Tokio Hotel Lebanon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Follow TH!
Follow Tokio Hotel on Facebook! Follow Tokio Hotel on Twitter! Follow Tokio Hotel on Youtube!
TH Merch.

First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]

Go down 
+6
Amoureuse de Bill
LelylovesBill
Bill's Cutie
cofie
AHz-7♥
SarahKaddoura
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female
Number of posts : 2399
Location : in planet humanoid with the alienate twins Tom and Bill :3
Registration date : 2009-03-06

First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] Empty
PostSubject: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Bill Kaulitz, the famous hot vocalist of Tokio Hotel believes in Love and from the first sight, and is one of the anti-one night stand people, which everyone knows Smile what happens when he meets a girl who he thinks is the 'one'?
~~~~~~~~

She’s so beautiful, too beautiful to be a human. I am sitting in this club since hours and I didn’t get wasted because drinking her pure beauty was enough. She was laughing with her group of friends and she just looked the most beautiful, attractive and sweet. She had long silky black hair, dark colored piercing eyes and breath taking smile. She had a sweet vanilla skin, and her lovely short chocolate brown strapless dress was fitting exactly, it made her look like a cup of sweet coffee with chocolate, and I bet she tasted like some. Man, I just wanted to be with her, touch her, hear her talk to me, laugh with me, kiss me…

Tom was very drunk and he had some girl on his lap brushing his nick as usual. Georg left early and Gustav was in the bathroom- as he said. We had some guys of our management here but they were having fun like everyone else, but my fun was some sort of torture. I was just looking at her, making my heart ache as I see guys pass by her and flirt. I should give them a hit, she’s mine… at least, she’ll be mine tonight.

I’ll make a move, I can’t let go of this one, not this time. I stood up and I felt Tom grab me from my hand and look me with those bloody red eyes. “Where you going?” he asked with his head swaying with the words. “I am going to fall in love tonight.” I walked confidently yet very shy and afraid towards her table. All the girls looked at me suddenly and I felt so awkward, then I looked at her, with her perfect smile and hypnotizing eyes. It pushed me to do it, how could I resist this angel?

“Hey,” I said with a high voice, trying to let my voice be heard among the noises in the club. They all replied back together, but I kept my sight on one of them. I got close to her and I felt her face get red but I just felt so brave for the first time, for the sake of love from the first sight. I held her hand and whispered into her ears, “Would you like to dance with me?”

Yes, her smell was aromatically dazzling it would make me pass out just now, but I had to stay conscious, at least until I hear her lovely voice. “Sure, why not,” she said with a shy chuckle. Her sound was just too glorious, I couldn’t find a word to say then because… because she sounded like a fallen angel. As we walked together into the dance floor, I heard her friends hiss and laugh back, yeah, she had Bill Kaulitz, and she had his heart. She had my heart.

I was a bad dancer. I don’t know why the hell I chose dancing. But maybe, maybe with her I could do anything. I mean, isn’t this what ‘love from the first sight’ is all about, doing everything with the person who steals your heart just from one eyes catch. “You can’t dance?” she asked because she noticed I was watching her sway as a professional belly dancer in front of me and I am just standing, trying to make some moves with my hands, which was embarrassing and an epic fail for a rock star. “Well… No. Yeah. I do. No I-” I was hesitant but she cut me off when she held both my hands and tried to move me with her and the melody. Her hands were cottony and hot, and her hips moved so teasing that it made me want to… how did she turn me upside down like this..?

Then, she pulled me into her chest and settled my hands around her feathery hips. She put hers around my neck and I realized we were slow dancing now. That’s easy. We swayed together as if we were both created for this song and this dance. She was smiling all the time and that was just making me want her more and more.

“So, aren’t you going to ask me what’s my name,” she whispered with her cute tone. I felt stupid, how did I forget to ask her about her name. “Yeah, sorry. What’s your name?” I asked lowering my head to reach her ears. She giggled and her voice sent a current through my veins. “It’s Mandy.”

Mandy… I could imagine the headlines in the future.

Bill’s New Girlfriend, Mandy

Bill and Mandy in Paris

Mandy & Bill Talk about their Relationship

Mandy: “I am so in love with my German boy.”

Bill Proposes Mandy in Front of Millions

Exclusive Pictures from Bill & Mandy Kaulitz Wedding

That made me smile until the song ended. “I am tired. Could we go to some place out?” she asked with those bubbly coffee eyes. “Sure, angel,” I spoke to her as if she was my forever and it made her surprised somehow, but she kept on smiling.

Where should we go…? The hotel.

Sure, we would have a couple of drinks; go to my room and talk. I wanted to talk to her, tell her everything. I wanted to tell her how much pain I have in my heart, and how I would appreciate if she could comfort me, feel me, understand me… touch me.

I led her out keeping myself in a distance from her. I don’t know why but I just didn’t need any trouble from the paparazzi waiting outside, thirsty for a headline. Not tonight.

As we drew near from the door, I whispered something into her ears. We’d have to fool them.

And we did. As I walked out, she followed steps behind me and didn’t seem to care at all. Paparazzi’s flashes blinded my eyes and somehow I felt like wearing sun glasses in the night, like those show off celebrities. But I am not. I kept blinding my eyes with those annoying lights because I knew my eyes will be healed when I’ll see her face again, close to mine, as beautiful as the starry sky tonight.

I drove all the way to the hotel excited. She drove her car too. As I moved the wheel right and left, I felt eternal shivers, heart aches, and acids burning my stomach. Is it really love? I don’t know. But she… she is my everything and I knew that from her eyes, from her heavenly decorated pools of chocolate.

I calmed the engine in the hotel’s parking and raced to the elevator and then to my room where I found her sitting in front of my door, her legs squeezed to her chest and her head buried inside. She really looked like an angel. A seductively cute angel.

She looked at me with suddenly relieved eyes and got back on her feet. “I am sorry I made you wait,” I apologized as I entered the key in the key lock. She came from behind me and wrapped her arms around my chest and the door was opened for us now. “You don’t have to worry. I’ve waited forever,” she said with her caring voice, still wrapping her arms around my body securely. No, I’ve waited forever.

As we walked in, she sat me on my bed and smiled sheepishly. “I love you,” I said all in a sudden. I am stupid. She giggled and mumbled, “I love you too.”

She loved me too. She noticed my expressions and pushed me softly to my back on the bed. I felt her creeping slowly until I saw that she was over me. She was down on me. I didn’t resist, I would not resist. I love her, she loves me. We’re in love, that’s normal.

With every soft touch, and every hot kiss, I’ve reminded myself that this is normal, and I set myself into enjoyment, into setting my temptation free. She let me drink from her sacred lips, play with her silky locks, touch her cottony skin and… decode the secrets of her Greek-goddess body.

Next thing I knew, the sun was slipping from the blinds and I sensed her place on the bed but she wasn’t there. I opened my eyes one hundred percent sure that she’s taking a bath or something, sensing a paper note in her place. How romantic. I sat straight on my bed and opened it reluctantly, afraid it would be something about my so not acquired yet skills in making love, knowing that she’s the first one to let me in, she’s the reason, she’s my love.

Yet, as I read the lines and what’s between the lines, I felt my heart ache to its maximum, felt the walls I’ve broke yesterday for love were just… materials, the furthest things from sensation, temptation and heart vibration.

‘Hey, so I had fun yesterday. You could cash me my money tomorrow in the same place we met yesterday, or you’d send me a check if you’re not coming any near. But if you want to enjoy another night, you know where to find me, I’d be your slave for another night- not for free ofcourse; D.’

---
I am kind of addicted to writing one shots these days Smile So, did you like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-adorableme-xx.piczo.com
AHz-7♥
Rockin With Tokio Hotel
AHz-7♥

Female
Number of posts : 1389
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Awh Sad Sad saadd poor bill Sad
Love the story though Wink keep it up <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&amp;amp;id=1
cofie
TH Are My Ecstasy
cofie

Female
Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 2:03 am

It was a really good story
But why did he had to go through, that wasn't fair, he's too good, too innocent, too sweet... well you know what i'm talking about. I just hate when that happens to someone, no matter who, someone that is fooled that way, suffers in a level that shouldn't be reached by anyone that has a golden heart, like Bill.
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:55 am

Aaesha: yeah i know :/ really thank youu <3 Smile
Cofie: thank youu cofie Smile and i know, imagining this was very aching, knowing that he might actually be fooled one day because he believes deeply in love from the first time, many girls are fakers. that's why he doesn't risk like his brother, he wants love, not a fun night for cash
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female
Number of posts : 7333
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 pm

sasi rou7e nti7re the story is awesome :[
though not so awesome about what he goes through...
pfft... tkheyale ysir hek Razz ma3 Laily Razz 3rifte min... ehm
Bill bewaree Sad <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.tokiohotellebanon.aforumfree.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:09 pm

hhahahahahahaha omg Joanna yea yea Razz with her. 3refta yen3an teza hehe Razz ok lazim iskot Razz Love youuuuu SHIT POO <4
Back to top Go down
LelylovesBill
Bill's Favourite Fan
LelylovesBill

Female
Number of posts : 4828
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:15 pm

oww oww oww Shocked
well, Sarah, this is, as always, amazing *-*
i love it
poor Billie
<3
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:19 pm

sarah ya ilahi Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:39 pm

lely: awwwh thank you sweetie Wink im glad you like it Very Happy:D
joanna: zzzzzzzt Razz m7asisitni ina.. 3m t5ouno bla 3m yserli 7alet love at first byte Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHA love at first byte omg.
ana inno HAHA. ok ktir fail inno wtf he felll in love with a pc.. Razz thats so GAY.
ok hiye gay kamen myabbse Razz
Back to top Go down
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 2:54 pm

dunno. he got down on the pc lol xD
Back to top Go down
Bill's Cutie
Bill's Favourite Fan
Bill's Cutie

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:17 pm

lmao lmao.
Back to top Go down
Amoureuse de Bill
Wonders If It's Tokio Or Tokyo
Amoureuse de Bill

Female
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2010-02-10

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:32 pm

that's sad, it must be hard to find the real love when you are celebrity Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.xx-s0-sw33t-giirl-xx.skyrock.com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:30 am

yeahh :/ i sometimes get disappointed and say 'there are many other girls out there who he can be with!!' but then, i got reminded by how a single crush and can break him..
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 pm

This was a wonderful descriptive story. I had tears in my eyes at the end.
As once a person said: "Love is a spice with many tastes, different textures and moments"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:03 am

Awwh your comment made my day (: wonderful quotation <3
Thank youu annie First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] Herz
Back to top Go down
Crane Kaulitz
TH Are My Ecstasy
Crane Kaulitz

Female
Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2010-06-09

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:28 am

No problem. I actually got that quotation from a sitcom. As he was describing his life story, that was my favorite line Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/starrylightskies
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:53 am

Awwh cute (: You seem to be a reading addict Wink
Back to top Go down
Karen~483
TH Are My Ecstasy

Female
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2009-12-14

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:02 pm

oh my gosh!!!!! that was probably the most amazing, but at the same time saddest, fanfic ive ever read in my life!!!!!!!!!
its so deep and real!!!! and at the same time heartbreaking!!!!!
im seriously over-whelmed here...hehe keep it up!!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://.....................................
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:50 am

aww thank youuu karen!! thank u thank u thank u ! that's so nice from youu! Smile
i'm glad you like it <3
Back to top Go down
Alleine483
In Tom's Car
Alleine483

Female
Number of posts : 1534
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Awesome Fic Sarah!! I knew it was going to end badly!!!
But it's very beautifully written =) lv it
Back to top Go down
http://thlebanesest.webs.com
Nicoliee
TH Are My Ecstasy
Nicoliee

Female
Number of posts : 429
Registration date : 2010-04-04

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:03 pm

Your stories are so beautifully written and so emotional! I love that!
Very very lovely story, but the ending made me cry! :/
Oh, Billi! ):
Back to top Go down
http://www....com
SarahKaddoura
Forum Admin
SarahKaddoura

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 3:04 pm

joelle: thank you babe Smile and yeah, in life we don't have happy endings mostly so why not in fics :/
nicole: aww thank youu so so much Very Happy means i finally affected someone, yay me (H) thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]   First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot] Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight.. First Heartbreak [Bill K. One shot]
Page 1 of 1