Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

BILD.DE - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

BILD.DE - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel Empty
PostSubject: BILD.DE - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel   BILD.DE - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Here's The Translation:
Speaker: The latest Hit from Tokio Hotel...AUTOMATISCH
Before the third studio-album hits the stores, there is the new single. And to be sure, that the fans are able to sing the song worldwide, Bill and Co. had produced the song also in english. During the video-shoot in South Africa, the guys have enough time to think about the song.

Tom: The awesome thing about automatic is, that, if things happen automatic, it makes life easier.

Bill: Ja..simplifying

Tom: Ja it simplifies and it is positiv...The only thing automatic is not positiv, is, if your relationship or your love becomes automatic...then you are really in trouble....

Speaker: The production for the new album has taken more than one year.
They recorded in LA, Hamburg and Berlin and then on the top the video-shoot. They shot the video with cool cars in an unreal environment...and what that means, Tom had to expierence first hand.

Tom: I am with my....ähm...with the ..we weared such funny underwear...some how...I went to sleep with a full suit, woolen socks and woolen hat and then my fucking heat blanket was not working...Finally after two hours it became a little bit warm under the blanket. And then you get up in the morning, it is still dark and bloody cold outside.

Speaker: Whether Automatisch or Automatic...Tokio Hotel booms back with full speed into the charts.
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com

BILD.DE - Das neue video von Tokio Hotel
Page 1 of 1