Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Did Tokio Hotel Change?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Did Tokio Hotel Change? Empty
PostSubject: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Is Tokio Hotel changing?

Starting in 2001, the band was founded by Bill Kaulitz, his twin brother Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing and Gustav Schaffer. To be more precise, Tokio Hotel was introduced to the world in 2005, after many record deals and contracts, and after the success of their first album, Schrei.

The place where they were raised in was somehow not the right place for music, as said by Bill Kaulitz, saying that there weren't any near studios in Leipzig, where the twins were born, or in Magdeburg, where they were raised later. But, their teacher, who was later their step-father, Gordon inspired them and taught Tom how to play the guitar.

Now, you can find fans of Tokio Hotel everywhere in this world. In US, France, Mexico, Lebanon and even Turkey, they became pretty much well known worldwide.

One thing that's concerning some fans nowadays is Did Tokio Hotel change? They're touring Europe now, but for the first time, many concert tickets weren't actually sold out, especially in Germany. Also, some dates were cancelled, which made fans angry. For example, the sudden cancel for the concert in Croatia was a surprise for the fans that waited for more than four years for the band to perform there. A new date in Serbia wasn't the solution at all; some of the fans didn't like the idea and stated that they wouldn't be fooled, and Tokio Hotel is a money machine, nothing more.

By talking to many Croatian fans, it was obvious that they were very disappointed. Some of them almost tried to hate them, reminding their selves of the disappointment they felt, and how just because the tickets weren't totally sold out, the concert was cancelled. But as articles stated, it was due to violation to the contract by the advertisers of the concert, that what the official Tokio Hotel web stated as well. Then, few days later, another concert was cancelled, the Russian concert, that was due to weather changes as reporters said. Also, Russian fans faced the cancelling with disappointment.

Few fans accepted the fact with cool spirits. Others started analyzing the last events to conclude that the new management of Tokio Hotel is behind everything. As we all heard in the last months that the band has a new management, so most of the fans linked this to them. When concert tickets aren’t sold out, cancellations take place. Although it can’t be applied to all concerts, it can be on the cancelled ones. So far, only Rome concert tickets were totally sold out.

Another problem that lead to the loss of many fans is the few dates for Germany, or most probably the less visits. German fans can’t get close to Tokio Hotel in streets, and can’t get their autographs as fans in other countries can do. Bodyguards are always surrounding the four boys, and fans must keep at least a five meter distance between them. Tickets are being sold in bus stations too, but fans are getting lesser by the time. The band says that they don’t forget Germany and where they come from. But apparently, many fans can’t believe in this anymore. Tokio hotel has lost the trustworthiness of many fans in there.

If we take a close look at what Bill talked about in the last months, we can find some logical reasons. "The bodyguard on the red carpet had to take people who were there standing with a knife disguised as fans. Without bodyguards, we would never leave home. "

“I believe that something could happen to me, "Bill Kaulitz says. A normal life is no longer possible for him. "Germany is for us something like a giant house. Wherever we go people look at us." However, the native of Magdeburg doesn’t leave his home in Hamburg. "Here, my family lives here, this is my house. I could not bear to leave Germany. "

Bill Kaulitz loves Germany and will always do, but as you all can see, it’s really hard to move in without bodyguards. We all know that some people were trying to assassinate the guys and thankfully it always failed. They have lovers as well as haters, and haters sometimes can be more than the fans. For no good reason, some people actually try to kill the guys. Jealousy or envy, they’re the only logical reasons. So it wouldn’t be really wise to let anyone come near the guys even if it’s in their native country, because as you just read, in the red carpets of the EMAs in Berlin, the haters were disguised as ‘Fans’.

If you would say that ‘The Afghans on Tour’ were from France, it’s actually true. The guys still tour in France, and sign autographs and all the normal things. The stalker gang story is over, and the danger there isn’t as big as it is in Germany. But if you’re still not convinced yet, I think the only way is communicating with Tokio Hotel. You can get their address, interview them, or contact any radio station and send the message that you want.

Don’t be scared that they’d hate you more, because they never actually did. The guys don’t really know your feelings so don’t pray that they’d know it in some way. They sure love their fans, so make some noise fans! It’s the only way to get their attention. And even those who got their country’s concerts cancelled, it’s not the end any way. Tokio Hotel sure have their reasons, so don’t you lose your trust and your belief ;D

Tokio Hotel hadn’t changed in the inside, it’s only their music style and it still has Tokio Hotel feelings. At least, that’s my opinion.
So, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:17 pm

they have changed musically, but they're starting to feel what price they should pay for all this fame...its hard to be famous...and they cant get out of it easily, instead, it would be worse..
i think no TH fan must hate them because we should support them, and if we dont, we wont get anything in return... just think that TOKIO HOTEL they're humans like us, they have feelings! we shouldnt shatter their hopes and career. we should think of a way to help them.
no one should lose hope, we've all waited, and we'll all get a chance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Kalamon min jawaher ya joanna!!
I totally agree with youu (:
we gonna get our concert as well ;D
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 pm

we gona get everything Wink
<3 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:31 am

Good luck girls... I believe that you're gonna get your concert. I can see in the statement that there's a few lyrics of Noise and 1000 Oceans. They have changed musically but fans shouldn't be angry at them because it's not their fault if the concert was canceled!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 pm

totally agree with you sweetie Smile
and thank youu Very Happy what u said made us more hopeful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JelenaŦ
Bill's Favourite Fan
JelenaŦ

Female
Number of posts : 6371
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:18 pm

I love you Bravo Xenia I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/JelenaKaulitz
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:49 am

Thank you guyz... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Tokio Hotel Change?   Did Tokio Hotel Change? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Tokio Hotel Change?
Page 1 of 1