Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

bill's story...

Go down 
+11
Bills~lil~Angel
SarahKaddoura
R.p
NiXe!.
Freiheit20
Tom's girl
moni TH
taniakaulitz
Lea MissShwarz Kaulitz
Alleine483
Bill's Cutie
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

bill's story... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:37 pm

merci 7abeebte <33 ahahaha hayde hek 3ade bitsir bwa2efa 3al suspense Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:09 pm

haha!! eh suspense Razz Razz Razz
Nice chapter Joanna!!!
Please tell me he's not going to suicide Sad Razz Razz
kdg
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

hahaha merci Razz hl2 bitshufe ba3den
Razz
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:06 pm

de rien Razz Razz
w ok.. i'll wait Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 10:26 pm

bravoo ya shatra Razz
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:59 pm

=| =|
YAy!!!! A++
la ele Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am

smalla 3layke Razz
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:33 pm

YAy!! w 3layke nshalla Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 am

hahahahhahaha mewci Razz
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:54 pm

Sorry guys! I had too much studies, I couldn't write sooner than that.

Chapter 19 :

..Bill read it, and it was from Tom. His tears couldn't stop flowing, he started shrieking for help, he was half conscious, but then Georg heard him and rushed to see what was going on.

Georg : What's wrong, Bill?! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_neutral
Bill : My brother, my twin, my life! -said Screaming & Crying-
Georg : Explain, please!
Bill : Read this damn note and understand what I MEAN! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_sad Oh Tom, I'm so sorry bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_sad .
Georg : Okay...Bill...Calm down.

Note :
" Thank you for everything, Bill. I'm never coming back...my last goodbye for you. I loved you, but you hurt me, it's your own mistake. I hope you never find me, you're better off without me.

Your twin -- Tom "

Georg : BILL HURRY UP AND CALL THE POLICE TO SEARCH FOR HIM!
Bill : I have no power to do anything, Georg. I'm devastated, how could I do such mistake!
Georg : It's no time for regret! Come on, move it and find your brother before he does something!
Bill : You know the number of the police here?
Georg : Yeah, I'm dialing...-police department answers- Oh Hey, please can you send police to search for Tom Kaulitz? Yes Yes, I'm sure! We're his band mates, Ok ok, Thanks.
Bill : So, what is it now?
Georg : They sent police men to check up the public places. They'll call us as soon as they find him.
Bill : Great. Thanks, Georg.
Georg : No problem, Bill. Best buddies!

A few minutes later, the police calls Georg for a positive result. Bill & Georg ran to the tour bus and went to the location where they found Tom Kaulitz. The same place, Tom had stayed at the beach, Bill saw his twin brother lying on the floor, unconscious of what is happening, bottles of drinks around him and burnt cigarettes. Bill was sobbing so badly, he couldn't stand seeing his brother in such state. However, he was the reason for all of this, he was the one to blame for all of this mess. Bill held his brother in his arms, broken inside, more than ever before, and then Tom gained consciousness again. His twin brother jumped around happily for having his brother back to life.

Tom : I'm sorry...
Bill : No, no, no! It's all my fault, Tommi! I'm so so sorry I ignored you, I shouldn't have turned my back on you, I'll never forgive myself for this. I love you, Tom.
Tom : I'm sorry I behaved this way, I guess you know now how much important you are to me.
Bill : Yeah, it's so clear...
Georg : TOM! What happened to you? What went wrong?
Tom : Nothing, Georg...Just a bit of a conflict between me and myself.
Georg : You'll tell me later, okay?
Tom : Pff, Fiiiine.

Tom was taken to the hospital for check ups. They wanted to know if he is okay or not, but Tom was good, there was no problem, he was just too drunk last night and he needed rest. Bill was grateful to know that there was no big deal about Tom's dizziness, and he was being very careful about him and helping him in every way, he couldn't forget what he had done to his brother. Then, they went into the tour bus to go to the hotel and leave Tom rest alone in his room after this whole incident, but Bill wouldn't leave Tom, he always felt like apologizing, but he knew it will never work. He sat with him in the room serving him what he needed, it made Tom surprised why Bill was being so caring.

Tom : What's wrong, Bill? I can move, I'm alive.
Bill : I'm sorry I'm being over-protective, but I wanna make it up to you, and it never feels enough what I do. bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_sad
Tom : Bill, please forget what happened, I'm okay... I didn't know what I did... You were right about everything, I must be the one who is sorry.
Bill : I just wanted the best for you. bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_sad
Tom : Stop crying or you're look like a kid on Halloween with your make up on your face, go wash your face, Go! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_razz
Bill : Hahaha, Okay fine . bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_razz
Tom : Tell me when your done. I won't look at your face like it is now.
Bill : OKAY TOM! I GOT IT bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_razz .
-a few seconds later-
Bill : Better now? bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_surprised
Tom : Very good bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_cool . You should get used to putting make up when needed, not more, can't you be natural for one time ?
Bill : Why don't you try skinny jeans for one time ?
Tom : Shut up, I wish I didn't talk bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_razz . Whatever, do what you want lil' bro .
Bill : Love you Tom! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_biggrin

Later on, Tom was curious about what Bill did last night when he wasn't there. Bill told him about the Fan Party after this tour over here to thank the fans for voting and letting them win. He agreed as well, and was very excited to party. After loads of concerts in America, it was time to go back to Germany for the Fan Party, it was one night away. The boys were nervous as usual though this time there was no performance, only signing session with a small party. By then, Bill had lost his lion hair, instead it was straightened and had a certain way of style, it was dyed all pitch black. As usual, the band always shopped for new & amazing clothes. But a very annoying question interrupted, a common question asked by Gustav.

Gustav : Will there be any Gummy Bears or Gummy Bear shake tomorrow night ? bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_albino
The other boys : GUSTAV! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_mad
Gustav : What ? bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_pale
Georg : You're deprived of Gummy bears for 1 week. It's too much for an addiction bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_neutral .

But those words dropped left an effect in Bill's mind, 'it's too much for an addiction', it spun around his head for a while, he thought if loving a ghost-like soulmate is wrong, it was his addiction, and this idea gave Bill sympathy for Gustav.

Bill : No, Georg, don't do that, leave him satisfied. Gustav, there's gonna be gummy bears tomorrow night. I've got some in the basket over there.
Gustav : Oh, thank you, Bill ! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_biggrin bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_bounce
Bill : No problem bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_smile .
Tom : Why did you do this, Bill ?
Bill : Never mind...
Tom : No, I need to know.
Bill : Later!
Tom : Okay then.

And Tom's phone interrupted the silence. He looked at the phone, it was David Jost.

Tom : Hallo,?
David : Tom, tomorrow you should be performing.
Tom : Whaaat? bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_neutral
David : Yes, at least one song, please.
Tom : Okay okay FINE!
David : Bye.

Tom : That damn David wants us to perform tomorrow at the party! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_mad
Bill : WHAT? bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_neutral
Tom : YES.
Bill : One song. Not more.
Tom : Which one?
Bill : Hilf Mir Fliegen.
Tom : Okay... I see..
Bill : bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_rolleyes Oh well..

The next day came, the band woke up all excited for tonight's party and were all energetic. David Jost stayed with them the whole day until they would arrive to the place where the party was held. Bill was beautiful, he wore his dark make up and his awesome clothes on with some accessories and he's ready to melt his fans! While Tom had his sizzling hotness, and that look of seduction in his eyes never left the fans, but he always tried to control it. Tokio Hotel arrived, they saw millions of fans from around the world screaming and jumping for them, exhilarated. They had been waiting there for hours to meet their favorite band of all time. Bill was smiling, wishing she's one of the crowd, but he had to wait until the party started which wasn't so far. The guys seated themselves at the signing table, and waited for the fans to come one by one with goodies for them to sign. Most of the fans were the same old thing for Bill, the typical craziness and unconscious love, he felt no connection between any of the fan girls. It was a fake smile what he had on his face, inside was a shattered heart because she wasn't there. Time passed by and it was time for performance, the song didn't pass without Bill escaping a few tears. After he finished singing, he left the stage immediately and went for a drink, he chose a spot in the corner, there he sat alone with his drink, with misery on his face. He wished she was there to hold him in her arms and make him feel the warmth he hasn't felt for a long time, but he had to wait.
Tom was peeking at Bill from time to time, to see if he is okay, he knew he was sad and broken, but he knew nothing would happen.

When the party was over, the guys went back home to sleep. They were over tired and Bill was over depressed. Late that night, Bill was moving in his bed, rolling over and over, whispering words, and suddenly he woke up crying.

Bill : Don't leave me, no! bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_sad

Wanna know what's the dream readers? Wait for chapter 20 bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_wink ... To be continued bill's story... - Page 14 Icon_razz

Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Awwwwwww joannaaa!! This one is my favorite so far Very Happy
I love it!
wow gustav is really addicted to GUMMIE BEARS.. and Billie to Joanna ;]
Awsome chapter!!
cant wait to the next one Wink <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:25 pm

haha thanks sweety Very Happy yes he is ;p Billi to us both Wink love uu
Back to top Go down
moni TH
In Tom's Car
moni TH

Female
Number of posts : 1586
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:30 pm

ok wow
so awal shi a7la jaride 2aryeta bi 7ayete!!
and this time ma fi ktir suspense thats gd Razz
yalla ya tize next chap...<3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:53 pm

awal shi manne tizik Razz hahahahaha
tene shi ma ra7 tshufe hek jarayed gher hone Razz
eh ma tkhafe suspense 2aleel kirmel ma ye3la daghtik ;p
next chap alla bya3ref aymata :O
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:00 pm

euh ,
where's my new chap ? Razz
Back to top Go down
taniakaulitz
In Tom's Car
taniakaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 1514
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 pm

euh ,
where's my new chap ? Razz
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 5:35 pm

wow!!!!
I love this chapter!!
It's Gr8!!
Bravo Joanna Razz Razz Razz
Even This fiction makes me cry!! I lv you <3
When they'll to lebanon, he'll smile for Real cz he'll see you ^^
And then he won't have a broken heart anymore
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 7:23 pm

AHAHAHAHA i dont know tania Razz wait for it Razz

zoelleeeeee merci hytttt <3 eh eh true say Razz
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:08 pm

Zoanna!! Bitte Bitte <3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:19 pm

lv uu <3
Back to top Go down
..christina..
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
..christina..

Female
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:30 pm

i just read the 3 first chaps
it's really awesome..but right now i'm kinda busy
so i hope i'll read it all...
Back to top Go down
http://tokiohotelgreekfanssupporter.blogspot.com/
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:41 pm

its okay (: tyt with reading it <3 and thanks sweety
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm

Chapter 20 :

Late that night, Bill was moving in his bed, rolling over and over, whispering words, and suddenly he woke up crying.

Bill : Don't leave me, no!

The most common guess you'd think, a bad dream. And true it is a bad dream what cause him hurtful tears. Bill sat down on the floor, crying harshly and he was thinking if he should call Tom or not. However, he decided to not disturb his brother. He left himself suffering in silence, suddenly it started raining outside as he rushed to the window to watch the rain fall down gently. His tears were drying up when he started to think about thoughts that would ease his mind, but he couldn't resist writing them down. Bill spent his night writing his thoughts and finally joined them up into a song which he will sing in Tokio Hotel's new album.

Next morning, Tom & Bill went down to have breakfast with their beloved mother. At the table, Simone had prepared a delicious breakfast, the twins' favorite. The boys were pleased by their mother's generosity and thoughtfulness and so they sat down for breakfast. Suddenly, Tom realized Bill's eyes were swollen and purple colored, it had been yesterday night's work to blame.

Tom : Bill, your eyes Neutral ! What were you doing?
Simone : That's true Tom, what's going on, Bill?
Bill looked at the with innocent eyes trying to hide the truth. He was a great actor for excuses.
Bill : Oh nothing I'm just exhausted from that show yesterday...don't worry, I'll be fine, Mom. Smile

Simone hugged her son with all her love and gave him a kiss on the forehead just like she used to do when they were young. Bill smiled back for his mom's affection, but still Tom stared at Bill while he ate his breakfast. Bill couldn't do anything but look down or away from his twin and he knew he had to explain everything late.
The boys finished breakfast and followed each other to Tom's room to discuss what had been going on throughout the trip.

Tom : So, Bill, you have so much to explain to me. Commence...
Bill : I...well last night I had a bad dream and I couldn't sleep all night so it started raining suddenly and i sat at the window thinking about some thoughts that could ease my mind. Then I wrote a song for the new album ...
Tom : And that's why your eyes look terrible! Couldn't you have written the songs in the day or came to my room to tell me about the dream?!Also, what was your dream about Suspect ?
Bill : Emmh... I'm sorry, Tom, I thought I better not interrupt your sleep. Well, my dream was horrifying, I dreamt that Joanna hadn't been my true love and she's drifting away from me, but it's nothing to me , I know she still loves me, Doesn't she, Tom ? Sad
Tom : Yes , Bill. SHE DOES LOVE YOU! Can you stop worrying please?
Bill : Fine okay...
Tom : Oh I just remembered! That time when you told Gustav to take the gummy bears, why did you do that! Can't you see he's crazily addicted to them which is bad!
Bill : When Georg said 'it's too much for an addiction', I took it for myself, I realized I am addicted to something too, Someone who I can never let go...I couldn't do anything but sympathize with Gusti..
Tom : I see.. :/ I can't stop your real feelings lil' bro. All I can say is that I'm always here for you, to listen to your problems, and NEVER hide anything away from me.
Bill : I know that very well, Tom. It's also the same for you.

It was a boring winter time in Germany, the band, each at his home land, sat in their houses with their families, relaxing and taking a break from everything else. Bill hated spending all of his time on TV, it meant nothing to him, he wished she was here, or he was there. Nothing was like her to him, she was a magical spell that kept his heart beating. Suddenly, Bill's fury burst out, " I'm sick of this!" he said as he threw the sofa's pillow to the floor. Tom decided to call the other boys to come over and stay to start off with their new album. The others had no problem since they also had been bored from sitting with nothing to do.

After about 2 hours, the G's arrived to the Kaulitz's residence wrapped up with jackets and scarves around their necks. It was freezing cold. Simone welcomed her kids' best friends inside the house, and finally the G boys had arrived to a cozy, warm place. Tom had been lying on the couch with his guitar and Bill was on the carpet writing his emotions and feelings down on a notebook, all were for the lyrics.

Tom : WOO! You guys are finally here! Sit yourself down, you know if you need anything, make yourself at home.
Georg : Hahaha, as if it's the first time I've been here Wink . Thank you sir Tom Razz .
Bill : PEOPLE! This album is gonna have some changes. First, English songs are gonna be more than the German ones. Second, we're gonna use new sounds, and I might need one of you guys to be a pianist, anyone volunteers ?
All were silent and looked at each other with no response. Then Tom broke the silence.
Tom : Okay okay...I'll be the pianist.
Bill : Great... and you all have any problem with the new changes?
All : No Smile

The boys didn't waste any minute, they worked hard on every song, every message Bill wrote to his love, to his purpose of living this life. The work caused the absence of Tokio Hotel for a long while. It provoked a loss for some of their fans, but some fans were loyal and true, they never left Tokio Hotel. Joanna was one of them, she wandered alone in her world of Tokio Hotel obsession, she couldn't express her feelings to anyone around her because they could hurt her very easily.

September 1, the twins' Birthday, Bill felt so empty that it was so clear in his emotions. He was sick of everything just because he had to wait for her. As soon as the press posted updates about Bill's loneliness, Joanna felt the same, she wished he was with her, so she could heal his pain and make him forget all his strife. Everything eventually was revealed, the new album was named Humanoid and its release date was 5 October, 2 days before Joanna's Birthday. As if Bill knew that, as if he sent her his words as a gift. Before the release of the album, Bill couldn't help but publish a snippet of one of the songs he'd dedicate to his love, Joanna. Seventeen.com had published a snippet of the track "Phantomrider" , a new song from the album.

That night, Joanna listened carefully to his words in the song. She had to listen to his voice, to sense his feelings.

Joanna : " I don't know your name I still believe now it's time for you and me...Angel don't you cry I'll meet you on the other side " she sang along and then they rang a bell.
Joanna : OH MY GOD Sad . He's .. he... he ... he's talking to me! Sad Those words, his purity, his...oh my god... BILL I LOVE YOU! <3 Sad

Bill was wondering if she knew he had been writing this song for her, a message no one would understand.
Bill : Do you think she heard my words ? Sad
Tom : I wonder...I don't know, bro. Let's hope she did.

Both Bill and Joanna couldn't stop thinking about each other, when will they get together? Nobody knows...All they need is to believe.

To be continued .
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:55 pm

OMG OMG OMG JOANNA!
First.. Your avator pic! DAMN GIRL U KNOW HOW TO KILL ME! Neutral

second, GREAT AWSOMEEE AMAZING CHAPTER Very Happy
You made it seem so real ! omg I love ittttttttt <3
great job ;] Worth waiting cutie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

hahahaha yes i surely know ;p
Thank youuuu though the ending in these chapters r gonna be without suspense and yeah, expect it to be more boring but more realistic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bill's story...   bill's story... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

bill's story...
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next