Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Tokio Hotel: Bill and Tom also sit under the Christmas tree with family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Tokio Hotel: Bill and Tom also sit under the Christmas tree with family Empty
PostSubject: Tokio Hotel: Bill and Tom also sit under the Christmas tree with family   Tokio Hotel: Bill and Tom also sit under the Christmas tree with family EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 4:24 pm

HAMBURG. A Peaceful Christmas, this is what the band Tokio Hotel has been waiting impatiently for this year. Because the time before Christmas has been very tiring: Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav are glued to the preparation of his "Welcome to Humanoid City"-Tour. However, the band took some time to talk about music, life as a famous Christmas with Susanne Linnenkamp.

Tokio Hotel: Bill and Tom also sit under the Christmas tree with family 1478518_m3t1w200h150q75v63315Have you rehearsed for the tour?
Tom: Yes, we are preparing for the tour. Tokio Hotel shows will be more complicated. This means, we examined preparations for the tour extensively - as a band that rehearsed in Hamburg and then later with the entire team in London.

Promised fans one of the most spectacular Tokio Hotel shows they'll ever see...

Gustav: Yes, the stage is amazing.
Bill: It's a stunning new stage - a little space and huge. There are buildings of six to seven meters wide. Many things will happen: working with pyrotechnics and some moving parts. The tour is called "Welcome to Humanoid City" and we really develop our own Humanoid city, in every city in which we touch.

You also promised to play many new songs. But it seems like your German fans still do not want to hear. You went up to the top of the charts and fell pretty fast sooner.

Bill: This is a false conclusion. We always have a career in the charts in the first few days. What other artists sell in a longer period of time, we sell in the first few days. This means that our album has started to be on the top very quickly, because all have already purchased. Humanoid is, until now the most successful album of Tokio Hotel.

Critics accuse you of neglecting your German fans lately ...
Tom: This accusation is understandable - because our race has started in Germany, and we were on the road with our first album exclusively there. And now we have to travel to 100 different countries. We try to keep it balanced.

Your music seem more mature, do you wish to get away from the pure-teen clientele?
Georg: We took our time with the new album. Before this, we were always on the road, and played an incredible amount of tours. And then we spent a year in the study, to see what kind of music we wanted to do. This was not a decision to sound more mature. This was a natural development.
Tom: You make music with what you feel at that time and people also feel hearing this. If they are older or younger - to be honest - we're not going to do any shit with this. Razz

In the last tour, in Dortmund, you had a problem with the authorities, because teenagers camped for weeks in front of the place. What can you do to prevent this in the future?
Bill: I do not want to avoid this. For us as a band, it's good when fans wait to see us.

With your new tour will you be in Obarhausen again. Why?
Tom: Because we have many fans there. 30 cities in nearly two months, a vigorous program ...
Georg: ... we could say that, yes ...

... And you Bill, you're growing thinner and thinner. The fans are worried, and wonder if you can resist the tour.
Bill: I'm sure the tour is exhausting, but I would not do if I believed that I could not resist.

How you prepare physically for the tour: With relaxation or physical training?

Bill: I prefer relaxation. But since you do not have much time to do this, I do some sport, being fit for a show on this huge stage. We will take a small gym on the tour with us.

Reportedly Buying ye not own your own account anymore ...[couldn't translate this part] xD
Bill: Yes, indeed. I am grateful for the life I live now, but there are also bad sides of it. As Bill Kaulitz, you will have a private life anymore. This is just as it is.

Who buys things for you?
Bill: Our personal assistants.

"Holiday Shopping?
Bill: Also our attendees. Or ask something online.

How will you spend Christmas?
Tom: Traditional - we will sit under the Christmas tree with our family.

What will sing "Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht"?
Bill: Absolutely ...
Gustav: ... if we do so, it will rock version ...
Bill: ... no, absolutely not. I love singing Christmas songs. I always hated them, is too little creative to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com

Tokio Hotel: Bill and Tom also sit under the Christmas tree with family
Page 1 of 1