in front of us were funny except for the black one he was really cocky it pissed me off. I mean I hate cocky guys I can’t even stand tom! But the older guy was really sweet and nice I liked him! We were talking about Jason Mraz and how he sold out and they said they might have a second show. I AM PRAYING TO GOD THAT THEY DO. There was a little asian guard but dude he was BUFF! I was trying to ask him something and I was like “JACKIE CHAN!” and he did they prairie dog turn and stare hahahah I was just laughing and he kept doing it. The security gave everyone in front row a cup of water and jolly ranchers and starbursts. It was BALLIN. I was like Why do you do that? [about the candy] and they were like “Its just something we always do at the Myth” I was just like OH sweet! [no pun intended] There was a HUUUUUUUUUUUGE stage curtain and it had the TH logo I wanted to have it and just sleep in it hahah. But we saw these dudes grabbing on the curtain so we knew it was SHOW TIME! I braced myself and looked at Marissa and I was like GET READY.

And BOOM! The curtain came flying down! And then played the “NANANANANANANA NA NA!” I scream really quick and then I couldn’t help but say the NANANA’s THANKS TH DVD! It felt a little surreal at the beginning but then it was really real haha. So like before Bill started singing I was just like 8DDDDDDD to Georg and he smiled back! GAH HE IS SEXSEXSEX!!!! Fangirlspazzover--for nao. But AH! I sang as loud as I can! And I apologize to those around me. But yea Okay to be honest I remember a lot of what happened but just not during which songs so I’m going to put what I remember of each song then just put a generalization of the whole concert. After every song the lights went out and that’s when I screamed and random shouts of I LOVE YOU GEORG, but during songs I sang and I always kept my arm out just in case. Okay so then Final Day- my absolute FAVORITE song. Singing and singing and then my FAVORITE part the JUMPING! “This is the final thunder upon your roof so high! Lets stay awake for the morning LIVE ON LIVE ON!!!!” I jumped and I don’t care if I stepped on any ones feet IT WAS MAH JAM! Then it was 1000 oceans and AHHHHHHHHHH I love that song! And its amazing live! Skjdhflsdhf Sorry ahah. After that was Love is dead and if I can recall it wasn’t like the concert version where its like Es ist vorbei bei bei beix100 Which I love that version more than the orginal. After that was Live Every Second. This was such a fun song to have going on. But AAAAAAAAAH I was pissed because during the humping part he came over to right in front of us and he didn’t hump! But it was cool because Bill would go “LIVE EVERY SECOND OH!” and Tom would mouth it but I heard him say OH! It was cool hearing his voice in person. After that Monsoon. Ahhh My favorite part is like when they take they HUGE pause and every one is screaming--the lights were out during that it was wicked. Then it was Black it was like REALLY stupid because I looked in the crowd and like NO ONE was singing along it seemed like they didn’t know the lyrics what the eff?! After black was Scream which was reaaaaaally awesome!! Bill kept making us scream louder after the last one. And I love it when he whips out the megaphone. They did the priceless NAAAAAAAAAAAA NANANA sound. And it kept going NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and we were all screaming during it. After that was Don’t Jump. That sound is just so beautiful I love it so much. Then it was Raise Your Hands and I kept messing up the words again and was singing in German OY!!! Finally after that was Ready Set Go! I was waaaaaiting for this song because last time at the Roxy it was the opening song and it gave me chills from then on. After that was By Your Side it was amazing and just sooo beautiful. So after that they left but everyone knew they had two more encores. So we were all chanting encore and then Tokio Hotel. They came back and played Rescue Me and then they left and play Durch Den Monsun. Both were amazing.

Here like the more interesting part--for me atleast. Here are like the things that went on but I don’t remember which song. So seriously I know people say this a lot and it doesn’t make me any special-er than anyone else but it definitely made the experience a lot more special BUT like during the whole concert it was awesome because Georg kept smiling at me it was just AHHHHH I am on a permanent Georg high seriously HES A SEXY BEAST!!! I love being on his side a hell of a lot more than Toms because Tom is like in a zone when he plays he’s like in a bubble. Georg just looks so passionate when he plays and his head banging-- I swear it was going in slow motion. But ya all those smiles was just a farkin lovely addition to this amazing concert. Another thing is Bill and I made a lot of eye contact in this concert. At the Roxy we never did and I was right in front of him!! H e kept looking over me. But this time he looked RIGHT at me a couple of times and to see his brown eyes -melts-. Also, Bill came to the edge of the stage and he was right in front of me and he was reaching out and we were all reaching to touch him but I was the closet sadly not close enough but his Black and white nail polished finger was literally an inch away from my white one. It was sooooo close but its okay that we didn’t touch but it would have been nice ^^. I almost caught Georgs pick but it fell and I was on the floor looking for and it was RIGHT BY MY FOOT and another girl got it I was pissed I didn’t notice!! During the whole concert I couldn’t see Gustav and you can’t really tell from this review but he is my favorite. But his symbol was covering his eyes [the best feature]. But he came and poured water on us and then threw one drumstick that was too behind me to even try. I guess that’s one of the perks of being in like 4-6 row. But it was sooooooooo cool seeing mon amour like 6 feet away. Bahh I wish I saw more of him in the concert T_T

I love this concert so much more than the Roxy which is saying a lot because it was my first concert ever and of course their first US one. But I took like 200+ picture in LA and I couldn’t remember the concert the next day!! Instead of sightseeing I was crying in my hotel room. But this will forever be a night I will TRULY remember. Bill said that they are going to come back but I hope he really means it because I mean it didn’t sell out but there was 1k+. I hope that’s good enough for them. I really wish it would be at the Myth again I loved it there. Its soooo beautiful, classy and chic inside! There was one or two arschlochen of security guards but its okay Jackie Chan and the older guy were AWESOME. They took good care of us. They had bottle of water with holes in them and during the concert would ask us if we needed water. But ya I wish I could relive this day over and over again. But to be honest it really revived my love for TH because its been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since a new album and their songs didn’t have the same kick they did when I heard about them 2 years ago but now it definitely does. I hope the guys had fun and come back because I will be waiting.<33 =]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotelamerica.net/forum/member.php?u=1913
ralph_94
Got Gustav's Drum Sticks In A Concert
ralph_94

Male
Number of posts : 1987
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:29 pm

utterly speechless. wow.
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 pm

lol whatt??
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 pm

it's so heartfelt Razz
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 pm

Lol thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female
Number of posts : 1704
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:50 pm

i love that review!! the georg parts are like a DREAM!! i wanna go to a concert so bad!! maybe soon! hopefully!
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:08 pm

I swear it was a dream!!! I wish i never woke up!!

Dude don't worry they will come to lebanon soon enough!!!
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:16 pm

i hope! i'm editing the fan meeting video now! they should totally come!
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:18 pm

are you guys talking in arabic or in english in it? i'm excited!!
Back to top Go down
^_^mrd^_^
In Tom's Car
^_^mrd^_^

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:27 pm

english and some german! no arabic!
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 9:49 pm

AWWW why no arabic?
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:26 pm

lawl we barely talk arabic Razz
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:38 pm

WHAT!!!!!!

How do you guys barely talk arabic?! Okay well i'm talking about lebanese arabic? YOU CANT TALK THAT!?

thats so crazy.
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 11:14 pm

no like among us but yes we DO KNOW HOW SPEAK OUR DIALECT OF ARABIC XD
Back to top Go down
liebmichinzimmer483
liebmichinzimmer483

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:42 am

hahahha sorry for spazzing it just thought its crazy that you guys dont naturally speak arabic first
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:21 am

hahaha for me it's : english
arabic
french
in daily life Razz
Back to top Go down
dAnA
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
dAnA

Female
Number of posts : 1457
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:24 pm

O.O WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh! AND HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOLYYYYYY CRAPP U R LUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! ok ...*deep calming breath* ...JUST WOW! SOMEDAY i will go to a concert of TH 2222222222222222222...and THEY SHALL ROCK OUR F***IN WOOOOOOOORLLLDD!! woooooohooooooo xD
Back to top Go down
http://the-rockin-chic.piczo.com
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female
Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:28 pm

well ok then i would love to go to a th concert to and im totally gettin bkstage passes if i can but u need some of my adhd pills it will calm u down loo
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:43 pm

we all decied that if they ever come to turkey we're all flying there XD
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:45 pm

lol u do that they r in america rite now where i happen to live so yea but im a broke beotch
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:24 pm

hahahahah go look in the couch for money XD
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:25 pm

umm this is my aunts house
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:28 pm

.. oukay then Razz
Back to top Go down
Bills~lil~Angel
Bills~lil~Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:32 pm

lawl i live wit her duh
Back to top Go down
ralph_94
ralph_94

Male

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:34 pm

DUHH but like i don;t want u to mess up ur aunt's house Razz u be nice now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: St Paul Concert Review   St Paul Concert Review Empty

Back to top Go down

St Paul Concert Review
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next