Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} Empty
PostSubject: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Hallo fans :]
This fan fiction is kind of different. It doesn't really show things that our real BILL KAULITZ would do in reality. All my others concern on his actual personality, or at least the one I think I know. This one could be described as the most fictional.

~~~

Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} 1271873195_4593_full

A new day in the new holiday in Maldives. I was checking up myself on the mirror, my lovely honey colored eyes… surrounded with a signature. Yes.. My two years husband, Bill Kaulitz, signed my eyes for me. A sign of love, he says.
I look terrible, and the remainders of his hit won’t leave my face alone. Bill Kaulitz hits his wife since the beginning of century.

I looked at my reflection again, I used to be beautiful, his beautiful lady. But now, I am just his wife, not even beautiful, a so called wife. An ex beautiful woman for sex, a prey for his anger, and a machine for his needs, that’s what I was.

I could remember very well how we used to be, or how we met actually.

I was sitting alone at a bar, drinking banana cocktail. I didn’t want to get wasted tonight. It was my best friend’s birthday, and we wanted to celebrate it, awake.

I sensed a person come and sit beside me. I glanced upon his handsome face and I quickly recognized it. It was the hot Bill Kaulitz from the German famous band, Tokio Hotel.

He looked very drunk and drowsy, I knew this from the first action he did. He tapped on my shoulder and came closer, trying to kiss me. I jerked back, and he was about to fall when I tried to set him steady by the tips of my fingers.

“You’re very drunk,” I screamed into his ears. The loud music made me do so. “No, I am not. I just took a drink from your gorgeous honey eyes,” he complimented. It surprised me, since ever I knew this band, I wouldn’t really imagine Bill as the flirt. He was the passionate, romantic person, who doesn’t go all drunk in a club and tries to kiss a stranger.

“This isn’t true,” I laughed. “Oh well, want me to prove it?” He asked. “Prove what?” I raised an eyebrow.

“You want me to prove that I am in love with you?” he asked again, his eyes rolling all alone. “You don’t know me,” I mocked and ordered for another glass of banana cocktail.

He suddenly wrapped his hands around my waist and said to the bartender, “Don’t. We’re leaving.”

I looked at the rock star questioning. “What? To my hotel room for sure,” he answered my thoughts. Now I am really shocked. But I walked with him out, wanting to be his so much, forgetting the purpose behind being here in the club.

Why did I want him so much? I don’t know. I never really had any crush around him. I was twenty four for God’s sake, and he was twenty two. But I guess it didn’t matter. He always loved elder women.

We arrived to his hotel, and he was still drunk. As soon as he opened the key door, he introduced me in gently. He didn’t look drunk then, just polite.

I got in without knowing what to do next. I sat on his bed, and he sat beside me.

As nervous as never before, I played with my fingers. Why the hell did I came here? I would just be used now, and then, thrown into a basket full of other woman that were used before. He was just another rock star I guess. He was an actor too.

He leaned slowly and his lips touched mine. He squeezed them gently. I would admit he smelled like trash, Oh well he was drunk after all. Still, I never had a kiss like that before, not this… delicious.

But before I knew it, he was asleep and his lips slipped from mine. He fell on the bed and I couldn’t do anything but cover him with a blanket… And sleep beside him.

I remember exactly what kind of pain I felt the next day. Great headache and I wasn’t even drunk. I don’t know what the hell they had put in the banana cocktail, I only knew that I needed aspirin, and I needed it soon.

“Who the hell are you?” Bill screamed at me. He probably just woke up. “Ugh, my head is aching me so much, what the hell we did last night?” he screamed again. “Nothing, we did nothing,” I shrieked.

“Yeah right. You’d come pregnant after nine months and you tell me we did nothing. Get the hell out of here,” he shouted. “Calm down you moron,” I said. “You were drunk, but I wasn’t. And make sure we didn’t do anything, you slept like a baby.”

Frankly saying, he was BEAUTIFUL. Even when he screamed, he was BEAUTIFUL..

“I’m sorry,” he said after few moments of silence. “I am not used to this.”

Thank you God, the guy I came here with didn’t use me, and he didn’t use anyone else. So, I had a clear image of this young boy, I wasn’t easily tricked.

I loved being right about someone.

That was the second day of our meeting, and it wasn’t the last. Since then, we started seeing each other often, and he was incredibly sweet. Until we had another kiss, and a third, a fourth and we both fell in love.

He was my heavenly made angel, and I was his beautiful lady, the one he trusts, and the one who’s being called ‘lucky’ from every single teenager who loved Tokio Hotel.

So… Five months of being together lead to a wedding ring, and a wedding party.

But, heaven doesn’t last too long, and a person can’t be perfectly lucky in the world we know.

I got my first hit on the first day. It was because I was kind of… shy in bed?

I thought it was just him being nervous, and that he would apologize next day. And he did, he did apologize. But he hit me the next, and the following day, and the one after it, and after it… Every single day of the week, I’d receive a sign of his love, a slap on my face, a kick on my leg, a wound on my throat or a broken neck.

“I fell downstairs,” I’d lie to the investigating media.

“I hit my head against the wall.”

“I didn’t see the door.”

“I spilled the tea.”

Lies… lies.

Every time I’d hear the word ‘lucky’ from someone, I’d envy them in the deepest part of my heart.

He was a monster. He turned quite different from the first day. He unmasked the beautiful sensitive Bill Kaulitz, and put on a wild vigorous one.

Why did he do it? I had no idea. But I knew that he had a little piece of the sensitive guy deep inside.

But why was he so monstrous? I couldn’t find any answers.

In another way, I was his slave.

And here I am today, looking at my reflection at the mirror. The lovely signature he left me yesterday, because I didn’t wear his favorite dress, is slowly eating my face, making my so called lovely honey eyes look so bloody shot.

“Honey, I came home.” I heard his voice, and I got all shaky involuntary.

He was calling me honey; as usual it means someone is with him.

“Tom’s here too.” I heard him yell to me again.

“Yes, dear,” I said. I quickly brushed the wound with some blush to cover it. I gave a last look to my reflection, to my body. I was wearing his favorite dress now, wondering what excuse he will find after Tom leaves to hit me.

---

Drop a comment telling me what do you think about it (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
Lalush-TH
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Lalush-TH

Female
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 pm

wow .. that was cruel in a way
i could never imagine billie like that o.o
but it kinda got me scared in a way..
anyway it's actually a great one shot to be true:P
but yea im sorta sad just imagining this could happen one day :S
poor her. Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} Icon_cry
by the way what the hell is her name?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1007302806&am
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 12:31 pm

i agree
i dunno how i wrote this actually, but yea u gotta also expect the worst. THOUGH I DONT. but just saying, i can't write or describe him as MR. PERFECT, always Razz
oh i ddnt mention her name? O.o
ok erm.. i'll name her Alexia lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Oh god,while reading it, i was wondering if this pretty Bill would be that kinda of guys one day Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} Icon_cry thatss really sad
& i loved how the story is different <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-s0-sw33t-giirl-xx.skyrock.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:48 pm

I am sure he won't be this way.. he's our beautiful angelic billie after all <3
i am glad you like it ^.^
oh and i was stunned by your signatureee <33 he's.. aaa
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Amoureuse de Bill

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:54 pm

thanks hun <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-s0-sw33t-giirl-xx.skyrock.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:59 am

No problem *-*
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:11 pm

Nice story..
I feel sorry for that girl :'(
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Aww. Nice story. I agree with Aaesha. I also felt sorry for Alexia. But our Bill wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Aaesha: Don't be hun Wink she's fictional after all Very Happy and nice avatarr <3
Xenia: Sure he won't Smile but i had to change a little Very Happy thank u for ur comment <3
Back to top Go down
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 8:18 pm

aww thank you <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
aquangel_kaulitz
Bill's Favourite Fan
aquangel_kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 3147
Registration date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:51 am

you're welcome Sarah! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/aquangel10?ref=profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}   Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot} Empty

Back to top Go down

Monstrous Love.. {Bill Kaulitz One Shot}
Page 1 of 1