Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! Empty
PostSubject: Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !   Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Hello boys, how’s everything?

Bill: We haven’t slept yet, so we are very tired. Besides it, everything is great.

Have you celebrated anything lately?

Tom:
Not at all. We have tons of work, and the album’s release is very near. The stress has reached its limit. It’s like always: we leave everything for the end.

Are you glad with the final results of Humanoid?

Bill: I am very happy. All songs are perfect.

Some newspapers refer to this release as the “Tokio Hotel comeback”

Bill: We spent this whole year producing the album. In some way, we tried to be out of circulation. disappear…

Why?

Bill: I reached a point when I couldn’t’ see myself anymore neither hear my name. I wanted my peace back to concentrate again on the music. However, there would be always someone who wouldn’t leave us alone.

As, for example, the four French girls who followed you and complicated your lives?

Bill: Those were complicated situations, which happened and we weren’t able to evade.

The story with the French girls seemed somehow strange; it seemed some staging.

Tom: People think that 90% of what is happening around and with us is planned. But it happens the opposite.

Bill: I swear it wasn’t planned. But maybe that was good, so people can have an idea about the life we have. We haven’t had a private and normal life for so long.

Tom: We tried to “hide” this year. We wanted to concentrate on our work; on the album’s conception…We would not go to parties…we barely left the our homes or the studio. We spent a lot of time in Hamburg, where we live and, between it, we went to LA and Miami to record the album. We could have recorded it entirely in LA, but we didn’t want it. We preferred being in Germany and spend more time with our parents and dogs. Most part of the album was done on Internet: We recorded the voice and the guitar in Hamburg and producers from LA did the mix. We communicated with them through Skype.

Can you still have a private life?

Tom: No, not at all.

Bill: For example, we still can’t eat an ice-cream with our families. The only moments during the day in which we are alone are when we are in the car, so we decided to hire a motorist. The time we spend in the car is our moment of freedom. The only one we still have.

What you say is a little bit disappointing,…the idea that “ only in the car we can be ourselves”.

Bill: It’s true. During this year, we have, basically, spent our entire time in the studio…and we concluded that we have abdicated
everything. However, we would have done it all over again. Many times I think “And I still receive money for doing what I like” I feel so content!

What do you usually do in your spare time?

Bill: Work. Tom and I usually laugh when we read things like “ The advertised machine behind TH” and things senseless.

Tom: The 10 people who work in our team, work exclusively for the band. Each of the 10 elements, has a specific role. They tell us everything, so we participate during the whole process.

Bill: Tom and I are very perfectionists and controllers. But it is OUR band. It has been us who created Tokio Hotel and all decisions related to the group must be made by us.

The new single automatic goes directly to the hear… (meaning it’s good to listen to)

Bill: It’s a great song to hear when you are in the car. Actually, the idea for this song came when we were in the car. I realized we deal with this word everyday. Millions of things in our lives are automatic and most part of them, positive. Out of this equation is Love. Love must never ever be automatic.

But in the song it is…

Bill: Sometimes it happens…

Do some relationships work only in the “Automatic” way ?

Tom: Yes. When I am with elders, I use to ask them how come, after years, they can still live with the same person. I can’t imagine myself sharing the life with one woman.

Really?

Bill: I can.

Tom: No, I can’t. It would be just like imposing too many limitations. People accommodate very easily and the relationship ends up getting monotonous. I know older couple who have shared an entire life together. I find it little romantic.

Bill: People cannot live like that. They should consider the fact of having found the one and value it. This way, I think it’s possible to share your life with someone.

Ooohh…

Bill: When I fall in love, I will do my bags and go live in another side.

Tom: Forget it, Bill. We’ll live together for the rest of our lives.

Bill: In this case, we should install a sliding- door in the middle of our home. In one side, there will be me living with my girlfriend, and, in the other side, you, alone.

Do you live in the same home?

Tom: We can’t live separated. Each has his own room and bathroom, but we spend the whole day together.

Bill, at the moment, are you in love?

No, but I really would like to be. It’s hard having to give always the same answer, but, at the moment, I don’t have anyone. I think falling in love will be the last thing to happen in my life.

Why do you think like that?

Bill: Most of the people approach me with a memorized speech. I cannot expect them to be sincere. They only see Bill Kaulitz. The majority only thinks about money… wants something like “I am a stylist. “would you like to wear the t-shirt I designed?” I find it repugnant !

Tom: It’s very hard to meet people with whom we can get involved. Also, we spend most of the time going from city to city. We haven’t made friends in 4 years. First, it’s harder trusting people. Second, everything happens so rapid and briefly, that our contacts turned to be all superficial.

It’s a very negative view about people…

Tom: It’s already rooted. It’s product of the circumstances.

Bill: Ohh come on…be true…give a reason…

Tom: But it’s true.

Bill: It’s so good if we met someone who doesn’t watch TV for 10 years and has never heard about TH. This way, we could live as normal people among them…something that I don’t know how is like anymore. When people meet me, they have already a preconceived idea of me.

Tom: Many times we have the work of trying to clarify things for them. Convincing them that they are wrong is an exhausting task.

Bill, there are many people who think you don’t like girls…

Bill: Yes, it happens many times. When they don’t know me, doubts come out. They probably think “He wears make up, weird clothes, yes, it must be faggot.”

It doesn’t bother you?

Bill: No, not at all. I deal with it since always. It was the same in school.

Tom: It was rare having girls thinking it about him. Girls for him has never been a problem. Usually, it were boys who thought we was homosexual.

Bill: Many get furious and hurt when I find a girlfriend and they think I have little masculine behavior. It has been always a big problem.

Your mom got married with her actual partner.

Bill: Yes, it’s cool, isn’t it? It’s her first marriage. Our parents weren’t married.

Don’t you find it romantic the fact of her having gotten married after 12 years living together?

Bill: Yes. I am very happy for her. Our stepfather always motivated on us the feeling for doing music. We grew up with him and we’ve always dealt well.

Tom: I find the idea of marriage very beautiful. However, I can’t imagine myself giving such a step.

Bill: I’ve always affirmed I would never get married, but, now, I am not so sure anymore. Everything is possible if I fall in love. When I find my soul mate, I will marry her.

On September 1st , you turned 20. Was it a big step?

Bill: I’d like to be 18 forever. We already felt older than we were because we work and make our money since 15.

Tom: 20 seems to be an important date, but I can’t wait for 21. In the US, we have a problem: you can only consume alcohol at this age.

Was there a plan or any strategy in the conception of Humanoid?

Tom: The plan was having any sort of plan. Having bass, drums, and guitar in the band and try out something a little more electronic.

Bill: We didn’t want a totally rock song neither limiting to one style. We longed for cool songs. It was a creative process.

Thank You . x
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
Reemxo
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Reemxo

Female
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !   Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:12 pm

really i dunno what to say about this interview ,,,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RDiva?ref=profile
Reemxo
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Reemxo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !   Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:13 pm

i mean pple should understand that they dserve to have a private life ,, they deserve to b happy ,,
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !   Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:44 pm

yeah w living in hollywood wont help iza byefhamo :S:S
Back to top Go down
Reemxo
Thinks TH Are From Japan
Reemxo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !   Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:52 pm

lok eh ! wallah shi bijanen :@ :S
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !   Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future ! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:21 pm

ktir :S:S
Back to top Go down

Most Detailed 09 Interview: Bill and Tom Tell It all: Marriage, Love, Sexual Orientation, Humanoid, Family, Germany, US, Private Life, Future !
Page 1 of 1